Betty's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,113 Followers

"Mmm," she mewed as the head settled between her folds.

He held himself still as her hips rolled, her body working to place the tip at her entrance. When it was there her ass lifted off the bed, pushing herself onto the cockhead as it opened her. He pressed his hips forward, inches of his thick shaft penetrating her.

"Ooh," she whimpered, her hands releasing his manhood to reach up to his shoulders.

He stopped... withdrew a portion of himself... pressed forward again. More of him entered her. Stopping again, he pulled back... extracted most of his member... then pressed forward once more.

"Ooh God!" She cried as his entire length penetrated her... stuffing her pussy, and the two of them ground their crotches together. Her fingers tensed at his shoulders as an orgasm stirred within her fires. My God, it has been a long time!

"I knew you needed this," he growled. "Needed a hard cock inside you."

"Ooh," she panted, his use of that word urging the orgasm forward and causing her hips to jerk spastically against him.

"Oh fuck, you feel good. So wet and so hot," he groaned before withdrawing a portion of himself, then sliding his full length back inside her.

"Ooh yes," she gasped as his shaft filled her once more, bringing the orgasm closer.

"Yea, you like having a cock inside you," he pulled back... slid forward.

"Mmm," her hips lifted her hovering ass even higher to meet his thrust.

"Yes you do. You like being fucked," his hips searched for a rhythm as they started pumping up and down.

"Ooh," she panted, the orgasm rushing to the edge of its release, then pausing at the brink... teetering... teasing her with its promised ecstasy.

"You enjoy having a hard cock fuck you," he thrust into her again... again.

Does he have to be so crude? She thought even as she whimpered with the fires being stoked by his words. She didn't understand why they affected her. But not understanding didn't make it any less a fact. One that she couldn't deny. She couldn't deny how it made her feel dirty... naughty... and how it made this whole experience so much more exciting; being in this room with a man - that wasn't her husband - burying his manhood inside her with a party on the other side of the door. A party that included three other men that... that...

"Yes, you like it. You like having a cock inside you." He pulled back again... thrust forward... his cock driving into her... stuffing her. "You're gonna be our little sex toy."

"Ooh God!" she cried, the orgasm screaming off the ledge to crash through her... fireworks exploding in her mind. Her hands jerked away from his shoulders to grab at the blanket under her, her fingers clawing... tugging at the material. Her feet kicked down into the mattress and her legs lifted her as her back arched off the bed, her head rolling back on her straining neck. Her eyes closed... her mouth fell open, unintelligible whimpers and cries escaping. Her legs shoved her pussy on his cock, her hips humping in the air spastically as wave after wave of thunderous explosions rocked her nerves... made her muscles spasm. Her tits rolled upon her chest with her body's writhing.

"Damn, you are hot," Joe growled as he held himself deep inside her, his crotch mashed against hers, and watched her thrash through the orgasm.

The orgasm continued for several minutes... tidal force explosions making her body shudder and twist as her muscles spasmed excitedly. Her head snapped from side-to-side, strands of hair fluttering with it. Her hands jerked at the blanket.

Then it eventually began to fade.

"Oh God. Oh God," she mewed as her softening body settled back toward the bed, her legs locking with her ass inches off the bed. She'd never felt anything like that before... nothing so explosive... so powerful. Her and Tommy's love life had been pleasing, and she had experienced plenty of orgasms with him, but none of them had reached such tidal force. And now she wanted more. Her hands released the blanket and grabbed his ass. Then, to her surprise, her hips started humping herself at him while her hands pulled at him, urging him to fuck her.

She couldn't believe she was doing acting so shameless, but the hunger... the desire... the need... it was just so potent she couldn't help herself. She needed to feel his cock thrusting into her... feel it filling her... loving her.

"Yea, you really need it, don't ya, Baby," he smiled as he happily began pumping himself at her again.

"Ooh yes," she panted, her head lulling to the side. "Gi-Give it to me."

Her orgasmic throes had made her hair and clothing even more disheveled; several pins had fallen out and strands of her hair were swishing freely, while her bra was halfway under her shoulder and her blouse was piled under her shoulder-blades. None of this bothered her, but her necklace did. The length of it had gotten shoved under her and her body's weight made it tight across her throat. Dropping one hand from his ass, she took a second to lift her body and pull the string of pearls out from under her, tossing it between her rolling tits.

"Fuckin' beautiful," Joe growled as his hips pumped at her, his cock thrusting into her again and again. He continued holding himself above her on one hand while bringing the other to her chest and covering one of her tits with it, his fingers manipulating the pliant mound.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," she panted, her own hips rocking under him, driving herself along his shaft as he thrust forward.

Together they worked themselves into a rhythm, their crotches slapping together with a steady beat, wet fucking sounds coming from their repeated unions. Betty whimpered and moaned under him, her body reveling in the sensation of his rigid member stuffing her again and again, her pussy growing wetter and wetter.

"You're gonna be our little sex vixen," he grunted, the force and speed of his thrusts building. "A toy for us to use and to pleasure."

Laying there, being fucked by him... fucking him back... she felt another orgasm stirring within her loins... being urged forward by her dancing fires. She also knew that Joe's climax was nearing, the increased tempo of his assault a clear indicator. The thought of him cumming inside her threw gasoline on her fires, made them roar intensely.

"Give it to me, Baby," she whimpered. "Oh yes, Baby. Yes."

"Oh fuck, your pussy is good," he grunted, his hips thrusting faster... harder.

His stiff cock drove into her...

Their bodies slapped together... retreating... meeting...

The new orgasm crept to the edge... dangled there...

"Yes. Yes. Give me... Give me your..." she panted, wanting to say something... to say IT. The lust roiling within her wanted to cast aside her prim and proper leanings... wanted to emulate him... to talk dirty back to him.

But she struggled with it. Her mind stopping her... questioning the idea's morality.

"Yes it does. It feels so food on my cock," he groaned, his hips thrusting fast... hard. His member slamming into her... stuffing her over and over. His hand manipulated her luscious tit, fingers tweaking her swollen nipple.

Her orgasm leaned way, way over the ledge... hung there precariously... only the thinnest, weakest of holds keeping it at the very edge of release.

"Oh God! Give me your cock!" she gasped. The vocalization of that word was freeing... lifted a weight from her and she shoved her hips up, driving her pussy onto him.

"Damn, you're being a naughty one, ain't ya," he growled.

"Ooh God!" She cried, her orgasm screaming off the ledge and careening recklessly through her. Her fingers clawed at his ass. Her body arched off the bed, her hips cramming herself onto his cock, mashing her crotch agaisnt his. Her pussy locked around his cock... squeezing it... milking it as her hips jerked spastically.

"Fuck yea," he grunted as he managed to pull back a couple inches... thrust forward. He did it again... and again. Then his hand pulled away from her tit, dropped to the mattress to help him support himself as he buried himself deep inside her, his crotch grinding agaisnt her and he exploded inside her.

"Ooh-ugh!" She cried, the sensation sending her orgasm to new heights, fireworks crackling along her nerves. Her hands snapped from his ass to the bed, fingers clawing at the blanket beneath her. Her body twisted and writhed in the air, her tits rolling upon her chest, her pearl necklace following the bottom curve of one as it slid to the side.

"Oh yea," Joe groaned as her clenching pussy milked his cock with her hips' humping.

Betty's orgasm continued to roll through her, wave after wave of lustful ecstasy cascading along her nerves and through her mind. Her muscles spasmed through a series of clenches. Her full breasts, topped by swollen, erect nipples, quivered fluidly. Her head snapped to one side, then the other, her mouth hanging open, eyes shut tightly.

Even after he finished cumming, Joe remained buried inside her while her pussy milked the last drops of semen from him.

As her orgasm eventually subsided, her body slowly dropped back to the mattress.

Joe followed her. Still supporting himself with his hands he leaned down and gave her a warm, soft kiss before pushing away to stand up.

"Time for the others," he smiled.

Oh God. Her mind whimpered with a combination of excitement and fear; his suggestion raising trepidation in her mind while stirring her body's arousal. Then, as he remained in place instead of moving toward the door, she wondered: What's he waiting for? Is he waiting for my approval? Can I give it? Do I really have a choice? Would he listen if I said "No?" Can I say "No?"... Do I want to?

For what seemed an eternity she struggled with her thoughts, her body, her lust, and her doubts. She still couldn't believe she'd just allowed him to have her, much less how... enthusiastic she'd been. Nor could she believe that she was on the verge of allowing three others to do the same. It wasn't who she was...

Or was it?

She'd loved Tommy. But she'd been with him from her earliest years. And so she'd never experienced anything else... never lived a life of her own. What if this was who she really was; a wanton vixen with low sexual morals. She'd never considered the possibility. But then she'd never been faced with this kind of situation. As she laid there trying to make sense of it all, her fires softened into a cozy campfire and her nerves' electricity weakened to static.

But they did remain active... refusing to die.

"Well?" Joe's interruption of her thoughts told her he had been waiting for her approval.

This surprised her. Although it proved her earlier assessment of his character wasn't completely wrong, she hadn't expected it. She met his gaze and struggled to offer a response, but her lust silenced any possible refusal, while her morality kept her from giving consent.

"Mmm," she finally mewed ambivalently and turned away.

She heard him step over to the door and pull it open, then speak a few words. She turned back to look and saw that he was still fully nude. The door was only open a few inches so it didn't matter, and when it was pushed further open from the other side he made sure to stay behind it. The party's volume grew as first Ken, then Frank, and finally Charlie entered the room. With the door being clicked shut again the party's noise was muted once more.

With a surge of shame she realized that their quick response to Joe's summoning could only mean the men had been waiting on the other side of the door. They'd counted on her giving into Joe... and her lust.

The idea made her feel dirty...

And that stirred her fires... made them snap and crackle with renewed life.

What is wrong with me? She asked herself.

Then she saw the way their eyes were crawling over her, taking in her disheveled clothing and exposed flesh, her flushed appearance and ripe breasts topped by swollen nipples, her used sex shimmering wet between her spread legs. A sudden flash of modesty made her try covering herself; shifting to draw her blouse over her chest and reaching down to pull her slip down as she partially closed her legs. But the state of her clothing combined with the single handed approach to each area made it so she remained largely exposed to them. The blouse covered one breast, but failed to cover the majority of the other ample mound, including its engorged nipple. The slip barely covered her enflamed sex with its shimmering pink folds as she could barely get it down to the top of one stocking. Seeing the way they were admiring her... the way they were devouring her with their eyes... stoked her fires.

"She's a real vixen, guys," Joe announced.

The declaration made the color rise to her cheeks, but she was thankful he didn't share just how... obscene she'd been during their tryst.

"She sure looks good," Charlie commented.

"Hot as a pepper," Ken agreed.

"Let's get her clothes off and out of the way," Charlie said, his hands reaching for her slip. As his fingers hooked its waistband she brought her legs closer together and lifted her ass to aid in its removal.

Minutes earlier she would have questioned her act of assistance... would have tried desperately to deny her desire for what was happening. But now she knew she was consigned to letting these men have their way with her.

"Leave the stockings," Frank growled. "I like the way they look."

"I agree," Ken grinned.

With her slip removed her feet slid across the bed, partially opening her legs again. Ken climbed onto the bed to kneel beside her. Helping her sit up, he removed her blouse and bra. Then he helped her lay back again, placing her necklace between her ample breasts. As she lay there in just her stockings and pearls his hand closed atop one tit, his fingers squeezing.

"Her tits are fuckin' beautiful," he groaned.

"Mmm," she sighed as tropical gust wafted through her loins to stir her fires.

Frank joined them on the bed, kneeling on her other side, and taking her other breast in hand, his fingers squeezing with a different tension.

"Ooh," she'd never felt anything like it... two men fondling her breasts at once. The sensation fueled her reignited lust.

A moment later Charlie added to her growing desire as his hands settled on her thighs just above the nylons, his palms hot against her flesh. Massaging her inner legs he slid his hands up, bringing his fingers to within a half inch of her sex.

"Oh God," she whimpered, her head lulling to the side, eyes closing. His touch was so close... so, so close... it made her fires dance lewdly within her loins and her hips roll upon the bed, her body trying to force contact.

"She is a hungry little one," Frank sang.

"You aren't seein' nothin' yet," Joe told them.

She lay there, feeling the three of them touch her, their hands hot as they rubbed and squeezed and caressed. And her body responded; her fires grew... danced... sizzled. Renewed electricity crackled along her nerves, making her lip tremble as she panted and whimpered. Her legs shifted upon the bed... her feet sliding... spreading herself wider... wider.

"Damn but she's into it," Ken said.

"Yea, she is," Charlie declared.

This continued for a couple minutes; the three of them toying with her body, fueling her arousal while she lay there, sighing and mewing. At some point Ken grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to his crotch and the bulge of his semi-erect cock.

"Mmm." The feel of him under her hand sent more tropical breezes through her loins, fanning her fires higher and causing her legs to slide further apart. She eagerly rubbed at the bulge, her fingers scratching at his slacks. She also brought her other hand to Frank's crotch, rubbing at his bulge as well.

"Oh yea, she's ready and willing," Ken cheered.

"You have no idea," Joe told him.

"How 'bout it, Baby? You ready for some fun?" Charlie's hands inched higher until his fingers touched her sex.

"Mmm!" Her hips jumped slightly as he caressed the edges of her pussy.

His fingers tickled her folds for a moment then dipped between them to slide around in her wetness. One digit roamed upward through her slit. Reaching the top it rubbed her clit.

"Ooh God," she gasped as electricity screamed through the little love-button. Her head rolled to the other side. Her legs fell wide open... lewdly displaying herself for all to see.

"Damn, she's wet," Charlie declared, his fingers playing in her juices.

"Wait 'til ya feel her wrapped around ya," Joe said.

"Well then..." Charlie said, pulling his hands away from her and climbing off the bed.

"Mmm," Betty whimpered with the loss of his touch. A moment later she heard the telltale clinking of his undone belt buckle as his zipper was being drawn down. She wanted to look... needed to see him... to see his manhood. Opening her eyes she lifted her head to gaze down along her own body; past the hands molesting her tits, past her spread legs with their bent knees, to where Charlie stood, pushing his pants down. When he straightened up her heart raced at the image of his sizable cock.

"Give me that pillow," he said, climbing back onto the bed.

Kneeling between her spread legs he slid a hand under her ass. Betty used her legs to help lift herself off the mattress so he could slide the pillow under her. Then he moved up between her legs, his rigid member in one hand, guiding it toward her waiting pussy.

As he approached, the thought struck her that she was about to allow a second man inside her in one night while her breasts were being mauled by two others... whose cocks she was hungrily rubbing at.

Oh God, what is happening to me? Her mind whimpered as she closed her eyes and turned away again.

Charlie guided his cock to her pussy... set the tip between her folds... searched out and found her opening. Settling himself against it he pressed his hips forward... opened her with his cockhead. Having just been fucked by Joe, her sex offered little resistance. Still only a few inches of his thick shaft entered her before being stopped.

"Ooh," she whimpered, her hips rolling.

Pulling back, Charlie extracted a portion of himself, then pressed his hips forward again. More of him penetrated her. He pulled back again... pressed forward. This time his entire length entered her.

"Oh God!" She cried, grinding her crotch against his.

"Damn, that is good," Charlie groaned, grinding back at her while temporarily lounging in her velvety folds. After a minute he pulled back a couple inches, then slid forward again, grinding himself against her more. Then he pulled back again... pressed forward... pulled back... pressed forward...

As he worked toward a rhythm, the other two climbed off the bed.

As their hands left her aching breasts she whimpered sadly.

"Damn, she's good," Charlie moaned, kneeling between her legs and driving into her again and again. His hips pumped back and forth, sliding his rigid cock in and out of her pussy. His hands were wrapped around her thighs, holding them and pulling her towards him as he thrusted forward.

"Ooh... Ooh," she panted as her body rocked under his assault, her tits swaying fluidly upon her chest, her pearls swirling between them. Her hands grabbed at the blanket under her, tugging on it as she worked to thrust herself back at him.

Back and forth his hips rocked...

In and out his cock pumped...

Pounding her...

Using her...

Fucking her...

"Oh yes. Oh yes," she mewed and whimpered.

"She does like it," Charlie grunted.

"Yea, she likes cock," Joe said.

After a few minutes the bed shifted under her as Frank and Ken, having undressed, climbed back on. Again they took up positions to either side of her, their hands covering one rolling tit each, squeezing and molding them like moments earlier.

"Ooh!" Again the different tensions of their molestations fueled her arousal... stoked her fires into dancing flames. Instinctively she looked at their crotches and their semi-erect cocks. Hungry, primal lust surged through her and without any prodding she reached out to them, her fingers wrapping around tugging on their members... urging them to full erection. As they grew within her grasp she felt more lustful waves cascading through her with the idea that they each would eventually be inside her as well.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,113 Followers