Between the Shadow and the Soul Ch. 02

Story Info
Forbidden romance between a sheikh and his brat.
1.6k words
4.25
4.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What exactly were you thinking when you decided to become a burlesque dancer?" Ahmed asked incredulously. Rudie pouted sullenly as she crossed her arms. Rain had started to sluice down the car window and its dim patter on the roof was starting to irritate her.

"Do your parents even know?" Ahmed snapped, gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were white, "Do they know that good little Rudie takes her goddamn clothes off for money? It's practically stripping. Have you no self-respect? It's immoral!"

"Don't you dare be so self-righteous," Rudie hissed, "If it was so immoral you wouldn't have been there tonight."

Ahmed was furious. Worse, he couldn't even tell you why he was so furious. He had just met Rudie Navarro a few hours ago. Why did he care if she wanted to shake her ass in front of a room full of drunken men? Her round, pert little ass that looked positively sinful against the red of her corset.

"I'm not saying that I was right to be there," he murmured, neglecting to mention that he habitually frequented burlesque lounges, "But you... why would you want to do that? Surely there are easier ways to make money."

"Easy, sure," she said, "But not as fun."

She looked up at him, her painted lips curling into a smug smile. The seats of his vintage Mustang were very close together, and her thigh was pressed against his. She had taken off her corset and put on a prim black top, but he could still see the swell of her breasts, rising and falling with every breath she took. He considered her as sundry city lights danced off her face. Her thick lashes brushed the delicate, childlike roundness of her cheek as she fell silent.

"Listen to me," he said sternly, "You're not going to continue working there, do you understand? When I take you back to your dorm, I expect you to terminate your employment with the lounge. It's not as if you need the money anymore."

"You've got some fucking nerve," Rudie said quietly, "For someone I just met today, you sure have a lot of opinions about what I do with my life, Sheikh."

Ahmed took a deep cleansing breath. Thinking about her dancing half-naked in front of other men was pissing him off almost beyond reason.

"Rudie, you're my business partner's daughter now," he said, trying to be levelheaded, "I would worry about any young woman who worked in such a problematic industry, and I'll be informing your father."

"You worried about me when you saw me dancing?" Rudie whispered, leaning close to him. He pulled back nervously as the car swerved. She smelled intoxicatingly like lilacs.

"Yes, it's concerning that your income comes from something that's very-"

"You worried about me when you saw me touch myself here?" Rudie asked innocently, cupping her breasts as she leaned in closer.

"Rudie-"

"Were you really worried?" she wondered, undoing the top button of her shirt, "Were you worried when I touched myself here?"

Her fingers slipped down towards her pussy as she smiled into his wide eyes.

"Did you want to touch me here, sir?" she whispered, pulling her gray skirt up her thighs so he got a tantalizing peek of lacy red panties, "Or maybe you wanted me to touch you."

Her fingers wandered over to where his cock was swelling under his pants. He couldn't hold back a groan as she touched him.

"Stop it," he growled, panting with desire but refusing to give in before he lost all sense, "Rudie, s-stop this."

She pulled back, giving him a wounded look.

"Do you really want me to stop?" she asked, pulling down her skirt, "Fine, I'll stop. Let me out, please. I can walk."

"No," he whispered, reaching out his large hand to touch her soft cheek. He could see sinful desire sparkling in her jet-black eyes, "Don't stop."

"Actually, I think I will," she sniffed, reaching for the door.

"Get back here," he muttered, grabbing her arm, "If you're going to be a filthy little tease, my girl, the least you can do is live up to it."

"Right here in the street?" she said, rolling her eyes, "I'm not doing anything. Anyway, I'm sure you'd be worried if I took my clothes off for you, sir. So I'll just go home. The R.A. on my floor is really hot, maybe he wouldn't be worried if I-"

She let out a squeal as Ahmed dragged her into the backseat and firmly locked the door.

"You're testing my patience, little girl," he snarled. He was practically going crazy with lust and aggression and he knew it. His erection was becoming almost painful in his need.

"Take off your shirt," he said harshly. She smiled tauntingly at him, still thinking, perhaps, that she had the upper hand.

"Make me," she drawled. Ahmed let out a growl that sent shivers down her spine as he lunged for her. He took hold of her shirt and yanked it until buttons went flying. Her head hit the back window as he struggled with her bra before giving up and ripping it off with a frustrated groan.

"Be quiet," he hissed, pinching her nipple until she squealed, "Didn't I say to be quiet, girl?"

"If you want me to be quiet, you'll have to shut me up," Rudie giggled, running her hands teasingly over his broad chest. She felt his muscles rippling underneath her fingers and smiled appreciatively. As she glanced up into his stormy gray eyes, she leaned forward and nipped playfully at his neck.

"Oh, I'll shut you up, you little brat," Ahmed said, failing to hold back a moan as she teasingly brushed her lips against his beard, "On your knees."

He pulled out his thick cock and gave himself a few strokes. His cock's head was starting to swell as he gazed at Rudie's heaving breasts beneath her torn shirt. She started to maneuver herself into a kneeling position, but he changed his mind and grabbed her effortlessly. He flung her over his knees and pulled down her skirt.

"What are you doing?" she whispered in surprise, feeling his erection pressing into her side.

"Filthy little sluts deserve to be punished," he whispered back, and spanked her hard. She squealed as his palm made contact with her ass. He struck her again and she was shocked at the way the sting was making her wet.

"No, no more!," she whimpered. He wasn't letting up. The continuous crack of his hand on her ass was making her cry even as her arousal dripped down her thighs.

"You're lucky," he hissed in her ear, as he soothingly rubbed her buttocks, "If I ever get you into a proper bedroom, you're gonna be chained to the bedposts while I give this nice little ass a real whipping. Maybe I'll stripe it with a cane, would you like that, hm?"

Rudie was sobbing. She couldn't think straight, even as the heat and wetness between her legs grew. She wanted him inside of her. She wanted him to stop spanking her, and yet... she wanted him to do it harder.

"What was that, little girl?" he murmured, struggling to keep up a semblance of sternness. She was wiggling in his lap and kicking her lap, and he was almost out of his mind with anticipation. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this hard.

"Please fuck me," Rudie whimpered, burying her face in the leather car seat.

"What was that?" Ahmed asked, idly slipping a finger inside her dripping cunt. He felt her walls contract around his finger and he grinned.

"Please fuck me... sir," she said shamefacedly.

"Beg."

"Please, sir, I want you inside of me so bad," she mewled, "Please fuck me hard with your big cock, sir. Please, I can't take this anymore!"

"I don't think I'll fuck you tonight," Ahmed said conversationally, not missing her frustrated whine, "Open your mouth, girl."

Rudie turned her head and licked the tip of his cock. She could taste his salty pre-cum and she reveled in his scent and his taste. She wrapped her hand tentatively around the base of his cock, and licked him from base to tip. He groaned loudly.

"No," he growled, "On your knees."

She rolled off his lap and knelt between his legs. She attempted to hold him again, but he pulled off his tie and quickly reached down and tied her hands behind his back.

"Is that ok?" he murmured, testing the knot. She nodded eagerly. Ahmed sighed and twined his fingers in his dark curls. She opened her mouth hesitantly, and with a long moan, he thrust deep into her mouth.

Rudie gagged at the sudden intrusion. She started to panic as he started to thrust roughly, the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat. She pulled back fearfully as he started to groan.

"It's ok," he said in a slightly strangled voice, "I'm almost there, little one."

She looked up at him imploringly, and he gave her a reassuring smile. Soon enough, he threw back his head and groaned as he came in her mouth. She grimaced and went to wipe off her mouth as she choked down what she could.

"Give me a moment," he said shakily, "To savor this."

He reached down and smeared his cum across her lips. Rudie wasn't a huge fan of giving blowjobs, or the mess involved afterwards, but the way he was looking at her held her spellbound. He was enchanted. And his enchantment made her uncomfortable.

He untied his tie from her wrists. She got up and sat next to him, refusing to make eye contact as she tried to button up her shirt.

"So, I guess you won't be telling my dad about the burlesque lounge," she said brusquely, and opened the car door and left.