Betty's tail The end

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok?" I sat down next to her then. She turned her head slowly and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good." She looked worried though so I asked, "Then what's wrong?"

"I enjoyed that Mike. I enjoyed it a lot. Both giving and getting."

"Well good for you then." That surprised her. "Look, you could have gone your entire life without knowing that. But your husband pushing you led you to me. And now you've found something that brought you pleasure."

I looked at her for a moment before asking, "That's what it was wasn't it. Just fun and not some life changing event?"

"Oh God no! I'm not going lesbian on you Mike. If it happens again someday it happens. But if it doesn't, I'm good with that too."

"Good." I rolled Heather's resume in the shredder along with her pictures. I saw Carol smile and nod at that. One thing bothered me though.

"Damn. I wish we'd gotten that on video!" I saw Carol grin and stand up. She headed to a switch and turned it off.

"I did, just in case." After downloading it that video became one of her favorites to watch with me.

As for Heather she stayed at Scorpio. I heard much later she got busted and fired there too. That was effectively the end of her career. She moved in with Mommy for a while but got kicked out of there too. I heard a few years later she was working a street corner in the city. So I loaded Carol up and we drove by. We caught Heather standing in a doorway looking for customers. Time had kicked her ass, along with her getting into drugs. She was gaunt and to be honest I wouldn't have recognized her if I'd just been passing by. Carol shook her head.

"What a fucking waste." I agreed, looking at the wreck of what used to be my wife. Carol was the future though, so I turned away from the sight in front of us and took her home for the evening. We only heard about her one last time. That was when the police came to our door to inform us she had passed away. I simply nodded, thanked them and sent them on their way.

Carol only asked once. "Do you miss her Mike?"

I thought and shook my head. "Nope. Not at all."

I took Carol home then and crawled into bed with her, eager to find out what the rest of my life would bring.