Do It Yourself

Story Info
He makes her punish herself.
902 words
4.07
29.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held the paddle, eyeing it with trepidation. It was heavy. Black and studded. She imagined the sting and felt herself start to drip with arousal.

"Put it down and take off your bra," he ordered. She held back a moan as she set the paddle down on the floor and pulled down her bra, her generous caramel breasts spilling over the red lace. He let out a chuckle, his deep laugh caressing her like honey.

"Excited already?" he asked, looking pointedly at her hardening nipples.

"Yes, sir," she mumbled, unclasping her bra and tossing it to the floor.

"This is supposed to be a punishment, slut," he said, "Take off your panties. Now."

"Yes, sir."

He leaned back on the couch as she pulled her red lace panties over her prettily plump brown thighs. His cock was stiffening, and he ordered her to spread her legs. Her shaved cunt glistened with arousal, and he fought the urge to pick her up, shove his cock into her tight little pussy, and ravish her on the couch.

"You know what to do," he told her, starting to breath harder as he watched her.

"Sir?"

"Pick up the paddle," he said with a wicked grin, "And spank your pretty little pussy."

She stared at him, biting her lip. She'd been preparing to get on her knees and spank her ass until it was red. He relished watching her punish herself at his command. Something about the pure submission of it turned him on like nothing else. But a pussy spanking? With a paddle?

"Now," he snapped, his tone brooking no argument.

She lifted the paddle, feeling its weight and its heft. She raised it up in the air, flinching with anticipation, and brought it down hard on her exposed cunt. She let out a gasp at the sting, even as her juices dripped onto the floor.

"Did I tell you to stop?" he snarled, unbuttoning his slacks and removing his thick, veiny cock. He started to stroke himself lightly as she continued.

She brought the paddle down again, crying out that time. She wanted to hesitate, to close her legs, to give in to her sense of self-preservation. But he was her Sir.

She spanked herself with the paddle over and over, tears starting to drip down her face. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and dripping, and she sobbed softly as the hard paddle came crashing down on her delicate place.

"Please, sir," she whimpered.

"Remember what you told me this morning, slut?" he asked, a note of teasing in his voice, "When I wanted you spread out on the breakfast table? 'Do it yourself', you told me. You deserve this. Keep going."

"Yes, sir," she sniffed. She raised the paddle in the air and whimpered as she hesitated. The throbbing pain suffused her cunt, and she brought it down again, wailing as she did. She started to beg for a reprieve, promise him anything if only he let her stop.

"Keep going," he ordered, regarding her with mocking delight, "I can smell how turned on you are from here, slut. Your tight little cunt's getting all wet, isn't it? Tell me how much you like the pain."

"I-I like the pain, sir," she choked out. She let out a grunt as she brought the paddle down, her legs shaking and her clit engorged. He could see her cunt glistening in the light as her juices smeared on the black paddle. He knew she was crying as much from the pleasure as the pain. She did it again, her pussy lips jiggling as she struck them again. He let out a long moan and stood up quickly.

"Open your mouth," he said, "I want to feel your mouth, slut."

With a glad sigh, she put down the paddle and got onto her knees to service his cock. Her juices continued to leak out of her abused pussy as she gently wrapped her lips around his swollen head, licking him gently and reveling in his taste.

"No hands," he snapped as she reached for him, "Touch your clit. Go on, slut, pleasure yourself while you suck on your master's cock."

She let out a little hum of sheer happiness as she tasted his salty precum. She sped up her ministrations as she let her finger drift downwards and stroke her little pearl. She gasped around his cock as electricity shot down her spine. The pussy spanking had left her clit oversensitive and swollen with want. She started to circle the tiny nub, trying to keep time as her tongue swirled around his cock. He grabbed a handful of her long curly hair and thrust himself down her throat. She gagged, pulling away instinctively as spit leaked from the corners of her mouth. He pulled back to give her some air, and shoved himself down her throat with a groan. He did it over and over as she struggled to breathe, still touching herself desperately. She started to moan as she felt her orgasm approaching. He felt the vibrations of her moan around his cock, and he climaxed with a long groan, holding her head as he shot streams of his sperm down her throat. At almost exactly the same moment, she whimpered as her legs shook and her juices gushed out and flooded the floor around her.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered.