Between the Tent Pegs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started with my pelvic floor. Any ladies reading this will know what I mean, I tensed those muscles without moving any other part of my body and through that felt my walls clench around him. I did it again, and again and was rewarded by the feel of him stiffening back to hardness. I folded my arms into a pillow under me and rested my head, my torso was glad of the release from holding this unusual position for so long.

It also freed me up to focus on my pussy in a way I never had before. I mean, I'd diddled myself with fingers and a vibrator previously, but that was focused entirely on getting my rocks off. Now, though, my focus was Luke. What could I make him feel through my cunt?

A few more squeezes and his cock resisted me, fully engorged and ready for whatever came next. I shifted slightly, drawing my hips a little from his before moving back. I felt Luke move and try to match me.

"No Luke. You suck those cocks, let me worry about yours." He didn't answer, but from his body stilling along with the groans and slurping sounds that I could hear I figured he was busy. I also figured I could take it slower. I could learn to rock myself on his cock, feel how his dick felt as it slide out of me and learn how far to go before he slipped out.

I built up a slow rhythm, pushing back into his hips to take him deep, my butt pushing against him with each thrust I made. It felt good to be in control again and I lifted my upper body again to truly feel the moment.

We were a foursome of carnal pleasure, a grunting mass of hormonal teens lost in decadence and I would not have wished to be anywhere else but on all fours, fucking my friend.

It was Mark that came first, announcing "Dude, I'm gonna... ah-" and I felt a couple of warm splats land on my back as he grunted out his second orgasm. I took that as a sign and gripped tight to the mattress under me as I drove back onto Luke's dick. I tensed with each pounding thrust, feeling my mouth snarl as I squeezed down with my walls, driving myself back against him. He felt so hard inside me, as if one massive thrust could drive his cock all the way to my throat.

I lost control as a third climax shook me, shaking it's way through my body, the convulsions of my pussy pinning Luke's cock inside me. Apparently, that was the last step he needed. I felt his hand slap onto my back, his fingers scratching and scrabbling to get a grip of me.

"Do it Luke," Mark panted, "swallow his cum. Go on, take it all." He began his encouragement as I slid forwards, spent, and dropped to the mattress. One half hearted roll later and I looked over at the guys. Mark had joined Luke on his knees and had one hand behind Luke's head, apparently holding Luke in place as Vaibhav finished his orgasm. Vaibhav stood angled a little awkwardly, twisting where I had been instead of looking directly at Luke. His arms hung awkwardly at his sides and, as he opened his eyes post-orgasm, looked at me.

We shared a secret smile before each of them joined me on the air-bed. It was a squeeze, but we could all lie together and that's exactly what we did for several long minutes, listening to each other breathing and the night time sounds of the forest. We basked in a shared post-coital glow of mutual discovery.

Then the chill set in. We'd worked up a sweat, and I at least had other fluids on me and leaking from me. I think we all groaned as, by some silent mutual assent, we set about getting the air-bed back into the tent so we could fall asleep.

"Hey," I asked, glancing at the discarded clothes we'd sat on a lifetime ago, "Pass me that top of Lizzy's? The pink one there?"

"Err, okay. Why?" Vaibhav cocked his head at me. I grinned back.

"I need something to wipe up all your spunk."

* * *

The next morning rolled around and we lounged in the tent, barely conscious between the late night, booze and the passionate sex. Birds sang loudly, bastards that they are, and the creatures of the wood went about their day around us. I tried to ignore them and keep sleeping between Mark and Vaibhav.

I tried so hard that I managed to miss the sound of footsteps approaching the camp and was only roused when voices called out.

"Amanda? You in there?" It was Lizzy.

"Guys? You there too?" Oh. And Dave too. And that was the sound of the zipper of the tent going. "What the fuck?!"

After the night we'd had and the grogginess I was still shaking off, I simply did not care enough to cover my nudity. Instead I pushed myself up, one hand raised to shield my eyes against the glare of the sun behind him.

Yup, there the two of them wear, back from wherever they had spent the night. They stared at the four of us, apparently not one of us had thought to put a sleeping bag over ourselves and we were all naked on the air-bed.

"Amanda... did.., did you just fuck -all- three of them?" Lizzy stared at me in complete bewilderment.

I smiled lazily. "What, you think you're the only one to know how to enjoy camping?"

* * * * * * * *

Thanks for reading! I spent a fair amount of time camping when I was younger but never quite managed an adventure like Amanda here. As ever, I would love to hear any feedback or comments you may have about my work.

Especially if you have any interest in hearing more from Amanda? I had intended this to be a one off, but I loved writing her and have some thoughts of where she could go next. Of course, this could stay as our one little story with her quite happily.

Take care!