Betty's tail The end

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his cock out dripping with pussy juice and cum and slid it right into her tight ass. I saw the look of pleasure on his face as she took him without complaint.

"Too bad you've got her tied down." He grinned. "Might be fun to fuck this ass while someone else bangs her pussy." Betty moaned loudly at that. Craig shot his load then pumping her mouth full. As soon as he slid out Chris replaced him.

I watched as Betty took them all, finally wearing them out. As they left I untied her, letting her loose. When she rolled over on her back I smiled and stepped between her legs sinking my hard cock right into her. She stretched and moaned softly, feeling me bury my length in her well used pussy.

I gave her my cum too before heading back to her mouth. She sucked me clean and would have kept going but I stopped her again.

We went to the car and headed out of town then. I saw her looking at me strangely as we drove through the darkness. Finally she asked, "So what's up with you tonight?"

I didn't answer for a moment. Finally I saw a familiar road coming up, so I turned and headed down it parking a mile or so down. I turned to Betty and pulled out my cell phone. Flipping into my videos I ran them for her one by one.

She gasped as she recognized her daughter servicing anyone and everyone. She looked at me uncertainly. "Did you know about all this Mike?"

When I shook my head I heard her say, "She broke the rules then didn't she?"

I nodded and filled her in on the rest of it. Betty nodded as I finished and had one question to ask me.

"So what do you plan to do about it?"

I looked at her for a moment before telling her exactly what I was thinking.

"I'm done Betty. I don't mind playing together, but you saw her giving out her number. She's been gone all week and until tonight I thought she was with you. So if she wants to do that I guess she can go right ahead and do it without me."

Her Mom nodded, trying to look sympathetic. It's difficult to do that though when you're naked and dripping cum, so the effort was lost in me. Betty did ask one other thing.

"Does this mean I won't see you again?" I shrugged at that.

"That's up to you Betty. Not when Heather is around, that's for sure."

I saw her nod as she said, "Of course."

I started the car back up and headed for her place. I pulled in and Betty had one last surprise for me. She actually got out naked and motioned for me to follow her. I did and she stopped in the back yard right next to the grape arbor.

"Lay down Mike." I did and Betty climbed on top of me, undoing my jeans and sliding them down.

"My little girl lost her virginity to you right about here." I looked up in surprise at that. "If you're not coming back, I guess you can say you've come full circle now."

Betty slid down my hard cock and rode me there, coming all over my cock with the cool night air caressing her body. She came hard for me several times before sliding off and deep throating me until she got another mouthful of cum. After she swallowed every drop she slowly climbed off me and I followed her to the back door.

She wrapped her arms around me before letting me go. I took a couple of steps away before turning to her again. "How did you know about Heather losing her virginity out there Betty?"

"I watched it happen Mike. I saw the whole thing."

She went inside and the door closed behind her. As for me I headed home and went to bed, making sure to fall asleep before my wife came home.

She was gone the next day when I got up. I texted Betty asking, "Is Heather there?"

"Nope."

That was all I needed. I went online then, heading to my favorite porn site. I created an account there and posted every video I had of my slut wife. Then on a whim I called Carol.

She sounded happy to hear from me. "Are you up for that meeting today Carol?"

I could tell her husband was in the room. She was very businesslike as she said she was. I gave her the hotel name and told her I'd text the room number when I got there. I got a very businesslike, "I'll see you then."

I went to the hotel and sent her the room number. About a half hour later there was a knock on the door. When I answered it Carol came in dressed for success.

As soon as the door closed she had her back against it and our tongues were dueling in each other's mouths. I wasted no time in quickly stripping her clothes off and dragging her to the bed.

She was down on her knees and my hands were on her head as I drove my cock down her throat. Her tits were pressed against my thighs as I shoved my cock deep one final time before feeding her my hot sticky cum.

After letting her up she laid down on the bed, reaching for her purse.

"This ought to interest you Mike." She pulled out a tablet and started a video. I recognized the office at the club right away. Heather was buck naked with her hair pulled back and she was sucking Carol's husband with a passion.

I saw him pull her up finally and she smiled from ear to ear as she sat down on him, taking his cock right in. She rode him until he grabbed her hips, pulling that hot pussy down his length before filling it with cum. I shook my head and looked over at Carol. "Jesus Carol. I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Don't be Mike. If it wasn't her it would have been someone else. I know that." She handed me the tablet and slipped a soft hand around my cock. "My question is, what are you going to do with her?"

"I'm not sure yet to tell the truth. I'm done with her, but I don't know exactly how to get away right now. So I'm working on that."

Carol nodded. "I'm a couple of steps ahead of you. I've already contacted my lawyer. He's getting dumped. He just doesn't know it yet." She stroked me as she said, "I've even got a solution for your slut. I'm sorry, I mean your wife."

Apparently Carol had called a club owner in the city and told him about my wife. He offered her a lot more money and from what she'd heard Heather was thinking it over.

That didn't make sense to me. Carol smiled and spilled the rest of it. "This guy is strict like you wouldn't believe Mike. If he sees her in the parking lot once, her ass will be fired."

It dawned on me then. "You're setting her up to fail aren't you?"

Carol nodded, throwing a leg over me and sinking my cock into her soaking wet pussy. "You're damn right I am."

Hours later we took a break again. I'd just plastered her tits with a huge load and watched as she licked them clean for me. "God I love that. You could see Heather suck her own nipples. It's hot as hell."

Carol grinned, lifting one of those big tits up before nipping her nipples for me. I was ready to go again but she stopped me.

"How much do you make doing radio Mike?" I told her and she smiled. "After the divorce how'd you like to run the club for me? I'll double that amount."

I agreed to it, setting the next part of my life into motion. That night when she got home Heather was excited to tell me about her job offer.

"I think you should take it dear. The place closes so late though I think we should get you an apartment up there." She looked surprised by that, but naturally accepted it.

We got her a place and moved furniture in. A few days later I watched her first time on another stage. As she buried another guys face between her tits I smiled.

"Goodbye dear." I headed home not looking back. I split our bank account and activated a new card for me. I got a few calls from her before they finally dropped off to nothing. So I changed my number and got the divorce papers ready. I was well behind Carol apparently. She got the house and the club in the divorce. As we agreed on, I took over the place for her.

I'd been there a while when Carol came in smiling. "Heather got fired." She told me what happened and I shook my head. That's when my ex started her downward slide. There were quite a few strip clubs in the city and she worked at most of them. Meantime Carol was taking me home every night and attacking my body on a regular basis.

As we laid there one night catching our breath I saw her smile at me. "So Mike. Got any fantasies you'd like up see me fulfill?"

"Only one really. I would have loved to have seen Heather going down on you while I fucked her. That would have been hot!"

"Hotter than your Marilyn Monroe or Sophia Loren fantasy?"

We both laughed at that. "Maybe not, but it would have fascinated me because it would be real life."

I saw her nod at that. "Mike, I have no urge at all to go out and chase women I really don't. I'll tell you what though. If that ever happens, I'll do it just for you. I won't return the favor, but I'd let her use her tongue on me."

"Sure you wouldn't try her? How about Sophia Loren?" Carol laughed before telling me, "I'd do her in a heartbeat. She's hot even now."

Time passed and Carol and I moved in together. The club started making a lot more then and that made her happy. I was happy just to have her naked body next to mine. She learned about Betty one night and much to my surprise the thought of me fucking my mother-in-law with permission at the time not only fascinated her, it turned her on. So every now and then she'd let me make a trip over to play with her. That amazed me but she said, "Why should she suffer for her daughter's stupidity?"

So I got to keep things up with Betty too. Heather's Mom appreciated it and kept me interested by trying pretty much anything and everything I had in mind. Late one evening she actually had her twin sons come home and took them on while I got one of their wives. We all traded off a lot and I was allowed to even get it on video. Going home to run that for Carol was amazing. She watched in awe before roleplaying her own little fantasy about it.

Years had passed by the time fate decided to fuck with me again. We were at the club one day when Carol came into the office with a strange look on her face. I noticed it right away and asked, "What's going on?"

She had a folder with her as she perched on the side of my desk. "There's someone out front asking about a job." She tossed the folder on the desk in front of me. When I opened it I got the shock of my life.

It was my ex wife Heather. I looked through her pictures and shook my head. "She still looks good at least, but look at these clubs." I pointed them out to Carol who shook her head sadly.

My ex had worked her way down from the top it seemed. Her current position was at the sleaziest place in the city. I'd heard of it before. It was a place called Scorpio. All they ever hired were down and out dancers who were one step from standing on a street corner and hooking.

I looked up at Carol and shook my head. "No way no how. This isn't going to happen again."

I saw her nod. "That's exactly what I was thinking." As she got up to go out and turn Heather down I stopped her.

"Hey dear. Do you remember what you said one night way back when?" I saw her turn my way with a frown on her face.

"You're going to have to be more specific than that."

"You told me you'd go after Sophia Loren because she was still hot." I saw Carol smile at the running joke between us. "But before that you told me you'd let Heather go down on you just to fulfill my last fantasy."

She realized what I had in mind then. She looked shocked, stopping to look into my eyes. She saw I wasn't kidding and stopped to look at me, trying her best to form words. "I don't know about this Mike."

I reached out and caressed her hair. "I know. I just wanted to bring it up. I love the mental image of you with her tongue making you cum, but I get it. It's your call though. Just remember, I can live without it."

She saw I was telling her the complete truth and visibly relaxed as she looked into my eyes. A slight smile crossed her face then. "Would you give her a job after that?"

"Oh hell no. There's no way. That's what started all this and I'm not going through it again for anything."

"So let me be sure I've got this. You'd bring her back here so we could basically just use her and then we'd kick her to the curb?" Carol didn't look surprised when I nodded.

"Isn't that what she did to us? She used and abused our trust. And caused two divorces in the process. I think she deserves exactly what she gets. But like I said, it's your call. I'm not pressuring you into anything."

She leaned up and kissed me gently. "Thank you for that Mike." I saw her look at the closed door and then back at me. Finally she said, "Just this once Mike, and I'm not returning the favor. Got that?"

I nodded and an evil grin crossed my face. "Then send the bitch in. But first of all, get rid of that bra you're wearing." I watched as Carol undid her blouse and slipped her bra off. When she buttoned her shirt back up I smiled. She always wore silky shirts to work and that made those fantastic nipples pop. I stood up and walked over to her, running my fingers over them gently. "That's perfect. She's gonna be drooling when she comes in." I sat down behind the desk before telling Carol, "I'm ready. Let's get this show on the road."

She went out and came back in with my ex wife in tow. Heather actually stopped when she saw me. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

"Hello to you too. Sit down Heather."

She did, looking incredibly frustrated. "So I hear you're looking for a job. Is that right?"

She nodded, watching me carefully to see where I was going with this. I noticed she kept glancing from me to Carol, obviously checking out those big tits and hard nipples she saw. I looked through her resume for a moment before closing it and looking directly at her.

"Here's the thing Heather. I need some help with something right now, and I think you're the person to do it." I could see the cautious look on her face as she simply asked, "So what do you need?"

I smiled a thin smile. "Carol here has been curious for quite a while now. She's wanted to see what another woman's tongue feels like in her pussy." My grin broadened then as I added, "As I remember you had a real talent for that."

"You should know. You were there."

I nodded telling her, "Yes I was. So here's the thing. You help us out and I think we can probably help you out. Am I right Carol?"

We both saw her nod then. Heather shook her head in disbelief and then looked back at me. She stood up then and started undoing the buttons on her own shirt, showing both of us she still could pull off going braless. Carol looked impressed as those big tits were revealed again.

My ex pulled off her jeans and stood there naked in front of both of us. I could see mileage on her face then, but that body looked exactly the same as it had years before. She looked at Carol expectantly saying, "It's your turn now."

I stopped Carol right then and there. "Remember Maryanne Heather? You told me that night that half the fun was getting her clothes off. I'f I remember correctly you said something about unwrapping your present?"

I saw her nod and take a step in Carol's direction. She stopped though, looking my way. "I assume you're going to join in too?"

I nodded. She walked over in front of Carol then and reached out to slowly begin unbuttoning her shirt. I could see her eyes on Carol's body as she revealed those braless tits, finally pulling her shirt open wide. With a smile my ex leaned in and kissed Carol's neck before working her way down to her firm full tits.

I came over myself then and watched Heather suck Carol's nipples in, licking them before nipping them with her teeth. She sucked them in one by one and Carol moaned softly. I smiled seeing she was breathing heavily as Heather kissed and licked her way down her body. I saw my ex stop then. She took Carol's hand and led her to the couch in the room. I saw Carol lay back as Heather began where she left off.

Her hot tongue slid across Carol's belly right above her jeans. When Carol gasped I saw Heather smile and start in on her button and zipper. She undid them and to my surprise Carol helped her get those jeans and panties off, leaving her nicely trimmed pussy right in my ex wife's face. I pulled my own clothes off as Heather ran her hands over Carol, her hot breath on that pussy just inches from her mouth.

My ex got up on her hands and knees and slid her hands under Carol's ass. As I watched her tongue slid out making contact with the wet pussy on front of her.

"Oh my God." I heard Carol's soft voice just once before Heather went to work, sliding that tongue over Carol's wet pussy. I watched her concentrate on Carol's clit, making her moan again. Carol laid her head back with her eyes closed as my ex began licking her slowly.

I knelt behind Heather then, running my cock up and down her hot pussy before grabbing her hips and sliding it right in. Carol looked up and saw me pumping my cock into Heather. She leaned back against the arm of the couch then, closing her eyes. Her nails clawed the leather as she came for the first time for a woman.

My ex wife's head kept moving as I slammed her hot pussy that day. Carol came several times under Heather's hot tongue. Heather was close herself. I slammed into her pussy several times before letting my load fly. That set her off and my ex came on my cock one final time that day.

We all slid apart and Carol looked up at me with a look of surprise. I laughed, having seen that before.

"Let me guess. Women do it a lot better than guys, am I right?" She nodded amazed. "Why shouldn't they? You've got the same parts. They should know how to treat them."

Heather took the opportunity then. She laid back, her legs spread wide. I saw Carol look before she looked over to me. Heather's voice was sultry as she said, "Go ahead. Give it a try."

Carol looked at me unsure. I walked over to her and told her, "You don't have to you know. But I know this. I know a lot of women that have experimented once and never again. Their curiosity was satisfied and they never felt the urge." I looked at Heather and smiled. "Unlike my ex obviously."

I saw a slight smile at that. She looked over Heather's body before looking up at me. "I think I want to try it."

"Then go ahead. I haven't fucked you doggy style in quite a while."

Carol moved and surprised me. She didn't bother with any foreplay. He fingers slipped into Heather making her groan softly. I could see the smile on my ex's face then.

As for Carol she seemed fascinated by seeing her fingers sliding in and out of the ex. Heather played to me then, squeezing her tits before slipping her nipples into her own mouth. I saw her eyes on me, making sure I was watching as she did that.

I moved over behind Carol then and slid into her just like I had the ex. I was fucking her slowly, watching as her arm moved pumping her fingers into Heather's pussy. When I felt her body move I looked confused. I saw Carol's hands slide up Heather's body, running over her tits before squeezing them.

That was unexpected, but what came next was even better. I saw Carol's head lower and start moving slowly. I raised an eyebrow slightly and leaned to one side to see Carol with her tongue teasing Heather's hot pussy.

I grinned as my ex's eyes closed and her hips rolled gently. Carol was doing a pretty damn good job for a first timer. I watched fascinated as she made my ex cum all over her tongue and face. I managed to hold off until then before shooting deep in her pussy, giving her my second load.

As we dressed Heather was confident. We'd just pulled our clothes back on when I heard her say, "So when do I start?"

After glancing over at Carol I told her, "We'll call you." I'd seen Carol's slight shake of her head and was glad to see she still didn't want her around. Heather realized what had happened then and left in a huff. After the door slammed behind her and I stopped laughing I looked back at Carol who seemed to be stunned by the whole experience.