Betting My Mouth

Story Info
I took a bet and lost more than just my money.
2.6k words
4.51
12k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was poker night, and I was never going to win.

I never completely understood poker enough to be truly competitive. I was good enough to hold my own, but never a true winner. On this particular night, I was getting lucky with the pairs and threes of a kind where I got a little cocky...

There were ten of us in mine and my roommate's apartment. We did this about twice a month when it worked out. Just a bunch of twenty year olds having fun, drinking and smoking grass. Cocaine was on every flat surface around.

My name is Richard and I live with a guy named Hank who I had known for almost a year. Hank is an in-your-face kind of drunk, where I am more laughing face. I am six foot one, pretty fit with a shaved head and a short mustache and goatee. Hank is slightly taller and more muscular than me with long dark hair and a short beard. For the sake of the story I will mention that I have seen Hank naked a few drunken times and he is not hairy. I checked out his cock a few times and I would guess he's around eight inches semi hard. He likes being naked and sometimes his cock isn't fully soft.

I personally don't think there is a problem with Hank's nudity when we're hanging around the apartment. He has girls over a lot and they prance around barely dressed too. Hank will make an effort to grab a robe and cover up when I'm in the room, so all I'm seeing are flashes. I don't really care.

To set the record straight, I am heterosexual. I love the ladies and always have. My time living with Hank was a very sexual time as he sent girls to my bedroom many times after he finished with them. I didn't mind his sloppy seconds. I even ate their pussies on many occasions with his cum dripping out of them. It made the girls go crazy and I didn't mind. It was just cum and it tasted pretty good to be honest. A sweet treat while I made the girls cum on my tongue before I fucked them. Pussy cum tastes even sweeter, so the man cum was like an appetizer.

Anyway, I'm not uncomfortable talking about these things. I'm secure in my sexuality no matter how freaky things have gotten. I'm not a submissive person, but I'm submissive and adventurous sexually. I'm comfortable admitting that and everything else I'm about to say.

On poker night, I never lasted long. Money was scarce and I sucked at poker. Most of the time, I would end up pawning my shoes or some jewelry to Hank to prolong my presence in the game until I was truly tapped out. Hank was an expert poker player. He would toy with whoever else was doing good, leading them on until he got them overconfident and then he would kill them off. I watched him take other guys' girlfriends for the night as payment more than once. He passed one down to me one fun night, and she was sizzling hot.

Anyway, the night I'm writing about, I was killing it in poker with my pairs and flushes. Late that night, me and Hank held all the money and those who were still awake ended up folding for the night. Hank and I continued playing.

An hour later, I was drunk and high as hell and let myself get baited into an all-in situation. I lost and Hank took it all. I'm talking rent money and all. I thought I had him beat but I got slaughtered. Not wanting the night to end, Hank talked me into changing over to strip poker. By then, it was only us in the apartment who were awake, so I agreed.

Fast forward another hour and Hank was smiling while I took off my underwear and sat back down. He had taken off his shirt, and that was it. He was really enjoying my humiliation.

"Looks like you're beat, Ricky. What else can I take?"

I looked down at my naked lap. "I'm cooked, I guess. I think you'll have to cover rent for me this month too."

Hank nodded. "How about I make you a deal?"

I grabbed my beer and took a swig, shuddering in a nude chill. "Shoot."

"One more hand. You win and I pay your part of the rent and you don't have to pay me back."

I nodded in consideration.

"But if I win, you have to suck my dick."

I frowned. "Fuck off, man."

"Your choice. Luck has mostly been with you tonight, even when you lost. You just got drunk and couldn't focus." He tapped out a line on a book and slid it across the table to me. "Here's your focus. I don't want your mouth on my cock, man. I want to give you six-hundred of your bucks back. Come on."

I did the line, and I agreed. So fucking stupid. But I was pretty worried about the money. That was almost two weeks pay in rent alone.

The hand didn't go my way at all. I simply had no luck. No skill. No magic.

"Alright, I'm out," I said, waving a hand and getting up.

"I'm going to shower. Go sit on my bed," Hank said, getting up.

"Fuck off."

He spun and glared at me. "Go to my room and wait. A deal is a deal."

And with that, he walked away. I was sobering up quickly. What the hell had I gotten myself into? No way I was going to suck Hank's dick. No way.

But then, through the clouds in my brain, I had a thought. Would I do this for the rent money? Could I use Hank's horny nature to get him to agree to paying my part of the rent for a blowjob? It would be worth it for a few minutes of nastiness. After some mental debate, I snorted another line, finished my beer, then went to Hank's bedroom and sat on the bed.

A few minutes later, Hank walked in naked and still wet from his shower. I couldn't help but to stare at his cock. I was going to suck it after all. I was getting comfortable with the idea, which was not coming natural to me. But my submissive nature was allowing it.

He walked straight to me and pushed his hips forward toward my face.

"Suck it," he said.

"Wait," I stammered, still looking at his dick. It was starting to throb and slowly grow. I was getting weak. I needed to make the deal, but my mouth was getting wet like a pussy.

Hank grabbed the back of my head and thrust his cock to my face. I opened my mouth and let the top side of his cock into my mouth. My tongue instinctively started to caress it. His dick skin was soft and silky with my saliva and his hardness really started to swell. I maneuvered my head to move my lips to the underside where I started kissing and licking his cock to full erection.

Without giving it another thought, I took him into my mouth and grabbed his hips, pulling him deep in my mouth. I heard a groan, but it wasn't Hank. It was me.

He started to slowly fuck my mouth as I played with my tongue and gag reflex. I didn't want to choke, but I wanted his cock as deep as possible. I smelled soap and musk when I inhaled. I tasted dick. I couldn't believe how good it tasted.

I let his cock fall from my mouth and hooked just under the head with my thumb, pulling it up to his belly. I went to town sucking his balls and his sack. I even lapped at his taint and prodded his clenched ass cheeks. I then licked up the length of his cock to the head where I tasted precum. It was sweet and salty and made my cock twitch.

After that, Hank grabbed my head and buried his cock in my throat. He stroked slowly, slapping his sack into my chin and gagging the hell out of me. I was using my gagging to pull his shaft deeper. The eroticism was destroying my inhibitions.

As if sensing my wavering, Hank pulled his dick out of my throat and pushed me back in the bed. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand and roughly pulled my legs apart. He pulled my left leg up so my foot was over his shoulder, then he wrapped his arm around my calf with a headlock. My other leg lay on the bed, giving him a full view of my sex. I lifted my hips so my ass was accessible to him. He squirted lube all over my ass and used a finger to work it in my asshole. It was the first thing to ever penetrate my ass and it felt odd. Not quite painful, but uncomfortable for sure.

He slicked his hand up and down my crack, pushing at my opening as he passed it each time. My hips rocked with the motion involuntarily. My asshole felt like it was opening on its own, begging for penetration. Soon, his hand was replaced by his hard, slick cock. Up and down my ass crack, while he still held my one leg in a headlock. I pushed my ass at his dick each time the head slid across my hole. I was silently begging to have sex with his cock.

It dawned on me then. I was about to have gay sex. I actually wanted to.

Finally, he paused with his dick at my lubed up asshole. He put pressure behind his tool. I rocked into the pressure and felt my asshole stretch around the head until it penetrated me. I moaned in pleasure and discomfort. He pushed in a little more until the head was all the way in me. I felt myself contract around the mushroom top as I writhed beneath him.

"Point of no return, sissy boy." He teased.

"Just fuck me," I replied softly.

"Let's see how deep that ass is."

Slowly, he slid his cock deeper into me. I felt unnatural pressure in my guts as he pushed and pushed. As he neared full penetration, I felt him deep in my intestines. Soon, his nuts rested heavy against my ass. I reached down and grabbed them, squeezing them and pulling him even deeper. Hank let out a gasp.

"Goddamn, that's better than pussy."

That made me rock my hips and moan like a Twink. He liked my pussy and I was ready for him to fuck me.

And that's what he did. Slow and short strokes, his cock staying nice and deep in my newly arranged guts. He squeezed my leg and grabbed my hip with his other hand, slamming harder into my sex. I wrapped my free leg around his back, pulling him into me. I felt my own cock bounce on my belly, fully erect. Then something unexpected happened. I started cumming hard as hell, hands free. My hands were above my head, gripping the sheets.

My ass clenched around Hank's cock as I came violently, shooting cum up my chest and even hitting my chin. My head crushed back into the bedding while I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut capturing the light show inside my head.

While my orgasm subsided, it never really stopped completely. It felt like my prostate was just a bundle of pure ecstasy that was magnetized to Hank's naked, thrusting cock. I started to feel him swell even thicker inside me. I could feel the head of his cock swelling larger in my belly as he panted harder. I thought he was going to break my leg as he neared what was about to be a massive release for him.

"Where do you want it, bitch?"

As much as I wanted to taste his cum, I didn't want him to pull out. My body was ready to accept his seed as deep in my new pussy as possible.

"Cum in me. Cum in my pussy."

My voice was a breathy whisper, still caught in a steady anal orgasm that wasn't going to stop until Hank finished fucking me.

I reached down again and grabbed his balls. I rubbed up his sweaty taint as he plowed my ass. The strokes became short and very deep. Hank growled as he went rigid. I could feel every muscle in his body contract and his orgasm boiled over and out of his cock. The first spurt was a quick shot that felt like it shot up into my chest. The next several bursts were much fuller, shooting like a firehouse in my intestines. I continued to massage his balls as he filled me up. He was as deep as his eight inch cock could possibly get.

Hank collapsed behind me, his cock still in my ass, twitching and throbbing but starting to go soft. He was asleep before he went completely soft. I let his cock fall from my ass on its own as I lay there panting. Once he was out of me, I touched my asshole. To my surprise, it was clenched shut like normal after the pounding it just took.

I got up and stood on unsteady legs trying to gather my composure. My head was foggy as I was sobering up now. It was starting to really sink in what I had just done.

I just had sex with a man. I bottomed for a man and enjoyed it. I wasn't ashamed or anything. I'm really open minded in general. But it was a shocking reality.

I walked naked out into the living room to gather my clothes from beneath the poker table. I jumped in the shower and got washed up before heading to my bedroom.

As I lay in bed, I started to think about what happened and realized that I hadn't felt Hanks cum come out of my ass yet. I felt my hole and it was a little slick. I slipped my finger in and a glob of cum oozed out. I caught it before it hit the bed and brought it up to my face. I got light-headed with the implications. Was I about to eat something that came out of my own ass?

I answered my question by opening my mouth and licking the pungent fluid off my fingers like it was life or death. I tasted the sweetness that I had been craving all night. I spent the next few minutes gathering as much cum out of my ass as I could and then sucking my fingers dry. I couldn't get enough. When I was empty of cum, I had myself pretty worked up. I jacked off quickly and caught my cum and ate it without a single thought. Mine wasn't as sweet. It was saltier but still tasted great.

Next thing I knew, I was waking up around noon after a deep sleep.

Poker night never went down that path again. After Hank fucked me that night, he still made me pay him back for the rent money I lost. It put me in a bind for a couple of months before I could catch back up. I decided to give myself an allowance to lose, or not play at all.

I had some more adventures after this. I'll write them if anyone is interested.