Betty's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,093 Followers

Gradually the hand at the small of her back worked its way up, caressing her back as it did. Reaching her shoulder it gently pulled, drawing her back. With his other hand remaining on her breast he followed her down as he guided her to the mattress, his arm slipping out from behind her and propping him up so he could hover above her.

What am I doing?! She screamed at herself as she shifted further onto the bed so she could lay back comfortably, her shoes falling to the floor. I shouldn't-.

He broke their kiss... brought his mouth to her ear... nipped at the lobe.

"Ooh," she sighed, a smoldering heat within her loins causing her to turn her head, giving him better access.

His lips moved down to kiss her neck, his lips pressing against her flesh again and again... warm... moist... delicate. His hand on her breast plied and squeezed... caused her bra to shift... caused it to rub against her swollen nipple. Then his hand shifted to her other breast, squeezing it with the same urgency and rubbing her bra against that engorged nipple.

"Ooh," Betty sighed, tropical gusts wafting through her body to fuel the growing ache... fanning the stirrings deep inside. Her one hand slid up from his chest to his shoulder, the other slipped around to his back and she pulled him to her. Her legs shifted upon the mattress, scissoring apart slightly.

Moving back up to her ear he kissed it, traced the edges with the tip of his tongue. Then he brought his lips back to hers. His tongue dove into her mouth... insistent. And she eagerly raised hers. Laying upon the bed, they kissed again and again, their passion building. His hand slid away from her breast... moved inward. His fingers found the first button on her blouse... deftly unhooked it.

They slid down to the next...

Undid it...

Then the next...

No! No. no. Her hand came down to grab his wrist even as her denials weakened.

Breaking their kiss he raised up to gaze down into her eyes. His eyes burned with a familiar desire... the same desire rolling through her entire body.

She wavered in her hesitation.

"Please," she whispered weakly as her mind struggled to maintain her morality.

"'Please' what?" he asked, his fingers tracing her exposed flesh at the edge of her bra.

That touch made her heart race... her breath catch.

And she gazed into his eyes from under heavy lids, unable to speak.

In the silence his fingers nimbly undid another button... then another. Soon the only thing keeping the blouse in place was where it was tucked into her skirt and he pushed the flaps open, causing them to loosen from the skirt's hold. Her pearl necklace fell to the side with it, the beads cold against her simmering flesh. Then he laid his hand on her bared tummy, his palm flat. Its heat sizzled against her flesh. His fingers tensed, pressing lightly.

"Huhh," she whimpered, her abs quivering in response.

He brought his lips to hers... kissed her, his tongue diving into her mouth and hers rising in answer. His hand remained on her tummy, caressing and pressing her exposed flesh inches below the swell of her breasts under her bra. Laying there, partially revealed and vulnerable, she felt the tropical breezes wafting through her loins, fanning the stirrings into glowing embers. The ache... now a need... throbbed within her. She shifted upon the mattress, her legs scissoring open a touch further. As they kissed deeper... more passionately... his hand slid up to her breast again, now cupping it with her bra the only barrier. Covering her mound, he flattened her swollen nipple under his palm as his outstretched fingers scratched at the cleavage at the bra's edge. He squeezed the pliant mound and her bra's material rubbed her sensitive nub, making it crackle with electricity.

"Mmm," she mewed into their kiss.

They continued to kiss while he molested her breast through her bra. Beneath him, her body simmered with its building heat, her legs scissoring open a little more... closing... opening.

Eventually his hand slid down away from her breast to her side, his palm hot against her ribs, his fingers dipping under her. Instinctively she lifted herself up, rolling toward him. His hand reached behind her... found her bra's clasp. The garment fell loose. Cool air slipped under it to swirl over her mounds' simmering flesh. As he pulled his hand from behind her, she rolled onto her back again. Now his hand slid under her bra and atop her tit, free of barriers. His palm sizzled agaisnt her flesh... covered her engorged nipple.

The ache pulsed... her embers sputtering... hissing.

"Mmm!" She whimpered, her back arching... offering herself to him.

Oh God! What am I doing? She asked as she suddenly realized just what was happening... how things were now on the very cusp of going too far and her mind once again tried to impose its will of morality on her to end it.

His hand shifted. A finger delicately traced the edge of her nipple. Then he took the engorged button between thumb and forefinger and gave it a tweak.

"Mmm!" Her back arched a little more, her legs scissoring. Her body simmered hotter... ached more... needed more. Her heart raced, her breathing shallow... labored. Within her loins her embers crackled and sparked.

And again her mind tried enforcing its will... screaming at her to stop this... telling her that if she didn't stop it soon, she may never.

Summoning what strength she could, she broke their kiss and turned away.

"Joe. Please. We-We need to..." she breathed.

"'We need to' what?" He whispered huskily in her ear, his breath swirling in the delicate contours. Then, lowering his lips, he kissed her neck... nipped at it with his teeth.

"Ooh," she sighed, her body wanting to ignore her mind.

He nipped at her neck again... his teeth light... teasing. He kissed her flesh... his lips warm... moist. His hand on her breast squeezed, the pliant mound molding within his fingers.

"We-We should st-stop," she managed to whisper, her tone lacking conviction.

"But doesn't it feel good," he sighed, his lips brushing her ear. "I know it's been a long time. And I can tell it feels good."

He was right. She couldn't deny it. It did feel good. And it had been so long... so very long. A year and a half since she'd been kissed... eighteen months since she'd been touched. Eighteen... long... long... months... since she'd...

"And it'll feel so good having me inside you," he whispered, finishing her thought. "To have me filling you... stuffing you."

"Ooh," she panted as his words filled her mind with images... her body with memories.

He kissed a trail up from her neck... across her cheek...

She turned to him...

He planted his lips firmly agaisnt hers, his tongue plunging into her mouth insistently. His hand shifted to the other breast, molding it with the same hunger.

"Mmm," she sighed, her own tongue rising to swirl against his enthusiastically, her hesitations waning. Unable... unwilling to stop him... or herself, she laid there letting him molest her breast, his hand molding the pliant mound with an invigorating urgency. Within her loins her embers flared into tiny fires, their orange-red flames flickering.

After another couple minutes he broke their kiss and shifted his body downward. He kissed her throat... her sternum... the upper curve of both breasts.

"Oh" her head rolled back as waves of excited anticipation coursed through her.

His fingers unhooked one of the bra's straps from the cup and he shoved the garment up and aside, completely uncovering her breasts. His mouth hovered above one milky mound, his warm breath swirling over her flesh. His tongue flickered across her engorged nipple... caressed it... traced its edge. Then his mouth dropped over the bud, lips locking around it... suckling.

"Ooh," her back arched to offer herself to him as the hand on his shoulder grabbed the back of his head, holding him to her. "Ooh God."

Holding one breast, cupping and squeezing it, he suckled at the other for a minute. Then he moved his mouth to the one he held. As his fingers fondled the ample mound he licked and caressed her nipple several times before lowering his mouth atop it and suckling.

"Ooh God," Betty mewed, her back arching more, her fingers tensing in his hair. Within her loins her fires grew, the flames dancing lewdly. Her legs scissored open more, her skirt riding up as they repeatedly swayed open and closed.

Switching back and forth between her luscious mounds, he suckled on them for a few moments, his tongue swiping across whichever nipple was within his mouth. His hand continued manipulating the one, its flesh being molded by his tensing fingers.

And she lay there allowing it... reveling in his attentions as they answered the aching need pulsing within her breasts. Her nipples glistened; engorged spires of lust atop her orbs. Her head lulled to the side, she bit at her lip, quite whimpers rattling her throat. Her back continued to arch, offering herself to him, as her legs scissored upon the bed in response to the growing fires within her loins. Her hands held him to her, her fingers tensing... relaxing... tensing.

Suckling on her breast his hand slipped away, his fingers tracing lines down across her tummy to her skirt's waistband. He reached down further, down to where the skirt had ridden up on her thigh. His fingers caught the hem and pulled it higher, bringing her slip with it. He drew it up... up... up, revealing the elastic cuff of one nylon around her thigh... then the milky flesh of her thigh just above that cuff. His hand slipped underneath her slip... reaching toward her private area.

Betty's fevered mind failed to fully register what his hand was doing until that moment. When it did, her own hand instinctively shot down to grab his wrist and stop him; centimeters from touching her.

As she pulled his hand out from under her skirt he pulled his mouth from her breast and moved back up to kiss her. The loss of his affections to her tit elicited a heavy sigh from her, but she eagerly kissed him back, raising her tongue to his. As they kissed, his hand returned to her breast, fingers squeezing... molding... tweaking. And her own hand returned to the back of his head as her legs scissored, the scorching heat flowing through her, making her loins smolder... her juices flow.

After a couple minutes his hand slipped away again, this time loitering on her tummy for a while, his fingers drawing delicate lines back and forth over her quivering abs. She mewed into their kisses, her breathing shallow... labored.

Then his hand slipped down to reach under her skirt again.

Whimpering with the battle between her body's lust and her mind's morality, Betty reached down and grabbed his hand again... stopping it once more before he could touch her. This time it took her a moment to pull it from under her skirt though.

Resting his hand on her tummy he broke their kiss and pulled back to gaze down into her eyes. Her hand coming up to rest at his shoulder, she returned his gaze from under heavy lids, her bottom lip trembling with her inner turmoil.

"I-I'm no-not sure if we sh-should..." she whispered.

"It's alright, Baby," he told her before dropping down to kiss her neck. Leaving a trail of moist brushes, his lips moved to her ear where he nipped at her lobe. "It's gonna feel so good... After all this time."

"Ooh," she sighed, turning aside to allow him better access as her body and mind argued.

"I want to feel your warmth... To feel your heat wrap around me."

"Mmm, mmm," she mewed, his words fueling her body's side of the argument.

Oh God, she thought. Am I a really gonna let this happen? Am I?

Before she could contemplate the question he returned his lips to hers, kissing her deeply... passionately, his tongue plunging into her mouth and swirling around hers. She collapsed into the well of desire created by the sensations rolling through her. Her fires danced and twisted within her, making her legs scissor more and more upon the bed, her skirt riding higher. Her breasts swayed with her body's actions and her labored breaths. The fingers of one hand twined in his hair, the others scratched at his back through his shirt. Lost in her own cravings she was only vaguely aware that his hand was not on her anymore, but only enough to know it wasn't reaching under her skirt... a fact that frustrated her despite having stopped him twice.

After a couple moments he broke their kiss and returned to her ear, kissing and licking it for a moment before whispering; "It's gonna be so good, Betty. So good." His breath swirled in the contours of her ear, teasing the nerves. Then his hand was on her thigh... reaching up, under her skirt.

Again her instincts made her reach down and grab his wrist with the intention of pulling it away... although with less conviction.

"Joe, I-I just-." She whimpered.

But he surprised her.

As her fingers went to grab his wrist, his hand shifted and gripped her wrist instead. For a second she thought he was going to force her to let him touch her, dragging her hand to her crotch with his.

The thought excited her...

And that confused her...

But before she could wonder why, he drew both their hands out from under her skirt and across the space between them... bringing her hand to his manhood. It was large, and rigid... and her fingers reflexively wrapped themselves around the thick shaft to tug at it needily.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, the contact making her fires rage within her loins. Now she knew he'd been undoing his pants and pushing them down off his hips when she'd lost track of his hand.

"See, I knew that'd get you," he whispered, his hand releasing her wrist. "I know you want it, Betty. You want me inside you. You want to feel my hard cock stuffing you."

Cock! The word echoed in her mind. Tommy never used that word. He never talked to me like this at all.

And he hadn't. He'd always talked sweet to her, the most obscene thing being 'I want you' or 'You feel so good, Baby.' But laying there, with Joe, the word... the things he was saying... fanned her fires.

Joe's hand settled at the edge of her skirt, his palm sizzling against her flesh, fingers tensing atop her quivering abs.

Her body knew what was about to happen... and this time it didn't intend on letting her mind stop it. Her scissoring legs spread themselves, her knees bending, her feet searching for a hold upon the mattress. The hand scratching at his back came from around him and reached down between them, its fingers replacing the other's around his cock as that hand returned to his shoulder.

Seconds later he reached down, then up and under her disheveled skirt and slip. He cupped her sex... his fingers pressing at her through her panties.

"Oh God!" she gasped, her hips rolling as her ass lifted off the bed.

"Damn, you're wet. Your panties are soaked," he groaned into her ear. "You really do need this, don't ya, Baby."

