Between Piper's Thighs

Story Info
Nothing says romance like cunnilingus in the morning.
3.1k words
4.65
10.2k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

Piper opened her eyes. It was dark in the room but it was suffused with a pale grey light from behind the curtains. The light felt gentle and soothing in her half awake state.

For a while, she just lay there in the semi-darkness, feeling the naked body of her boyfriend pressed against hers. Max was fully asleep but had his arm around her.

Piper snuggled into his sleeping embrace, pressing her bottom up against his groin, feeling his pleasing semi-hardness pressed against her. Without waking in the slightest, Max instinctively pulled her closer.

It felt good to lie in the darkness wrapped up in each other like this but it was clear that Max wasn't stirring. He could be asleep for hours.

Slowly as she became ever more fully awake, the desire to get up slowly won out over the desire to stay warm and snuggled and safe. She loved a lazy Saturday morning and didn't want to waste it.

Eventually, she freed herself from Max's embrace and slid out of the bed. She took an exaggerated care not to wake him, but there was little risk of that. Feeling her leave, he rolled over away on his side still sleeping soundly.

The light was stronger now and she could just make out his features. For a strong and determined man, he looked soft and gentle in his sleep. Piper thought he just looked adorable.

She bent and kissed him on the cheek. He didn't stir. She fondly kissed him again and then, stooping to scoop up a long vest top from the chair by the bed, made her way out of the room.

Although there was very little chance that it would have woken him, she waited until she was out in the hallway before pulling the vest top over her naked body.

If she pulled it all the way down, it came down to just below her bottom and served as a sort of nightdress. It had a tendency to ride up though, exposing her lower body from the waist down.

She thought about returning to the bedroom to find a pair of knickers but decided not to risk waking Max. Not that he would have minded at all, but she liked her time to herself too much in the mornings.

Anyway, the flat was warm, even though it was the middle of winter. So she just pulled the top down over her bits and made her way into the kitchen.

The vest had already ridden up to her waist by the time she reached the coffee machine but she decided to leave it. It felt sort of nice and naughty and sexy, walking around her boyfriend's flat with her pussy exposed.

Max was a coffee enthusiast and had an expensive coffee machine gleaming on the counter. To begin with, it had intimidated her and she had always insisted on him making her drinks for her.

After a while though, she had let him show her how it worked and could make herself a pretty decent flat white, even if she couldn't manage the little heart that Max would inscribe in hers when he made it for her.

She had liked him showing her how to use it, standing behind her, guiding her hands and showing her how to operate the grinder and fix the portafilter into the head. She liked his calm efficiency and being trusted to use it properly. She always very much liked to handle his equipment.

When she had made the coffee, she made her way into the living room, making another vain attempt to pull down her vest top as she went.

She sat down on the sofa with her legs curled under her and slowly sipped her coffee, remembering to savour its taste as she slowly became more fully awake.

After a while, she turned and picked up a book from a nearby side table. Piper liked to read all sorts of things and this one was a romance her friend Jenny had lent her.

Piper had been quite surprised at how racy it was, she'd never quite read anything like it. In the page she was at, the hero was up in the heroine's bed chamber while her father was out. After a moment's customary hesitance, she had spread her legs for him on her bedspread as he kissed up her thighs.

Almost without really noticing her own arousal building, her spare hand was between her own thighs, just gently rubbing against the soft folds between her legs.

Just then she was aware of a noise and looked up to see Max walk past the open door. He was completely naked with his early morning erection resplendent in front of him.

He didn't look into the room and just walked down the hallway into the kitchen.

Piper looked down at the pages of her book: soft kisses and tender caresses between Palomina's thighs, the words evoking a mirrored desire in Piper.

She could hear Max moving in the kitchen; the sound of the tap running. He must have woken up thirsty and be getting himself a glass of water. In all likelihood, he would just head back to bed for an hour or two more.

It was so tempting to just sink back into the chair, read on and give herself up to her soft and tender thoughts and fantasies.

But she wanted more. It was always better with the real thing.

Max came back past on his way back to bed.

"Μax, my love."

"Hey, there"

Max was standing in the doorway, still naked, still hard, with a glass of water in his hand. His hair was tousled and his look bleary, he didn't seem to have noticed she was naked from the waist down.

"What's going on?" he asked, yawning.

Even though Piper knew that his erection wasn't a sign of arousal, at least not yet, just a product of the early morning, it still turned her on, to see it so big and hard and thick and unapologetically on show.

"Would you be an absolute sweety and lick my pussy for me?"

He blinked, his eyes coming into focus. He seemed to register how she was dressed and a delighted smile spread over his lips.

As if to emphasise her request, Piper uncurled her legs from under her and placed them out in front of her, before slowly spreading her thighs.

She had his full attention now, or at least his attention was fully fixated on her luxuriant brown bush.

He pulled his gaze up to her eyes and, smilingly replied, "Sure."

"Oh Max. You are delightful."

She leaned back and spread her legs even wider. She knew Max liked it when she spread her legs for him.

He came towards her and stood between her outstretched thighs. His cock was even bigger now, this was the real thing.

He knelt down on the floor between her legs and placed his hands on her knees, then gently ran his fingers up her thighs.

"You really do have such a pretty little pussy," he said softly.

One of the many things Piper liked about Max was how good he made her feel about herself down there. He really seemed to find her adorable, he made her feel cute and girly and sexy and pretty.

She leaned back on the sofa and closed her eyes. She felt Max's lips gently brush against her upper thighs. She was wet and tingling with anticipation before he even kissed her there.

He was close now, kissing the line where her thighs met her body, little kisses either side of her sex, open and wet and ready for his kiss.

When he finally did kiss her there, the effect was immediate, a little tingle of electricity sparking out and up through her tummy.

Piper put her hands out to either side of her, gripping the sofa arm with one and a cushion with the other. She spread her legs even wider and slid further down the sofa, so her bottom was perched on its edge and her pussy pushed up against Max's face, the better for him to lick her.

And lick her he did.

His tongue was soft and warm and gentle, licking her with deep loving strokes from her hole up to her clit.

She felt so good with her pussy in his mouth. No other boy had ever made her feel this way, so safe and warm and pampered and loved.

She was so utterly exposed to him and yet so safe and so warm.

It always left her feeling vulnerable, being pleasured like this. No matter how much she enjoyed the physical sensation, she couldn't help worrying about her partner, was this a chore for him? Did he not like the way she smelled or looked or tasted? Was she being too selfish and taking too long?

She felt none of those things with Max.

Max loved her. He loved her body. He loved her pussy. He loved licking her pussy. He loved getting her off, making her come in his face.

These things were all true together but also independently. He didn't just love licking her out because he loved her and wanted to please her, as an act of service. He loved it, simply because he loved it.

And he didn't just see it as a means to an end. She knew it thrilled him to make her come, made him feel strong and powerful and masculine, but she knew he would have licked her out anyway, just because he was so in love with her pussy, as well as with her.

Knowing that he loved her for herself, loved her heart and soul added another deeper layer to her pleasure, making it romantic as well as sexual, almost spiritual.

She didn't know how she knew this, but from the very first time she felt his tongue moving inside her, she knew he was different, that she could just give herself to him, give her pussy to him, stop worrying and let him do the rest.

She just knew he'd take such very good care of her. And he certainly did.

It always took a really long time for Piper to come. Max's tongue felt so good inside her but she needed a lot of attention to make it all the way to orgasm.

And it was attention that Max was always willing to give her. And knowing that he wouldn't get bored and give up or start resenting the effort half way through, gave her the confidence to enjoy the journey.

And what a journey. Slow throbbing waves of pleasure spread out through her body. Max hadn't even begun to focus on her clit yet, that was still to come. He was still loving the whole of her down there, his open mouth pressed against her open lips as he licked her deep and slow.

And with every lick another slow deep wave pulsed through her body, out from her groin and up through her belly and down her legs, each pulse overlapping with the last, slowly building and spreading through her.

"Oh," she moaned.

As the waves of pleasure spread through her, she felt her whole body start to hum and tingle with sexual energy. Her body tensed to accommodate its slow, steady increase of pressure, her toes curled and she gripped hard down on the sofa.

"Oh Max."

He had only just begun and she wasn't even close to coming but she could already start to feel her orgasm stirring deep within her pussy. It would take long and careful tendering before it was ready to break free but there was no doubt that it had begun to grow within her.

And she just knew that Max would give her the attention she needed to see it through.

For what seemed like the longest time, they were just locked in that moment, Piper lying back on the sofa with her legs spread for her lover, Max crouching on the carpet between those sweet thighs, slowly filling her body with pleasure as his tongue moved inside her.

She could feel her orgasm growing stronger and more powerful inside her but it was still buried a long way deep down. As good as she felt right now she knew it was still a long way from breaking free.

But it felt so good to know it was there and building within her as Max lavished her pussy with love, her whole body suffused with a soft warm glow.

Very gently, Max started to change the rhythm, concentrating his attention on her clit and picking up the pace. It wasn't a sudden change. To begin with it was little more than a change of emphasis but soon it was unmistakable.

Feeling the steady increase of attention to her clit changed the whole pitch of Piper's experience, the intensity steadily increasing.

Before she had been feeling a deep, gorgeous wave of contentment flow through her body in deep purples and lilac. But this new feeling had an urgency and intensity to it in reds and pinks, prickling her skin with little shocks and tingles.

Her orgasm wanted to surface now. Before it had been very happy growing and swelling deep inside her but now it wanted to reach out into the light.

As urgent and hot and quivering as she felt under Max's mouth, she knew it wasn't as easy as that, though. She wanted to come so badly for her beautiful man, reward him with a deep powerful orgasm, but for all its intensity her orgasm was a reluctant thing.

The feeling inside her grew stronger and stronger, she had both her hands in Max's hair, as his tongue danced over her clit. She was almost delirious with the intensity of the pleasure, her moans coming in high, sharp little gasps.

Her orgasm swelled inside her, filling her body with pressure that was longing to break free just below the surface. There was a wave of sheer sexual pleasure just waiting to course through her, just held back by the thinnest wall, a wall that got thinner with every lick from Max's amazing tongue.

She felt suspended between two worlds, torn between the sheer, indescribable pleasure she felt right now on the edge of coming and the overwhelming desire to come.

But, somehow, remarkably, the membrane held, she didn't come. Her orgasm could be such a contrary little bitch sometimes. Piper felt it slip back down inside her, even if it still felt as vast as the universe inside her.

But Max was not put off. He had been here before. He was a patient hunter and knew he would catch his prey in the end. Piper almost never came first time.

He lifted up his head from her sex and looked down at her wet open flower.

"You have such a pretty cunt," he said.

He kissed her clit.

Then he placed his mouth over her open hole and sucked deep on her juices.

"And you taste so good."

He rubbed his whole face between her open slit, coating himself in her wetness.

It made her feel so sexy when he just couldn't get enough of her like that.

She lay back as Max gently and tenderly kissed her and licked her and sucked her. He traced around her lips with his tongue, gently sucked on her clit and generally just pampered and adored her.

Rather than feeling unsatisfied she just felt light and blissful. Her hard and heavy orgasm was still pulsing away inside her pushing out at her but knowing that Max wasn't done with her, it felt delicious rather than a burden.

Slowly, Max's kisses and licks came into focus and she felt the tip of his tongue flickering over her clit once more.

Again her orgasm rose within her, responding to his touch, even bigger and wilder than before.

Again though, it eluded his call and after seeming like she was just about to come, it slipped away again inside her.

But this was all part of the fun for Max and his wet, loving tongue didn't stop lapping away inside Piper, loving her and lavishing her.

Her whole body felt taut and hard and bursting with energy, as though her orgasm was ready to break out through every pore.

Her orgasm didn't swim away as deep this time though and Max was able to quickly summon it back to the surface.

Piper was moaning like a whore now, teetering on the edge of a bottomless well of pleasure and love.

Her legs were shaking, her tummy spasming, her whole body flexed and arched and levitating as the whole world seemed to disappear until it was just the single point of her hot, wet cunt in Max's eager, loving mouth.

But she still didn't come.

Then Max just buried his face hard inside her and thrust his tongue as deep as it could go into her tight, little quivering hole.

It was enough.

Piper came in great, shuddering gasps. She bucked her pussy into Max's face, drenching further his already soaking face. Her hands gripping his hair so, so tightly.

All that pent up energy just ripped through her body as her orgasm finally broke loose, making her feel like a goddess, lifting her up and then dropping her down into a deep warm ocean of love and peace and happiness.

"Fuck, that was good."

"It sure was, my love."

As her vision slowly came into focus, she saw Max standing in front of her. His hard cock jutting out in front of him.

She reached out to lightly stroke it.

"Anything, I can do for you, my darling?" She asked.

He laughed lightly.

"Hold that thought. I'm still a little sleepy but I will surely fuck you senseless later."

She giggled a little, "Sounds perfect," she replied.

He leaned down and kissed her lightly on her lips. She liked how much he tasted of her, made her feel that he was hers.

As he turned to go, she called out, "Don't forget your water."

He turned and smiled and picked his glass up from the floor then made his way to the door. Just before he left, he turned back and looked at her, with her legs still open before her.

"God, you're so sexy," he said.

"You are," she called after him as he turned and left the room.

She curled her legs back under her on the sofa and picked up her book.

This was going to be a very good day.

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers