All Comments on 'Between the Tent Pegs'

by Serrowyn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnalmost 4 years ago

Great story. Fun and sexy. Definitely not what I expected from the start, but well worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very

Original. Amanda has a lot of exploring to do

noonenscnoonenscalmost 4 years ago
More of Amanda

I, for one, would love to hear more of Amanda's adventures. Luke too for that matter. I love stories of early sexual exploration and this was an especially good one. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Please

A sexy beginning of Amanda, lets see where she goes from here. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story and characters

The one disappointment I felt was around the campfire. That was such a hot setting and could have been an opportunity to learn much more about each one's past experiences. You did some of that in the story, but I wished it was more developed so that we could share in those confessions. Each person was experiencing something different with Amanda. I suspect this because I went on a similar camping trip and everyone took an oath to be completely honest about their first, and then their absolute best sexual experience. We swore that the stories would never leave the woods. No one used real names in the stories.There were quite a few same sex surprises like in your story, but the act of disclosing in the woods around a campfire with no one else around created such a feeling of trust, bonding, easing inhibitions lust and attraction that fueled the rest of the trip. Especially when someone vividly relived a secret or fetish experience that they felt so guilty or nostalgic about, and had never disclosed. Sometimes they were just a teen or younger and couldn't fully processor resolve it. Listening, you could mostly tell if it was something that they still needed to re-live or experience more fully. So often, it was the opposite of the image they projected and caused me to regard some people in a wildly different and wickedly lustful way. A lot of those stories and later activities went into a permanent spank bank. lol There is nothing so hot and no greater privilege than getting to be a participant in someone's repressed sexual fantasy, self-discovery and healing. I enjoyed the story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicious!

That was a very satisfying read! Each character was distinct, the sex was hot, and Amanda's commentary throughout felt honest and real. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

This should definitely be a beginning story for Amanda, especially if you enjoy writing her. The feel I get from her, is that she just came to understand her beauty, and that she’s willing to experiment and try new things, but she’s also caring. She’s obviously very new to this, and it would be great to see her develop as she becomes a young adult. Especially in University.

BindingByNatureBindingByNatureover 3 years ago

Great story! I would love to hear more about Amanda. Also, more about the other characters as well. Maybe another camping trip after the first year of college where they meet and share experiences, both old and new.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous