Hard Wood

Story Info
Wild, wanton times in the woods.
1.1k words
4.03
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath was hot and ragged on her cheek as he thrust into her. Her back was shoved against the tree, and she felt the bark grinding into the soft skin of her buttocks as he ravaged her mercilessly.

"No, no," she whimpered quietly, tears running down her cheeks, "Not-not here!"

"I didn't tell you you're allowed to talk," he snarled.

He had hiked up her long emerald gown around her waist, shoved her against the tree, and proceeded to fuck her until she had to bite her lip bloody not to scream. She knew they were near a campsite- far too near for her taste. But all she heard was the erratic pounding of her heart and his low grunts as he fucked her against the tree. She let out a moan of pain as the tip of his thick cock hit her cervix. The impact was driving her insane, and her nose was filled with the smell of his sweat and the scent of the trees and leaves. She wrapped her arms around him and stared up into the blue sky as he rutted between her legs.

She imagined how wanton they looked. Her legs wrapped around his muscled waist, her curly black hair disheveled and tossed back against the trunk of the tree. She felt her arousal coiling in her stomach as he continued to pound into her dripping pussy. Her nipples were hard beneath her emerald silk bodice, and she should've been cold in the chilly air, but the heat radiating off of his body engulfed her in warmth. He was deep inside her, his body colliding with hers as he ruthlessly took her.

Tears ran down her face as she longed for her orgasm. It was so close that she could taste it, but she knew better than to beg for it. Still, she whimpered and cried into his shoulder, every nerve in her body alight with pain and pleasure. He was fucking her brutally, primally, using her as a mere vessel to receive his seed, a plaything he could take out and fuck against a tree in the woods to achieve his release.

"Someone's coming, sir," she gasped out as the voices neared. Her hands, resting on his broad shoulders, dropped to his chest as she tried to push him away. With a grunt of annoyance, he pulled out of her. She set her shaky feet down and tried to straighten up as he pushed his boner into his slacks.

"Hi, are you guys camping too?"

She stared blankly at the little old couple that came towards them.

"No," he said calmly, "We're on our way to a reception and we thought a walk in the woods would be a nice romantic detour."

"How sweet," the old woman gushed, "Well, don't let us keep you."

"Have a nice day," he said politely. As they left, he grabbed her hand and half-carried her some distance away into a nice, secluded grove.

"I told you you're not allowed to speak without my permission," he said, a teasing light entering his eyes.

"I wasn't going to ask you for permission to speak in front of that poor old couple!," she cried indignantly, her head still spinning. He glared at her, his eyes darkening with annoyance and lust, and she looked down.

"I'm sorry, sir," she murmured contritely. Her clit was throbbing, and her breast was heaving. She was almost light-headed with lust. She tied up her dress, exposing her pair of soft, pretty, brown thighs, and dropped to her knees before him. He reached out and caressed her hair pensively. She waited with bated breath, aching for him to shove his beautiful thick cock down her throat until his balls rested on her chin.

"Stand up," he ordered. She did so, her hands clasped and her head bowed. He moved behind her and snapped a slim branch off from the tree. She flinched at the cracking sound it made.

"Bend over that boulder," he said, and she hastened to obey. The rock was smooth and cool against her cheek, and she stared at the patches of lichen, biting her lips and tensing her buttocks in anticipation. She heard the crack of the switch before she felt the sting.

"Ah!," she cried out, jumping as the branch cut into her soft flesh. He stepped back and admired the red weal that stretched across her pert ass. The switch whistled again, and she jumped as she felt the stinging pain. He brought it down over and over, his cock almost painfully hard as the sounds of her pathetic cries filled the air. He bit back a groan as he continued to whip her. Red welts criss-crossed her ass, and he felt a flash of dark pleasure at the thought of her sitting down and wincing for the next few days.

He dropped the switch and unbuttoned his pants. His thick cock sprang out and he gave himself a few languid strokes.

"Get up," he ordered. She stood up, sobbing softly as a few tears traced their way down her cheeks. He stared at her for a moment before he reached out and kissed her deeply, his tongue tangling with hers. She moaned into his mouth, and he reached between her legs and found her clit. He circled it with his finger, and she let out a sigh of contentment as he pulled away. He quickly grabbed her and shoved her back against the nearest tree.

"Please, sir," she begged, "Please fuck me."

"Quiet," he ordered with a wicked grin. He dug his large hands into her soft thighs as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He slid inside of her easily, and began pounding away. It didn't take long before she was squealing with wild abandon and he was trembling with anticipation of his nearing orgasm. He looked down at his cock sliding in and out of her dripping cunt, and the sight pushed him over the edge. He climaxed with a long moan, and he quickly pulled out of her with a shudder. His milky cum was dripping down her brown thighs, and the sight almost made him harden again. She reached into her pocket for a tissue, and made to wipe it off.

"Leave it," he ordered, staring at her, his eyes deep and dark with lust, "I want you to leave it."

Later, after they arrived at the gala, they walked over to one of their mutual friends.

"You two look well," she said.

"We feel very well," he said with a wolfish smile, and his wife danced in his arms all night with his cum running down her thighs.