Betty's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers

Or so she thought...

Not content with only molesting her luscious mound, Ken slid back enough to drop his mouth atop the swollen nipple. Without any preamble he sucked the swollen bud into his mouth and swirled his tongue over and around it.

"Ooh!" Bettys fires roared and her nerves crackled. Her body writhed upon the bed, her back arching slightly to offer herself to him.

"Fuck she's beautiful," Charlie groaned. His rhythmic humping of her created wet smacking sounds.

Mewing and whimpering she laid there, her breathing labored with her desire. She soon felt a new orgasm stirring within her... growing in the shadows. Her flesh sizzled, a thin sheen of sweat making it shimmer in the dim light. Her pearls rolled and shifted between her breasts, the beads cool against her skin.

After a couple minutes she felt the bed shifting again as Frank moved up near her head. Instinctively she knew what he intended and, although her arm bent so her hand could retain its grasp on his member, she turned her face away from him.

But he filled a set of fingers with her hair and turned her to him.

From under heavy lids she saw his cockhead mere inches from her mouth.

"No. I do-don't do th-that," she whimpered. She wasn't lying. She didn't. She'd tried a few times for Tommy, but she'd never liked it, and had never been good at it.

"You do tonight," Frank growled as he brought himself closer.

She tried turning away again...

His hold in her hair stopped her...

She tried locking her lips closed...

He set the tip against them...

Pushed forward...

Forced them apart...

And the first inches of his member slid past...

Oh God, no! Her mind cried, the newest orgasm stalling.

Instinctively she rolled her tongue over his flesh and sucked as he pushed more of himself into her mouth, stopping only when her fingers were pressed against her lips.

"Oh yea," he moaned, holding himself still for a moment. Then he pulled back a couple inches... pushed forward again.

"Mmm," she whimpered against the unwanted act.

With Charlie humping her pussy, Frank worked up a similar rhythm of her mouth, rocking his hips back and forth, his rigid member sliding along her lips... in and out of her mouth. He also continued to maul her one tit while Ken continued manipulating and sucking on the other.

"That's a good little slut," Frank groaned as he bounced her fingers off her lips.

"Oh god, your pussy feels good on my cock," Charlie grunted, his cock stuffing her pussy again and again.

Slut!? Her mind rang with the word. Now these men were talking lewdly, calling her obscene things and using that word. Never would she have imagined she'd enjoy that... but then she'd never imagined she'd allow herself to be in any such situation... period.

"Fuckin' beautiful," Joe said, watching from the bedside.

Ken pulled his mouth from her tit and rose up slightly. Cool air swirled over her uncovered nipple, making the neve-endings spark with electricity. Taking her nipple between thumb and forefinger he tweaked it, making it scream.

Charlie humped himself into her over and over.

Frank slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmm," she mewed unconsciously after a minute.

"Ya see, you're likin' it," Frank told her.

With a shock she realized he was right; she was enjoying the sensation of his rigid shaft sliding along her lips... caressing the nerve-endings. And the feeling of having him in her mouth. She even liked the taste of him, of his flesh... and his precum. She couldn't understand this. After all, she'd never liked it with Tommy. So what had changed? Why was this different? Could it be for the same reason she assumed she'd allowed any of this to happen: that it'd just been so very, very long since she'd been with a man? Or was it being helped by the sensation of Charlie's hard cock fucking her and the attention being given to her breasts? Whatever the reason for her current enjoyment of sucking on Frank's cock, she couldn't deny it. Nor could she deny the way her fires were now dancing, snapping, and crackling excitedly within her loins... the stalled orgasm being re-enlivened.

"Man she is a dirty little slut," Ken said, his tone heavy with lust.

In and out the two cocks thrust, the sensation of their simultaneous attack fueling her lust. Mewing and whimpering she laid there, her body rocking with the one's assault. It didn't take long for the orgasm to exit the shadows and stroll to the ledge of its release, where it hesitated... teetering seductively.

"Such a dirty little slut," Charlie groaned, his rhythm stuttering.

Mewing with excitement, Betty recognized the signs of his impending climax and her body rippled with the idea of having him... a second man... cumming inside her. Her hand tugged on Ken's cock, jerking on it spastically. The fingers around Frank's squeezed as her lips bounced off them. Her muscles started to tense, her back arching higher off the bed.

"Sweet-assed little tramp." Kneeling between her widely spread legs Charlie grunted and groaned as he struggled to withhold his climax for a few more moments. His hips pumped back and forth, his cock stuffing her wet pussy over and over.

"What a beautiful slut." Ken remained sitting up, his hand molding her supple tit... fingers tweaking and teasing her swollen nipple.

"Naughty doll." Frank's grip in her hair grew tighter as his hips pumped back and forth.

In and out Charlie's cock pumped... pounding... driving into her. Within her sex it grew stiffer as his climax neared. Betty's lust rolled through her urgently... heavier... hotter. Her orgasm, teetering on the brink, made her pussy clench at the drilling cock.

In and out he humped...

Back and forth his hips rocked...

In and out...

"Oh yea!" Charlie growled. He drove himself fully into her and froze, his crotch crammed against hers, as his cock twitched inside her... unleashing his load.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Betty mewed, her own orgasm crashing through her thunderously. Skyrockets filled her mind and her muscles spasmed with the electricity screaming along her nerves. Feet kicking down into the mattress she raised her body, her back arching. Her abs trembled, her pearl necklace shifted as she writhed with ecstasy.

"Hell yea!" Frank cheered as she reflexively sucked harder on his member.

"Oh fuck!" Charlie moaned as her pussy clenched around his twitching cock.

Whimpering and panting Betty twisted and writhed through her orgasm. After cumming, Charlie held himself inside her while it continued crashing through her.

"Mmm," she whimpered around Frank's cock when it did eventually begin to subside. Her body settled back to the bed, her hips rolling delicately as her ass sunk back onto the pillow. Then she lay there, limp and tired, her breasts continuing to be fondled.

"That was sweet," Charlie commented as he pulled his withering cock from her and moved off the bed.

Frank's grip in her hair lessened, allowing her to pull her mouth from his cock and try to catch her breath.

"Ooh," she sighed deliriously.

"I'm happy right where I'm at," Frank told Ken. "So you're welcome to go next."

"Alright then!" Ken cheered. "What say we get her on all fours though?"

"Sounds good," Frank agreed.

"Mmm," Betty sighed in response to the idea.

Releasing her breast, Ken moved down on the bed and grabbed her waist. Frank pulled his hands away from her too and gripped her shoulders. Letting go of their cocks, she let them roll her onto her belly. Ken pushed the pillow out of the way and they maneuvered her onto her hands and knees.

Spreading her legs, she knelt there with her fresh, round asscheeks hovering in the air. The soft tone of her flesh contrasted warmly with the nylons cuffing her thighs. Her tits hung down beneath her, their swollen nipples nearly touching the blanket, and her string of pearls dangled from around her neck to spill on the bed. Her head hung down and her entire body trembled slightly from a combination of fatigue and anticipation.

Shifting himself directly in front of her, Frank filled his fingers with her hair again and lifted her head. This time the sight of his cock hovering before her didn't fill her with dread. Instead it fanned her arousal and she eagerly leaned forward to suck the head into her mouth.

"See. Ya like it now, don't ya slut," he growled, sliding himself into her mouth. His own fingers were wrapped around the shaft, meeting her lips and stopping him from going too far.

"Mmm." Betty suckled on him while he held still, waiting for Ken to get behind her.

"Spread your legs more," Ken told her, one hand pushing at an inner thigh.

Obediently she slid her knees across the blanket, spreading herself wider.

Grabbing her waist with one hand, he used the other to guide himself to her waiting pussy. He set the tip against her opening and drove his hips forward. Although he was just as big as the others, her now well-used sex offered no resistance and his entire length penetrated her with that single, powerful thrust.

"Mmm!" She moaned around the cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck yea!" Ken groaned, his other hand grabbing her waist too. He held himself buried within her velvety folds and ground his crotch against her ass.

A moment later both men drew their hips back, extracting a portion of their cocks... then pressed forward again.

"Mmm," Betty mewed with the sensation.

They pulled back... slid forward... back... forward. At first there was no rhythm to their actions, just a couple of men slowly, steadily humping themselves at the women kneeling between them. But they gradually worked toward a unified rhythm and after a few minutes they managed a kind of cohesive pace with which they proceeded to fuck her... their pace gradually increasing.

Betty knelt upon the bed, her body being rocked back and forth under their assault, her ample breasts swaying beneath her. Each of Ken's thrusts drove his cock deep inside her pussy, his crotch slapping against her ass and making her cheeks quiver while wet fucking sounds came from the repeated unions. Before her, Frank humped his cock in and out of her mouth, his fingers bouncing off her lips.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed, her lust being fueled by their duel onslaught.

"That's it slut. Take our cocks," Ken grunted.

"Dirty little tramp," Frank moaned.

In and out their cocks pumped for several minutes...

Sliding along her lips...

Stuffing her pussy...

Fucking her...

Using her...

In and out...

Stoking her lust...

Fanning her fires...

"Mmm-mmm!" She whimpered with the sensation, like nothing she'd ever experienced before... the two cocks... the duel assault. Soon another orgasm awoke within her... grew in the shadows.

But then...

"Oh man, yes," Frank grunted, his hips stuttering... momentarily losing their rhythm.

Oh God no! Her mind went into overdrive... comprehending that his cock was growing stiffer... realizing that he meant to cum in her mouth. No. No. No!

She'd never done that.

The times she'd tried sucking Tommy's cock, she'd never gone that far... had never gotten anywhere close to it. And now here she was facing the very real prospect... the rapidly approaching prospect. What was she going to do? What could she do? With the hold he had in her hair she doubted if she could pull her mouth off him.

"Oh fuck yea. Fuck yea," Ken huffed, his own hips pumping harder and faster at her... fucking her with a growing abandonment that announced his own approaching climax. His hands gripped her waist and held onto her as he drove himself into her over and over.

"Mmm," she mewed, his assault fueling her own lust... urging her orgasm forward.

In and out their cocks pumped...

In and out of her mouth... her pussy...

And between them Betty whimpered with a combination of desire and fear.

Ken's thrusting cock and his nearing climax thrilled her... the idea of his being the third load she'd be taking... the shame and excitement of that fact fueled her lust. While Frank's impending climax... the idea of having to... having to... that dampened her building excitement.

But as they stuffed her again and again... their rigid members fucking her... her orgasm came to the brink where it teetered... lingering... waiting... teasing.

"Oh fuck yea!" Ken growled as he drove his cock into her one... last... time. Cramming his crotch against her ass, he pulled her back with his hands on her waist and his member jumped inside her, unleashing his load.

"Mmm!" She moaned, the sensation sending her orgasm racing through her, lighting her nerves and making her muscles spasm. As her back rolled, she shoved her ass back agaisnt Ken's crotch as it hopped and twitched spastically, her pussy clenching around his shaft.

His powerful thrust drove her forward, shoving her mouth onto Frank's cock, smashing her lips against his fingers. Instinctively she sucked on it deeply... her body reacting to natural instincts.

"Oh yea. Oh yea," Frank groaned in response. He pulled his hips back slightly... shoved them forward... pulled back... forward. Then he froze... held himself still as his cock twitched, feeding her its first shot of his seed.

Betty swallowed instinctively... desperately. Again her body reacting to nature's call. Surprised by her ability she swallowed shot after shot of his semen.

And her orgasm continued racing through her, her ass hopping and twitching, her muscles clenching... relaxing... clenching. The lightning crackling through her made her whimper and mew... waves of ecstasy making her flesh quiver, shimmering with a fresh sheen of sweat.

Both men finished cumming moments before her, but they held themselves inside her until her body started to soften, the orgasm fading. Frank was the first to drop away, falling back on his hunches, his softening cock sliding from her mouth. As his hand released her hair, her head fell, her eyes closing. Then Ken also dropped away, his own withering member vacating her sex.

For a long minute she simply knelt there, on all fours, trying to catch her breath as her body trembled through the aftershocks. Then she collapsed onto her side, one arm forming a pillow for her head. Her flesh shimmered with the sweat of her lust. Her legs softly bent, one kind of crossed over the other. Her other arm was pulled into her. At first her eyes were closed, but after a minute they opened and from under very heavy lids she looked at the men around her... the men who'd just had her... used her... fucked her.

Men who were gazing back at her with smiles on their faces.

She still couldn't believe she'd just done what she'd done... that she'd allowed them to do those things to her...

But she had.

For a brief second she wondered what was next... what would come from all this. What they expected... what they would want. Or even, what she would want.

But then she decided those were all questions for another time. All she wanted right then was to sleep, so she closed her eyes.

"Cover her with the blanket and let her sleep," she heard Joe say. "I'll make sure she gets home in the morning."

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers