All Comments on 'Between Better and Worse'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TechumsahTechumsah12 months ago

I liked it nothing like what I expected after the begining scene.....great job. I see the first version gained some scoring traction as well. Great characters, some flaws in them but that makes them real and likable.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Good story. Maybe her father's death helped to set her demons free and allowed her to be normal.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Good, but unexpected ending!

5

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart12 months ago

5, very enjoyable. Managed to make Paula sympathetic and I felt the couple earned their happy ending. I almost wish this was a revenge story with how his former friends and former co-workers acted.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Marrying the town bicycle/cumdump. Yeah seems like the proper thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What the heck? Not sure why but the story was written in such a dry clinical manner it made it boring. Every opportunity for dramatic conflict to build the drama the author copped out and made it dull.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow. A romance of sorts. I know it was ruin the story but he never appeared to care about std’s and some how she never got pregnant with years of unprotected sex. She didnt sound like someone that used condoms or would be certain to take a pill everyday.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings12 months agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone who read and responded, especially those who enjoyed it. I'm glad this was so well received because it is closer to what I'd like to write about in real life: damaged people having messy relationships and sometimes finding a happy ending. And not as vulgar as what I write here, of course.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you for this story enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really well done, want more stories like this, damaged and broken people who are making their way through life. I'd only wish for them to be longer and more detailed, give us more of the emotions.

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Good job writing on a tough subject. Actually had me feeling sorry for Paula in the end.

other2other1other2other112 months ago

This was a really challenging story to tackle, the talking of the past, how he found her and how they came back together. I really liked how they were woven back together and I want to believe they stay dedicated to each other for the rest of their lives!

Thank you for writing this one :)

NicealloverNiceallover11 months ago

I really enjoyed the way the story weaves through the past and the present to create a picture of what the couple had between them and how it blossomed into true love.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter11 months ago

It is not an easy story to read in many respects, and that, of course, makes it worth reading. Finding redemption in a damaged life, understanding why destructive compulsions exist, and creating the possibility of healing from them; a lifetime of work. It feels good to think that they might make it through to peace.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Good second part

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So many wrong things about this story. I'll mention just one: she needs to see a shrink asap.

Davidj001Davidj0012 months ago

I liked it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your a good wrier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories