Better Than the Real Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April ground her clit against his shaved groin. After a moment she sharply looked down and confirmed that Mark was fully inside her. He had somehow managed to jam his big, fat cock all the way in without killing her. She tried to imagine how far up inside it stood. In her wonder she had stopped moving and Mark reminded her of the task at hand by withdrawing and returning to her rapidly, filling the truck with the wet slapping noise of their bodies rebounding off each other.

"Harder," she demanded in a yell.

Mark grabbed her hips and slammed up into her with force.

"My tits!" She grinded out between grunts, "Squeeze them harder!"

He squeezed one tit and bit her other nipple, harder than before.

"Yes!"

Mark played with her forcefully. Claiming her pussy and giving her nipples rough tugs.

"Oh God, Daddy, yes. Fuck me, Daddy."

"Yes, Sweet Pea, harder, baby girl" he encouraged her to bounce on him.

"Oh, Daddy!"

She started to cum and froze in place. This did not work for Mark so he held her still with a bear hug and hammered quickly up into her body. April continued to cum as he sought his own finish. She hugged his neck screaming into his shoulder trying to survive the onslaught.

He came into her uncaring of the consequences. She was his to use as he pleased now and he would be whatever she needed him to be. They were a matched set and he would keep her and care for her always just as she would always be his baby girl. They stopped moving and collapsed, still joined together.

April raised her head, smiled contently at Mark, kissed the tip of his nose, and was happy to report, "Now I've got Daddy's cum inside me from both ends."

Mark smiled back and said, "You might be the best thing that ever happened to me."

She twisted her mouth at him annoyed and curtly said, "There's no might about it."

Mark kissed her again and they sat mauling each other's faces like honeymooners with him still deeply embedded in her.

With her jaw getting sore April pulled her mouth away and pressed her forehead against his as her arms desperately clung to him and her pussy clamped on his cock, no part of her wanting to lose contact with him.

Reluctantly, she said, "Maybe I should get dressed."

"I like you where you are."

"I like you where you are," she countered while squeezing his cock with her pussy. "We have to do this again." She said wanting him to understand he was always going to be her Daddy now.

"Absolutely."

"And as often as possible." She loved her new Daddy so deeply.

"And," he went on with a stern tone, "I want you to keep this pussy shaved for me from now on, little girl." His fingers pinched a lock of the dark curls on her mons and pulled painfully. "No hairs to go up my nose while I'm eating you."

"Sure thing, Daddy." she kissed him and writhed her hips, trying to regain his approval. She pulled back from the kiss and ground her hips down. "Your dick feels so big inside me."

"You really are amazing, Sugar Tits."

She giggled in response to the absurd name, "Oh Daddy," and gave his chest a coy swat.

"Judy is going to stay at her mother's house next weekend, can you get away?"

"Sure!"

April was going to go insane waiting to spend hours on end in his bed. She was already planning which of her cosplay costumes to wear for him. Maybe she could be Okami-san for him. They could play fight before, then the one who won would have their way with the loser.

"For the whole weekend?"

"Huh?" Distracted by her musings she had to remind herself of their conversation. "Oh yeah. Probably not for the whole weekend, but overnight might be okay. Sunrise to midnight would be easier."

"Let me know, I'll get us a room someplace nice."

"Motel?"

"Hotel. Room service and everything."

"Sounds like a date." and maybe worth getting grounded by her parents for a curfew violation.

Still on him and his cock very deep inside her, Mark started to drive home. He turned the truck back toward town and reached around the small lady sitting on his cock to pick up his smoothie for a sip. He distractedly remarked, "You were right."

"Hmm?" Concentrating on the feel of his cock inside her was putting April into a dreamy trance, she shook her head clear and looked at him drinking his smoothie, "Oh yeah, the passion orange is good, huh."

"No, well yeah it is, but no, I was talking about the other thing you said tonight."

Even though she was trying to focus she could not concentrate because every bump and sway of the truck was making him slowly fuck her. It was quite pleasant, "What was that?"

"You ARE better than the real thing. Way better than a real daughter ever could be."

"Thanks Daddy, you are way better than a real daddy too."

Not caring she was still completely naked, April sensuously ungulated in his lap on his cock as he continued to slowly drive the truck in an aimless route toward nowhere in particular. He was so deep inside her and her clit was grinding on him, she knew she could be coming soon if she tried. She fucked him harder not caring that their absence may be questioned. She hopped up and down faster, not caring that someone passing would see her nude and know, by her movements, what she was doing. April became more urgent only wanting to make her new Daddy happy. In return her Daddy would take care of her.

He slapped her ass playfully and said, "That's right, make yourself cum for me, Sweet Pea."

April whimpered, "Anything for you Daddy."

12