Between Parent and Offspring

Story Info
Daughter thinks she is safe from her deviant father, but...
7.6k words
2.48
10.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inky_9
inky_9
29 Followers

"MMPHH! MMMFF! MMMNN!" squealed the helpless young woman as she flailed powerlessly in the chair she was tied to and moaned fruitlessly into her gag. She was experiencing a living nightmare that no one should have to suffer the pain, indignity, and betrayal of. She was being raped, bound, and gagged as an S&M plaything by someone she thought she could trust. What's worse, it wasn't even by a friend or boyfriend. No, their relationship was far more sacred. For the person mounting and penetrating her against her will in this heinous moment, was her own parent...

(An hour and a half earlier)

It was a partly cloudy afternoon in a rural woodland town where a small but quaint house stood. It was removed far enough away from industrial urban society that it was nearly a mile away from the next nearest home. Coming and going into the house were its new tenants, Rossa, a slim and well-endowed bubbly mother of 38 years with vibrant red hair and quite youthful and vibrant in appearance despite having given birth to the other new tenant.

The daughter Bianca was also slender but had a more modest figure than her mother at 19 years of age with jet black hair and natural youth and beauty on her side, all complimented with an easy-going nature. However, their names were as new as the new life that stretched before them, having legally changed them in an effort to start over and leave the stigma of their old lives behind them whilst making it harder for a certain someone to ever locate them.

Over half a year ago they used to be a family of three with a father and husband in Cole, a 39 year old black haired man with a strong muscular build but also calm and professional in tone. They seemed like a happy family on the surface, that is until Bianca uncovered a tiny hidden camera discreetly hidden in her bedroom shelf completely by accident, the room where she frequently changed clothes. Bianca feared for the worst, and a police investigation was launched into who set up the voyeur cam.

While they were unable to trace the buyer of the equipment, the police were however able to figure out the wireless feed was being sent very short range to a nearby terminal within the house. Bianca's devices were clean, ruling out her selling a lewd stream of herself for profit. And Rossa only owned an old slider phone not compatible with the tech being used for the peeping, not that the police really considered her a suspect given the perverted nature of the crime.

However Cole's personal laptop was another story. Upon him giving the police access to his computer, and after doing some digging and finding a series of video files in a folder deceptively named "htaxes" they found hours upon hours of recorded and carefully clipped videos depicting Bianca in various states of undress, her figure and assets on full display. The perpetrator had been found, but a further search into other possibly suspicious files on the computer found something just as bad if not worse.

A digital diary whose sole purpose was to chronicle the writer's sexual fantasies in poetic and flowery prose. But the fanciful writing style did little to dampen the perverse and often heinous sexual content being described. When some of the specific writings were brought up during the trial, Bianca was shocked and dazed upon hearing them, not just because of the incestuous intentions, but because of the clear BDSM kinks he kept hidden from her and her mother.

'What must I do to hear the chorus of my daughter's euphoria? With nothing less than the guide of a strict muzzle of tape and leather. Oh, to hear her moans. Her saintly resistance against rope and fiber alike, a dance of defiance and submission to her conductor, I would here'th make her reach her crescendo at the height of release. Oh, what a beautiful melody that would be.'

But the creepy poems went further, often dreaming of a future with just the three of them, not including Rossa...

'Oh, how I do dream to one day plant the seed of new life into my dear daughter. To see the fruit of a union between us grow. But alas, I curse my limitations. From being weighed, neigh, chained to a wretched spouse of little love, and my inability to breed new life into this world, barred by inability and biology to build a stone spire of flesh, blood, and passion.'

The not-so-subtle allegory to Cole's erectile dysfunction, of which he felt immense shame and anger about having been aired to a courtroom, only further cemented the proof that he was the author. But perhaps the most disturbing passage that stuck with Bianca the most was also the shortest, yet most accurate to the diary as a whole.

'Pray tell, what in this world, this grand universe, is more beautiful than the erotic love between parent and offspring? The answer is nothing.'

The line sent shivers down Bianca's spine, even more so than the more sexually explicit pages. Cole however fiercely and aggressively denied the allegations of unlawful surveillance, incestuous carnal desires towards his daughter, and especially the accusation that he had a hard time getting it up. Bianca did not think her father was capable of such thoughts and actions, but she also thought he was a kind and reserved man, and during the trial he proved to be anything but.

He swore, called her and her mother Rossa disloyal whores, and even not so subtlety suggested he could easily get hard for both of them provided he just "gave his hands a little warm up on each of their faces first" signaling to them and the court a strong impulse to violence. Bianca clearly did not know her father at all, but the court certainly learned fast the kind of man he really was, and it did not take the judge and jury long to decide he deserved the maximum sentence for the crimes he was charged with.

Bianca's whole life was turned upside down. Not only did she lose a father and learn he was a violent perverted bastard, but when word got out about his crimes, the pain and humiliation trickled down to her and Rossa. Not a day went by when Bianca was not teased and taunted by friends and associates alike for "turning her father on", while Rossa was blamed and shamed for not seeing her husband for who he really was. However, in spite of this Rossa was able to take the initiative early and prepare for a better life with just her daughter.

Upon learning of the case against her husband she was quick to file for divorce, finally be bold and start up her own long-held dream job as an avant-garde fashion designer to generate a new source of income, search for a new home and community to start over fresh for the both of them, and even go so far as to legally change their names to Bianca and Rossa, as well as to a fairly common last name to ensure Cole would never find them if he ever got out of prison. Now the two of them were finally able to move on to the next stage in their lives, and Bianca finally felt safe after months of uneasiness and fear, or so she thought...

"Seriously Mom, I'm dying of thirst here. We only just got done unpacking half of our stuff and I am already on the verge of passing out here." Bianca complained not being used to physical labor as she was helping move into their new house.

"I guess that lemonade I set out for you earlier wasn't quite enough then?" Rossa replied back curiously. Bianca gave her mother an awkward stare.

"What lemonade? You never gave me anything to drink!" Bianca quipped.

Rossa stared back confused for a moment before lighting up. "Oh right, I poured some out for you inside the house on the kitchen counter, but I guess I forget to tell you about it." she said with a bit of childish whimsy. Bianca sighed at how much of a space-case her mother could be at times. Despite Rossa being able to swiftly cut ties with Cole, set up new housing, and start her own self-employed avant-garde couture fashion business, even drumming up a reliable customer base with god-like luck, she was strangely absent-minded about some of the smallest things that did not catch her interest.

Bianca then promptly lowered the box she was carrying and jogged toward the house. "Are you going to have it right now?" Rossa questioned more seriously.

"Yes Mom, I am." Bianca responded somewhat annoyed.

"Try not to drink it all at once! It might be bad for your health if you do!" Rossa shouted as her daughter gained distance and went inside the house.

The house was not huge, so Bianca easily saw the glass of lemonade sitting on the kitchen counter. "Figures. I guess all the ice must have melted or something." Bianca said out loud looking at the lukewarm lemonade, though she did wonder if her Mom forgot to add ice right from the start too. But it mattered little to her at this point since the need to quench her thirst was more important than how the beverage was served to her. Disregarding Rossa's warnings, Bianca chugged the whole glass down in a matter of seconds.

"Yeah, should have guessed lukewarm lemonade would taste weird. Does all lemonade taste like this if it isn't chilled?" she mused at the bizarre graininess of the cocktail she just downed. "I guess beggars can't be choosers." she said despondently as she looked up at the ceiling. Her mind could not help but reflect on everything that had transpired up until now what with her father's arrest and the new life that had already arrived sooner than she felt prepared for. Her head was spinning from the uncertain path in front of her, but then the spinning suddenly morphed from being metaphysical to literal.

She felt dizzy, like her head was filling with fog and she could barely keep her balance. Bianca managed to safely lie herself down on her side, but fear still filled her as she had no idea what was going on. 'Was Mom right in telling me not to drink that all at once?' she thought, panicking she was having a major dehydration health episode or something. But before she could indulge her fearful thoughts further, she felt her consciousness leaving her. The last thing she heard before passing out was the sound of the house door opening and closing, not seeing who it was before blackness engulfed her mind.

(1 hour later)

Bianca's head was throbbing as she began to come out of her fog and regained consciousness. Disoriented, she came to realize she was sitting upright on a chair, however she quickly realized she could not move, no thanks to each of her legs separately tied to each front leg of the chair with zip ties and another zip tie binding her wrists together behind the backrest of the chair.

"Mmmphh hhhmmff!?" she moaned at the status of her situation, now also realizing there was a thick weave of cloth cleaved over her mouth and tied behind her head. What's more, she noticed she had also been stripped down to nothing but her white bra and panties, which combined with her bound status signaled the clear intentions of her captor.

Bianca panicked and began scanning the room she was being held in. She instantly recognized it as the basement of the new house she and her Mom Rossa were moving into. The room that Rossa was planning on making her design studio for her fashion design business. The basement was already equipped with various rolls of different fabrics, a desk with sewing station, several clothing mannequins, and even an empty tall glass display case for storing and showcasing a mannequin with any completed works she designed.

But the familiar space did little to ease Bianca's tension as she was still helplessly bound and silenced, unable to free herself. What's more, as she scanned the way she was restrained, a terrifying revelation dawned upon her. The way she was tied and gagged read exactly like one of her father's BDSM incest fantasy diary entries down to the letter. And just like that, she knew exactly who her captor was.

"MMPHH! MMMFFF!" 'How did he get out of prison!?' Bianca thought as she moaned in fear. 'I know Mom hasn't exactly kept me appraised of Dad's legal struggles in his efforts to get out of jail, but there's no way they could have released him! Did he escape? How did he find us? Where's Mom!?' she questioned herself over and over as her mind raced. The only question she managed to come up with an answer to was her last one.

'Okay, Mom is probably okay. Knowing her she probably wandered off chasing a butterfly or something, oblivious to her former husband sneaking in and drugging his daughter's lemonade beforehand while it was sitting on the table. But what am I going to do about myself?' she continued to muse trying to think up a plan. But then the basement door opened, and a figure descended the steps. "MMMFF!" Bianca muffled, realizing it was far too late to escape anymore. But to her surprise it was not her father coming down, but her mother Rossa.

Bianca did not waste any time. "MMPPHH! MMFFF! HPPHH!" she moaned through her gag trying to get her mother's attention and warn her about the crisis at hand.

But Rossa did not seem to be startled by what she was seeing and still seemed like her normal chipper self. "Glad to see you up dear. I was a little worried the drug that I spiked the lemonade with was too strong for a second." Rossa said simply as she all but confessed to being behind Bianca's knock out.

"Mmmff?" Bianca mewed now incredibly confused by what was going on. She considered all possibilities and came to the only conclusion that made sense to her, at which point she shook her head repeatedly and was finally able to shake her gag loose. "I don't know what Dad said to convince you to do this to me, but whatever he is promising or threatening you with is not worth handing over your daughter to a sick pervert!" Bianca shouted, trying to plead with her mother to defend her instead of throw her to a hungry wolf.

But Rossa seemed confused by her daughter's statement. "Wait, what does your father have anything to do with this?" she said genuinely baffled. But then it occurred to Rossa why her daughter would think that. "Oh I'm sorry! I forgot I still have not clued you in on everything. Allow me to start from the beginning, so please listen quietly." Rossa stated as she pulled up a chair but seemed to feel no urgency to free her daughter.

"To begin our story, I need to clarify that the camera in your room, the recorded videos of you changing, and the love diary all actually belonged to me." Rossa confessed, still not dropping her cheery demeanor. Bianca was shocked into silence. "When you found my hidden camera and called the police, I thought everything was over for me, and I was prepared to silently wait to receive my judgement."

"But imagine my luck when the police implicated my wretched husband instead!" Rossa continued with a growing level of joy. "I should count my blessings I was able to correctly guess your Dad's computer password, though his birthday backwards to be fair was not exactly very creative. But thanks to that I did not have to buy a new device to access the video feed and all the blame for my videos fell on him instead."

Bianca was flabbergasted upon hearing this. No wonder the police implicated her father. No one would suspect a mother would be capable of doing such things. Not her, not her father, not a judge, and not even a defense attorney would even consider that as a possibility! What's more, the content of the diary was beginning to take on a new meaning in hindsight.

At no point in the flowery fuck sonnets was the writer's sex ever disclosed thanks to the narrative style in which it was written in. And the few passages that did allude to a male writer in reference to wanting to get Bianca pregnant, 'barred by inability and biology to build a stone spire of flesh, blood, and passion', in context it was not a reference to ED at all. The writer was not mourning the lack of a functioning penis, but mourning the functional lack of a penis altogether!

Bianca finally mustered up the courage to speak her outrage. "How long have you been this fucked up?" she spoke in seething anger. "Dad is in prison because of your sick lesbian incest fantasies!"

However, Rossa was quick to brush off her daughter's sentiment. "You don't have to feel sorry for that man you know. He may not be a pervert, but he was still a violent bastard." she explained with a shift in tone to resentment. "That profanity ridden and abusive way he spoke during the trial is how he really is when he was not trying to keep up appearances in front of you and the community. A verbally abusive man who crushed my spirit for nearly two non-stop decades." Rossa then changed her tune to her usual bubbly personality. "As for how long I have been this way, I'd say it was after I saw you completely naked that one time I saw you come out the shower by pure accident. Seeing your natural nudity on full beautiful display is what truly sparked my interest in you romantically."

Bianca chimed back in with utter contempt. "You are beyond sick. What kind of freak gets off..."

"Actually I take that back." Rossa interrupted, not even listening to her daughter's rage. "Me turning out like this has actually been a long time coming. So long that it predates your birth in fact." Rossa continued as she began weaving her life story like one of her designs.

"I knew early on I was different when I realized I was into other girls, and to the thrills of tying them up. But times were different back then, and the stigma for homosexuality and sexual deviancy was strong, so I spent my entire life hiding in the closet for fear of judgement. My oblivious friends convinced me to date the man I would later call my husband back in my last year of high school, but there were no sparks between us. However, my parents, your late grandma and grandpa pressured me to marry him just to meet their nuclear family standards, and I meekly caved to their demands just to make them happy. I did not want a child either, but your father was adamant about wanting one to show he was a "family man".

Rossa continued, "For once I stood up for myself and continued to refuse his demands, until he forced himself on me on more than one occasion. He kept raping me until I was pregnant, and by that point I had lost my will and self-esteem to such a degree that I just lived my life on auto-pilot from then on as a mother and wife. I spent my whole existence being pressured by others. Pressured by society to be straight and vanilla, pressured by my friends to get a boyfriend, pressured by my parents to settle down and marry, pressured by my abusive husband to give him a child, and pressured by my own beaten and broken self to abide by everyone else's wishes but my own."

Rossa paused again, regaining her positive outlook. "But then I met you, or rather, the adult you. So stuck in my stupor that I did not see my sweet girl had already blossomed into a beautiful and attractive adult woman. But once I saw you in the nude, color returned to my life, and I felt myself becoming closer to the woman that I actually am underneath all the bullshit. And that my ideal partner was standing right in front of me the whole time without me even realizing it."

"At first I was content simply flipping the bean to the videos I took of you changing and all the fond memories and feelings that came with it, but I always dreamed of more. Of confessing my love for you, starting my own design business, divorcing your father, and starting a new family with you and I as each other's blushing bride. But I never had the conviction to do so..."

"That is until Cole got charged in my place, and I knew I had a chance to start over with you and make my dreams a reality. I even went so far as to pick out a common new last name for the both of us so no one in the community would suspect we were originally mother and daughter. Not that I think it would matter too much since the community in this town is actually very accepting of non-traditional relationships...well maybe not incest, but at least gay marriages with an age gap."

inky_9
inky_9
29 Followers