Between the Tent Pegs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Err, well," this was the first time I'd seen Vaibhav falter, "there's the whole mechanic thing-"

"Doesn't make me gay, numb skull, my dad's a mechanic and taught me stuff. You never learn something from your parents?"

"And the butch clothes." I stupidly looked down at myself. I wore jeans, a strappy top and, well, one of my dad's old flannel shirts. I didn't help myself there I guess.

"We're camping! You want to wear a skirt here, where some bushes are waist high? I don't think so."

"And the nipple you sucked." He looked at me with the calm superiority of someone who had just played a full house, a masterstroke to with the argument.

"Ha! That's it? That's your grand evidence that I'm a lesbo? Jeeze, guys, you are so dumb and so asked the wrong question. First, guys have nipples, duh, no one said the nipple was on a boob. Second, I have my own damn nipples that I can, well, oh just watch this." Blank faces looked at me. I rolled my eyes and tugged my arms out of the sleeves of dad's shirt.

"Fine. You want the full answer for that?" I didn't wait for an answer but tugged my top lower. My left hand slid into the bra cup, ignoring the thrill my erect nipple sent into me as my hand brushed over it, until I had comfortable grip on it. I lifted my boob slightly, teasing but not revealing anything to them as I leaned my head down, my lips pursed as if ready to suckle...

...and I stopped dead, glancing at each of them to make sure they were watching.

Yeah, they were. I blinked at how hard all three stared at me, then grinned and straightened. To be clear with you all, I left my breast in my clothes. "You see? I've sucked on my own damn nipples, no one else's, just to see what it was like."

"Oh. Damn. I really thought you were about to do it then," Mark looked disappointed. Here's a secret for you that I never told them, but the temptation to actually do it in front of them was so strong that I'd almost caved and done it. Half to see their reactions and half because, well, a part of me wanted to. Their staring as I'd teased them had really gotten my blood fired up, and I'd not fully calmed down from the images of Mark's adventures.

"In your dreams." I shot at him.

"And my spank bank," he fired back. I stared at him as it took me a moment to realise what he meant. He wanted to tug one out at the thought of me? I had no clue how to react. Should I thank him? Fake being outraged? I wasn't sure how convincing I'd be given how hot I'd already been, let alone with the help of that rush of 'fuck-yeah' from my hormones that made me a little giddy.

Or maybe that was the booze? I shook the bottle gently.

"You guys really think I'm gay?" To be fair to them, they looked pretty uncomfortable now. I felt an odd urge to prove myself to them and decided to run with it. "Okay fine. Each of you ask me something now, something to persuade you that I like boys. You can make it as rude as you like, I'll answer."

"Okay then, have you fucked yourself with a sex toy?" Mark wasted no time at all.

I groaned, my head falling back so I could stare into the sky. I remember thinking that the stars looked far clearer than back home. It thought it was cool. "How does that prove... Whatever. Yes, fine. I have a vibrator, you happy? And yeah, I use it on my pussy and, you know what, it's not the first one I've used either. Oh no," I declared mockingly, "girls can get horny too. Shock, horror. Now Mark knows I've touched myself so am clearly not gay. Somehow. Where's the logic?"

I turned to Vaibhav before he could answer. "Well, got a better question?"

"Okay, do you want to have sex with the three guys you're with right now."

I reeled away from him and stumbled to my feet, my brain whirling into fractured thoughts of the possibilities that question conjured with these three guys. It flitted though image after image of them naked, of them lining up to fuck me, of their cocks hard and ready for me to explore. I could lie back and screw them, get on my knees and feel it from behind. I could go on top, riding one as the others feel themselves. Oh, I could lean forwards, try sucking one as I ride the first... but then one would be spare, and I'd be bent over displaying my-

"Not in my arse!" I exclaimed before finishing the thought.

What. The. Serious. Fuck. Amanda.

My heart was somehow lodged in my throat. Why the fuck had I said that? Clearly, the correct answer is "no" according to dad and every teen magazine I'd read growing up. Even my inner Lizzy, that part that wanted fun regardless of consequence, only wanted to give a coy "maaaybe" to flirt, yet I'd said that?

Then there's the pervert in me, that newly formed by depraved cow that somehow overridden my gob just now, blurting out a thought I'd barely even formed yet because she found it exciting.

All four of us had frozen in place. Fffuck this was awkward. I swear the only thing moving was my blood, which was somehow lighting up my cheeks, doing the rhumba in my ears, thundering around my chest and throbbing hard in my clit, all at once.

"When y-"

"Wait, so-"

Luke and Vaibhav interrupted each other, exchanged a glance and laughed nervously. Mark and I quickly joined in, our laughter nearly hysterical at the absurdity of the idea. Moments ago they all thought I was gay, turning that around so that they all might fancy me already? As if.

A thought occurred as my chuckles dropped so I offered the vodka back to Luke. A thought popped into mind to escape answering that question.

"You never answered the last question, Luke. You know, about maybe fancying dudes?" That killed his mirth, instantly plummeting his mood. Nice one, Amanda, well done on making a grown man squirm. Want to kick a puppy as your next trick? Backpedal, girl, backpedal! "It's okay, you don't have to drink. I'll start us again. I have nev-"

"I like guys." His voice was quiet and I found myself leaning closer to hear him. "I think... Christ, I've never said this to anyone. I think... I worry that I'm gay."

"I know, mate. Been waiting for you to tell me since we were twelve," Mark had moved as he spoke and put a hand on Luke's shoulder. He smiled, "wondering about you is why I ended up trying things with a guy. It's fun, you know?"

Luke was looking so open and vulnerable as he listened to Mark, his eyes searching his friend for something. "I, uh, hope to find out. But, it's just... I think I fancy Amanda too."

My heart sank but I forced a smile. I knew this moment, it normally followed a guy being rejected by Lizzy or another of my attractive friends, the trying-of-their-luck-with-the-ugly-friend. "No, Luke. It's okay, please, don't do this."

I looked down at myself, knowing from experience that this moment might make me weepy. "I know that guys don't want this," I gestured to my body with both hands, "guys want girl's that are petite, not lumbering around like ogres. They want smooth hands and the scent of flowers, not callouses and oil. I'm the last choice, I kn-"

A hand on my right arm stopped me. "Moron. You are so wrong," Vaibhav's tone was soft, cutting any sting from his words. He stood close that I could feel the heat of his skin. He leaned in and my vodka 'enhanced' brain couldn't figure out what was happening.

He kissed me. His lips on mine, gentle but insistent. He was kissing me. A hot guy I liked wanted me! And I was standing there like a lemon! Wake up, girl.

I pulled him close, wrapping my arms around him and threw myself into this moment.

Now I'd love to tell you how great the kiss was but, while Vaibhav had done some dating, I had not. I was eager but frankly a bit crap. Vaibhav gave some quick, whispered pointers out of the corner of his mouth that I was sorely thankful for. Still, I was snogging a guy and fucking loving every moment of it.

Then he pulled away and I whined in confused disappointment. I liked kissing, and I liked feeling his body next to mine, I was asking myself why had it stopped when the thought was interrupted. "V's right, you know," Luke said as I opened my eyes. As Vaibhav pulled away to my right, he stepped close to my left. "You're so wrong," he slipped his arm around my waist, "you've got me wondering if I'm not actually gay, how can I think that unless you are really that hot?"

I was more flustered than I had ever been in my life as Luke took Vaibhav's place and encircled me with his other arm. My head was telling me that this could not be true. My pussy, however, was soaked and begging me to push for more. The vodka agreed with my throbbing sex and this time I leaned in to start the kiss.

It was different with Luke than a moment ago. He was less confident and less experienced, of course, but eager like me. We pressed our bodies together, I wanted to feel the contrast of his toned chest versus Vaibhav's lean form against my body. And I did, but I paid no attention at all to it, all I could focus on was the solid, thick warmth lying against my abdomen. Luke's dick. I could feel it, he had a damn erection because of me! Well, maybe because of Mark too, given the whole Luke liking men and Mark sucking dick thing. Who gave a shit, we were snogging and he was hard.

"Amanda?" Dammit, I'd been so caught up in my thoughts I'd stopped snogging him. "You okay?"

"You have an erection!" I heard Mark and Vaibhav snicker at my exclamation. It's possible I was a tad more tipsy than I thought, given how I was blurting out my inner monologue.

"I've had one for quite a lot of tonight, things have been pretty hot at times," Luke smiled. Which reminded me, I looked left to see Mark watching us. He nodded.

"I've had one too."

"Same here," Vaibhav chipped in. The wink he added made me grin back at him.

"Wow. You guys actually like me? I mean, like, fancy me-like me?" Never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, Luke's answer was to press his dick against me some more. My cunt roared in response. "I want to see them." That stopped them grinning and made them look at each other with worry. A surge of indecision urged me to take back the statement but my lust battered it to the floor. I was an eager slave to my hormones at that moment, and they demanded the sight of cock.

None of the guys wanted to speak first, it seemed, and I was getting antsy. I ground my hips back, rubbing my abdomen against Luke's bulge. He grunted. "Well, if the other's don't mind..."

"What do we get? Aside from seeing each other's dicks, I mean," Mark piped up.

"Oh!" Releasing Luke, I shook off my dad's shirt and grabbed the hem of my top with both hands, pulled it over my head and tossed it aside. "Does that help?" I glanced down at my boobs inside the plain bra I'd stupidly chosen to wear today. It was functional, not sexy and I pondered just getting rid of it without them asking.

I mean, as I've said before I 'knew' that I was not an attractive woman to most but even my paranoid teenage self knew that my large breasts were generally liked, and I filled most DD cups. I thought they were my best (read 'sole') attractive feature.

I looked up to check their reactions to find them all open mouthed, staring at my chest. Okay, I had dealt with lewd stares before and that did nothing for me, but guys staring at my chest after my invitation? That was a very fine feeling. Even Vaibhav! He'd seen boobs before and he was just as absorbed as the others. "Guys?"

"Yeah. Yeah, you get those out," Mark actually licked his lips, "and I'll get my dick out." I glanced at the other two who either nodded or grunted their agreement. So I shrugged, reached back and undid the clasp. I then looped the straps off my shoulders and held the cups in place, grinning at the three of them staring at me.

"So?" All three of them blinked and looked up at me. I had never commanded this level of attention from one guy before, let alone three. For the first time in my life, I felt both womanly and desired. The sensation made me literally ache in the pit of my stomach and I had an idea what would satisfy that need. "I'm almost topless and you are all still dressed." I lowered my voice without thinking, "I want to see you, all of you, now."

Luke had no qualms about removing his top and I would have loved to study his toned torso but Mark, I noticed, had stolen the show and simply shoved his trousers and briefs to his ankles. There, jutting out from the swell of his stomach, was the first proper erection I had ever seen.

It was, well, I'm not going to say it looked good. Sorry guys, dicks do not look like they are crafted by an artist. It looked swollen, and angry (I wondered if they always went so red) and wet with what I guessed was pre-ejaculate fluid. (Does it show that my knowledge came from biology class?) What it did look like, though, was everything my hormones told me I needed.

I stepped around Luke, and crossed to the the one dick on display to me. While I'd been a horny teen for years, my fantasy life had been nebulous scenarios with amorphous men. Now, watching Mark wrap his hand around his shaft and slowly pull back the skin, I knew I was hooked.

I reached for it but hesitated, worried that I'd overstepped my boundaries. "Can I touch it?"

"You can do whatever you want with it. Just don't forget the deal." He nodded at the arm still holding my bra to my chest. The sight of his junk had stolen my full attention. At his reminder, I laughed softly, turned towards our one tent and tossed the thing inside.

"Be free, my titties," making that joke was a sure sign of how weird the evening had gotten. Still, it earned a small laugh and I reached for Mark's junk. "Show me how?" I felt Luke and Vaibhav either side of me, naked. I could see both of their erections in my peripheral vision and I dearly wanted a better look at both, but my attention was on Mark's hand as it grasped mine. I watched him place my palm onto his cock and close my fingers to encircle him.

God that felt so much different to my vibrator at home! The warmth was the first thing that struck me, then how he twitched as I squeezed him softly. He was thicker than my vibe too, my fingers only just meeting, but not as long. Then there was the soft give of the skin, the hardness of his erectile tissue underneath. I gave him a slow stroke, he groaned and then winced. "Don't pull so far, the skin's attached y'know. There, that's it."

I kept to that pace, watching my hand pump his dick and hearing him moan through the next two strokes before I became very aware of our audience. I'm right handed, so that's the hand that had hold of Mark. Meaning to my left... I looked at Vaibhav's cock. Brown skin, purple tip, thick and curved slightly left. I loved it, just as much as Mark's. I reached out, moved his hand aside and replaced it with my own, reveling in the feel of another hot dick in my hands.

"Hey, Amanda, you don't have to."

"Oh, I have to. I want to," I released Mark (he whined softly in protest), pivoted my torso slightly and took a hold of Luke (both shorter and thinner than the other guys cocks, but that's not to say it was not a bad size at all. Someone had to have the smaller junk.) "I want to feel you guys."

I used their dicks to maneuver them, getting the three guys in a row so I could look at them together. Luke and Vaibhav had stripped down to their shoes and, damn, did I enjoy the sight of their naked male bodies. It sealed my choice and I knew I had to act on this moment while I had the courage. "I want you guys." I said, still looking at their dicks as I made my decision. "I mean, I want to fuck you. Any of you who want to do it with me."

"Hell yeah."

"Sure!"

"Uhm."

That last was Luke. I smiled, released my hand gripping his cock, then looked at him and Mark. "Guys, can you get the air-bed out of the tent and nearer the fire while Luke and I talk?" They nodded and moved away. I realised that I could feel Luke getting softer so resumed stroking his meat as I took a half step to close the gap between us.

This might sound silly, given that I was topless, he was naked and I was stroking his dick but I wasn't sure if he'd let me kiss him given the slight frown he wore. I leaned in, hesitation making my movements jerky. He tilted his head to match and we our lips touched. It was a soft, chaste thing. I fought the urge to giggle at the incongruity of that kiss while jerking him off.

"Hey, Luke."

"Hey, look, it's-" I pressed my finger to his lips.

"It's fine, is what it is. If we have sex, I mean. It's entirely up to you, and what you want." His eyes narrowed. "I'm serious. Don't get me wrong, I fancy the shit out of you - do you know how fit you are? - and am a mass of hormones right now. And I have Mark and Vaibhav who do like women and I'm going to fuck next, no matter what."

I moved my hand to cup his cheek. "If you want to experiment, then I'm yours. Tonight, tomorrow, next week, whenever. It's just some fun between friends. If it doesn't work for you, who cares? We're friends and we'll stay that way. I promise."

Luke snorted in amusement and kissed my palm. "Thanks. That helps. Now let's get you naked and- what are they doing?" Trying to shine the lanterns into their bags, apparently. These things were okay for some ambient light but definitely made for pretty rubbish torches. "I think they're looking for Dave's rubbers."

"Oh. Right. Protection," I was glad the poor light hid my blush, I hadn't given pregnancy a thought. I released my hold (reluctantly, though) and we walked closer.

"Shit shit shit." They both looked frustrated, though it was Mark that had such imaginative language. Vaibhav glanced over, then did a double take, his attention on my chest. That last step had me acutely aware of just how much my unsupported boobs moved with each step. "We've not got any condoms."

I nodded. "Okay, but I'm on the pill so no problem."

"But you're a virgin!" Mark goggled at me. I'd never actually seen someone goggle before.

"Yeah, and the pill can sort out issues with a girl's period, so I've been on it for months now." I saw both Mark and Vaibhav cringe. "Oh come on, all girls deal with them, you can at least admit they exist."

There was an awkward shuffle that Luke ended with a cough. "So, you okay with no protection then?"

"Su-" I looked at Vaibhav, remembering his experience, "-re, for you and Mark. Vaibhav, you've had sex. What is the chance you might have caught something?"

He looked momentarily terrified. "Who-what? No, none. I used protection before, condoms. Just didn't expect this tonight so I don't have any."

"Well okay then." I folded my arms, only realising how they framed my boobs when the guys stared at them again. Neat. "How, err, do we do this?"

We all looked to Vaibhav as the resident 'expert' on the issue. "What? You get naked, put your dick in and, y'know, get busy." He thrust his hips a couple of times and I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of his dick flapping about.

"Oh, so romantic." Now that we were standing around I felt my decision waver. Was I actually going to do this? I'd had a notion when I was younger that my first time would be filled with candles and soft music, then more recently that it'd happen at University with my first boyfriend, whoever he turned out to be. A three-or-foursome in the woods when abandoned by my idiot of a mate? Is that really what I wanted?

"Guys," Luke's voice was soft as he circled behind me, one hand settling on my waist. "Foreplay." As I looked at him he bowed his head, his lips pressing a gentle kiss onto the end of my collar bone.

I hadn't realised just how pleasant such a simple kiss could be there. Don't get me wrong, the feeling that it gave me was more a gentle wave of warmth than the heady crashing I'd had at the first touch of Mark's dick. This was a soothing reassurance of his attraction that I could feel spreading through my extremities. I leaned into his hold as the other two came closer. I stared at Vaibhav's lips as he leaned in to-