Between Love and a Wet Spot

Story Info
College is not always what it seems.
8.7k words
4.59
12.9k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eminent Harriet Holden College was at the pinnacle of private higher education for girls. It was expensive, and proud of its demanding curriculum. A reputation for launching the most deserving into the upper realms of business, law, and politics. On many occasions, having educated two and even three generations of women from prominent families.

"It's your big day." Trish was sitting in the parlor of the mansion where she had grown up. She was listening, her mother, Margaret Wentworth had spoken. As it usually went when her mother was in the room. "Do you think you're ready for this?"

Trish shrugged. "It's a long way from home." She said. "I don't like being away for so long."

"Well, rules for you are changing." Her mother smiled at her. "You are no longer a child. A place awaits for you. Here, in this family, with the businesses we own." She picked up a small bell that was always by her side. She rang it. "You may one day be running it all. Have it all."

A short, thin Asian girl wearing the standard black and white frock of a household maid entered the room. She whispered. "Ms?"

Trish's mother looked a Trish. "You must be willing to do whatever is required." She snapped a finger, and the girl came forward. When in front of her, the woman just pointed to the floor. The girl knelt before her. Margaret looked at Trish. "Sit there. Be still and learn." She said. She looked at the girl now kneeling. She nodded.

When the girl hesitated, and looked over at Trish, Margaret snaped a finger again. The girl's hands reached for the buttons that went all the way up the front of Margaret's floor length robe. She began at the bottom and was unbuttoning them, soon she was up to her waist.

Margaret pushed the fabric of her dress to the sides, her long legs in view. She raised those legs, placing them over the chair arms. Her slender fingers slipped into the crotch of her panties; Trish sat aghast at what was taking place in front of her. She had never seen her mother, or anyone else, for that matter, doing such a thing.

With a neatly trimmed pubic mound now in full view, she reached for the girl. She gripped a hand full of shiny black hair. The girl, having been in this position many times, offered no complaint. She let herself be guided to Margaret's waiting sex that already glistened with anticipation.

"Umm." Margaret moaned. She grinned down at the girl, eagerly attending to her needs. "Two rules, Trish." Her gaze turned from the girl and toward her daughter. "Always." She emphasized the word. "Do whatever is necessary." She nodded at the girl between her legs. "But always be grateful for your successes."

Trish did not know what to say. Her mother did. "The limo is waiting. You should go." Trish stood, hesitated, and then hurried out the front door to see the family limo setting there, engine running, the rear door open.

Margaret listened to every sound. The front door close, the car door also close, and the car pull away. Her daughter about to embark on the education of a lifetime. About to be molded into another respectable Wentworth lady.

The house quiet, her attention returned to the girl. She tightened the grip she had on the girl's hair. "Your eyes." She said. "You should be looking at me." The girl's eye's raised, locking onto Margaret's as Margaret began to tug. She worked the girl's mouth along her sex. "I remember my first time like it was yesterday. So young, so frightened." She was speaking to the girl as she was being pleasured.

Twenty minutes later, Margaret had calmed herself from a major climax. She ran her fingers through the girl's hair, trying but unable to straighten the mess she had made of it. She slipped a hand under the girls arm and pulled her up. her face now in front of Margaret's, she kissed the girl. "Come to my bed tonight." She whispered. "Perhaps then. You will not be so distracted." She girl stood and hurried out of the room, a grin on her face as there usually was. "Be grateful." Margaret whispered to the empty room. "Always be grateful."

Meanwhile, in the limo, Trish was in a panic. "What the hell?" She muttered. "My mom?" She sat quiet but with her mind racing the entire four-hour drive to Holden College. She tried to get the last visions of home out of her head, but it wasn't working very well.

When she arrived at the college, she was assisted with her belongings by two students. They each wore the school uniform, tartan skirt, white blouse, and black loafers with white knee socks. She was shown to her dorm room. Unlike state college, every student was provided a private room with adjoining bath. She busied herself unpacking and putting things away. When she opened the closet, she saw, all neatly hung, 6 skirts, 6 blouses and a dark blue blazer. She checked, all the right size. She opened a bureau drawer. It held white bra's, white socks, and white bikini panties. And only now did she realize that every item had the H.H.C logo

Later, she was escorted to the dining hall where she met a number of the students, mostly first-year students as they all seemed to be grouping up by class. She had been instructed to wear her uniform and truth told, she found that she liked it very much.

The next morning, at 7:00 AM, she answered her door to find a tall blonde who looked to be too old to be a student but too young to be an instructor and yet, she wore the standard Holden uniform. "I'm Cleo." She said. "Ms. McMasters's assistant.

Trish just offered a blank stare. "Ah, yes." Cleo said. "Ms. McMasters is the school administrator. "Anyway, I am to give you a tour of our facilities this morning. And later, I will introduce the two of you?"

Trish's tour was thorough. Lecture halls, common gathering areas, commissary. They even stopped at the medical office where she was introduced to the resident nurse, a tall woman with a German accent and her assistant. They visited the Olympic sized pool, spa, and weight room. Outside, the soccer field, synthetic running track and just a distant view if the woods where, she was told, many of the girls enjoyed hiking.

When the two reentered the main building, a woman in her late forties met them. "Trish." Cleo said. "This is Ms. McMasters."

The woman took Trish's hand in both of hers. "Please, it's Andria." She said. "I can't tell you how pleased we were to hear you would be joining us this year." She pointed toward a nearby door. "My office." She said. All three went inside, Cleo following and pulling the door closed. "Your mother, I am told, was the perfect student in her day." She said as she settled into her chair behind her desk. She smiled at Trish. "No pressure," She pointed to a chair. "Please be seated."

"I believe in education." She said. "And I think it should start as soon as possible." Cleo was walking around behind Trish and making her way over to stand beside Andria. We here at Holden believe that a proper education starts with two things." She looked at Trish. "Service." She said. "Service to oneself, one's future, and to those who would be your true allies."

Andria had wrapped an arm around Cleo's waist. "The second is Submission." Her hand eased lower. Trish could now she Andria's fingers between Cleo's thighs. "One's submission to the goal. Achieving whatever is necessary for a truly successful life." She smiled. She looked at Trish. "Whatever that requires of us."

Andria released Cleo and Cleo walked around the desk to stand in front of Trish. As Trish watched, Cleo began to unbuckle her belt. She eased her skirt over her hips and let it fall to the floor. She thumbed her panties. Trish swallowed hard. Her hands gripped the chair arms. She was so near to running. Andria had stood and came around without Trish noticing. She moved behind Trish, her hands coming to her shoulders.

Andria leaned down as Cleo rolled her panties over her hips and they too, fluttered to the floor. Andria whispered. "Service." She said. "It comes in many forms." She patted Trish's shoulder. She kissed her cheek. Cleo was kneeling in front of Trish. "Sometimes we should just be grateful."

Trish's mind suddenly snapped back to her mother's words from yesterday. "Whatever it takes, and always be grateful." Cleo's hands were at Trish's hips. Sliding her bottom to the edge of the chair. Andria caressed her face. Cleo was pushing her skirt up around her waist. She was pulling at her panties.

Trish was both terrified and aroused. She lifted herself and her panties were gone. Down to her ankles. Legs were being pushed apart, lifted over the chair arms.

Andria cupping her breasts. Cleo was so close. She could feel her warm breath on her sex. Andria whispered. "Service." And that was exactly what Cleo did and Trish allowed it, even urging it at some point.

Trish sat, or more accurately, laid there in the chair. Legs draped out over the arms. She was so wet. Her sex so sensitive. Cleo was causing her to do things she had never imagined. At first contact, Cleo had placed her mouth over Trish's pussy, her tongue deep into her vagina, sucking, probing, igniting a fire in Trish's belly. She never relented as Trish's first orgasm exploded in her. Andria kissed her neck. Cleo sucked and fucked the girl completely through her climax and continued relentlessly working her magic with her tongue.

Andria whispered. "I think that may be enough." She reached down, her hand eased Cleo off of Trish. Trish attempted to reach for Cleo. Trying desperately to keep her there.

When Trish could finally focus, Cleo had moved away. Andria was now leaning against the desk. She held out her hands. Trish reached and she was helped to her feet. She pulled Trish close and kissed her cheek. "You must be feeling wonderful?" she said.

Trish nodded. Andria turned a foggy Trish and guided her toward a small sofa along the wall. "Service." She whispered. "It comes in all forms." As light pressure was being placed on Trish's shoulders, urging her down, Trish saw that Cleo was now laying there before her. Nude, Legs opened, a smile on her face.

"I. I don't." Trish struggled for words.

Andria whispered as she continued to guide Trish to her knees. "We Holden ladies learn many things here. Receive service whenever you are able, submission when it's necessary." Trish settled onto her knees. Cleo ran the fingers of her left hand along Trish's cheek. "But always toward our ultimate goal. Real success in all things." Light pressure by Andria at the back of Trish's head saw her lean in. Her mouth hesitated and then touched Cleo's pussy.

Cleo took hold of her hair, and she took control of Trish. Total control of the new girl. A position she so loved, even craved, and servicing them first, well that was just part of the pursuit. Now it was time for the proverbial kill. For the next four years, she would have easy access to her anytime she wanted. Just as she did with all the others.

With all that had happed, it took Cleo little time to reach full arousal. She was never pleased about coming too soon but she was always ready for it and never held back. She was now, humping up and down. Her ass had worked off of the sofa. She was balanced on the back of her shoulders and one foot on the floor. The other leg was in the air allowing Trish to get in even closer. She still gripped her hair as she came. She was a prolific producer of fluids as Trish was now finding out.

Andria, still standing behind Trish, could hear her swallowing and lapping. She eased her slacks down and stepped free. She removed her blouse and bra. As she stood there, watching Cleo reaching the heights she so desperately wanted, Andria smiled, she ran her fingers over her sex. She was wet and waiting.

Finally, Cleo could take no more and her foot that had been in the air, lowered onto Trish's shoulder and pushed her away.

Trish lay there on the carpet as Cleo made her way up from the sofa on week legs. She gathered up her clothes and dressed. Andria had knelt just above Trish's head. She leaned down, kissing Trish's cheek, her neck, over her breasts.

When Andria heard the door open and then close, she knew she was alone with Trish. "As you rise through the ranks here at Holden, you will gain more and more control, more authority over the others." Andria turned Trish's head up which had been laying to the side. "Here at Holden, I set at the top of the mountain." Andria whispered. "I will always be served." She eased forward and settled her cunt onto Trish's mouth. For the next Fifteen minutes, she grunted and moaned her way through an impressive climax considering how exhausted Trish must have been.

It ended as it had started. She helped Trish to her feet. Helped her into the bathroom to straighten herself. She dressed herself and then helped Trish gather her clothes and regain her composure. She stood there in front of the desk, as if they had just met. She, holding Trish's hand. "I hope you know. You can come to me with any problem." Trish nodded. "Well, off you go then." Andria watched the girl as she left. She took a deep breath. Even after the many new students she had welcomed to Holden College over the years, she was still very apprehensive. It might one day all go very wrong.

For the next three days. Trish was busy with classes and Trish was starting to think that all of the stories about a difficult curriculum were vastly understated. She was up late every night studying, doing research and rewriting rewrites for the next day's classes. A tap at her door. It opened before she could even get off of her bed. It was Cleo. Trish froze. Even though she had been thinking about that day in Ms. McMasters office, late at night when she was in bed.

"Relax." Cleo laughed. "I'm delivering a message from administration."

Trish offered a questioning look.

"They are the picky ones." Cleo said. "They seem to think a recent physical is missing from you file."

"Oh, sure." Trish said. "I'll call my mom in the morning. Have her send one over."

"Not necessary." Cleo said. "Just run down to the college clinic. Have the nurse take care of it."

Trish nodded. When Cleo was gone, she grabbed her blazer and headed to see the nurse. The door was partially open, and Trish went inside. The girl setting at a small desk was the one that Cleo had introduced as the nurse's assistant.

The girl looked up. "Yes?"

Trish shrugged. "They said I need a physical on file. I told them I could have one sent over."

"Yes." The girl said. "Rules are rules." She waved at a screen on the far side of the room. "Nurse Adams is on her break. She will be back soon." She pointed again. "Get undressed." She instructed. "I'll get you started."

Trish, after a short hesitation, went behind the screen and began to undress. Shoes, shirt, blazer. "My socks?" Trish called out.

"Everything." The girl said.

Trish removed her bra and socks. "My under.." Trish started.

The girl walked around the screen holding a clipboard. "Everything." She said again.

The girl stood there watching as Trish pulled down her panties and stepped out of them.

The girl pointed. "On the scales please." She did so.

The girl read the dial. "One-eighteen. Very good." She stepped back giving Trish room. "Out here. Up on the table please."

She waited until Trish Had pulled herself onto the end of the examination table. She checked her blood pressure and listened to her heart and lungs. "I will need you to scoot back further and lay down please."

Trish did as she was instructed. The girl was now adjusting the stirrups. She took Trish's right leg, lifted, and slipped it onto the metal holder. She repeated that with her left foot. Trish was feeling more than a little exposed. Then the door opened.

The blonde German woman walked in. "Well, who do we have here?"

She asked.

The assistant stepped Back. "This is first year student Trish Wentworth." She explained. "She is here for a physical. It was ordered by the administration office."

The nurse took the chart from the girl. She looked at Trish. She stepped closer to the end of the bench where Trish was so exposed. "We were about to leave for the day." She looked at Trish. She placed a hand on her abdomen. "You look quite healthy to me." She offered.

She pointed with her left hand. "It is so bright in here." The assistant went to the wall switch and turned the dimmer down. The room was now just a glow. The nurse smiled at Trish. "Cleo is a friend of mine. A verry good friend." Her thumb pressed onto Trish's clitoris.

Trish drew her legs up. The nurse reached for her feet and guided them back into the stirrups. "If I have to tie you in." She whispered. "I will." Those were the last words the nurse spoke for some time. She leaned forward. Her mouth was so close to Trish's sex. Her thumb pressing on her clit again. Trish squirming.

Trish was so confused. As she rolled her head, she saw the assistant stepping out of her slacks. "Oh no." She said.

The girl lowered her panties and came to the side of the table. Her mouth found Trish's. she kissed her gently, sensuously. Then she said. "Here at Holden, there will be times when one can both serve and be served." She kissed Trish and eased her way onto the table. As she straddled Trish. Trish arched her back and pushed her knees wide giving the nurse's tongue greater access to her pussy. She also lifted her head, her mouth serving the girl above her.

Trish left the room thirty minutes later on wobbly legs. Her clothes were back on, but her hair was a mess, and her face was very shiny. The German nurse was standing behind her assistant who was still nude. The nurse's hand ran along her side, over her abdomen. Fingers tracing between her legs, still very damp.

She kissed the girl's neck. "A little time for me? Yes?"

The girl went over to the end of the exam table and lay forward. The nurse came up behind her. Her hand went roughly between her legs. Fingers finding her clit. Her thumb rubbing, searching along her ass crack. "You do know what Olga likes, yes?"

Trish went straight to her room, happy that she met no one in the halls along the way. She took a long shower. And as exhausted and sexually satisfied as she was, she found her hand unconsciously moving between her legs.

She finally dried off and went onto her bedroom. She almost screamed. There was a girl laying on her bed naked. "Who, how did, why?" Trish stammered.

The girl grinned. She was a tall lanky blonde. She had a tattoo on her abdomen, but Trish couldn't see what it was from where she stood. "Well, let's see." She thought a moment. The 'who' is Kerry Anderson, senior." She hesitated. "The 'how' is that our senior dorm mother has a master key to all the freshy dorms. She likes to use it and she doesn't mind sharing it with us. The 'why', well." She grinned. "I think that should be obvious to you, freshy.

Trish finally just surrendered and dropped the towel she had been holding around herself. Trish crawled onto the bed beside Kerry. She whispered. "Is my entire year going to be like this?"

Kerry turned slightly looking at Trish. She placed her hand behind Trish's head, guiding her forward. When their lips touched, Trish felt a shock go through her. The girl's lips were soft, and cool, and inviting. She wasn't being forceful or demanding. She just lay there, kissing her.

The two lay there for a long time just making out like high schoolers. "Turn the light out." Kerry whispered.

Trish crawled off of the bed and went to the wall switch. She flipped it off, the room went dark except for a bit of light coming through the small window over her desk. She started back toward the bed. "Open the curtain." Kelly said.

Trish just shrugged and pulled the curtain to the side. She got back on the bed beside Kelly. Kelly pulled her close. She took hold of Trish's hair and gently guided her mouth to her left breast. "I love to have my tits sucked. Always have. I'm really not sure why." Kelly said