Between a Witch and an Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready girls!?" he asked rhetorically as he shot back up, planting a firm slap across the many inches of fleshy ass meat in front of him. Both girls looked at each other, then craned their necks around their shoulders and gave Isaac nods. Smiling, he shuffled to the right. With one hand on his cock and the other filled with Paige's soft skin, he pressed his massive cock tip against her waiting opening. They both moaned as he entered her, stretching her cunt out once more; even though he had fucked her loose already, it was still a tight fit.

"Oh fuck, you're so big inside of me baby!" Paige panted as she continued to look over her shoulder at her insanely hung lover. Fingers raking through the layers of cum on the bed, Paige gasped and groaned as Isaac's prodigious pole burrowed deeper and deeper into her. He barrelled through her much quicker than before, and she could feel him pierce her cervix again in no time. Just as he pressed into the back of her womb and she began to brace herself for a further wrecking, Isaac ripped his cock from her cunt.

Taylor watched the whole thing red faced. She watched as Paige writhed and moaned under Isaac's penetration. Her eyes ran over the redhead's body, admiring the way her voluptuous body jiggled under Isaac's thrusts; she just couldn't help herself! The short haired girl found herself biting her lip and rubbing her legs together, arousal leaking from between her thighs. A sudden gasp made Taylor refocus on the insane sex act in front of her, and before she could register what was happening, that same ridiculous rod that had caused her so-called rival so much pleasure, was forced inside of her.

"Oh fuck Daddy!"

It caught Taylor by surprise, but it wasn't an unwelcome surprise. Her hole was again spread farther than it was ever meant to, and she could feel every pulsing vein of Isaac's massive meat as it rammed inside of her. It was like he was wearing an insanely ribbed condom, the ridges and bumps his stupendous shaft stimulating every inch of her insides. Her clit bobbed up and down as he fucked into her, once again rampaging against her pleasure spot. Just as she felt like she was about to squirt, an emptiness overcame her as Isaac pulled his cock out once more.

Plunging himself back into Paige, he tunneled into her depths just as quickly before. The shock of the sudden intrusion caused the busty woman to shake, her cunt convulsing around his cock. Once again he shot into her womb, pressing deeper into her body, her leaking juices aiding his entry. Isaac could feel his beast bulge beneath her inflated belly, pressing into the bed and the bottom of her massive tits as it snaked up her body. Just as he felt her about to reach her peak, he tore his cock out nearly as quickly as he put it in, and pistoned back into Taylor.

Sexual sobs escaped the small girl's lips as she was penetrated once more. Her hands reached out in front of her, trying to grasp anything they could; and what they found was unexpected comfort. Another set of fingers interlocked with hers, gripping her digits tightly. Trying to look over as she was rocked back and forth on Isaac's enormous bitch breaker, Paige's face entered her vision. A pair of heavily lidded eyes peered back at her, the redhead panting just as much as she was. Right as Taylor felt her clit throb and her pussy tighten, Isaac slid his cock out of her once more.

Isaac knew exactly what he was doing. His alternating fucking was completely calculated: he was bringing each girl to the brink of orgasm, before switching back to the other. Back and forth and back and forth he went, gaping the two women over and over again. He would go deep as he could, creating a hidden distention across their torso's, before pulling out once more. His focus was entirely on his lovers, studying them as he teased them with his immense ramrod; they were practically pressed into each other now, holding each other for comfort as they were denied the releases they so desired.

He couldn't help but smile as he watched them hold hands, neither letting go even after they became aware of what they were doing. The girls shook and tried to push back against him, desperate for the orgasms he was declining them. He even caught Paige trying to snake her hand between her legs, and a light slap against her probing fingers put a stop to that. Sweat began to form on his brow, dripping down his face in off-white droplets as it mixed with the cum still streaking his features. He could feel a renewed rumbling in his balls as they slapped loudly below his knees and against the girls' thighs, letting him know it was time to kick it into overdrive.

Latching onto Paige's hips as hard as he could as he plugged her distended cunt once more and began to fuck her as hard as he ever had. His hips were practically a blur as he went, shaking the bed and causing the headboard to smash into the cum soaked wall. A scream erupted from Paige's lungs as her cunt erupted in turn, finally granted the orgasm she had been chasing for what felt like an eternity. Isaac could feel her cunt tighten around his length, practically guillotining it from the strength of her clamping. While Isaac couldn't see it around his elephantine appendage, he could certainly hear her orgasm as it jetted out of her; it sounded like a high pressure hose had been turned on, and was being fired into a bucket of water for nearly half a minute.

Leaving her a comatose, squirting mess, Isaac pulled out as soon as her nearly half a minute spraying had ended, and repeated the same act with Taylor. While he had to be a bit more restrained with his more delicate of lovers, as he didn't want to fuck right through her, he still fucked her nearly as hard. His grip on her hips was if anything even harder than the hold he had had on Paige's, as she was liable to rocket off his pole at any moment. A howl rang out through the room as she came as well, her clit squirting with almost no-less intensity as Paige had, strings of her of feminine juices splashing into the waiting white reservoir below her.

Luckily for both girls, who looked barely conscious, much less able to handle another hard fucking like that, Isaac was right there at the edge as well. Taking a step back, he placed both hands on his unsheathed cock and stroked it as fast he could, the combined juices from himself and Paige and Taylor creating a slick surface to help him jerk himself off with. His cock filled with more blood as he reached his own crescendo, nearly darkening to a deep shade of purple. Bouncing angrily as he stroked himself, his massive cum factories dropped another couple of inches as they filled with an alarming rate of cum.

"FUCK!" Isaac bellowed as his urethra widened like a mouth, the wrist-thick tunnel under it bulging once more. His giant glans grew to accommodate the size and power of his incoming payload, and his entire cock practically trembled as the first shot blasted up its length. Cum was spurting out of his cock in large, foot-long streams, splashing against the front of bed - but this was just the appetizer, just the unclogging of his pendulous pipe before the real river flowed. Reigning himself in mentally for a minute, he pointed his cock downward as he got into position, and then once more let go as his orgasm truly began.

Normally, his cumshots were just that - shots. While they may have normally been, well, a bit bigger than your average man's shots, and were more like streams really, they still came out unbroken and aimable. This time his orgasm was not normal. It was like putting your finger in front of a faucet to cause the water to spray out chaotically, and this is what his cockhead looked like right now. It was like his cumslit couldn't open wide enough to release his seed, and so it blasted out in a wide cone rather than a contained shot.

Even though Isaac had his cock aimed at Paige, both girls were covered simultaneously. It was like a tidal wave had washed over them - a hot and thick tidal wave. Cum splashed off their backs, flying up into the air and scattering massive droplets across the room. Simultaneous gasps rang from the bent over women, and these were quickly drowned out as his blast increased in intensity and slammed into their faces. Isaac's attempts at pointing his cock in one direction or another quickly proved futile; it was going to shoot where it wanted, and it wanted to shoot everywhere.

His orgasm was almost painful, it was so extreme. He roared through his orgasm, his knuckles white as they kept a death grip on his kicking cock. It was like every part of his lovers were hit at once, saving him the task of painting them part by part. Gaping cunts were once again filled. They were given a fresh pair of gooey, white pants that were so thick they clung to their legs like a second skin. The upper halves of their bodies were unrecognizable, turned into a nothing more than palettes that had no hope of holding his massive virility. Isaac was sure how long this wall of semen ejected from his mammoth member, but it was much longer than any single shot he had accomplished before.

His next salvo was much the same in shape and force, but less violently intense. Just as he was about to aim it away from the girls, realizing he might actually drown them in his virility, he slipped. Arms went flying as his legs kicked up into the air, his cock bouncing against his chest and face before bounding downward once more. Landing on his ass with a splash, his cock continued to erupt like a volcano, both blasting into the air and running down his shaft in large, multi-forked rivers.

Elbow deep in his own essence, Isaac didn't bother to get up, and just rode out the rest of his orgasm. Cum hit the ceiling and rained back down on him and everything else in the room. He watched, somewhat concerned, as the ocean of cum rose higher and higher, like someone was melting sperm-filled ice caps. He was also concerned because now he might drown in his own cum, although he guessed there were worse ways to go. A soon as one blast ended another began, and they slowly returned to the recognizable but still insane explosions he usually expelled.

Isaac wasn't sure how much time passed, but the cum in the room practically reached his chest by the time he was done. He wanted nothing more than to fall back and catch his breath, but the fear his sludge would suck him in like some kind of tar pit stopped him from doing so. Somewhat reluctantly, he pulled himself from his dense aftermath, his body making a loud sucking noise as he stood up. Shaking the semen off his hands the best he could, he wiped at his face, doing his damndest to not get cum in his eyes. Feeling he was safe, he looked over at his lovers.

Or at least where he thought his lovers were.

The bed had been turned into a giant mountain of cum, the mass of virile ambrosia piling high into the air. He could definitely still see their legs and asses sticking out, lying limply against the front of the bed. Hints of the rest of them could be seen from around all the cum. One of Paige's large breasts had somehow been partially undrenched, and he could see the side of the massive mound poke out from under all the cum. The smallest hints of Taylor's golden brown hair stuck out as well, and he thought he might be able to see a bit of her small nose. Most importantly, he could see that their hands were still interlocked, painted fingernails contrasting next to each other amongst the sea of white. A lump of cum slipped off the side of the bed as they shifted slightly against each other.

Well, at least he knew they were still alive!

Trudging over, Isaac carefully climbed onto the bed, his cock still hard and bobbing in front of him. Grunting, he cleared the two women off, pushing armfuls of cum off their bodies. Slowly, their figures came more into view as the sticky paste was removed. It took several minutes before it looked like two people were lying in the bed again, and Isaac brushed a hand against their faces until they two sets of eyes looked back up at him. He smiled back down as he gripped his cock once more.

"Now ladies," Isaac started, tapping his still hard member across the nearly-comatose women's faces, "did we learn our lesson?"

"Y-yes Daddy" they replied in unison...

The kitchen was alive with sound. A fan over the store roared buzzed loudly as it inhaled the smoke sizzling from a panful of bacon. Skillets and pans clinked together as Isaac flipped pancakes with one hand and stirred eggs with the other. Next to the kitchen, a washer and dry rumbled next to each other, filled with special detergent and odor-eliminators. A coffee maker behind him dripped steadily as it brewed a batch of concentrated caffeine. Birds chirped outside a nearby window, the soft morning light flooding into the apartment.

And of course the pièce de résistance was Isaac singing at the top of his lungs to the song playing in his head.

"They think they know who I am! All they know is I love to ki-"

His one-man concert was cut off by the sound of the bedroom door opening. Looking over as he plated several dishes, he smiled as a pair of bodies staggered into the living room. Two haggard, worn-out looking women emerged from the room, and hobbled over to the kitchen table. Still caked in white, although much drier than they had been the night before, Taylor and Paige both took a seat next to each other, staring at Isaac as he moved around energetically.

"Morning ladies!" he called over, rubbing grease-covered fingers on his black tank top. Taylor only smiled weakly in response, Paige giving him a half-hearted wave. Isaac filled his hands and arms with plates full of food, and headed over to his waiting girlfriends. It was his turn to roll his eyes as he witnessed their eyes drift downwards towards his crotch, his unbound package bouncing around in his loose shorts. Smiling, he set a plate in front of each of the girls, having cooked them breakfast exactly how they liked it. He topped the presentation off with a kiss on each forehead, drawing warm smiles from his girls.

"So," Isaac sat across from them, a fork and a knife already in his hands, a large pitcher of water resting on his side of the table, "do you think we can give this a shot?"

Paige and Taylor looked at each other.

"I, I think it could work," Taylor blushed, "if she's still ok with it."

"After last night..." Paige stopped for a moment to think, "I'm more than ok with it!"

"Great!" Isaac smiled like an idiot, before digging into the pile of food sitting in front him. A last glance was shared between Paige and Taylor, before they too picked up their utensils and started eating. Chewing and the beginnings of conversation replaced the sounds of cooking in the small apartment, the first signs of normalcy entering the trio's lives. What a 24 hours it had been!


1...345678