Better than We Were

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit.

I moved forward, my cock spreading her lips. The heat and wetness engulfed me. I had never felt something so instantly pleasurable.

Was it the anticipation? The taboo of the act? The fact that a very young, firm, and gorgeous naked woman laid in my arms? Or, maybe it was that I felt such a pure love for her at that moment, that the act of becoming one with her just made perfect sense.

I slid in deeper. Her eyes remain locked on mine. It was more intimate. More loving. More everything.

As I slid deeper into her, her walls tightly gripped me. It took great effort to not orgasm. I slowed down, relishing and trying to control at the same time. Her fingers remained on my ass.

Finally, I felt my balls press against her. I stopped.

We stared at each other again, this intense moment.

"You feel so good, baby girl," I whispered. She nodded, seemingly incapable of speech at that moment.

And then I began to move -- back out, nearly pulling my dick completely our, but then back in until my balls touched her.

The moaning filled the room, from both of us. I paced myself. I did not want this to end. I wasn't just fucking her. I was making love to her for the first time.

I pumped my hard dick into her, gradually speeding up. Her fingers never left my ass, mine moved to her waist as if to get a better grip.

Seconds later, she let out a long moan as she came again, her walls gripping me, and then throbbing around my cock. I slowed down, feeling the pure ecstasy of her pussy walls as they shuddered around me.

As she came down from her orgasm, I began again.

Now each thrust brought a grunting response by her. I didn't want her to suffer, and I know that some women can get over-stimulated, so I worked to end what I desperately had hoped would never end.

Closer.

Closer.

I felt the pressure in my balls, then spreading out. Her eyes never left mine. As much as the rest of her body was in a state of chaos, her eyes remained completely focused on mine.

Closer.

I felt her body squirming under mine. The rhythmic grunting. The squeezing of my ass with her small fingers.

Closer.

She pushed her hips up, pushing her pussy hard against my dick. Such pressure.

Then she whispered, "cum, Daddy."

And I did. Quickly pulling out and spraying my cum on her perfect belly.

I felt the throbbing of my dick, spraying my cum one pulsing load after another. I pressed my lips onto her as I continued to moan, kissing her deeply.

Her hands moved to my neck, holding me on her lips.

Breathing, heat, cum, bodies fatigued. I laid on top of her, my softening dick against her stomach.

"I love you, sweetheart," is all I managed to say, my face beside her ear as I tried to catch my breath.

"I love you, Daddy," her whisper in response.

"I don't think I can do a third round, sweetheart," I half-joked as I finally rolled beside her.

As if the separation of our bodies was unacceptable, which it was, she immediately draped her body over mine, her leg laying over my thigh, her soaking wet pussy lips against my leg, her hard nipple against my side, and her head on my shoulder.

"Pfft. Sure you can. How much time do you need?"

I could almost feel her smile against my chest.

I lifted her chin so that her face looked at mine, looking at her with a serious but silent question on my face. She smiled in response, kissed my lips deeply, and even pressed her body harder against mine.