Between Love and a Wet Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her free hand traced along Trish's back. "How do you prefer to have me?" Trish tried to set up. "No." Kelly instructed. "Keep sucking." She patted her ass. "I am going to have you do me." She said. "All of the seniors will come calling soon enough. Hell, looking at you, I expect a lot of them will be here many times"

She moved Trish's mouth to her other tit. "I remember being a freshy." She said. "I try to have a bit of sympathy for the new girls. But I am going to enjoy every one of you just the same." She asked again. "How do you want me?"

Trish just started kissing her way down toward Kelly's sex and Kelly released her hair. "Well, alright." Kelly said.

Trish slid her hands under Kelly's legs and pushed them up and out. When her mouth took Kelly, the girl gasped. Her tongue sank into her like a dagger. Digging, searching, looking for what, she did not know. She just knew she wanted to give this girl pleasure. Kelly was rolling beneath her. She gripped the sheets. Oh, oh, umm, God, yes."

Trish remained locked onto Kelly. Her mouth encased her pussy. Her tongue dragging along between her labia, spearing into her vagina. That's when Kelly brought the fingers of both hands to her pubic mound. She pressed down hard. "Here. Up. here." She grunted. Trish raised up. "Oh no. God no." She grabbed Trish by the hair and pulled her mouth to her swollen clitoris. "Here, fuck, here." She pressed so hard with her other hand that it hurt but it was causing the swollen clit to extend. Her need to cum was hurting her even more.

Trish sucked the nub into her mouth. Her lips held the pearl captive as Kelly squirmed, pleaded. "Oh, umm, um oh no." She begged.

When Trish added the flicking of her tongue to the very tip of that clitoris, Kelly went still for just a second. Then her ass started twitching, her legs were shaking. Her arms flew over her head, gripping the headboard. She humped Trish's mouth, but Trish would not release her captive.

Kelly's climax lasted an awfully long minute. She lay there riding numerous aftershocks caused by the still random flicking of Trish's tongue.

"Please, stop." Kelly whispered. "Please."

Trish was reluctant to surrender this girl's little treasure, but she finally opened her mouth setting it free, It was red and swollen. She rolled onto her back, breathing shallow. She sensed Kelly moving but she was too tired to get up.

Kelly was slipping down the bed alongside of Trish. She took Trish's head in her hands. She pulled her close and began kissing her with a passion Trish had yet to experience from anyone. She wasn't sure when Kelly had left. She was still naked, laying at the end of her bed when her alarm sounded the next morning.

The following night at dinner, Trish was setting alone finishing her meal. She had arrived late and most of the other girls had now finished and left. A very pretty woman of about thirty sat down across from her. All she had was a cup of coffee. She wore khaki shorts and a dark blue knit Polo style shirt. There was a lanyard around her neck with a whistle attached. "Ms. Wentworth?" She said.

"Yes?" Trish replied.

She smiled as she fingered with the whistle. "I'm the Athletic director." She offered. "Claire Enos. You haven't come by the gym to make your sports selections for this year."

"I'm not really a sports person." Trish said.

"I appreciate that, but that's not really the issue." Claire said. "Every student is required to participate in at least one sport per semester."

"I don't think I was told that." Trish replied.

"Well, it's somewhere in all that paperwork you were given, I assure you. But not to worry, just come by my office." She said. "Let's get you caught up." She was standing up.

"When?" Trish said.

The woman shrugged. "Any time. I'm always there quite late. This evening perhaps?" She looked at Trish. "After you have finished your dinner?"

Trish nodded.

Claire went on toward her office leaving Trish to consider what sport she might be able to endure for the next four months.

Back in her office, Claire was at her desk finishing the never-ending flow of forms required by the school. Her door, already ajar, was pushed open. "Ms. Enos?" Trish looked into the office.

Claire smiled. She waved a hand. "Come in. Have a seat." She said, "I'll just be a moment." She busied herself shuffling and sorting papers as Trish watched her. While she was doing that, she spoke to Trish, but not looking up.

"So, not interested in sports?" She asked.

"No." Trish replied. "Not really."

"Nothing about sports interests you?" Claire asked.

"I guess. Well, I sort of I like to watch soccer." She said. "The U.S. woman's team. Stuff like that." She said.

Claire laid her ink pen down and stood. She still did not look a Trish. She walked around her desk, took Trish's hand, and said. "Stuff like that?"

She pulled Trish's arm, urging her to her feet. As she walked toward a dim corner of the room, Trish was lead along behind her. Claire sat down on a sofa leaving Trish to stand, she looked at her. "What sort of stuff would that be?"

Trish shrugged. "I mean, the girls, they are really good."

Claire leaned back against the cushion. "Good looking?"

"Excuse me?" Trish asked.

"You said the girls were good. Did you mean good looking?" Claire said,

"Well, no. I mean sure, they are, but." Trish was growing nervous again.

"Oh, I certainly agree." Claire said. She ran her hands over the front of her shorts. Trish clearly noticed. "Those long-legged girls, tight shorts, such athletic figures." Claire said, watching Trish growing uneasy.

Claire unbuttoned her shorts. As she lowered the zipper, she eased her legs apart. "Do you ever wear shorts, Trish? Just like those soccer girls?"

Trish leaned her head to the side. She was breathing through her mouth. "Sometimes. I guess."

"Do you ever imagine you are one of them?" Claire stood up.

"I, I don't know. Maybe?" Trish offered.

Claire reached for Trish again, pulling her up close. She lowered her head, nuzzling Trish's neck. She whispered. "Sometimes, I find myself thinking about what is in those tight shorts." She licked Trish's neck, kissed her chin. "Do you ever do that?" Claire asked.

"Umm. Um, I." Trish was trying to focus

"I played soccer." Claire said. "I was very good."

She felt Trish nod her head. She kissed her cheek, Whispered again. "Would you like to look?"

"What? I. Not sure what you." Trish struggled to explain.

"Look in my shorts?" Claire offered. "See just what a soccer star might look like?" She didn't wait for a reply, Trish felt Claire's hands move to the top od her shoulders, felt her applying pressure, urging her to kneel.

Trish knelt. The girl was weakening fast, needing little more encouragement. She was there, on her knees, a beautiful woman before her. A woman wanting her, willing her, to be right where she was. Her fingers went to the top of Claire's shorts. She slid them down and Claire kicked them to the side.

Claire put her hand on Trish's head, pulling her up against her sex. She guided Trish's nose over her panties. Even Claire could tell that the fragrance of her advanced arousal was already in the air. "Whenever you're ready." Claire said. She stood there as Trish lowered those panties. There was now no barrier between her and her desire.

Claire sat down on the edge of the sofa cushion, opening her legs. She was smooth shaven with small, petite labia. The hood of her clitoris was shimmering. Claire clearly had expectations.

Claire put a single finger under Trish's chin. "I should tell you. This is my favorite sport of all." As she pulled her hand back toward her waiting sex, Trish came along. Claire laid back, raised her knees, and watched the girl's mouth touch her for the first time.

"Umm, my, you are lovely." Claire whispered. Her hand was on Trish's head, Fingers gathering up what they could. She made a tight fist. "I like to be in charge" Claire said and began to guide Trish's mouth from clit to vagina and back as her ass slowly humped up and down.

Trish's next twenty minutes were at the direction of and under the control of Ms. Enos, Athletic Director, soccer star, beautiful blonde, woman who knew what she wanted.

The Friday before Thanksgiving, Trish was standing in front of the main building waiting for Maxwell, the family chauffeur, to arrive. "I imagine you must be looking forward to some time at home?" Trish turned to see Cleo exiting the front entrance.

"Yes." Trish said. "I really am."

Cleo stopped beside her. Gave her a peck on the cheek. "Ms. Mc Masters and I was there in her office." Cleo pointed over her shoulder towards what must have been a window to Andria's office. "Anyway. She said to tell you to enjoy your holiday."

Trish said. "Thank you."

"And." Cleo grinned at her. "When you get back, it will be time for your review." She turned, heading back inside. "You know, with Andria." She said. Then she added. "And me, of course."

Trish was never more relieved to see the limo arriving. Once inside, she closed her eyes and slept all the way home. Maxwell opened the rear door and shook Trish awake. She thanked him and went inside, leaving Maxwell to bring in her luggage.

When she found her mother, she was, regrettably, sitting in the parlor in the same chair as when Trish left months ago. The vision of her mother setting there with the Asian maid, Niko, kneeling in front of her, returned, vividly.

She offered only a quick hello greeting and hurried to her room. She closed her door and flopped onto her bed. She was wondering how she was ever going to deal with what her mother had done.

It was near eleven when she heard her door open. She was still on her bed, laying on her stomach. She looked over her shoulder. Niko was entering, an arm full of fresh towels in front of her.

"I put in bathroom." She said. She disappeared but soon, returned. She came to the edge of Trish's bed. "I think you upset with Ms. Margaret." she said. "No her fault."

Trish looked at her. "But you work for her."

"Yes." Niko said. "I work. I like work for Ms. Margaret." She sat down on the side of the bed. Her hand going to Trish's back. Maybe you let me show." She added.

Trish rolled over. "What?"

Niko reached for the button on Trish's Jeans. It came undone with little effort. She eased Trish's t-shirt up, her fingers caressing her abdomen. "I much like please Ms. Margaret." She leaned down and kissed Trish's navel. "You are young, beautiful. I think I like please you too."

Trish was shaking her head, but Niko was licking her belly. A hand easing into her jeans. "Maybe I like please you even more." Niko said.

A finger pressed on Trish's clitoris. Trish closed her eyes. When Niko saw this, she began easing those jeans over Trish's hips, down her legs. She pulled the pants free, tossing them off of the bed. She went straight to the remaining barrier, those panties. She pulled them off as if she was hungry. She slid down between Trish's legs and pushed her legs wide apart.

Trish felt Niko's warm breath on her pussy. She reached for her head. Finding a hand full of black hair, she gripped it. Niko's mouth was petite. She approached her subject with pure determination. Not providing the pleasures that were expected was not possible, simply not allowed.

Trish never knew that her mother had made a trip to Japan years ago. Toured an Okiya which trained and managed geishas. She spent a week with Niko and when she returned to this country, Niko sat in the first-class seat beside her. Niko was not a U.S. citizen, had no papers and was dependent on Lady Margaret Wentworth in every aspect of her life. A life she had not regretted for a single moment.

Her lips were soft, Niko was as gentle now as one could imagine. She kissed, licked, touched, caressed this girl before her as if she were the sole love of her life. She made Trish cum and held her in place on the bed as she writhed beneath her. She could feel the orgasm crash over Trish.

Niko then gave it no further thought. As it passed, she went back to Trish's sex. Loving her, pleasuring her. With mouth, tongue, or finger. Trish would plead. Niko would love her even more.

When Trish would twist away, Niko would move to her. Mouth always going to her pussy. Tongue always going to her clitoris or snaking into her vagina.

Trish, with legs stretched wide apart on the bed or pulled up to her chest, Niko would find her weakness, take it from her. Own it for just a while and then give it back. Trish had soaked the sheets in a number of places. Niko lay in it, not caring. All that was important was to hear the girl moan, to gasp for breath, to plead to stop or plead for more.

Niko lifted her head. She ran a hand over Trish's abdomen. "You, very easy to love." She whispered. Trish was almost grateful it was ending.

Niko's right hand went under Trish's ass, and she was able to roll Trish onto her tummy with no effort at all.

"Please." Trish whimpered. "Oh, I can't"

Niko pushed her legs aside. She slid her hands between Trish's legs and under her. She lifted. Trish's middle rose slightly. Niko kissed the now accessible pussy. "Sure, you can. Niko start again." She said. With that, her mouth closed over that pussy. Tongue reaching deep into her vagina, thumb pressing on her clitoris. The girl started to shake once more. Another orgasm would soon erupt.

Niko kept her that way for at least another half hour. At times having to grip her ass cheeks. Other times a hand, placed firmly on her back. But always, Niko maintained control of the girl. Made her cum. Gave her climaxes. When she finally slipped from between Trish's legs, Trish didn't move. Niko rubbed her back, ran a finger along her ass crack, making circles around her rose. She pressed gently and it seemed willing to yield. "Next time, perhaps." She whispered to a girl already asleep. She placed a sheet over Trish and left, pulling her door closed.

Niko went into the hall Bathroom. She cleaned and straightened herself. Then, she undressed. Down the hall, she came to Ms. Margaret's door. She knocked. She heard a familiar "Yes." Niko entered the spacious bedroom of her mistress.

Niko crawled onto the bed. Lay her head on the abdomen of a nude Margaret. Margaret smiled at her, ran her fingers through her hair, over her cheek. "It has taken you quite a while." She said.

Niko nodded. "It was well worth my time." She offered.

"So." Margaret said. "My daughter now understands our relationship?"

"I would think so." Niko said.

Margaret patted her lover. "You need to sleep." She said. "Go to bed."

Niko got off of the bed.

"Tomorrow evening." Margaret said. "Go back to her bed. I want you to be certain that there is no doubt of my daughter's acceptance of the future I have shaped for her." Niko left.

"Submission." Margaret whispered. "Service." She said. "What magical words.

Margaret looked at the clock on her nightstand. One thirty in the morning. Margaret slipped off of the bed and still nude, went downstairs and toward the front door. She looked out, smiled, and then opened the door. A figure sat huddled on the steps. Knees drawn up; arms wrapped around them. The person turned to see Margaret. It was her dark-skinned girl of nineteen.

"You have been sitting, waiting here since midnight?" Margaret asked, already knowing the answer. It was Friday. A girl, the same one until Margaret told them otherwise, had been dispatched from the only black-owned strip joint in the area. Every Friday, to arrive at midnight and remain there until Margaret sent them off the next morning, usually just before daylight.

"Come." She said. The girl stood and entered the house. Margaret closed and locked the door. The two went up the stairs quietly without need for instruction. In Margaret's bedroom. The girl went to the bed pulled herself up and lay down on her belly.

Margaret went to a dresser and removed an elaborate harness with an impressive dildo attached. It took her a few minutes to get it on, adjusted, and drawn tight. She came to the bed, opened the drawer of the nightstand, and removed a tube of lubricant. She handed it to the girl. She kneed herself up beside the slender coffee skinned black girl. She watched the girl raise her skirt and push her panties down to her knees. She opened the tube and squeezed some onto her fingers. She reached back toward her ass. When she did, Margaret reached over, and her fingers spread the girl's nicely rounded ass cheeks. The girl slowly pushed one, then two, then three fingers into her most private place.

Margaret held the thick member. "Here too." She instructed. The girl squeezed more and began stroking the rubber cock, coating it with the lubricant. Margaret moved behind the girl, straddling her at her thighs. Her hands roamed over the girl's butt cheeks. "So lovely." She whispered.

She pinched and caressed that ass and ran her thumb around the still tight sphincter. "How is it I can miss you all week long?" She guided the cock to that rear entrance, She reached until her left hand touched the girl's face. She eased three fingers deep into the girl's mouth. "Close." She ordered.

When the girl's mouth gripped the invading fingers. Margaret grunted. Leaned forward and sent three inches of the ten-inch cock into the girl's bowels. The girl threw her head back. She started panting. Barely audible moans came from between Margaret's fingers.

Margaret patted her ass. She placed her free hand on the girl's back. She pressed down and grunted again, and three more inches sank into that lovely ass that was now quivering. Her head rolled.

"I love to fuck you." Margaret said as she withdrew all but the first inch of the cock head and then shoved it back in. Again, Again. Each time gaining just a little more depth with the remaining four inches of cock and Margaret intended the girl to have it all.

On and on she fucked her captive. The girl whimpered, thrashed on the bed. Twisted beneath Margaret. But both Margaret and the girl knew the process, the extent to which Margaret would go. The limits the girl would endure. Before long, the long black, now slick, dildo would disappear completely on each thrust. The girl would moan, Margaret would grunt. She, smiling. The girl, not.

Margaret could now remove her fingers from the girl's mouth. She lay sated in a way. Able to endure in reasonable silence, what remained of her visit to Margaret. Now, with both hands in the center of the girl's back, Margaret seemed obsessed. Her tempo had quickened. Her strokes more erratic. The rigid chrome knob strategically placed along the inside of the harness was working it's intended magic. Pressing directly onto her clitoris, Margaret was about to cum.

When she did, she simply sat there, her ass vibrating, the rubber cock making short harmless strokes into the girl beneath her.

No one in the household except Margaret, knew of the black girl's late-night visits. She was gone by four in the morning. Margaret had fucked her, rested beside the girl, planted a series of kisses over her sweet little brown ass and then she fucked her again.

All the next day, Trish did not see Niko anywhere. She wondered where she might be, but she was also a little relieved thinking a meeting could be uncomfortable. She swam in the pool, took a walk around the neighborhood, and had a surprisingly enjoyable dinner and conversation with her mother.

She retired at ten o'clock and went to her room to shower before bed. Trish had stripped off and entered the bathroom. She did not here her door open, and Niko enter. When Niko stepped into the shower behind Trish, she was nude and smiling and that put Trish more at ease than either of them had expected.

"You happy to see Niko?" As Trish simply stood there nodding. Niko knelt and as she was being drenched by the warm shower spray, she kissed the lovely sex before her. Trish leaned against the wall, closed her eyes, expecting the inevitable, which she would welcome.