"Ooh," she whimpered. She knew he was right; both that she was wet... and her body was screaming with need.

"You're gonna love this night," he told her, his fingers pressing and rubbing. "Having me inside you."

His words fueled her fires and she tugged on his cock hungrily, precum leaking from it to coat her fingers. Panting and whimpering, her feet slid across the bed, spreading her legs for him.

He pushed her panties aside, his hand cupping her sex directly. A pair of fingers slipped between her folds to play in her wetness, rubbing up and down, teasing her opening one second, bumping agaisnt her clit the next. He kept his mouth at her ear, his breath swirling inside as he licked the edge and nibbled on the lobe.

"Ooh," she whimpered, her body trembling upon the bed.

"Yea, you're gonna love tonight, Baby," he whispered, his fingers settling at her opening where they massaged her walls, teasing her with the possibility of penetration. "Cause you're gonna get so much more than just me."

"Mmm," she mewed, his fingers keeping her mind from focusing on his words.

"When me and you are done, a few others are gonna take a turn with you," he continued.

"Mmm," her hips rolled, attempting to force his fingers to enter her.

Wait! What!? His words registered a split-second later.

"Yea, Baby. Ken, Charlie, and Frank are gonna follow me," he told her. "You're gonna get so much cock tonight. So much of what you've been missing."

"No," she whimpered, her mind screaming for her to refuse this new proposition even as his use of that word sent a tropical breeze gusting through her.

"Oh yes," he whispered, his teeth nipping at her earlobe. "We're all gonna give you so much cock... So much pleasure. Each of us thrusting into you... Filling you."

Oh God, no. I don't want that, she told herself as his words echoed through her mind... fanned her dancing fires with the image of each of the four men between her legs... one after another. She couldn't deny the way the idea was making her fires rage... making her sex wetter. She couldn't believe it would excite her at all; much less as much as it was. How could it? Why would it? She wasn't that kind of girl.

But then, until a few minutes ago, she'd thought she wasn't the type to even be in this room with Joe in the first place.

"It's gonna be so good, Baby," he continued, dropping down to kiss her neck.

"No," she sighed weakly, her tone failing to convey any real refusal.

"You're gonna be our little love toy," his fingers slid up to her swollen clit... rubbed it.

"Oh God," she cried, her hips jerking as powerful jolts of electricity shot through the engorged button.

"Yea, you're gonna love it," he mused before jerking his hand out from under her skirt and pushing off the bed to stand up.

Betty's hand followed his cock as far as it could, but eventually it slid from her fingers' grasp and she whimpered sadly. From under heavy lids she watched him push his pants and underwear down and off, then kick them aside and pull his shirt and undershirt off, tossing them aside as well. Then he stood before her, his erect cock jutting out from his naked body, the head shiny with precum. Staring at that rigid member Betty's body quaked with the hunger filling her... made her set aside what he'd said about the others. She lay upon the bed, waiting... wanting... needing. Her hair was disheveled, strands of it having come loose from some of the pins. Her features were heavy with the desire rolling through her, accentuated by her smoldering eyes and a trembling lower lip. Her clothing was in disarray; her blouse thrown open, her bra partially disassembled and tossed across one shoulder. Just above the swell of her heaving breasts her pearl necklace ran across her chest and down her side. Her breasts swayed gently with her labored breaths as she lay there, her abs quivering with anticipation. Her skirt and slip were shoved up, her panties pushed aside so that her sex shined between her spread legs. Wet with her juices, her folds shone pink and slick, flowering open in invitation, surrounded by hairs shimmering with the her dew. Her milky thighs ran down to where the cuffs of her nylons hugged them, their darker shade covering the remainder of her legs.

Stepping to the bed Joe leaned down. His hands slid up along her thighs, dipping under the slip to catch the waistband of her panties. Betty brought her legs together and lifted her ass off the bed as he pulled them down her legs and over her feet to toss them aside. She undid the button and zipper at the side of her skirt and started pushing it off as well. He grabbed its waistband and finished removing it, tossing it aside also. With only her slip around her waist her legs fell open again. Climbing onto the bed and between her legs he shoved her slip up out of his way. He set a hand on either side of her to hold himself up while she reached between them and took his cock in her hands, guiding it to her waiting pussy.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,093 Followers