All Comments on 'Between the Push and Pull Ch. 03'

by hudsbart

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was beautiful. 💕

The way this story is developing, I just know I have to save the rest of my superlatives for the succeeding chapters! 👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great work

I like how the characters react and evolve. I see good things coming with this story line and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow....

This is currently one of my favorite stories and that's because it's main focus is not sexual content. It has other aspects, too. I hope that there are many aspects to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love both the narrative and the character development. I have been waiting for your stories ever since I've read Steeping Out In Faith. This series seems to be just as promising.

Reader777Reader777over 7 years ago
Intense

So well written 😁😁. The review of the sex scene is so intense and emotional. And it's nice to see Ryan opening up a little and getting to know him better. The whole chapter (as well as the other two) is excellent. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

It keeps getting better and better.....you re an amazing writer. ...pls keep it coming.. ..thank you.. .PJ

sshh1sshh1over 7 years ago
Good

I like that ur making Erik and Ryan more complex characters. I would like to hear more about the studies of porns effect on adolescents. It looks like ur going in that direction-where Ryan will have an epiphany and his research will continue. I'm interested to see if this will bring a wedge in between them. I hope they turn out to be a couple. I like Erik but I want him to stop being so ditzy and unaware of Ryans turmoil or at least the reaction to it. I'm not sure if it seems genuine or not.

All in all I like the story so far. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your work

The character development is very enjoyable. And yeah - I really like the sexual tensions between the guys. Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO GOOD

THIS IS SO GOOD PLEASE WRITE MANY MORE CHAPTERS I LOVE IT SO MUCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You are a pretty talented writer. One of the best in literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pleeeease!!!

Could we pleeeease get a continuation with ch. 4?!?! It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

I am part of the demographic this story aims at. As a straight woman I love men but only find appreciation of men in some gay erotica & porn. You provide what I look for in life ... savoring every inch of the male body, the look of someone you can't stop thinking about, the power when you bring a man to the edge & take him to another place or have him savor bringing you there. Most erotica doesn't seem to care about any of this but the mechanics. Even when it's two men, I can picture myself there in a way I don't with hetero erotica & porn.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 7 years ago
Hmmmm

Have you given this one up? I sure hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need more!

I am a hetero woman who loooves gay porn videos and it's absolutely true that the video is much more enjoyable to watch when the stars have clear chemistry.

I love these characters and the story, PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What A Great Story!

I've been reading this and it's time to leave a comment. You're a good author. Keep them cumming! ~Kage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous