My Girlfriend’s Smokeshow Daughter

Story Info
Miracles can happen. Dreams can come true.
8.2k words
4.7
51.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
566 Followers

My Girlfriend's Smokeshow Daughter

When I first got divorced two years ago I was hoping for lots of commitment-free sex with as many women as possible, making up for all the wild oats I never sowed in my teens and twenties. It hasn't worked out that way, but believe me, I've got no complaints!

In fact, since my divorce I've only had sex with two women. The first woman's name was Lori. She was 41, six years younger than me. My name's Mike. Lori had medium brown hair down just past her shoulders and always looked stylish. She was smart with a great sense of humor, had sparkling blue eyes, a warm, easy smile, a really nice set of tits, and an ass that was damn fine for a woman of her age, for a woman of any age, really. She worked as a paralegal for the firm that did my divorce. We'd kind of hit it off when I had come into the office, easy small talk, she laughed at all my jokes, stuff like that, but I was too self-conscious to ask her out. Freshly divorced guy on the prowl all seemed too cliche. Basically, I was that guy, but I didn't want to come across as that guy.

Turns out I'd played it right. Lori was the highly ethical type. Not that I'm not, but I don't make a fetish of it, as I suppose is proved by the way things turned out. Sometimes life forces you to make compromises. Anyway, we'll get to that soon enough. Like I said, Lori was ethical, but she was also practical. Working in a lawyer's office, she'd seen some stuff. She'd seen a few cases where couples reconcile before the divorce was final, and sometimes when that happens there's a "new girlfriend" who gets left out in the cold. She was determined not to be that girl, and that's why she had a policy of never dating guys before their divorce was final. Her job set her up for "first crack" at quite a few guys who were fresh on the market, and as a beautiful woman whose job put her in contact with quite a few of these guys, she got hit on, a lot. But most of those guys who hit on her did it while they were still "separated," and so not free and clear.

Not me. Whether it was because I was gun shy, or just chicken, I was friendly, polite, funny, maybe a little charming even, but I never so much as inquired whether she was single, much less ask her out. And so it came as quite a nice surprise when I went in to my lawyer's office for the last time, to wrap things up after my divorce was final, and Lori handed me one of her business cards with her personal cell number on the back. She said seeing me come into the office had always been a highlight of her week, and that I should call her sometime if I wanted to get a drink or a cup of coffee or something.

Holy shit you could have knocked me over with a feather! Stuff like that never happens to me. But at a time when I was still pretty low at the final failure of what had been my main life's plan up until then, it was just the pick-me-up I needed. I couldn't even play it cool. I think the first thing out of my mouth was "Wow!" as I broke out into a shit-eating grin. "Thanks!" I said, "I will definitely be giving you a call." She laughed. And I clowned it up and held her card over my heart, patting my chest as I backed away and turned to walk out the door.

The one positive thing in my life while going through my divorce had been that I'd decided I needed to get back into shape. I knew that at 47, I was far from ready to be celibate for the rest of my life. I also realized that unlike when I was 17, I was within real striking distance of improving my relative position in the dating pool. I had a bit of a dad bod, but unlike a lot of guys my age, I wasn't fat, I had all my hair, and although not exactly rich, even after a divorce I was at least financially solid. Eight months of working out and eating right had helped me to drop a few pounds, tone up, and my skin looked better too. And unlike when I was 17, I now knew how to talk to girls, and if I do say so myself, how to please a woman in bed.

Sex was not the reason my marriage went bad. Although the sex had tapered off quite a bit in the last couple years I was married, it was because my wife got tired of the rest of my shit, not my (almost) 8" cock or my tongue, both of which I had learned how to use pretty well.

After I did call Lori, she and I hit it off pretty quick. She had been single for 7 years, (her ex had run off with another woman and disappeared out of their lives). Although she had dated a little, she really had never been serious about anybody, mostly, she said, because she was busy with her daughter, and all her daughter's activities. Lori knew that bringing new men into her life with a teenage daughter at home was problematic for all sorts of reasons, and she'd decided to put her daughter first. I respected that. But her daughter was now 19 and away at college. Lori had the house (or two-bedroom condo) to herself. I came along at just the right time. It was a good time for me too. My marriage hadn't really turned south until both kids left home and we realized we didn't have that much in common anymore. But my boys were now 24 and 22, both graduated, had jobs and lives of their own. We got along fine but didn't really see each other much outside of holidays and the occasional family get-together. So Lori and I had no impediments. We jumped into it like twenty-somethings with no responsibilities. And we fucked like 20-somethings too. It was fun! We were having a great time together. I felt like she was starting to get serious, and I had some of those feelings too, although we both were a little cautious because it hadn't been that long since my divorce.

We had been seeing each other for almost 8 months, from October all through spring until suddenly, in June, things got more complicated. In June, Lori's daughter Cassie came home for the summer after her first year at college.

Since I'd been going out with Lori I'd met Cassie only a couple of times. She knew I was "mommy's new boyfriend." She could probably even guess that her mother and I were having sex. Lori had a "glow" around me and she was very touchy-feely affectionate, stroking my arm or the back of my neck, holding hands, things like that. But what Cassie didn't know was that for the last 4 months I'd been basically living at her mom's condo. I still had my own apartment, but there were weeks when I only stopped there to pick up the mail. Lori was nervous about how much to let Cassie know about our relationship. She'd tried to bring her up in the church, with traditional morals. I was also nervous our relationship couldn't stand the strain, not because I was worried Cassie would disapprove or that Lori and I wouldn't be together or have sex as much. No, I was worried that Lori would throw me out in disgust because I couldn't keep my eyes off her daughter!

Cassie was, to put it bluntly, a total smokeshow, the most breathtaking, stunning, jaw-droppingly beautiful woman I had ever seen. Lori was a great-looking woman, but Cassie, Cassie was a gift from God. Her effect on men was incredible. It was like a force field surrounded her and it was funny to watch, especially in a crowd. It seemed like any male between about 12 and 80 years old, when they first looked at her would stop mid-breath, their eyes would open just a little wider, and if she or they were moving, they'd turn their heads as she passed by, just to prolong the moment. I often saw guys, as soon as they lost sight of her, slightly exhale and give a small shake of the head, as if to say "Damn!" under their breath to themselves. Sometimes their mouths actually mimed the word.

Cassie was so good-looking it was a serious problem for her, and not just in the ways you might expect. The first time I met her, after dinner we all three went out to get ice cream and Cassie literally "caused" a car accident. She was just standing on the sidewalk downtown, wearing cut-off jeans and a tight white t-shirt, licking her ice cream cone, and a guy in a pickup truck rear-ended a Honda right in front of us. I'd looked up as I'd sensed he was still moving in stopped traffic and I saw his eyes. They were glued to Cassie, and totally oblivious to what was in front of him on the road. Sorry man! I know how you feel! She was 19 and said she'd seen three accidents like that right in front of her. Out in public, she usually wore huge oversized clothes in drab colors to avoid drawing extra attention to herself. She rarely wore make-up, She usually wore her hair in a pony-tail pulled through the back of a ball cap. But it was hard to hide her incredible good looks. Sometimes she was just like, "Fuck it! Let 'em look! It's not my problem if they're idiots!"

Cassie had Lori's blue eyes and smile that both always seemed to catch the light just right. She was about 5'7", naturally light blonde, slim, perfectly toned, D-cup tits that were full, and firm, and gloriously perky. She had a small mole on her left cheek and a tiny scar on her chin from where she fell down and cut it when she was 3. That tiny scar was the imperfection that made her perfect, a real girl and not something just cooked up in a lab to haunt men's dreams. The funny thing is, I've always been more of a brown-eyed brunette kind of guy, but Cassie was absolutely the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Whenever I saw her it took hours to get her out of my head. And even then she had a way of popping back in there at all sorts of random times.

OK, maybe I'm a little biased. Can you tell I was smitten? I was terrified that Lori could tell too. But I thought I did a reasonably good job of covering up around her. Lord knows I put a lot of effort into covering it up. I was 47 years old. She was 19, and my girlfriend's daughter. I mean you do the math. Clearly my chances with Cassie were pretty much hopeless, and ridiculous. And I had a pretty great thing going with Lori that I didn't want to mess up.

Before June, most of the times I'd seen Cassie it had been fairly contollable. Lori had invited me over to dinner the first time to meet her and I'd artfully seated myself on the same side of the table so as to look at Lori more, and keep Cassie out of my field of view. One time when Cassie was home for the weekend I had dropped by to pick up Lori, just said a quick hello before heading out, that kind of thing. There were definitely no "sleepovers" when she was there. But with Cassie coming back to live with Lori for the summer, Lori and I agreed it was time we brought our relationship fully out in the open. That meant me staying overnight and full weekends at Lori's while Cassie was there, or Lori staying over at my place, but frankly, Lori didn't like my apartment, and I've got to admit, her condo was nicer.

After Cassie moved back on a Friday night, Lori called me Saturday morning. I was nervous, but right away, her tone helped put me at ease.

"Hey babe," she said, "Caz and I talked last night, and...I just love that girl!...she was so cool about it. She says she likes you, and she just wants me to be happy. She can see that I'm happy with you. And the last thing in the world she wants is to stand in the way of that. She said we're all adults. It's not 1955 anymore, and if I want you to sleep over, it's totally fine with her."

"That's a relief," I said. "I think you know I've really become quite fond of our little uh...sleepovers. It can get awfully cold and lonely over here."

"I missed you too babe. Now that we're 'out in the open' do you want to come over tonight?"

"I thought you'd never ask. How soon do you want me?"

"How about 5 minutes ago? I always want you," Lori purred, and then giggled a little like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Mmmm." I said in my exaggerated "sexy" tone. "I'll be right over!"

Having Cassie around definitely had its advantages. Lori noticed I seemed to be hornier than ever. I said it was the summer sunshine and seeing her in those short shorts. And that was at least part of it. Cassie wasn't around that much. She had a summer job working the early shift at Starbucks and as the hottest girl in town she had dates basically any night she wanted to go out. Sometimes in the late afternoon she would hang out with girlfriends, acting like the college girl that she was. Lori's condo had a semi-secluded patio with a hot tub. The way it was tucked into the near corner of the patio was pretty clever. No neighbors could see, and since the condo backed up onto a greenway nobody could see from straight across either, unless they were 40 ft up a tree. Lori and I had made good use of that hot tub a few times, if you know what I mean. One time Cassie and her dangerously cute Asian friend Heather were out there in their bikinis practicing their "hot girl rising from the water" moves while Lori and I watched a movie on the couch. I'd spent a little too much time watching them when Lori went to the rest room. I'm sure they saw me by the conspiratorial way they were giggling. By the time Lori got back I was working overtime to hide my raging boner and hoping the girls wouldn't say anything to rat me out. After awhile, the girls walked past us on their way in from that patio to the kitchen and Lori caught me deliberately looking away and turning to her so I wouldn't be tempted to stare.

"That bad, huh?" she asked, leveling her eyes at me with kind of a flat tone in her voice.

"What?" I said, fooling nobody.

"You had to look at me so you wouldn't stare at the girls in their bikinis, didn't you?"

"I prefer to think of it as good manners," I replied, proud of myself for at least mitigating the effects of my old man lechery.

"Hmm," she said thoughtfully. "Good boy."

Yes there was getting to be a little bit of the element of animal training in our relationship, just like many others, but like a well-trained dog, I knew where I was getting fed, and although tempted, I wasn't going to stray. Fantasies were enough for me. Lori was a real catch. There were tons of guys out there that would give their left nut for a shot at her. She loved sex. She was gorgeous. She was creative and fun in bed. She seemed to like me. One morning when Cassie didn't work and we were all at breakfast Cassie even blurted out, just to tease her, "Guess what I heard Mom tell aunt Lisa on the phone yesterday? She said you're 'incredible' in the sack, by far the best she's ever had!" Mission accomplished. Lori screamed "Cassie! Oh my god!" and then turned the deepest shade of red I think I've ever seen anyone blush. Cassie thought it was hilarious. I laughed too, mostly at how embarrassed Lori was. And then finally Lori had to laugh too, but there was a little edge behind her laugh. Needless to say, I walked around feeling about 10 feet tall for the rest of that day. That night I ate her out to five orgasms. Lori was always kind of a "screamer" but that night she seemed louder than usual. She begged me to stop but i kept playfully torturing her until my jaw couldn't take it. Then I fucked her doggystyle with her face mashed down into the pillow. Even the pillow couldn't muffle her screams. Then we did it cowgirl. Then we took a shower together. To finish it off we had a nice slow missionary-style fuck until we collapsed and fell asleep exhausted.

I was a little worried that Cassie might have heard us. Lori was normally at least a little cautious about our "noises," not for our sake, but because she didn't want to cause Cassie the embarrassment. She had an upstairs laundry room in the condo, and used to run a load of laundry to help cover up the noise. Cassie's bedroom didn't share any walls with Lori's, and she was supposedly asleep most of these nights. Since she had to be at work at 4am she was usually in bed by 8:00. That worked out great for Lori and I, we could go to bed at 10:00, fool around for a couple hours while Cassie was asleep, and if we wanted to hit it again in the morning, which we usually did, Cassie was away at work. So our nightly "activities" went on basically unnoticed. Or at least so we thought...I really wondered about that one night. Lori didn't run the washer or the dryer. Was that supposed to be a little payback for the embarrassment Cassie had caused her that morning? Cassie was gone when we woke up, and by dinner all seemed forgiven and forgotten, so I just let it slide. But did I detect a little extra gleam in Cassie's eye when she looked at me after that? Or was I imagining things?

Gradually, Cassie and I got to know each other a lot better over that summer. I noticed that despite being incredibly gorgeous, she really didn't have boyfriends. A lot of guys would chase her, yeah. But she mostly didn't give them the time of day. A couple she did go out with she only went out with once or twice. There was nothing serious. Lori said she'd always been like that, except for one "serious" boyfriend she'd had when she was 15 who she later learned turned out to be gay. As far as Lori knew, Cassie might even still be a virgin! And in a way, it kind of made sense. Boys and even much older men were always making such fools of themselves around her it's easy to see how she could grow to kind of have a low opinion of the male gender. Lori said she'd even wondered if Cassie might be a Lesbian, but said she really didn't think so. The story with her gay boyfriend made sense too. He was smart and funny and popular, and she could talk to him. He didn't drool all over her like a piece of meat. Eventually she found out why. They're still friends. Had she had college boyfriends since moving out? We really didn't know. There wasn't anybody special that she ever talked about.

The other thing I grew to notice about Cassie, is that despite having the looks of a blonde bimbo sent by Satan, or an ethereal goddess, either way tempting men into foolishness, she was really quite incredibly sweet and very, very smart. Her looks had given her some natural distance from people. Life is just a little bit different for people who are incredibly good-looking, kind of like how it's different for world-class athletes. Both men and women treated her differently, often in spite of themselves, but Cassie was very wise about that. It didn't bother her. It was like she understood and accepted people for what they were and who they are. She didn't expect too much of people or too little. She knew people thought she was beautiful but she put very little value in that. People told her she should be a model or an actress or marry some pro athlete. But none of that interested her. She wanted to be useful. She wanted to go to medical school and be a doctor. She wanted to help people. She was focused on her goals and didn't really have much time for distractions.

The summer passed quickly. I grew to see and think of Cassie as an incredible person, and a truly beautiful woman, both inside and out. She and I had some really good talks. She was 28 years younger than me but I respected her. I even looked up to and admired her. Did I still fantasize it was her I was fucking when I was really fucking her mom? Of course I did. But sometimes I almost felt guilty about it.

Cassie went back to school in the fall. Lori and I continued as we were before, but over the next few months, and especially over the winter that kind of gradually died down. I think she sensed that my heart wasn't fully in the relationship. I don't think she knew it was because I had fallen in love with her daughter. Cassie was still at school. We rarely saw her. I was still so much ridiculously older than her that I don't think Lori really suspected the true reason for what was "wrong" with me. Lori thought because it had still only been less than two years since my divorce that I still wasn't over my wife, or just wasn't ready to commit--and maybe never would be. In my own mind I didn't have any realistic hope of ever being with Cassie, but I had to admit that with Lori it just wasn't there. It wasn't fair to string her along if we didn't have a future together. In March, after being together a year and a half, Lori and I broke up.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
566 Followers