Between Parent and Offspring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The defiant woman she was six months ago was long gone after months of sensual abuse, prolonged bondage sessions, and carnal pleasure by her mother's hand. And the wedding today snuffed out what little spark of resistance she had left. Bianca now belonged to her mistress and Empress, body and soul as both her slave and her Princess.

As Rossa continued to caress her new wife's body, she took special attention to rest her head against Bianca's stomach. "It's a good thing we had our wedding today. It would have been heart-breaking to have to remake your dress size from scratch just to accommodate our growing bundle of joy." Rossa said sensually as she ran her hands across the slight bump over Bianca's stomach. Though it wasn't how Rossa dreamed it would be, she had to compromise somewhere to achieve her goals, even if it meant getting a sperm donor as close to her physical appearance she could find in the bank.

"We're finally starting a family my Empress. Do you have a name in mind to give to our child?" Bianca said in a dreamy tone somewhat detached from reality thanks to her mother's mental conditioning and slave training over the past few months.

Rossa thought for a moment, all while still admiring the beauty of her wife's wedding bodysuit, running her fingers across the gold yellow patterns when the idea came to her. "Bianca means white, and Rossa means red. So going by that pattern with yellow..." Rossa said in reference to their clothing attire as she looked upon the intricate mandala that ran atop each of their colored suits "How about Giallo for a boy, Gialla for a girl?" she suggested.

Bianca giggled in delight at the suggestion. "Even our baby will have a royal sounding name. I like it." Bianca responded in agreement and began pondering a proper "title" for the new "royal" child.

Rossa felt nothing but pure contentment looking upon her partner and the new life that lay in front of them. She brought their hooded faces close to each other and whispered. "What in this world, this grand universe, is more beautiful than the erotic love between parent and offspring? The answer is nothing." Rossa said, once more quoting from her erotic diary before continuing, "There is nothing more beautiful than the erotic love between mother..." Rossa then moved in to passionately kiss Bianca "...and daughter."

The two of them went on to become something of a local fairytale in their community. The story of how a lonely Red Empress came to marry an innocent young White Princess, and then went on to give birth to a beautiful Golden Regent. So iconic became their royal motif and unique attire that they frequently wore modified versions of their red and white bodysuits to all successive social gatherings and conventions for Rossa's ever growing business. The red maverick designer and her attached white secretary became the hooded faces of a new wave of avant-garde fashion, yet no one was ever the wiser of their fairy tale's true dark origins...