All Comments on 'Better Than the Real Thing'

by Midday_Crisis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story...but not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really...

...good story.

But i think you could and should write a bunch of stories about Daddy and ”sugar tits” 😍

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
"Sweet Pea" my favorite song.

Masterfully crafted story of latent desires that so many experience. This story can go on forever, and I hope it does.

Midday_CrisisMidday_Crisisabout 4 years agoAuthor
Yeah, I categorized this as Mature when I published. The site admin changed it to Incest.

I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story.

Love the story man. More please

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

I might have skipped it - and missed out - if it hadn't been in incest... :)

I'm glad I didn't. This was a great story - and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 4 years ago
This was wonderful, BUT...

I read this story this morning and really liked it. I was so intrigued, I looked at your past stories. I read THE STRAY GIRL, and was even more impressed. Then I read SEDUCING THE NEIGHBOR GIRL.

I am not given to hyperbole. I’ve read glowing comments about stories that I rated as “meh”. But, SEDUCING THE NEIGHBOR GIRL was, without a doubt, one of the most moving stories I’ve read here in the past 6 years. Like many old farts, I’m drawn to stories about younger girls, but you’ve created a “girl” with more wherewithal than most women I’ve known. Anyone with an IQ would fall for her if she were a plain Jane, but placing her soul into the body of a hottie (as improbable as that is) made it exquisite. At times, I berated myself for loving the “romance” so much (What am I, a woman???), but if a story doesn’t affect you emotionally, what good is it? Actually, the incredibly hot sex scenes were almost superfluous, I actually speed-read through one hot sexual encounter to get back to the story.

Why haven’t you written more? You are now one of my favorite authors.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. The end of this story is opened ended enough to make the reader wanting more. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"April sensuously ungulated ,,"??

She fed on small members of the deer family?

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

That was seriously HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have you ever had sex? Do you know what a girl is?

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

OK. . . So where's the incest?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous