Betty Ch. 01

Story Info
Quadruple amputee aunt and the nephew.
3k words
4.63
7.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

* I'm not a native English speaker, so sorry if my English si clumsy sometimes :-) *

Betty by StarDust

Part 1

I was sitting on the second step of my sister's garden pool. The water was cooling my body up to my breasts but the rest of me had already started to get overheated from the sun. There's very little one can do when one's got no legs and arms nor even any stump to speak of. And that was exactly my case. I swayed my torso to stir the water around me in the helpless attempt to get some drops of cool water on my upper body. I turned my head and overviewed the garden area. I noticed Paul coming right around the corner of the house.

"Hey, Paul!" I shouted at him. Paul was a son of my sister. He was 18 and already more a man than a boy.

"Aunt Betty?" he asked and obviously had a hard time to identify where my voice came from. It must have been only my head what was visible over the pool edge. Eventually he spotted me and smiled.

"Paul, isn't your mother or father somewhere around?" I asked him. He started walking to me and I didn't have to shout anymore.

"Dad went away and Mum is on the phone with somebody. Looks like one of those never-ending talks," he smiled. "Want me to get you out of the water, aunt?"

"Y... yes, yes," I said hesitantly. "But I need more than that and I don't want to embarrass you. I hoped that Mary would..."

"No problem, Betty," said Paul. His voice was convincing. "I'll be glad to help as long as you would feel comfortable with my help. Just say what to do."

He stepped into the water in front of me. I looked at his young body full of life and my own embarrassment started to grow. But then, suddenly, it vanished away and was replaced by a strange feeling down in my stomach. Paul had already carried me and helped with little things many times before. But this time I needed somebody who would dry me off and take care of my burnt shoulders. Paul had never done this kind of things for me yet.

I hated the need to always ask somebody to do such things for me. But I could not do them myself and just needed the help of anybody who would be around. And there was also that strange feeling in my stomach when I looked at the young body in front of me, you know.

"My upper body starts getting burnt," I explained to Paul. "Could you please lower me into water to cool it down and then carry me to the chair?"

"Of course I can," said Paul with comforting smile.

He leaned over me, put one arm around my back, let me lean on it and expertly inserted his hand under my buttocks. He did it many times before, I just used to be more dressed than now. The embarrassment was back. Then I realized the feel of smooth young skin on mine and the sensation in my stomach overwhelmed the embarrassment once again. Paul lifted me easily up, turned towards deeper water and let me sink up to my chin.

The water cooled my dry shoulders and back of my neck. I was laying on Paul's left forearm and floated on the water. With his right hand, he held me by the left hip and navigated my torso slowly through the water. I could not tell what was more relieving - the fresh feeling of the water or Paul's touch on the bare skin of my blunt hip exposed in the leg-hole of my one-piece swim suit.

He didn't let me think about it too long though. He pushed me into upright position again and shifted his hand from my hip back under my buttock. Then he started to climb out of the pool. When my body emerged from the water, Paul pushed me closer to him to prevent my wet torso slip and fall from his arms. I was literally sitting on his hand and my breasts were pressed against his hairless chest. Despite the cold, wet swim suit on me I could feel the warmth of his body on my nipples.

He carried me to one of the lawn chairs. He took a fresh towel and tapped my bottom with it lightly. He was using the hand I had been sitting on before and thus had to push me against him even harder to keep me in place. I hooked my chin over his shoulder to help him bear some of my weight. I tried hard to concentrate on something else and not on feelings he caused in me. Paul then threw the towel onto the chair, spread it a little and sat me carefully on it.

"Do you feel better now?" he asked with consideration.

"Much better, thank you Paul!" I exclaimed. "Could you please dry me off now?" I asked and shrugged my shoulders in a pitiful try to shake water drops from the skin.

He took another towel, then raised the back and the leg rest parts of the chair and sat in front of me, facing me. He started to dry the front of my neck and I raised my chin to provide him a better access. Then he moved his hand to the upper part of my full bossom displayed in decent cleavage of my swim suit. I could not help and thrusted my well-developed breasts further forward. I guess they are the only part of me that I can really be proud of. Right at that moment another wave of embarrassment hit me. I knew I acted as a stupid girl. How could the handsome young boy be any bit interested in such a crippled woman that has already started to age?

I looked into his face mostly because I had nowhere else to look at as he was sitting very close in front of me. He seemed fully focused on what he was doing, his eyes glued to the hand which toweled the nicely tanned skin on my chest. I could not tell if he was enjoying the job but he was obviously not disgusted. That was a sure thing and it made me content for some strange reason. Suddenly he looked up and caught me staring at his face. I looked quickly away but I must have blushed anyway because he asked me with concern in his voice: "Everything's alright? Am I doing something inappropriate?"

I just shook my head. 'You are so stupid!' I thought to myself. 'Stop dreaming like a school girl! Let the boy get done what you need him to do and stop thinking about stupid things.'

Been limbless for all of my life I have developed a mental block in my mind. I need other people (even strangers sometimes) to do almost every little thing for me. I have to let them touch my body and very often they must touch my private places too. Anyway, with no limbs at all my private parts form a big part of me. Physically, I mean. That's why I have learnt to ignore unavoidable touches that I'm forced to accept. I even don't think of them as of touches, I consider them 'manipulations' instead. The mental block in my mind helps me to stay cool. After all, I have a lot of praxis with it.

But it didn't work at that moment in my sister's garden. I wasn't sure what was it but it must have been something about Paul. The closeness of his young body caused strange feelings in me. Nice ones though. Suddenly something had come to my mind and I looked down at my breasts. 'Shit!!!' I cursed in my head. My nipples had grown and hardened and were clearly visible even through the thick material of the swim suit. Fortunately, Paul had stood up right at that moment and went around me. He sat back on the chair behind my back. I could feel him carefully toweling the back of my neck and my armless shoulders. He even inserted his hand under one of straps of my swimsuit and dried me there.

Suddenly he leaned forward over my shoulder and asked: "May I put these straps away?"

I nodded automatically, not really thinking about it. My nipples were still rigid and I was trying hard to cool myself down and to think of something less sexy than an 18 year old boy toweling the naked skin on my back. I felt him slid straps from my bare shoulders and the upper part of my swim suit loosened and drooped lower. Suddenly I feared it would drop too low and expose my breasts with their erected nipples. Fortunately, the upper hem of the swim suit stopped its movement right on the top of my tits. The loosened fabric even helped to shelter my rigid nipples.

I guess the straps must have left pressure traces on my skin because I felt Paul starting to massage my shoulders right on places where straps had been. The feeling was relieving. After a while Paul resumed his toweling work. Both hands covered with soft towel traveled down to the sides of my shoulders where other people had got arms attached. I had got only soft molds of muscles there, slightly bigger on my right side than on the left. Paul continued down along the contours of my ribcage and I could feel light brushes of the soft fabric on side of my breasts.

Suddenly one corner of the towel got caught under the rolled part of my swim suit and with the next move of Paul's hand it went off. The right side of my swim suit folded forward and slid from my breast. The tension in the elastic fabric caused the other side to do the same very shortly after. I remained with my full bossom exposed to the world and my nipples stuck proudly out. Oh, how I wished I had arms to cover myself!

"Ooops," said Paul apologetically. "I'm sorry, I didn't..."

He stopped abruptly. I saw his head hovering above my shoulder as he leaned forward to check and pick up the loosened fabric of my swim suit in an attempt to put it back to cover my boobs again. I had no doubt about what had made him stop so suddenly.

"Oh... they are... beautiful," he said a bit unconsciously and cupped each of my breasts with his hands. He squeezed them slowly and then took each of my nipples between his fingers and twisted it lightly.

His reaction totally surprised me. I remained speechless couple of seconds due to the shock. In the meantime he kept fondling my boobs tenderly. I must admit I liked it very much. But then I gathered the rest of my consciousness and suppressed the wave of excitement that started growing deep inside my body.

"Paul, please, stop doing it," I said and hoped I put as much seriousness in my voice as I could. I wanted it to sound as a command and not a plea.

He pulled back. "I'm... I'm so sorry, aunt," he started apologizing quickly, "I didn't want to hurt you or to put you in any discomfort..."

"You didn't hurt me, Paul," I said hearing his scared voice. "Quite opposite, to be honest. But we shouldn't start things that we cannot finish, you know."

"What do you mean - we cannot finish?"

I decided to stop going around and play it straight.

"Look, Paul, I might be a limbless torso physically but I'm still a woman inside. If you do things like that to any woman she will get aroused and you would start a sexual tension in her. If you then leave her she would most probably relieve the tension from her... errrr, by herself, you know what I mean. I... I just... I simply cannot do that for myself, you know."

I stopped. I had to swallow a ball of sadness that formed in my throat.

"And I'm sure you can understand that it's not something I could ask your mother or father to do for me," I continued with a shaky voice. "So... please... don't do it to me anymore. I would not be able to stand the tension in me and that's what would actually hurt me at the end."

He was looking straight into my eyes and listened to every word I said. I could see the true concern on his face. Then he said something that shocked me again.

"Would you let me to release that tension from you?" he asked.

I could not believe he knew what he was talking about. On the other hand, he was already 18 year old and must have been aware that he just proposed me the one of the most intimate things a man can do for a woman. I sighed just from the thought of it. 'No, it cannot be true,' I told to myself. 'He surely meant something else.' I took a deep breath.

"No, Paul, thank you. You are really kind but I cannot ask that from you. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to stop you before you got too far. I'm sure I can handle it now."

"What makes you think you cannot ask me to do that for you?" he asked very seriously.

"Look, Paul," I managed to produce a smile on my face. "Look at you and me. You are a handsome young boy while I'm a mature badly crippled woman. We are from completely different worlds. I'm sure you could have plenty of nice young girls that would be glad if you relieve their sexual tension. With me... it would be just an act of pity," I added silently.

"No!" he said strictly when I finished. "That wouldn't be an act of pity! I do see the woman in you. And I do find that woman nice. I think she deserves all the treatment other women use to get. Your body might be... different... but I find it interesting and definitely not repulsing. It wouldn't be just an act of pity, believe me."

I slowly repeated his words in my head. This time there was no doubt he knew what he was talking about. I just could not believe it. I would like to believe but my brain simply kept rejecting that.

He must have felt my doubts because he stood up suddenly and sat on the chair in front of me again. He put his hand on my left shoulder and pointed with the other into his groin. I looked down. What I saw there amazed me. His wet swim trousers outlined a big bulge between his legs. I opened my eyes wide and stared at the miracle. I couldn't believe my crippled body would ever turn on any male in the world. And now I was looking at a living proof of it.

"You see?" asked Paul somewhat sheepishly. "You still got everything the woman need to attract a man. Believe me, I would be the happiest boy in the world if you let me help you relieve that tension from you. Will you?"

"Jesus," I sighed. "I would have never believed I'd ever say that - let's do it, Paul. Please, be so kind and relieve the sexual tension from me now. How are we going to do that?"

Paul just smiled and took another big towel which he then draped over my front. He helped me move forward slightly. Then he rose up the backrest part of the chair and sat in front of it behind my back. He pulled me towards him and I let my torso fall onto his stomach with my head resting on his chest. I surely could feel the bulge in his trousers pressed against my back.

He slipped his hands under the towel that covered my front. The back of the chair shielded us from the house. I felt him rolling my swim suit even lower and I started to feel really relaxed in his arms. He kneaded one of my breasts with his hand and caressed my abdomen with the other. I wasn't used to such loving touches and soon I started to moan. He moved his hand from one breast to another and slipped fingers of the other hand under the bottom part of my swim suit.

I could feel him brushing my pubic hair and when he touched my labia I started to breathe really deep. As soon as he tried to part my pussy lips and insert his finger between them I shivered. Then my body flexed and arched. The massive wave of long forgotten orgasm overtook the whole of me. I bit my tongue to prevent from screaming aloud and started shaking vigorously as the orgasm traveled through my body. Paul tightened his hold of me and unable to maintain the grip onto my shaking pussy he used also his other hand to keep me from falling.

"I'm sorry, baby, for being so fast," I said to him happily when I got back to reality again. "You know, I've been starving for too many years."

"No problem at all," said Paul and kissed me on the cheek. For some reason I was happy he did it. I took it as another proof of him being truly interested in me. Another sign that it was not just the act of pity, that he wasn't just trying to be kind to his crippled aunt.

He caressed me again and added, "I'm all ready to not let you starve anymore, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind a bit, you fool," I assured him. "Now come on, big boy, help me get dressed again. I'm sure it's not a good idea to let your Mum find us in such a sexual heap."

I smiled contently. I was looking forward to promising future. I desperately wished it had not been just a dream.

* Another part of the story is undergoing the text polishing and I plan to write few more parts in the future. *