Between The Sheets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took the discipline of a monk to drive the speed limit on a Friday night, in the middle of evening weekend traffic, while Kelli's head bobbed on my dick. She was making pleasant whimpering sounds in between wet slurps. Just ten more miles, I thought. Ten miles... I can do this... just hang on...

Greenback Lane had approximately eight red lights between Auburn Blvd and San Juan Avenue (the main outlet where my street was). My anxiety was going to eleven; I needed to get back to the house quickly without hitting a red light. **shlurp...shlurp...mmmm...shlurp...mmm...shlurp...**

I began to feel light-headed. The sounds of her pleasuring me were making it difficult to concentrate while driving on one of the busiest evening roads in Sacramento. I rocked my hips slightly, not so much where it would affect the Camry's acceleration, but just enough to gently fuck her mouth with my cock. She pulled me out of her mouth and began to run her snake-like tongue up and down my shaft. Without missing a beat, she looked up at me while her tongue made quick circles around my swollen cock head. "Aha ha...," she chortled, gazing at the sheer desperation on my face while her tongue teased the tip of my urethra. I gasped, "Ohhhh, fuck..." as I grasped her hair and pushed her face into my lap. She swallowed my penis a bit too fast. She gagged slightly.

Just as we reached San Juan Avenue, I had to make a left-hand turn. Which meant a red light. I was forced to stop, however Kelli kept going without signs of slowing down. I was so tunneled into orgasmic delight while trying not to wreck her car, that I didn't pay attention to what turning lane to choose. The intersection was a two-lane turn, and I chose the right-hand lane. A cherry-red Jeep filled with five blonde 20-somethings pulled up next to us on the left. It was complete with a lift-kit and topless, which meant the girls could clearly see inside the cab of our car. Of course, they looked over to see if a cute guy was driving, and they definitely saw the brunette head bobbing in my lap. Their eyes nearly fell out of their skulls.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" they squealed in delight, their arms and fists flailed about, as they enjoyed a full view of Kelli's oral skills. She raised her head off my cock, gasping for fresh air. A long blob of drool connected her mouth to my crotch. Using her blouse sleeve, she wiped her mouth with the style and grace of a watermelon-eating contestant. She shot them a wicked smile, shoved her tongue in my mouth, then went right back to work. My body shifted and I gasped as she inhaled my cock. The Jeep girls went apeshit. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! FUCK YEAH, SWALLOW HIS DICK, GIRL!!!!" They continued to cheer us on and laugh hysterically. As the light turned green, they sped off and I was able to make the left-hand turn safely.

We finally made it to the house, and I parked her Camry at the curb. It was a miracle that I didn't blow my load during that drive home. Normally, I find blowjobs rather boring; I prefer to give a woman oral, rather than receive. But the height of our arousal reached a crescendo tonight. Her talented mouth, her precious sounds, her naughty looks at me combined with the risky situation nearly drove me over the edge. I fastened the button on my jeans without bothering with the zipper or belt. Kelli grabbed her pocketbook. We locked the car doors and flew into the house with all haste.

******************

(( Enough of the singing.... Let's make love.... ))

"Love" was not the correct word for what took place in that room. This was weeks (months?) of perpetual flirting, unspoken attraction, and sexual tension. It was a seismic shift of sex that could've shook the shelter off its cement slab. We marched through the front door, and the entire house was pitch black. A three-quarter moon shone brightly that clear night and served as our only light source. We walked through the living room, turned left down the hall, and made a beeline to my room, which was the last door on the left. She threw her pocketbook on my dresser; her keys made that distinctive 'clink' sound as I tossed them in unison. I shut the door, and the earth began to rumble.

She shoved me against the flimsy panel door and pressed her body into mine. Our mouths locked in blistering hunger. Our tongues explored inside one another's mouths; our breathing was frantic. She reached behind her waist and unzipped her skirt. I forced my hands onto the front of her blouse, and ripped it open in one quick movement; white buttons flew across the room. Her white bra had a quick-release on the front, and I snapped it. Her B-cup breasts were perky and cone-shaped, with large pink areolas and tiny soft nipples. My mouth found her right breast and I teased her nipple with my tongue. One hand tugged her hair backward, and my other hand swiftly reached inside the front of her panty hose. She made a light hissing sound as I slipped a finger inside her soaking wet slit.

As I was devouring her chest, Kelli reached over and pulled my button-down shirt off and thew it on the floor. With both hands, she extended her arms and pushed me against the door again. We stared at each other, as the moonlight seeped through the cheap venetian blinds and created white diagonal lines along the far wall. Our heaving was in sync, our eyes focused, our desire full-blown. She gazed at me with the hunger of a woman who would not be denied. Her hands shot towards my waist, and she yanked my jeans down in one swift motion. One of her fingernails left a long, red scratch along my left thigh; I wouldn't notice it until two days later. She fell to her knees and began sucking me again.

Her bobbing and sucking were much more turbulent this time. Without any vehicle barriers to hamper our positioning and movement, she stroked my shaft with her right hand, and she took pleasure having my cock in her wet mouth. I tilted my head against the door, rolled my eyes backward and sighed: "Oh, God, you feel amazing..." Then I heard a slight ripping sound. I looked down; Kelli was tearing a hole in the crotch of her hose with her left hand. She wasn't going to waste any time getting completely naked. Nothing would interfere with our act.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs," I ordered. I had enough of the teasing. She splayed her shapely body on my twin-size bed. Spread eagle, she took both hands and tore a larger hole into her pantyhose, creating a makeshift garter-hose combination. She conveniently wore no panties; moonlight bounced off her close-cropped, glistening pussy. I hungrily dove head-first towards her mound and clamped my mouth onto her swollen clit. She moaned softly. While I sucked on her, the middle of my tongue made upward teasing motions along her clit. I ran the tip of my tongue along her opening, tracing wet lines along her pussy lips. Her juices flowed and I savored her taste. I wanted her terribly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... myyyyyyyyy... Godddddd..." Kelli purred. She pinched her nipples and bucked her hips gently into my lapping face. She gave me the go-ahead, as she threw her legs over my shoulders. Kelli couldn't hide her desperation; she dug her nails into my shoulders and pulled me on top of her.

"Eat my pussy later," she whispered. "I need you to fuck me hard before I explode."

(( I like the way you receive me... Girl, I love the way you relieve me... ))

I kept her legs on chest as my cock slipped deliciously inside her. Fully aroused, her vagina willingly accepted me without resistance. Kelli's eyes rolled upward as she moaned: "Ohhhh, FUCKKKKKK....." I held onto her ass while her legs splayed midair. I gave her slick pussy slow and deliberate strokes with my cock. No way was I going to start our sex with a pounding; I would've cum immediately. She felt fantastic and her passionate moans were arousing. I wanted to enjoy every minute of sex with her.

Wanting to feel Kelli close to me, I shifted her legs off my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist. As I leaned into her, my thrusting angle changed inside of her, and I teased her G-spot. "Oh my God... YES...." She exclaimed. She reached under my arms and scratched her nails down my back. I grabbed her ass with both hands, which forced me deeper inside her and filled her completely.

"Yes... yes... yes, baby... You fuck so gooooood... " Kelli slid her ankles down my waist and locked them behind my legs. I gently bit her shoulder and her earlobe. She thrusted upward into me, just as hard as I thrusted into her. Our hands interlocked, and I pushed them down into the mattress. Our eyes met and held an intense gaze of carnal lust. Kissing her deeply, she bit down on my bottom lip.

"God DAMN, you're gonna make me cum," I moaned. Kelli locked onto my neck and repeatedly bucked her hips into me. Hard.

"Do it," she urged. "Fill me with your hot cum! I want all of it!"

(( You got me moanin'... You got me groanin'... I'm coming on strong... ))

Deep within my groin, I felt my orgasm begin to build -- layer, upon layer, upon layer. My cock twitched and my breathing quickened. Without question, this was going to be a powerful release. My eyes widened and my face twisted: "Oh, GOD, Kelli..." I groaned. The layers, fully built and tightened, felt like a giant ball inside me. I bit her shoulder gently and gave her one final warning.

"Oh My God... OH MY GOD...," I gasped. Kelli buried her fingers deep into my thrusting ass cheeks, wanting me to fill her womb to the limit.

"CUM INSIDE ME, BABY," she begged. And I did.

"HHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" Five intense contractions erupted deep inside of her. My body convulsed and shuddered as the climax tore through every area of me and emptied inside of her waiting pussy. I opened my eyes; Kelli smiled as her face was the epitome of contented bliss. I collapsed into her awaiting arms, our bodies a sweaty heap on the bed, and she kissed my neck.

"You have no idea how many times I've dreamed about this night," Kelli whispered as she stroked my hair. Our bodies quivered in the moonlight.

The rest of the night was a perpetual blur. We might've slept a total of seventy minutes, but our waking moments were a carnal adventure: she sucked me off, got me erect again, and rode me; I took her doggy-style; I bent her over in the shower; we broke the bathroom sink fixture after a failed attempt at sitting her atop the counter; I ate her pussy in the hallway; we watched each other masturbate; then we enjoyed one final romp in my bedroom, both of us reaching climax at the dawn's early light.

********************

Over the following weeks, Kelli and I continued our illicit affair once Mike left for work. If Mike knew what direction our arrangement took, he certainly didn't show any care nor concern. Kelli's favorite activity was waking me up with a sloppy blowjob. She shared her fetish for feeling my flaccid penis grow in her mouth. I shared my fetish for satiating a woman's fantasies. We enjoyed satisfying each other.

Neither one of us had any intention of pursuing a permanent relationship. We liked each other's company so much, that we were afraid of messing up our arrangement. These days, the term, "Friends With Benefits," certainly fits the description.

Later that year, Kelli accepted a new job that required her to move to the other side of the city. Her visits became less and less frequent. Mike put the house on the market, and everyone went their separate ways. I ended up staying with friends closer to my job, and during the spring of 1996, I enlisted in the US Army.

I lost contact with Kelli. Even with the introduction of the internet and social media, it's been a challenge to locate her. I'm now happily married to the love of my life, and my wife is a fantastic lover. Yet there are times when that Isley Brothers song appears on my playlist, and I'm instantly transported back to that summer night in Sacramento. After thirty years, my heart still races.

END

12