Between Love and a Wet Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But all she got was the single although prolonged kiss on her still hooded clitoris. Her eyes opened as Niko stood. "You want fuck." Niko whispered. "You just like all young girls." She kissed Trish's breast as she was rising. Then she kissed Trish's neck. "What you need is nice long bath."

Niko reached for the valve and eased the temperature up. "You turn to wall." She said. "Give Niko sponge and soap."

Trish handed the items behind her, and Niko took them. She said. "You put hands on wall." A soapy sponge slid along her spine. Down the crack of her ass. When it slipped between her legs, Trish's hands did go to the wall. Her head bowed and her eyes closed. "Umm." Niko said. "You much in need of nice long bath. Niko give you that now." As she worked the slippery sponge along Trish's sex, Niko kissed her way across her back, up the back of her neck. "When Niko have you all clean." She whispered. "Then Niko fuck you really good."

Twenty minutes later, the water temp was noticeably cooler. Niko and that sponge had visited every part of Trish, each valley, and every rise. She was toweled and escorted to the bed on weak legs. "Niko's hand at her back, Trish found herself on the bed, on her back and so aroused she wasn't thinking clearly.

Niko crawled on the bed beside Trish. Her hand caressed her abdomen, her breasts. "You know what Niko think?"

Trish looked at her.

"Niko think she get fucked tonight also." She raised a leg. As she crossed over Trish, she was straddling her chest, facing toward Trish's feet. Niko eased herself back until her pussy was just above Trish's mouth. She leaned forward. Her mouth kissed Trish's pussy just as her own rubbed across Trish's lips.

It was after midnight when Niko knocked at Margaret's door. Once inside, on the bed beside her, Margaret asked. "My daughter? She did well?".

"As you wanted, Ms." Niko said.

Margaret slid her hand under a pillow beside her head. It returned with her harness with the big black dildo still attached. She ran her fingers through Niko's hair. "I think this is what I want right now. Put it on me. Be sure it's secure."

The one difference with Niko, was that she required no fingers in her mouth. Nothing was needed to silence her. The rest was just like with the black girl. Niko lay there, Her back arched, Her ass lifted up to meet her lady. Her most private place taken. Margaret used all of the dildo available. Niko shoved back willing for more.

When she had finished with Niko, Margaret looked at the wetness on the bedding. A hand on Niko's cheek. She whispered. "I'm going down to the parlor. I'm in need of a brandy. Change my bed and go to your room." She leaned forward and kissed her maid. "You serve me so well." She said. "You should know how grateful I am."

At noon on Sunday, Trish had said her good-byes. She was watching Maxwell load her luggage into the boot. As he closed the lid, he said, I'm very sorry Ms. I will need to stop at some point to fuel the vehicle. It should not take too long.

Fifteen minutes into the trip, Maxwell left the interstate, and brought the limo to a stop at a fueling station. As Trish gazed out the window, she saw a girl setting on a bench in front of the building. She was tall and slender. A light skinned black girl with her head shaved. She had colorful tattoos down both arms and her left thigh as well, and although Trish could not tell what they depicted, they peeked her interest. She was wearing a tank top and cut off jeans. And it was late November.

Trish got out and walked over where the girl sat. When the girl looked at Trish, she said. "You lost, Snowflake?"

"No." Trish replied.

"Well, you're hell and gone from Broadway. Sweetie." The girl said.

"I saw you tattoos." Trish said. "I think they are cool."

"Cool?" She said.

"Yes." Trish replied. "What's wrong with that?"

"Baby, this here is art." She stretched out her right arm and there was the rear leg of a tiger. It's paw on the back of her hand. Claws and all. And the leg went right up her entire arm, to disappear under her tank top. Her left arm was exactly the same.

Trish nodded. "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Baby, I'm waiting for my own limo. Going to take me out of here. What you think?"

"Where are you going?" Trish asked.

"Any place but here, snow bunny." She looked at Trish. "Why, you going that direction?"

"I'm going to Maine." Trish said.

"Well hell, that sure is away from here, isn't it." The girl said. "Tell you what. You give me a lift and I'll show you the rest of my tiger."

When Maxwell returned to the limo, there was a new passenger. It took a lot to un-nerve Maxwell after fourteen years driving for the Wentworth's, so he just closed his door, started the engine and guided the lengthy car back toward the interstate.

When they were underway, Trish asked. "What's your name?"

"Toni." She replied.

"Oh, I get it." Trish smiled. "Like Tony the tiger. Like your tattoo."

"No, Hell no." Toni said. "Toni as in what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Sorry." Trish said.

The girl started pulling her tank top over her head.

"Hey." Trish said.

"Baby, you want to see this tiger or not?" She looked at Trish. "Cause he isn't going to crawl out here all by himself."

She turned in the seat revealing her entire back. The hind legs of the creature, in fact, did come up her arms and connect to the body of the beast that now went down her back. It's left leg disappeared into her shorts and down her right leg. The tiger's right leg was reaching around to her middle. It's head also seemed to be turned around her side. Lower down as if it, that tiger, was headed for the girl's sex.

Toni turned back around. "Sure enough, the tiger's right front paw was digging into her abdomen, the caws meant to be drawing blood if the red drops at each one was to be believed, The back of the tiger's head disappeared into the front of her shorts.

While Trish was mesmerized by what she was seeing, Toni unbuttoned those shorts. She lowered the zipper and leaned back against the door. "You want to pet my tiger?" She asked.

Trish just nodded.

"Well then you need to come on over here and get yourself a look." Toni instructed.

It was very un-Trish like to be aggressive, but she was on the seat, on her knees and working those jean shorts down Toni's legs in seconds. Next came the panties, or should I say, went the panties? Trish sat back and looked. Toni leaned back, extended her legs out as far as she could. That tiger's head was wrapped around Toni's hip. It's muzzle seeming to search out Toni's sex. With teeth bared, its tongue extended, about to lick her clitoris.

Toni ran her hand along Trish's thigh. "I keep wanting my tiger to get there but he just keeps me waiting. You think you could give my tiger some help?" She asked. But she wasn't waiting for an answer. Her hand went to Trish's arm and was now guiding her forward, lower, legs easing apart. "Come." She whispered. "Say hello to my Tiger."

For thirty minutes, Trish's and that tiger's tongues both tormented a now swollen and very sensitive clitoris. Toni had ridden out three separate orgasms, each one more aggressive than the last. Trish's hair twisted into a ponytail by Toni's right hand. Gripped tightly, tugged, and pulled, insuring Trish's lips went as Toni desired.

Ultimately, Toni just pushed Trish's head back away from her. She closed her legs and pulled her knees up. "So how far is this place you're going to?" She asked.

"Maybe three more hours." Trish said.

Toni slid herself down onto the seat. She rolled onto her back and looked at Trish. "Come here." She said.

Trish leaned forward and Toni pulled her down on top of her, embracing her with both arms. Toni's lips kissed her cheek. Maybe before we get there, you and my tiger and play with Toni some more?"

And play they did. Toni pulling her tank top back into place as the limo made the turn in the circle drive in front of the college entrance.

"Maxwell will drop you in town." Trish said.

Toni leaned over and kissed Trish on her mouth. "Thank you, sweetie. You have been a real treat for Toni and her tiger tonight." Maxwell delivered Trish's luggage into the entryway and then Trish watched the limo depart.

Trish looked up at the ancient granite and brick building looming before her. Dark, ivy covered, mysterious looking that late at night. She had no idea what awaited her inside, but she took a deep breath and smiled.

The taste in her mouth was earthy, submission, she thought. The moisture lingering between her legs was awaiting service. She would certainly entertain both many times before the end of her first year. Whether it be with a maid or a tiger, it would make no difference to Trish. She was headed toward only one place. Becoming the next lady Wentworth and nothing would get in her way.