Between Parent and Offspring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca had been listening closely to her mother's overly lengthy backstory and plans for their future together, but she felt no sympathy for the woman in front of her, and if anything, her rage and disgust only compounded on each other. Bianca finally added her two cents "You cannot be serious. Do you honestly think the two of us are going to marry and just live happily ever after?" she said fuming in disbelief.

"Of course! I even made you an avant-garde wedding dress for the occasion!" Rossa said with delight as she got up from the chair and went behind the basement stairs to wheel out a mannequin covered in a light plastic tarp. Rossa promptly removed the covering to reveal a rather unconventional white satin wedding dress.

The dress had the usual white frills, but it lacked a skirt of any kind. In fact, the dress looked more like a bodysuit than anything else. One that covered and form-fit to every part of the wearer's body including the head which formed a Sweet Gwen-like hood, leaving only the bride's eyes visible to onlookers. All of this was accented by gold mandala-like patterns that intermittently stretched the length of the entire outfit, but particular attention was given to the hood which seemed to etch a golden impression of a tiara upon the model's head.

"What do you think?" Rossa said, pining for a critique of her work. "I wanted to infuse cultural elements and evoke aesthetics from the common Western wedding gown, flamboyant early European nobility dresses, and the modesty of the old and current Middle Eastern niqabs. I call it the "White Princess", and I think it could sell well once I start marketing it in on my business to other brides as well."

However, Bianca was having none of it. "I mean I am never going to agree to marry you! I am not into girls, I am not into you or your sob story, hell, I don't even want you as my mother anymore!" Bianca shouted, making her intentions absolutely clear.

But Rossa was undeterred. "Part of me is sad you won't return my carnal feelings for you, and I honestly expected as much. However..." Rossa then procured a roll of duct tape and pair of scissors from her nearby supplies "Another part of me is glad you are so resistant. I did not drug and tie you up just for laughs after all. Now I get a chance to indulge my closeted bondage fetish with you." Rossa said with fairy-like innocence and deviousness.

Bianca's eyes widened upon hearing her intentions, at which point her mind snapped back to the fact she was still tethered to the chair she was sitting in, unable to move and defy her approaching deviant mother. "Wait...please don't!" Bianca whimpered in fear as Rossa approached her body with the sharp scissors. She clenched her eyes shut expecting her mother to draw blood and pain from her, but to her surprise she instead dug the scissors underneath the straps of her white bra, severed the cord, and tossed the C-cups behind her like scraps.

She then cut both sides of her white panties at the hips and yanked the now useless bundle of cloth from beneath her ass and balled it up in her hands. "What are you doing!" Bianca exclaimed, still panicked as her pussy was now exposed and very accessible along with the rest of her body.

"These will just get in the way for what I have in store for you my dear, and besides, these tacky rags don't suit someone as lovely as you." Rossa responded simply as she herself began pulling down her own red and black rose designed panties from underneath her skirt and bundled them in her hands with her daughter's panties.

Bianca was disgusted seeing their underwear together like that. "Please...just give me back my panties." Bianca pleaded meekly on the verge of tears.

"I will, and more." Rossa said cryptically. "Say Bianca, what do they called those musicals with the loud and boisterous singing?" Rossa asked randomly. Bianca was confused by the strange question, but playing along seemed like her best hope to try and build rapport and dissuade her mother from going any further.

"You mean o...mmmphh!?" Bianca mouthed as Rossa cut off her daughter mid-speech by shoving the balled-up panty bundle into her open mouth without warning, stuffing it deep inside. "MMPHH! MMFFFF!" Bianca moaned at the fact she was now tasting her own and her mother's crotch thanks to the double panty platter forcibly being served to her. Rossa then tore off a strip of tape from the roll she had on hand, and before Bianca could spit out the underwear, the tape was already being planted and smoothed over her lips, complimenting the panty gag with a tape gag.

"MMFFF! HMMMFF!" Bianca shouted, flailing her head around with no luck at removing the adhesive strip. Rossa then further reinforced the seal by applying several more strips at and around the initial gag to ensure the muzzle would stay on even despite Bianca's resistance. "Mmmff! Mmmm...MMMPHH!" Bianca continued to moan through the gag in fear, but her mother on the other hand was giddy like a child in a candy store.

"Not quite an opera, but certainly the chorus of euphoria I always dreamed it would be." Rossa remarked at the sound of her daughter's gag talk, all while referencing a passage she wrote in her diary. She looked upon her panting and fearful daughter with the same level of delight as a child looking upon the boxed presents gifted to them on their birthday.

"I'm so wet right now! I planned on easing into this slowly to last long into the night, but I've waited long enough as it is for this moment, and I deserve to partake of the fruits of my labor." Rossa said as she undid her skirt revealing her own pussy, all the while breathing like a hungry wolf having just found a stray sheep. From a nearby box that was already taken in from earlier during the moving in process, she cut open its contents and produced an object that made Bianca's eyes widen in fear. It was a purple dildo, or rather, a purple double ended strap-on that could be used as a substitute for a penis, designed for a pair of women who batted for the same team.

Rossa then began slowly inserting one end of the dildo into her vagina, a look of satisfied drooling coming upon her face as she inserted it deeper. "MMMPPHH! MMFF!" Bianca screamed as she flailed about pointlessly, trying not to look upon her mother as she equipped herself with zero shame. Having gone in the right distance, Rossa then fastened the straps to her hips, forming a makeshift erotic pair of underwear with an upright purple pecker at the other end ready to perform. Rossa then turned to her daughter with a seductive stare, fingers to her lips, like a spider eying its trapped prey.

Rossa approached Bianca slowly with deliberate pacing to bait anticipation, though the only thing Bianca was feeling was like that of a butterfly about to be devoured by a spider. Rossa then affixed herself atop her bound and muzzled daughter, Bianca feeling the physical weight of her mother's experienced yet still youthful body as she rubbed the artificial penis against her stomach in what her mother saw as foreplay. "Words cannot describe how beautiful you are to me in this moment Bianca." Rossa said in her efforts to charm Bianca as she cupped one hand under Bianca's chin, and the other over her daughter's breast. Efforts that only yielded repeated head shaking, struggling, fearful moans, and tears from her desperate daughter.

"You are like a tree with flowers abloom in a garden of youthful innocence." Rossa continued drawing upon the poetic language she used in her erotic diary. "And now I shall be the bee to your virgin flower. Today on this day we shall christen your pollination, and from our newfound love we shall bare fruit."

Rossa then thrust back her hips to move the strap-on into position over her daughter's vagina. Rossa's heart beat rapidly from the anticipation, and Bianca's from the terrible fate that was about to befall her. "MMFF! MMMMMNNN! HHHMMFFF! MMMNNNFF! HHMMM!" Bianca moaned as she rapidly shook her head in a panicked last-ditch attempt to make her mother stop, but it was far too late. With a sudden thrust from Rossa, the faux penis ran her daughter through, and with it the pain, blood, and loss of purity that came with it.

"MMMMPPPHHHHHHH!!" Bianca moaned as she clenched her eyes shut from the pain and her reservoir of tears streamed out. Upon reopening them she did not see the kind provider with a whimsical smile she always saw her mother as, but a self-serving deviant succubus with only that same whimsical smile remaining. Rossa then pulled Bianca in closer from the back of her head, and pressed her lips against her daughter's taped mouth in a passionate kiss whose heat penetrated even through the gag.

Rossa proceeded to begin thrusting once more with her hips, stimulating both of their pussies in mutual euphoria. "Mmmmmff..." Bianca mewed as she was having a hard time separating the horror and the pleasure, feeling guilty that she was getting pleasure from this at all.

"This is everything I ever wanted in my life dear." Rossa stated in pure serene bliss as she briefly lifted her mouth from her daughter's taped lips. "A romantic partner where I can just be myself with and indulge every interest that entails. Words cannot describe how happy you are making your dear old Mom." She continued as she began massaging and groping Bianca's breasts which evoked further stimulation in her defiled daughter.

"MMFFF! MMMMM!" Bianca continued to cry as she felt her entire reality crashing down and then being washed away in a sea of ecstasy that clouded her minded and made her think she was going to go crazy. The sensual assault continued non-stop as Bianca's nerves fired off in a chaotic sexual splendor. She had lost all track of time and was even beginning to question her own sexuality as the lesbian menagerie progressed without her expressed consent or consideration. She had been trying to hold back an orgasm, trying to at least deny her mother the satisfaction of making her cum, but she was drowning, and she could not hold herself back anymore.

"Mmmmff...MMMPPHHHHHHH!!" Bianca moaned as she climaxed, and her discharge came out of her like a stream. Simultaneously her mother arched backwards and unleashed her own river that trickled down the pecker onto her daughter's body.

"Heh...we came at the same time." Rossa remarked as the euphoric afterglow faded. "We really were made for each other." she said as she embraced her daughter in a warm but wet hug, their bodies caked in sweat and carnal fluids. Rossa then pulled out her pseudo penis from her daughter, Bianca wincing as the foreign object left her body, and Rossa got off of her daughter having completed their first time together. "That was truly amazing Bianca. And just think, this is only day one of our new life together." she remarked enthusiastically at what she could do with her daughter on subsequent days.

"Hmmff!?" Bianca squeaked, realizing her "new life" with her Mom was only just beginning.

"Oh, don't worry dear. I know things may seem bleak now, but sooner than you might think you will grow to love me the same way that I love you now. There will even come a time when you will actively ask me to bind and gag of your own free will. But then again, getting there is half the fun when you think about it." Rossa said in her usual tone. But Bianca was not feeling the same enthusiasm at the prospect that her mother was looking forward to "breaking" her.

"The two of us should call it a day for now. And don't worry about unpacking the rest of our stuff from the car. I can handle the rest since you gave me such a good time." Rossa said with genuine appreciation even if Bianca herself was hardly appreciative of being given a release from unpacking duties given the life she had been forcibly unpacked into.

"Though I do have one final service for you." Rossa said hinting the "fun" was not over for Bianca, much to her daughter's nervous fear. Rossa cut off a strip of cloth from her workstation and then produced a spray bottle from her jacket pocket and proceeded to soak the cloth in the unknown spray. She then approached the worried Bianca and began pulling the cloth over her daughter's mouth and nose, tying it tightly behind her head and further reinforcing the existing gag.

But the smell of the fluid on the cloth was of greater concern to Bianca than the further muffling of her muted cries. 'Oh god, please tell me this isn't...' Bianca thought as she was forced to sniff the noxious fumes. "Over the counter aphrodisiac my dear. Something to keep you heated and turned on until tomorrow." Rossa said answering her thoughts. Bianca breathed a sigh of relief. Though she could feel her body beginning to heat up and become more aware of her sexuality, she counted the small miracle that at least it was not what she thought it was.

"It came as a powder that you are supposed to dissolve in water and then apply it on the body to inhale, but that seemed boring to me." Rossa then suddenly chimed in. "So while it took more than a few days of collection, I managed to milk enough of my pussy juice to dissolve the aphrodisiac in. So now I can train you to love my natural smell." Rossa remarked cutely.

"MMMMPPPHHH!!" Bianca moaned realizing it was exactly what she thought it was. It was bad enough she was still tasting her mother's crotch from the panties still stuffed in her mouth, but now she was smelling it non-stop. And despite flailing her head around repeatedly upon realizing this, unlike the cleave gag, this mask was not showing any signs of loosening.

"And here's one last bonus." Rossa remarked as she produced an egg vibrator from the same box that had the strap-on and wasted no time turning it on and pushing it inside of Bianca to provide further stimulation.

"Mmmmmm..." Bianca mewed as she tried to keep her mind straight against the constant buzzing.

"Now then, let's put you in storage for now." Rossa said simply. The statement further renewed fear in Bianca at what she meant by "storage". Rossa cut the zip ties around Bianca's legs keeping her fastened to the chair, but before her daughter could even manage to get a few kicks in she swiftly pushed her legs together and bound them with a new twist tie she had on hand. With a little bit of struggle, she lifted Bianca's arms up and off from behind the back of the chair without removing the restraints over her wrists. She even added an additional twist tie to shackle her upper arms further together. With that done, she hoisted her bound, muzzled, and naked daughter over her shoulder and led her to a corner of the room where the mannequin display case was and undid the latch keeping it closed.

'Wait...is she!?' Bianca thought, as her fears were confirmed and she was forced inside the tall glass display case. Rossa then proceeded to lean her up against the support rod that ran vertically inside meant to keep a mannequin upright and began applying the clamps to bind her in place inside. "Mmmff! Hmmfff!" Bianca cried in protest not wanting to be treated like some kind of prize to be put on display, but her mother was having none of that as she secured the last clamp.

"You'll also be doubling as my muse, model, and mannequin for all my subsequent dress designs from now on. You can't really beat a real flesh and blood person compared to a simple mannequin after all." Rossa remarked as she closed the display case and affixed the latch. "We can pick up on our sensual fun tomorrow. So this is goodnight for now. But I promise I have plenty more "events" for the both of us to participate in tomorrow." Rossa said as she headed for the stairs and up to the ground floor.

The basement lights were then turned off, only the light from the top of the stairs illuminating the room. "MMMPPHHH! MMFFFF!!" Bianca shouted not wanting to be left alone in the dark like this, but between the thick gag and glass barrier her cries went unheard as the upstairs door closed and darkness swallowed the basement and Bianca along with it.

Adjusting her eyes to the darkness, Bianca tried to hold on to whatever little hope she could grasp in her dire situation, but the cum aphrodisiac was making it hard to focus on anything other than the passive sexual stimulation her body was enduring thanks to the vibrator her mother left her. She strained her eyes and managed to make out something with what little light was creeping in from under the basement door from above.

A person? No. She saw the figure illuminated was nothing more than the pure white avant-garde bodysuit wedding dress her mother had crafted for her. The bright white stood out in a background of pure darkness, but it was not a comforting sight for Bianca. It stood over her like an apparition. A ghost of marriage yet to come. A harbinger sent to reap the last of the old life she would never again get back. All she could do was stare at the dress, breathe in the aphrodisiac, chew on hers and her mother's panties, and let the vibrator tenderize her body and mind. Her mind once more became lost in a haze, never to return.

(6 months later)

There was not a cloud in the sky outside on this beautiful day for Bianca. The air had a gentle breeze, the nearby birds were chirping, and the sun was beating down upon her. And yet the heat was not getting to her. 'Albedo' Bianca randomly thought in a daze, recalling something she learned from high school. The brighter an object is, the more light gets reflected back and the less heat it retains.

And reflect back it did, as only her eyes met the sunlight, and everything else was covered in her treasured satin wedding bodysuit designed by her lover. Her mind drifted in and out like waves crashing and retreating, though she knew enough what today was, and her mind refocused upon hearing a certain phrase.

"...and do you Bianca take this woman to love and cherish for all your days remaining on this Earth?" the pastor said. Bianca looked up and saw the red-clad woman before her. It was Rossa, the woman she once called mother, whom she now happily called mistress. She looked stunning in Bianca's eyes with her radiant red wedding attire.

So enamored was Rossa by the avant-garde wedding bodysuit she made Bianca, that she crafted one for herself in a regal red. Skintight red satin from head to toe, leaving only her hypnotizing eyes uncovered, complete with gold mandala accents throughout, and a design woven onto the head in the shape of a crown. The "Red Empress" as Rossa called it. A title to compliment Bianca's "White Princess", and a title that was also shared by the finalized name of her avant-garde couture fashion design business that had taken off like a rocket in the last few months with countless orders.

Without hesitation, Bianca's words parsed her mouth and permeated through the satin hood "I do." she spoke softly but clearly.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce the two of you eternal partners in marriage. The Empress may now kiss her Princess." the pastor said with a playful wink. And with the final words spoken, the two women kissed. And though two layers of satin separated their lips, the meaning was clear, and the local town community cheered for joy at birth of a new "royal" couple as the two did a mutual curtsey to their "subjects" afterward. And so the wedding reception continued with great joy and celebration long into the afternoon where everyone came out to bless the eccentric new couple.

The party eventually dispersed, and the new set of cloaked wives opted to drive their own "carriage" home to their "castle" in the woodlands. Upon pulling into their driveway and turning off the car, Rossa turned to her beautiful daughter, slave, and wife with a sensual look in her eyes. Without even having been told to do so, Bianca laid back and allowed Rossa to mount and straddle her every curve without an ounce of resistance.