Betty's tail The end

Story Info
The final chapter comes for Heather and her Mom.
8k words
4.45
6.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was sending girls home to take care of me almost every night. The variety was fantastic. She'd send strippers mixed in occasionally with a server she thought I'd like. Some nights she'd come home and share them with me, but usually it was one on one fun.

I wasn't the kind to look a gift whore in the mouth, so I never questioned why Heather was doing that. I just did them all. Until one night when a stunning woman knocked on my door.

I answered the door, opening it to see a tall busty blonde that reminded me of Jayne Mansfield. She had partially exposed tits that were pressed together, showing me deep cleavage. With a smile I invited her in. After closing the door behind her I pointed toward a door, telling her, "The bedrooms right in there."

She looked puzzled as she turned back to me. "That's good to know." She looked at me then realizing I was wearing only a robe and blushed.

"Oh my. I think you've got me mistaken for someone else." She stepped forward extending her hand. "My names Carol. My husband and I own the club where your wife works."

"Nice to meet you and I apologize for what I implied there."

"No apology necessary Mike. It's one of the nicer propositions I've gotten. Usually guys just ask if I wanna fuck."

I laughed and nodded. "I can understand that. Do you know you look like Jayne Mansfield?"

She nodded. "I've heard that one before of course. I'm surprised though you know about her. That was a bit before your time wasn't it?"

"It was, but I love old movies. So what are you here for?"

"I need to talk to you about your wife." I nodded, suddenly nervous. "Mike, since she started dancing she's changed. I've seen a lot of girls onstage you know. And most of them at one time or another get excited and can't help slipping off with some guy from the club." She looked at and dropped a bombshell then. "Mike, Heather leaves after every set."

"With a guy I assume?" Carol shrugged. "Sometimes. Sometimes it with women. Or couples. Or several guys all at the same time. Get what I'm saying Mike?"

I sighed. "Just tell me what she does."

"She takes them out to the parking lot and fucks them Mike." She actually looked sad right then. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but it's getting to the point where there's going to be trouble."

"What do you mean trouble?"

Carol sighed. "Mike, clubs like ours are always being watched closely by law enforcement. They're looking for girls working on the side. Then they go after the club, take away their license and close them down."

"Are you telling me Heather is working as a hooker?"

"I've never seen her take money Mike. But damn, she's living out every last one of her sexual fantasies. And that's going to get us in trouble eventually." She paused before saying, "I told my husband we should let her go, but she brings in the customers. On top of that I have the feeling she's keeping him happy too, if you know what I mean."

"Jesus Christ! Go figure." Carol smiled slightly. "It's not unusual in our business Mike. I know he's done the casting couch thing before."

I shook my head. "Carol, I'm convinced that my sex doesn't have a brain in it's head collectively. Look at you. And he gets off playing with bimbos while he's got you? That's just fucking crazy."

"I can't argue that. But look at you Mike. You thought I was some bimbo your wife sent over for casual sex didn't you?" I nodded, realizing she had a point.

"I didn't say I wasn't guilty myself. And out of curiosity how did you know about that?"

She smiled. "The girls talk Mike. I've heard all about her sending people down here. There's nothing I can do about that, simply because that's their choice and yours." I saw her grin at me then. "You and my husband have more in common than you know."

"How's that?"

"From what I'm told you got Heather up on stage. Is that right?" I nodded, feeling the need to explain.

"I was tired of hearing her fantasies and wanted to see her live them out. So dancing was part of it, after she finally indulged her taste for another woman."

I saw Carol nod again. "I would have sworn she was a hardcore lesbian when I met her Mike."

"She does like her girls. That's for sure."

"And so do you, just like my husband. I think the only difference is you don't really like Heather fulfilling her fantasies without you there. Am I right?"

I nodded. "You see Mike, my husband actively encourages me to go out and fuck other guys." She saw the look of anticipation on my face and laughed.

"I haven't yet Mike, but every time he suggests it I'll admit it gets harder and harder to ignore." I saw her eyes run over me before she added, "Especially when it's a younger barely dressed guy."

I thanked her for the compliment and jokingly said, "You know, the bedrooms...."

"Right over there." She finished my sentence for me and laughed. "Believe me I remember." She had a curious look on her face when she asked, "Tell me the truth Mike. Would you have done it if you had the chance?"

"Hell yes! That would have left me only one fantasy." I saw her roll her eyes before she asked, "What would that be? I've got to hear this."

I smiled. "That would be Jayne Mansfield bringing along either Marilyn Monroe or Sophia Loren for a threesome."

She laughed, shaking her head. "You're out of luck there. I don't know anyone like that and I've never had a girl."

"That's my usual luck." She stopped laughing and looked back at me, this time with curiosity on her face. Her voice was soft as she asked, "Can I see the bedroom Mike? I'm not promising anything, but I'm curious now."

I stood up, took her hand and led her into the dark room. I saw her look around at the King size bed and all the comfy pillows there. "Very nice. It's held up well I see."

I nodded and went to one side, turning on the bedside light. I motioned her over and when she sat I pointed out the drawer at the bottom of the bed. "Go ahead. Open it."

She did and gasped at the sight. She saw Heather's massive toy collection and the porn in there with it. I reached down and pulled out an old Penthouse magazine.

"This is what started it all. Go ahead, take a look." Carol flipped through the pages and I stopped her at the pictorials. "This is the one that sent her over the edge with girls."

She nodded. She could see why. Penthouse had gone hardcore at one point, so the lesbian stuff was real.

"After I realized how hot that made her I managed to find an old fuck buddy who came over for our very first threesome. And her very first pussy."

"How did you find out?" I reached back and came up with my old digital recorder.

"I was playing with the voice activated feature one night and forgot about it. So it was on the next day and laying back on the headboard." I rewound it to a very familiar number and pressed play. Carol could hear Heather humming and then a drawer opening and closing. When she heard the sound of a toy starting, she looked at me in surprise. We both listened as Heather moaned, finally obviously coming all over the buzzing toy in her pussy. When it ended Carol was wide eyed.

"And that was all over this?" She pointed at the magazine and I nodded. I put everything away then and stood up shutting off the light. I stepped on front of her and took her hand, helping her to her feet. That put her body almost against mine. I saw her take a deep breath before she asked, "Is it just me or did the room just get smaller?"

I smiled down at her nervous face. "Are you thinking about your husband's request right now?" She took another deep breath and nodded, looking deep into my eyes. I put my hands on her waist and softly told her, "Anytime you want to try that, I'm here. And I'd love to be your first other guy."

I saw her nod before she leaned up impulsively, kissing me gently with those full lips. That shocked me, but not as much as feeling her mouth open and her hot tongue brushing across my lips. I returned her kiss, our tongues slipping and sliding across each other. I resisted for as long as I could before my hands started sliding upward from her waist, heading for those partially exposed tits of hers.

When that happened she wrapped her arms around my neck, her hips pressing against mine. I knew she had to feel my hard thick 9 inches pressing against her belly then. So I continued on up, sliding my hands across her full firm tits.

She broke off the kiss then and leaned back slightly, a look of complete lust on her face. I could see the bare skin revealed by her shirt and with a small smile I began undoing her buttons one by one. As I pulled her shirt apart, I saw those massive mounds of hers packed into a silky see through black bra. I pulled her shirt from her body and tossed it on a nearby chair.

Turning her so her back faced me I went to work on her slacks, finally sliding them down and off to reveal matching panties. She turned to me again smiling as I said, "You look incredible!"

My hands pulled her to me again, wandering over all of that exposed skin. My left hand reached up and found the hooks holding her bra on. I stopped at that point and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I was giving her an out and she knew it. I saw her smile briefly before one hand left my hips and slid into my robe, finding my hard cock.

"Does that answer your question?" I nodded as she started running her hand slowly up and down my length. My fingers quickly undid her bra and pulled it off. I marveled at her huge tits in front of me. Her hard nipples were standing straight out. As she continued caressing my shaft I reached down and slid her panties off. She kicked them aside and smiled as she pulled my robe open.

"Just in case you're wondering I heard all about this too." She squeezed my hard shaft making me gasp in pleasure. She moved to the bed then as I pulled my robe off before joining her there.

I was laying next to her, my hand running gently over that amazing naked body of hers. She had one hand wrapped around me again and was stroking me as my fingers explored her wet pussy. I heard her soft voice then.

"Does this bother you at all Mike?" I didn't understand so she clarified for me. "You're going to fuck another man's wife. Does that bother you?"

I shook my head. "If the guys stupid enough to send her out suggesting she fuck other guys, then no. Not at all."

"Good." She pushed me over on my back and climbed on top of me. She was looking down at her hands running up and down my cock briefly. Then she moved slightly and I felt myself slide right into her, guided home by her soft hand.

That hot pussy swallowed my cock quickly and that tight ass was soon bouncing on top of me. My hands supported her, wrapped around those tits as she moaned, riding my length hard and fast.

I watched her head fall back as she started to shake, coming on my cock. She placed her hands over mine before squeezing her tits tightly as she shook in orgasm. I watched her ride it out before she started moving again.

My hands were still on her tits when she told me, "Squeeze them hard! I like it rough!" I did before letting go and pinching her nipples between my fingers. I pulled them away from her body so the weight of them pulled them too as she rode me. She hadn't tried that before but she obviously loved it. It made her cum even harder, her hot pussy squeezing my shaft as she did.

My thumb teasing her clit and my cock buried deep inside her gave her the last orgasm of the night. I watched her shaking again before she collapsed forward on me to catch her breath.

A few moments later she rolled gently off me, looking up at me and smiling before she leaned over and slid my cock into her mouth. As she bobbed up and down her right hand found mine and gently pulled it down to her head. She placed my hand on her head before sliding off my cock and telling me, "Do it any way you want. But remember, the rougher the better!"

I nodded and wrapped my hand in her hair, pulling her head down my shaft for a real face fuck. It didn't take me long to cum that way. When I did my cock was in her throat and she was swallowing all my cum happily. I eventually let her up and the look of satisfaction on her face told me she'd enjoyed the evening.

She looked at her watch and reached for her clothes then. As she dressed she said, "What about your wife Mike? We never came to a decision on that."

"I'm not sure yet Carol. You don't happen to have video of this happening do you?"

She nodded. "Surveillance video from the parking lot. I've got it all on video."

"Send them to me then. All of them. I'll review them and then I think we should meet again." I saw her smile slightly as I added, "Maybe at a hotel this time. Of course the meeting might last all night."

She had finished dressing, so she leaned over and placed a kiss on the head of my cock. "That sounds good to me. I'll make sure to block out an entire night just for that."

She left and soon after that my email started going off. I got attachment after attachment, all starring my slut wife. They were all in night vision but the camera zoomed in enough that I could see everything clearly.

I watched them in order and Carol wasn't kidding. I saw my wife pull open her shirt before deep throating a complete strangers cock. He shot in her mouth and she let some escape her lips so it dripped down her chin onto those big tits. She even licked them clean before standing up, dressing and taking the phone he handed her. I knew exactly what she was doing. She was giving him her number.

I watched all of them that night, carefully downloading them to save them for myself. I saw her do guys, women, couples and multiple guys all right there in the parking lot. And every time she gave her number out, pissing me off more and more.

I ignored that when she came home that night and even talked her into a hot tit fuck. I splattered those mounds with cum before watching her lick them clean.

She disappeared the next day before I got up. That was her usual though. I just figured she was at her Mom's with her tongue in Betty's hot pussy.

I headed into work that night and an encounter with my mother-in-law sounded perfect to me. I picked her up and we headed off to the radio station. As we drove Betty asked me a question.

"So what's going on with Heather?"

I glanced over before asking, "What do you mean Betty?"

"She hasn't been over for a couple of weeks now." I looked back surprised and Betty smiled. "I'm so fucking horny I could explode."

That's when I realized what was going on. Heather was leaving and meeting up with the strangers she'd given her number to. I laughed and shook my head. I should have figured that out before. Looking back at her mother I asked, "Just how horny are you right now?"

She looked confused so I made it easy for her. I reached down and unzipped my jeans, pulling my hard cock out. The car was on cruise as I looked at her and said, "Suck that cock Betty."

She unbuckled and started to move my way. I stopped her then. "Huh uh. Get naked for me first."

She did and ended up kneeling, her head over my lap. As she took me into her mouth I reached down, pulling her head all the way down so my cock slid into her throat. Betty got the hint and I only wished I could have watched. Those hot lips slid down my cock every time as my free hand ran over her body. Luckily her hot mouth got what it wanted, and I shot my load there before we got into town. She sat back up reaching for her clothes before I stopped her again.

"You're staying naked all night Betty. All the way through town, into the station, out of the station and home. Got it?"

"What if someone sees me though?"

"I hope they do. You never know. I may just invite them along to enjoy you too."

"Damn Mike. You're in a mood tonight aren't you?" She obeyed though. All kinds of people looked as we drove through town. She lucked out at the station. No one passed by to see her walking in naked. I recorded my show and took her to the back room as usual.

She was quiet until I started sliding out of my clothes. "Would you really do that Mike?"

"Do what?" I tossed my shirt aside and looked at her.

"Would you really have invited someone else along tonight?"

I smiled and nodded. "Damn right I would have Betty. Do you know what my favorite fantasy about you is?"

I saw her shake her head after thinking for a moment. I walked over to the table we'd fucked on so many times before. "Lay down on your stomach Betty. I want your head right up here." I motioned to one side of the table and she crawled onto it obviously curious. I headed over to a corner where I'd noticed some rope one day. Nothing ever moved in that place and I picked it up heading back to her.

I tied one of her hands with one end before looping it around the table legs. The other end was tied around her opposite wrist, effectively immobilizing her. I knelt down then looking at her face.

"I've always wanted to invite my friends along so all of them could enjoy you like this." With a smile I stood up and unzipped, kicking my jeans aside. "Just imagine it Betty. They might want to do this to you."

I stepped forward and slid my hard cock into her mouth, sliding right down her throat as I watched it disappear. My hips rocked a few times, using her mouth just like a hot pussy. After a few minutes of fun I pulled out slowly, seeing my cock all shiny with saliva.

"They might just do this too." I walked around behind her and smiled. "I'll bet that pussy is dripping wet. Am I right Betty?"

She nodded slightly and I moved into position. She was right. My cock plunged deep into her, making her moan.

"I'd love to watch this Betty. Cock after cock sliding into your hot pussy." I looked down and watched my cock disappear into her again. "Tell me Betty. Would you let them fuck you?"

I heard her soft voice then. "Yes Mike."

"Very nice." I buried my cock in her again then. "Would you want their cum Betty?"

"God yes!"

"In your hot pussy?"

"Anywhere they want. In me, on me, anywhere Mike."

I pulled out again then and walked back in front of her, using her mouth to clean my cock. I grabbed my jeans and pulled them on. Pulling out my cell phone I held it up for her to see.

"I'm going to make a few calls Betty. You stay here. I want you imagining all those cocks you're going to be taking care of tonight."

I left her tied up and went out to make some calls. 20 minutes later I met three friends of mine at the front door, letting them in.

As we rode up the elevator one of them asked, "So who are we playing with tonight?"

I smiled as I told them, "My mother-in-law. You're gonna love her."

All their jaws dropped. "You're fucking your mother-in-law?" I nodded. "With my wife's knowledge and permission."

We walked in the back and they saw her naked and tied down. I saw smiles all around as they immediately started taking off their clothes.

Betty was silent, her eyes watching them as she saw them get naked. I walked over by her head and slipped my cock into her mouth again. "Ready guys? Use her any way you want."

I pulled out of her mouth and was immediately replace by Craig. He had a grin a mile wide on his face as she willingly took his cock deep.

Chris moved in behind her, wasting no time in burying his cock in her hot pussy. Betty moaned around the shaft in her mouth as he grabbed her hips and started pumping away. I stood there smiling as my friends tag teamed her, filling her up with hard cock. Chris didn't bother to try and hold back. He fucked her hard until he blasted her pussy with cum.

I saw her jerk as he did, trying to keep Craig's cock in her mouth. Frank moved behind her then, stuffing her full of another cock. As he slid into her he looked over at me. "Can I fuck her ass?"

"Fuck her any way you want. Be my guest."