Between a Witch and an Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could reach the bed, she was interrupted.

"Daddy?" Taylor called out, hands held behind her back, "can you undress me?"

She had her own tricks up her sleeves.

"Of course princess!" Isaac hopped up from the bed, shaft wagging absurdly in front of him. Taylor's hands reached up and grabbed his face, pulling him in for a tongue-filled kiss as his own hands toyed with the bottom of her tank top. Isaac was the one to disengage, moving the kiss down along her face, to her neck, as he raised the thin top off of her slender torso. Taylor lifted her arms with a moan as Isaac pulled the top over her head, his lips pressing against her chest.

Crouching now, his massive dick sliding across Taylor's legs, Isaac took in a mouthful of tiny nipple as he fiddled with the buttons on her jeans. She cradled his head gently, moaning under his mouth's skillful ministrations. Her jeans went next, leaving her in just a pair of small, pink panties, her aroused state clear in the tiny bulge in her underwear. Letting go of her nipple, Isaac kissed down her stomach, stopping right at her waistline. He grabbed her small, underwear-clad clit in one hand, massaging it gently.

"Someone's excited!"

"Don't tease me Daddy," she moaned again at his touch, "I'm always excited when you touch me!"

Smiling at his cute girlfriend's even cuter exclamation, he planted a kiss at the front of her panties, before pulling them down as well. As tiny as the rest of her, Taylor's package came bouncing into view, a drop of clear liquid at its tip. Only a few inches long, resting above a barely-there sack, was Taylor's genitals. While it had caught Isaac by surprise their first night together, he quickly learned to love it, finding it just as cute and delicate as the rest of his girlfriend. To show his appreciation for her girl parts, Isaac planted a soft kiss on the tip of her clit.

Oh wait.

Distracted by Isaac's lips, Taylor didn't notice a very confused, concerned expression cross Paige's features; but Isaac did. Snapping his head in her direction, Isaac shot her an intense stare, his eyes studying the other woman's features. They softened. She nodded, her face filled with sudden understanding. Paige could be a bitch, even that she could admit, but she wasn't a bigot. Isaac gave her a nod and a smile back, before planting another kiss on Taylor's clit. He stood up and sat back on the end of the bed.

"I believe you ladies were in the middle of something?"

Still recovering from being stimulated, easy to please as she was, Taylor didn't move quick enough to get to Isaac first - but Paige was on him in seconds. Coming in from the side, it was her turn to lock lips with Isaac, her now-bare breasts pressing heavily into his hairy chest. His attention solely on the kiss, he didn't notice her arms lifting her tits from the bottom. With a low grunt into his mouth, she dropped them over his cock, her soft jugs completely covering the top half of his awesome appendage.

The sensation of Paige's soft tits around his cock caused Isaac to throw back his head and moan. Smiling, the redhead dove down, her tits sliding down Isaac's shaft. As soon his giant glans came into view, she wrapped her lips around it with vigor, her face getting splashed with another stream of cum in the process. Isaac wrapped a hand in her hair as she bobbed up and down, fucking her own face and brutalizing her throat once again on his massive bludgeon. Watching with envy, Taylor began to make her way over.

"Fuck yeah, so good!"

Wanting to draw that reaction as well, Taylor knelt down in front of the pair. She studied them carefully, deciding on her best course of action. Reeling in her pride, she went for the shaft directly under Paige's lips, and pressed her own thinner pair into the pulsing pole, her flat chest grinding into the side of one of the redhead's giant tits. The girls' lips bumped into each other, and they shared a quick glance before working in tandem to please their shared-boyfriend. Another moan and a new gout of cum flew from Isaac's cock, dribbling out Paige's lips, down his shaft, and onto the top of her creamy tits.

While Paige's throat gulped greedily at the helping of potent baby batter she was being fed, Taylor worked at licking the numerous streams of cum that trailed down his shaft. Having already thrown her feelings to the wind when it came to touching the other woman, the small girl lapped at the top of her enormous bust, cleaning it of Isaac's thick progeny. Under this dual stimulation, Isaac's cock was spurting its seed at a near constant rate, and after an entire day of teasing, he could feel himself teetering on the edge of his first orgasm of the night.

"Girls, I'm - oh fuck - I'm getting close!"

Having been so long since she had last seen Isaac actually orgasm, Paige lifted her face off of his tip and joined Taylor in licking and sucking the rest of his shaft that her tits weren't covering, which was more than half of his monstrous meat. She continued to work her soft breasts up and down his monolith, her biceps straining from the weight of them. While trying to remain on opposite sides of the incredibly girthy shaft, the girl's shared cock hunger was so strong that neither paid each other any mind when their lips and tongues did bump into each other. This culminated in their meeting at the top of his glans, their mouths attempting to fight for control of his gaping cumslit.

A new, almost violent throb that shook Isaac's cock down to it's base let the girls know he was right on the edge. They could feel his massive cockhead expand even more around their lips, and his shaft followed suit. Their fingers already had no hope of meeting around his shaft, and with another pulse, they were forced even further apart. Paige could feel her cock-warming tits spread out almost painfully, like she was attempting to titfuck someone's thigh, and practically burn from the heat emanating from fleshy staff; it was like a furnace was pressing against her chest! An even louder rumble from his balls signaled his coming load, one that both women were practically shaking in anticipation for.

They could feel it. His urethra felt like it was widening enough to burst as that first helping of cum raced up its length. The numerous, root-like veins that ribbed his shaft pulsed, pumping as much blood as they could into his beast. His cumslit was more like a cum cavern at this point, and was so wide now that either girl could have fit their tongue inside without touching the tip. Another throaty groan from Isaac let them know it was time.

He was finally cumming.

The cum that shot out of his pulsating tip rocketed into the girls' lips, splashing against their faces before continuing its trajectory into the air. It continued, seemingly unbroken despite the sexy obstructions their heads provided, and almost hit the ceiling before raining back down on the trio. Paige and Taylor's faces had already been nearly completely covered from that first shot and the torrential downpour of thick sludge finished the job. Their features were quickly hidden in a mask of white, muddying them in Isaac's slimy essence. It was their turn to moan now as they were covered in the viscous liquid.

Isaac's cum was more like paste rather than semen, it was so thick. His first stream continued for many seconds, unending and uninterrupted now that the women had moved their faces away from his cock. It was like someone had turned on a hose and was spraying it randomly into the air, his cum covering everything around them. Faces, breasts, asses - it didn't matter, anything and everything got covered, including Isaac. Just as his first shot ended, the showering of semen stopping for only seconds, both girls dove towards Isaac's cockhead once more.

It was Taylor who was quicker this time, aided by the fact that her chest wasn't currently glued to Isaac's cum cannon. Wrapping her mouth around his firing tip, she opened her throat as best she could, like she was downing a shot of strong alcohol, and braced herself as his next salvo fired directly into her. Her preparation only helped slightly, because while Isaac's cum did race straight into her stomach, it fired with such force that it still managed to splash back into her mouth, ballooning her cheeks and causing twin jets of pearly seed to fly out of her nose. The practically steaming liquid filled her stomach, and she could quickly feel herself reaching her limit - and his blast wasn't even close to over yet.

Coughing, she reluctantly forced herself off of Isaac's cock, and her mouth was quickly replaced with Paige's. The redhead managed to last several seconds longer, her throat working furiously as she chugged Isaac's baby batter like a woman dying of dehydration. She could feel her stomach gurgle as it was quickly filled, having already been jam packed with all the precum she had already consumed. Her fate swiftly resembled Taylor's, and she too had to pull off, her cheeks inflated like a chipmunk's.

Too consumed in the throes of his own orgasm, Isaac made no attempt to tame his bucking beast, and continued to let it unload wherever it may. He was covered almost just as much as his girlfriends were, his black mane of chest hair drenched in his sticky cream. He could feel the dual ministrations of the women stimulate him further, as they wrestled with hands and mouths to aid him through his explosion the best they could. Not that he minded of course; his gorgeous girls could do whatever they wanted to him as long it kept him cumming!

Having pulled herself away from Isaac's monstrosity to kneel on the floor in front of him, Paige aimed it like a cannon and let it fire all over herself. Despite her tits' enormous size, they were covered just as quickly as she was, her freckles and pink nipples hidden in mere seconds under inch-thick layers of his seed. Her slightly cum-bloated stomach also got it's own coating, giving her the appearance she was wearing a shirt made purely of Isaac's essence. Catching her by surprise, Taylor managed to wrench Isaac's colossal cock from her grip, and pointed it at herself, her much smaller chest receiving the same treatment.

The girls continued to fight for control of his hose for the remainder of his orgasm, playing a game of proverbial tug of war with his fleshy rope. His multi-minute ejaculation covered them over and over again, repainting them before the previous layer had even a hope of drying. They gulped down mouthfuls in between their self-soakings, chugging his seed straight from the source. Even as their stomachs filled to uncomfortability, they didn't stop, Isaac's semen like a drug that the girl's couldn't get enough of!

"Oh man..." Isaac panted, chuckling to himself as his blasts of cum began to peter out, now only shooting spurts bigger than an average man's entire orgasm. That was a good one! Raising himself up by his elbows, he looked at Paige and Taylor, taking in their cum-drenched state. Man they looked good wearing his sperm! He laughed to himself again before silently admiring them as they went at each other, both trying to lick the other clean of his semen. They must really like it to be all over each other like that!

Hey, if that was what brought them together, who was he to complain?

"You guys really like it that much?"

"It's so fucking good Daddy!" Taylor gasped, holding a palmful of his gooey seed into the air and letting it pour into her open mouth.

"I missed this so muuuuch!" Paige moaned, staring at Isaac as she lifted one of her giant jugs to her face and sucking a puddle of cum off of its surface.

"Well, there's much more where that came from!" he laughed again. Standing up, he bent over, his cock still as hard as it had been pre-orgasm, and wrapped an arm around each of the cum guzzling sluts in front of him - a term he used lovingly - and pulled them to their feet. A beautiful woman in each arm, he turned and gave them cum-filled kisses, back and forth and back and forth, both girl's squirming and groaning under his touch. With a slap on each of their asses, one firm and bubbly, the other fat and jiggly, he turned around.

"Alright, both of you on your backs. Time for Daddy to have his fun!"

They didn't hesitate to obey. Even though she had teased him about being called 'Daddy' before, Paige felt her cheeks reddening under her mask of cum at him using it now; he was so hot when he took control! Both girl's climbed onto the cum soaked bed and lay down next to each other. Turning their heads, they shared another, ever-evolving look. Maybe this sharing stuff wasn't so bad...

The look was interrupted by a shared gasp.

With one hand, Isaac had inserted a couple fingers into Paige's pussy, her already well-lubed slit allowing easy entry. He wiggled them around, getting a good feel for her once-familiar depths. He could feel her twist her hips back and forth, and as soon as he bent those fingers in a come-hither motion, the twist turned into an upward thrust. Bingo! Isaac continued to massage that special spot, pressing down hard with his fingers and rubbing them in a circular motion; he knew exactly how she liked it; it was like riding a bike, really.

Now for the girl he had positioned himself right in front of, he performed a similar act. Two fingers went into Taylor's tight pussy, lubed from his own generous helpings of semen that layered everything around them. Just as quickly, he found her own pleasure-button, and with much more gentleness, pressed down, lightly tapping his fingers up and down. At the same time, he leaned between her lithe legs and engulfed her little clit in his large mouth, sucking on it carefully.

Paige and Talyor moaned and shook under his expert finger-work; Taylor even more so since she was receiving a good dose of oral pleasuring as well. As Isaac continued to make small bobs up and down her very erect clit, swirling his tongue back and forth around its leaking tip, he inserted a third finger into both ladies, widening and preparing them for what was to come. Just as he pressed down with his newest intruding digit onto Taylor's g-spot, he felt her clit throb in his mouth.

"Oooh Daddy I'm gonna squirt!" the honey-brown haired girl squealed. This drew a quick glance, from Paige, who looked over her mountainous mammaries at Isaac with curiosity. She could see him stop his bobbing and hold still, his throat making a single swallow. Before he pulled off, Taylor moaned once again and threw her head back, relishing the feel of Isaac touching her once again; he always had been a generous lover, Paige mused to herself as she listened to the other girl's mewls of pleasure.

"Always so quick, baby girl." Isaac pulled off her clit, which began to soften. He smiled at his panting, red-faced lover, and shimmied to the side. Without removing his fingers from either girl, he dove towards Paige's dripping slit. It was her turn to gasp again as she felt his tongue slide across her engorged, but much smaller clit. Her body tensed and she wrapped her legs around Isaac's head, holding him in place as he tongued her sex.

He didn't just focus on her clitoris, and instead moved his tongue around her entire pussy. He ran his pink appendage across her engorged lips, which squeezed tightly around his fingers. Continuing this path, he licked from her clit, to her lips, teasing her stretched hole in the process, before repeating the process. As he felt her thighs tense against his ears once more, he quickly yanked his fingers from her slit and replaced them with his mouth.

"Ooh fuck Isaac!" Paige moaned loudly, her pussy convulsing around his tongue. Isaac smiled internally as he felt his mouth flooded by her warm juice, his throat swallowing just the same as he had done with Taylor. Her entire body wiggled and vibrated as she came, her thighs practically crushing Isaac's head as they tightened even more. Finally, her orgasm came to an end, her legs loosening. Isaac pulled his head back, and his fingers from Taylor, and stood up once more.

"You too Paige, always so easy to make cum!"

Isaac smiled as he watched her turn her head into the soaked bedding, a hint of blush showing through her cum-covered visage. Watching the two women in the afterglows of their respective orgasms, Isaac fisted his cock slowly, the tip once again leaking a river of cum down his shaft and onto the tarp-covered floor, splattering loudly. He looked from Paige to Taylor, and back to Paige, the wheels in his brain turning.

"Paige..."

She looked up at him.

...you're first!"

"I want you on your back," she sat up instantly, her tits slapping loudly against her stomach, "I want to ride that fucking cock again!"

"Your wish is my command!" Isaac chuckled, getting onto the bed. Paige stopped him for another tongue-wrestling session, before sliding out of his way. He thudded onto the bed, giving an apologetic smile to Taylor who lay next to him, pouting. Grabbing her face, he pulled her into a kiss as well, deciding that apologizing with his mouth this way was much more appropriate. Turning back, he stared at Paige as she stood up carefully, balancing as she maneuvered herself over Isaac's tan skyscraper.

"God I've been waiting so long for this..." she whispered to herself as she began to stand on her toes. In response, Isaac pressed his hips down into the bed, lowering himself as best he could. After a bit of maneuvering, his mammoth tip made contact with her soaking slit, and Paige let out an involuntary moan at the touch of its steaming hot surface. Grinding her hips back and forth while trying to keep her balance, she held his glans steady and let his perpetual leakage ready her for what was to come, her own dripping juices aiding the process. Isaac grabbed the base of his cock, his eyes entirely focused on the meeting of their sexes.

Inhaling deeply, Paige stopped her grinding. Simultaneously, she exhaled and dropped her hips, Isaac's cock slamming against her pussy; it was hard enough that it didn't bend or give under her weight at all. Their genitals fought for a moment, neither giving any ground. Eventually, the unstoppable force gave into the immovable object, and Isaac's giant glans popped into Paige's pussy all at once. Her whole body shook at this penetration, her head thrown back in a throaty half-moan, half-scream as her heels met the bed once more.

"YES!" she bellowed. Finally, that feeling of fullness she had missed, she had craved for so many lonely months, was back. Nothing had been able to satisfy her after him. There was no sex toy big enough. Her own fist didn't compare. The guys she had tried to fuck after him? Forget it. She had left them panting, orgasming messes, but her pussy barely even reacted at their furious humping. She needed this, she needed him; and she had him again.

Craning her neck, she looked down between her cum covered tits. Another moan escaped her lips, and a splash of clear juices escaped her other lips. She was so fucking stretched! Any woman should have been horrified by how fucked up their pussy looked while taking such a thick fucking cock, but Paige relished in it. She was being reshaped, reformed into the perfect cocksleeve for Isaac, and the gape her cunt would have once again was proof - proof that she would wear like a badge of honor! Her lips looked like they would tear, her clit was practically squished into non-existence, and her inner walls felt like they might break at any moment, and she fucking loved it!

Not wasting any time, Paige shimmied her hips, slowly sliding down the telephone pole Isaac called a cock. She could feel cum spurt into her depths, greasing her insides more and more to support its invasion. One hand tweaking one of her fat nipples, her other flew to her stomach to touch a familiar bulge appearing under her skin. A new moan escaped her lips as she felt the outline of his tip through her body, and she used her fingers to massage it as it rose higher and higher into her body.

1...345678