Between a Witch and an Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I know it's early," the short haired girl said in a breathy voice, "but I think it's time for us to go to the bedroom. You, me... and her."

The last word wasn't said with the same breathiness as the one's before it.

"Mmmm I agree with her," Paige whispered in his ear, running her tongue across it's lobe, "I think it's time you remind me of what I've been missing."

Reluctantly, Isaac groaned and pulled himself away from his needy lovers. The pair of hands rubbing his package through his sweatpants held on for as long as they could, before they both slipped off; now his bulge looked obscene enough to get him arrested. His now-half hard cock strained the limits of his restrictive underwear, causing him to look like he was smuggling a boa constrictor under his pants. Without another word he walked away, disappearing into his bedroom. The girls could hear a rustling noise from behind the door, Paige shaking her head as her hand rubbed against bared stomach.

"He still hasn't found a better way?"

"Nope!" Taylor giggled nervously, the anticipation of what was coming filling her with giddiness, "can't really rip up the carpet in an apartment like this, and those cleaning crews get expensive!"

"Tell me about it," Paige sighed, "he destroyed my bedroom the first time we had sex."

"That happened to my living room too."

The girl's shared a rare smile at their very similar experience, before turning back to look at the bedroom. Taylor squirmed in her seat, rubbing her legs together while she pulled at the front of her shirt. Paige continued to rub her stomach and traced over her cleavage lightly with her fingers. Having started the day horny as hell, her nipples were now fully pushing against her top, the thumb-sized protrusions denting through her bra and stretched shirt. After what felt like forever to the girls, the door opened and Isaac appeared once again, smiling.

If they had been horny before, Isaac's appearance ramped it up to another level. Amidst getting the bedroom ready for the trio's tryst, he had discarded most of his clothes. His chest was bare, showing off his mane of black hair that provided a perfect path down his still-concealed junk; his still-concealed junk that was now on full display. Standing only in his underwear, his dick, which hadn't lost any of its growth, pressed obscenely against the blue fabric, stretching it to its limits; combined with his enormous balls, it looked like he had stuffed an entire, lumpy basketball between his legs. Paige and Taylor were practically drooling as they studied every inch of its massiveness.

"Ladies," Isaac smiled as he grabbed himself with a strong hand, pulling his boxers even more taut around his insane package, "care to join me?"

Bolted wouldn't accurately describe how fast the two women moved off of the couch towards Isaac. They were practically a blur as they sprinted towards him, Isaac's eyes going wide with surprise. He hadn't expected them to be this eager! He had to start backpedaling just not to get slammed in to, and that only barely worked! They tackled him, their feet crunching over the tarp Isaac had laid out over the floor, and the trio fell onto the bed with a thump.

They were all over him. Fingers, lips, chests - whatever they could use to touch him they used. Her mouth against Isaac's, their tongues once again wrestling for supremacy, Paige ground her enormous tits into his side, her diamond-hard nipples pressing into his chest. Not to be left out, Taylor kissed down his chest, her groin grinding into his leg. Once again, both girls were stroking and fondling his monstrous member, moaning as they felt it grow in their hands.

Simultaneously, they grabbed the top of his waistband and yanked down. His underwear flew down his legs, bunching at his knees; this was just enough to release the beast. His cock catapulted upward, slamming into his chest, brushing against Taylor's face and Paige's bountiful breasts, before bouncing back down against his knees. Both women turned their attention to it as it rose back up into the air.

Even half-hard as it was, it was still many times bigger than the biggest cock either girl had seen before meeting the dark-haired man. It curved, bending under the weight of its own immense size, the giant, fist-sized head pointing towards the ground. Thicker than even one of Isaac's muscled forearms, it throbbed as it filled with blood, the numerous veins, ones that were larger than you'd find of any normal man's penis, visibly pulsed and strained under the effort of keeping his member raised. While no one had a tape measure handy, Taylor and Paige were familiar enough with his titanic tower to know it was at least a couple feet long at this point, and it still had much, much more growing to do!

Isaac's balls, like two melons in a too-tight, hairy sack, rustled between his thighs, almost spilling over the bed. They pushed his legs apart, taking up all the room between his equally hairy thighs. Their weight was clear as they caused notable indentations in the comforter they rested upon, as if there was someone standing between Isaac's legs. The colossal cum factories shifted and pressed together, like they were eager to deliver the load that had been brewing for the entire day; a gurgling could be clearly heard coming from them, driving home their insane virility and output.

This long waited reveal drew both women's attention, their mouths actually drooling as they stared at it in reverence.

A look crossed between the two women, and they attacked Isaac's stupendous pole in unison. His shaft, easily wider than a can of soda, demanded their focus. Four hands wrapped around his pulsating meat, and two pairs of lips attacked it from different angles. Even all of this wasn't enough to cover his ridiculous length, still over a foot of pure unbridled fuckmeat jutting from his crotch, untouched. Tongues, lips, fingers - the girls tried to leave no inch of his shaft unpleased, a herculean task in itself.

"Oh fuck," Paige panted in between slobbering licks, her eyes lidded over with lust, "you smell so fucking strong. Like fucking sex. I missed this!"

"I never get tired of this taste!" Taylor moaned, wrapping her lips around as much as Isaac's giant girth as she could. For his part, Isaac lay back, eyes closed with his hands under his head and just enjoyed the worship. He could feel one pair of lips, their smaller size indicating it was most likely the more slender of his girlfriends, wrap themselves around his tremendous tip. Isaac let out his own moan as he felt a small tongue dart around his lower head.

It didn't take long for Taylor to reach her usual limit as she attempted to suck her boyfriend's giant glans. Even on her best days, she could only get most of his tip in before her mouth was completely filled, and today seemed to be no exception. She did her best to stroke as much of the shaft under his head as she could, the massive meat slowly growing between her fingers. She relished the feeling of his veins bulging and pulsing under her ministrations and the slight pain in her mouth from having her lips so fucking stretched, but as she opened her eyes to view this growth, something much less pleasant caught her attention.

Sucking along the side of Isaac's cock, her plump red lips spread out much further than Taylor's had been, Paige stared directly up at her competition. Mixed in with the lust that filled her features was something else, a kind of distorted, mocking sneer, one that screamed is that all you got!? Taylor could feel her face turned an even deeper shade of crimson, and with a long breath through her nose, she plunged herself down as hard as she could!

"Oh fuck baby girl that feels good!"

What Isaac was referring to was his entire, bigger-than-a-fist sized cockhead being engulfed fully in Taylor's small mouth. Over the past several months of their relationship, she had tried numerous times, sometimes multiple times a night, to take it in fully - but she had never succeeded. Never succeeded, that is, until now. Her mouth opened wider than it ever had in her life, almost like the silent taunting of her rival caused a physical change within the lithe girl.

Propping himself up on his elbows, Isaac watched as Taylor did her best so suck his cock. Her cheeks bulged out obscenely, every centimeter of space completely filled by his enormous glans, and then some. Taylor let out a strangled moan around its immensity. Her nostrils flared as she attempted to breath through her nose, her hands still flying rapidly up and down his pole. She did her best to suck, to inhale his monolithic member, and she was quickly rewarded for her efforts.

With a noticeable increase in his growth, Isaac's dick throbbed, and Taylor found her mouth filled even more than it had been. Had this been the young girl's first time with the hyper-endowed male, she would have thought he was having an orgasm, but she had learned very quickly during their first night together that this was not the case. The multiple-mouthfuls of hot, slimy liquid that gushed into her mouth was simply Isaac's pre-ejaculate, the stuff of which he seemed to produce endlessly.

Despite the fact that her lips were hooked somewhat painfully around the massive rim of his glans, Taylor still found her head being pushed back from the force of his shot. As her face was lifted off his tip, cum spraying from the corners of her mouth, his continuous blast fired into the air for several more seconds, covering the trio in slimy, thick droplets of off-white goo. Right as his shot ended, Paige rocketed up towards his tip, with Taylor not far behind; she just had to clear her throat first.

The girls met at Isaac's gaping cumslit, which had continued its leakage, although at a much less ridiculous rate. Their tongues tangled together across the rough surface of his tip, greedily trying to lick up as much of his cum as they could. Paige caught Taylor and Isaac by surprise by pulling the other girl in for an open-mouthed kiss, her pink appendage swirling around the young girl's mouth; Isaac felt he might cum just from watching his two lovers kiss. Pulling back, she licked her lips with a smile at the sight of Taylor's shocked expression.

"Nice attempt, you did better than I thought you would," the busty redhead smirked, "but now it's time to give him a real blowjob!"

Twisting around so her still-jean clad legs were straddling Isaac's bare chest, Paige leaned over, albeit only barely due to his unending length. Her shirt-covered breasts pressed into his nearly fully hard pole, and she wrapped her lips around his tip. Breathing deeply, Paige began to move downward. Even though it had been many months since she had had this beast in her mouth, it felt right at home being there, and in second she had managed to wrap her lips completely around it. Another breath and she plunged downward again, squeezing Isaac's shaft between her fingers as tightly as she could as his glans popped into her throat.

As soon as Taylor watched Paige take more of Isaac's cock into her mouth than she ever had, and seemingly without any struggle, she turned away with a quick pout and began to work on the numerous inches of his untouched cock. Licking her way down it, relishing the feeling of his fat cumtube bulging against her tongue, she hummed happily to herself when she could feel more cum swim up through its length. Taylor moved lower and lower, her tongue working expertly over his length, leaving not a single pulsing vein unlicked. As she got down the base of it, she removed her hands from his cock and palmed his massive cum factories before sinking her head into his leathery sack.

Fuck it felt so good to have this cock inside of her again! Paige worked more slowly down his length, confident now that she had upstaged her competition. The buxom woman made sure to wiggle her fat ass back and forth, twerking it in Isaac's face. She moaned around his length as she felt his hands grip her behind, massaging her wobbling cheeks with his strong hands. More cum poured into her stomach, and she pulled back until only the head was left in her stretched mouth, taking in a noseful of air, before diving back down once more.

Taylor's nose crinkled as Isaac's dark, thick pubes pressed against her nose; but it wasn't a crinkle of disgust. Taylor loved how fucking hairy he was. Everything he was that she wasn't, she loved. Big, hairy, manly. And best of all? Fucking hung! This included his enormous orbs, which Taylor was doing her best to please. She could practically feel the cum sloshing in his balls and she licked them and sucked in mouthfuls of the thick skin of the sack that struggled to contain their massiveness. She could almost wrap them around her head like earmuffs, they were so big - and she did her best too as she worked on covering them in her spit.

Another push and Paige felt yet another familiar occurrence happen to her body. The giant glans had finally pushed into her stomach, and she could feel her efforts rewarded with a new blast of cum filling her stomach. A muffled moan escaped her lips as her tongue was flattened ever more by Isaac's bulging urethra. She worked her throat as though she was trying to swallow his cock like a snake consuming its prey, using the muscles in her neck to massage his pulsating pole. The stretching burned - there was no way to suck a cock this big without some pain, but Paige was willing to endure anything to have it inside of her once more. Quickly running out of oxygen, she pulled off his tremendous length completely this time. Her eyes shone in admiration at what she saw.

If Taylor suffocated like this, she would die happy. Her entire head was engulfed by Isaac's burning hot cum factories. It was all she could smell, all she could taste, all she could feel as she panted into his thick sack. The small girl licked furiously, her hands doing their best to rub the numerous inches of succulent ball-meat she couldn't hope to fit into her mouth. Her legs rubbed together rapidly, her small clit hard as it had ever been, causing a barely noticeable bulge in her jeans. Almost as if on cue, Taylor pulled back from Isaac's baby makers to suck in a lungful of air at the same time as Paige. Her expression mirrored her rivals.

Isaac was finally hard.

Jutting from his crotch like an obelisk of old, Isaac's now fully erect cock cast a long shadow across the small girl's face. From her low vantage point, she could barely see Paige's face from behind his monstrous girth, his cock nearly as wide as her entire visage, and Paige couldn't see Taylor at all - not that either were looking at each other anyway. Their attention was entirely consumed by the dream-like vision of Isaac's cock, longer and thicker than either had either imagined before meeting the unnaturally blessed man.

It was a tanned brown in color, slightly darker than Isaac's natural Middle-Eastern complexion. The head was an angry, deep red, and was easily bigger than Isaac's own large first. The entire thing was covered in thick veins, each much more than an inch long and wide, that criss-crossed his length like a colored spider web. The massive tube on the underside of his cock was wider than a normal man's entire package, and visibly throbbed with each beat of his heart. It was thickest at the base, approaching Isaac's own thigh in girth, and was covered by a forest of curly black hair.

Describing it as towering didn't quite do how far Isaac's cock reached towards the ceiling justice. Longer than either woman's torso, it stretched out, seemingly endlessly, from his fur-covered groin. Taylor had to actively stretch her neck to see the tip of it, and Paige would have to do the same to see its base. An intense heat radiated off of it, causing both girls to feel like they were standing next to a fire. It wagged and waved under its own prodigious weight, like a skyscraper being blown by strong gusts of wind. Paige hadn't realized, due to her almost obsession-like focus on the blowjob she'd been administering, that she was almost completely sat up now, the cock's growth having forced her upright as she worshipped it.

Under Taylor's skillful ministrations, Isaac's balls had enlarged considerably; the full day of teasing hadn't helped his pent-up state either. They were quickly approaching the size of watermelons, and his sack looked fit to burst at any moment. The skin was pulled tight over the massive orbs, and the veins that snaked along its surface looked just as angry as the one's on his dick. A familiar, very familiar to all three of them, sound emanated from these cum containers - a deep rumbling that hinted at the inhuman potency the man possessed. And it was much louder than before.

"Hey, aren't you two a bit overdressed?" Isaac teased, placing a hand at the base of his cock and giving it a slow stroke, his own fingers not standing a chance at reaching around his vast girth.

He needn't say more.

Whipping herself off of his chest, Paige hopped off the side of the bed, her hands already tugging at the bottom of her shirt. With a sultry look, her emerald eyes boring into Isaac's own brown pair, she tugged her straining top over her breasts. Her biceps visibly strained as the blue material struggled to crest her fleshy mountains. The shirt looked like it was going to rip before it came off, but at the last second it slipped, nearly whipping Paige in the face from the force. She threw the shirt to the ground, and with well-practiced, deft movements, she unhooked the numerous hooks on her black bra, both in the front and on the back, in seconds, letting the massive piece of support fall to the floor.

There it was. Isaac's eyes might as well have popped out of his skull and rolled onto the floor, a sliver of drool slipping out of the corner of his lip. Pale, lightly freckled, enormous, and perfect. Unrestrained by the too-tight bra, they hung down to Paige's navel, but still looked firm and high - they were just that fucking big! Her entire chest was covered by her massive mammaries, and they stuck out from the sides of her ribs by several inches easily. While not small, her nipples, like two thumbs sticking out of same-shaded tea plates, looked small compared to the immense breasts they were attached to.

He was right, they had gotten bigger.

Paige smiled. Her not-so-secret weapons were all she needed to ensnare him once and for all, and she still had more to offer. Swiveling around, her breasts swaying back and forth as she moved, she bent over, her fingers sliding into the waistband of her jeans. Making sure she hooked her thong as well, Paige slowly shimmied them down, making sure to move them extra slowly over her ass, the jiggling globes coming into view inch by pale inch. As soon her entire ass popped out, wobbling wildly, she let the jeans and underwear fall into a pile at her feet, stepping out of them and turning back around to face her appreciative audience.

She didn't even need to ask Isaac how he felt - his dick answered for him. With a louder rumble from his balls, his cock flexed, blasting a hot stream of cum across the room into the wall opposite of him. His hand worked his behemoth up and down as he took in her form. She was like a succubus straight out of Hell. Paige bit her lip and pushed her hands into her hair, lifting her fiery locks, her diamond earrings sparkling, before letting them drop, her body sashaying back and forth as she stepped towards him. Her normally slim, delicate slit, was a pulsing red, engorged from arousal and a clear trail of liquid could be seen running down her thick thighs

123456...8