Between the Tent Pegs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!" Mark had grabbed my right boob, squeezing far too hard. "Dude, you get that that's part of me, right?"

"Sorry, I never meant it to hurt," Luke had kissed his way to my neck and Vaibhav chose this moment to mirror him. Oh my, so thats why people like necking.

I hushed Mark, the pain had been subsumed by our friends attentions and I had given up listening to him. Instead, I took his hand, brought it back to my breast and gently squeezed on his fingers to guide him as he'd guided me.

I was the center of their attention. I wanted this, I realised with certainty, and unfastened my jeans. A hand, I'm not sure whose, met mine and took over. My fly was opened, the elastic waist of my underwear was tugged open. There. Fingers that weren't mine slide into the curls of my pubic hair.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes, pleading silently that they would slip lower, that my clit would get the attention she craved. Fuck me, this moment was the entire universe to me.

"Err, who are you asking?" Mark asked. All three had stopped their ministrations.

"What? Why have you stopped?"

"Um. Because you just said 'fuck me, please' and we're not sure who you want to?" The hopeful query in his voice would make me laugh at any other time. I had said that? Well, clearly. And by all the gods of history, in that moment I definitely meant it.

"Oh. Okay." Who did I want? Well, Luke, ideally. I found him the most attractive of the three but I couldn't put that on him after the conversation we had just had. I looked between Mark and Vaibhav, both of whom were staring intently at me.

Fuuuuuck, I had to let one down.

On the other hand, I was about to fuck! Still, I wasn't exactly loving their stares, so bent at the waist to shuck off my jeans and knickers (in one motion, like the bra I'd chosen to wear this morning these were not sexy undies intended for boys to see).

I had to choose who I wanted for my first ever fuck. Vaibhav, who was honestly a little skinnier than I liked, or Mark who, while cool, wasn't my first choice either. Vaibhav did have experience, but I wasn't expecting the earth to move from either of them. Then again, Mark and I could be each other's first.

Yeah, I liked that. And I don't mean 'woah, my hormones are going nuts' liked that, this was rational-Amanda who liked the symmetry of it. I shook the clothes off my foot and straightened, fully naked before three guys.

I'd never felt so slutty, so desired and so alive.

I turned to Mark, one hand taking hold of his shoulder as the other grasped his manhood. I used both hands to draw him to me. "Hi." Even I could hear that my voice was husky in the moment.

We kissed, our tongues battling eagerly as I gave him a tug and his hands each found a home touching my breast and my pussy. They were eager and unskilled, fumbling at my clit at one moment too softly, the next too hard. It felt great.

We broke the kiss at a soft cough from one of the others and shared a chuckle. "Mark. Please fuck me?" I led him to the double air-bed and, when he hesitated, lay down on my back. I took a breath and covered my mound with a hand before I parted my legs. At least, that's what I planned. Seems my fingers decided that 'cover' really means 'frig yourself while three guys watch.'

My clit was throbbing, my breathing heavy. I was so horny I thought my blood would soon boil and I was a cat's whisker from begging for sex from any of them when Mark knelt between my legs. He leaned over me, his eyes darting across my body eagerly.

As he leaned I abandoned my solo effort and took hold of him once more. I cringe to think about it now, but I distinctly remember thinking that 'this is the dick that makes me a woman'.

Yeah, I was an idiot, what teenager isn't?

"You ready?" He was staring at us, my pussy and his cock, so close together.

"Fuck yeah."

His head touched my lips. Slick with pre-cum, that weird soft-hard of an erection and literally throbbing warmth against the soft lips of my labia. We both groaned as I swiped his glans over my pussy, then winced when he thrust too soon. "Easy. Let me just... there, now- ah."

Is it just me that finds that first moment of penetration fucking great? That feeling of a cock head pushing into me, of my body opening up and accepting him in. I arched into his thrust, taking the shallow movement further inside me.

"Jeeze, Amanda," Mark fell onto his palms, his body over mine. He stared at my breasts, thrust and then groaned as my curves shifted in response. I liked the attention, but wasn't the biggest fan of the pulling my tits gave with each thrust so I grabbed hold of them.

Mark's eyes widened and his hips stilled for a second before he lunged down and took my right nipple into his mouth. He immediately sucked hard, seeming to want to draw my entire breast into his mouth. I had played with my breasts before, sucked each of the at least once and found it an okay part of foreplay but this was different. I had no idea it would feel so intense, it was like a live wire I'd never known about that ran straight to my clit. It just took another person to activate.

I hugged his head, pinning it in place as I bucked my pelvis upwards, our bodies slapping together, my body divorced from any conscious control. That's when it happened. Mark grunted, grabbed hold of my shoulders and drove deep into me. He didn't pull back and I had no leverage to keep thrusting. I whined for a moment in frustration before I realised what I was feeling. The swelling of his cock as it pulsed, each throbbing putting more warmth inside me. Another pulse of his member, more of his orgasm given to me. I stroked the back of his head as he panted for breath, my own needs far from his mind as he orgasmed.

I took the moment's respite, his final shudders aside, to look at the others. Luke and Vaibhav stood at either corner of the base of the air bed, both of them stroking their dicks as they watched us.

Excellent.

Mark was spent for now but I wanted more and had it waiting for me. My lover (Ha, I have a lover!) eased out of me and left behind an empty feeling. Which was pretty damn weird, I thought, given the near nineteen years I'd spent without a dick in my pussy, just a couple of minutes with one was enough to leave me put out.

As Mark fell back on his heels I sat up looked between Vaibhav and Luke. Both were still stroking themselves and I knew I wanted the pair of them. I reckoned I could see a faint glance from Luke at Mark, so turned back to Vaibhav and grinned. "Wanna join me?"

He barked out a laugh. "Fuck yeah, I do!" I groaned at my unintended pun and patted the air bed beside me. Mark shifted off, making room for Vaibhav to lie close next me. I rolled onto my side so that our bodies were pressed against each other. I felt a wetness on my thigh and snickered quietly as I realised what it was.

I smiled at him, leaned in and kissed him. Vaibhav tried to be gentle, only pressing his lips lightly to mine and placing his hand on my hip. I, in turn, tangled my fingers in his hair, shoved my tongue between his lips, hooked my leg over his and bucked my hips into him.

Subtlety, thy name is Amanda.

My grinding and the 'sturdy' nature of the air bed had Vaibhav leaning back, so I went with it. I rolled him onto his back, moving with him so I ended up half lying, half straddling him. We bounced slightly as I misjudged our speed, our heads bounced a glancing blow off each other. I was so relieved when he laughed too.

Forearms on his chest, I cradled his head and kissed him again. I could feel his hands running over my back and sides, sliding down to cup my butt. I wriggled my hips in his grip, intentionally filling his hands with my cheeks and unintentionally (at least at first) rubbing my mound on his erection.

He groaned into my mouth so I wriggled a little more until I felt his dick nestle at the parting of lips. "God, you dick is so hot." I moaned into our kiss and tried to roll my pelvis. It took two attempts to get right, as the shifting of the air mattress threw my balance off a little. His hand cupped my left breast, his fingers squeezing it as I ground my clit into his erection as best I could.

It was glorious. No, I wasn't going to orgasm from this, but I had my second lover prone under me and was rubbing myself against his naked arousal while he groped my chest.

"Amanda. I want to fuck you now." I swear those words made my pussy even wetter, if that was possible, and I nodded my quick agreement.

"Fine, but I want to be on top this time." He grinned up at me and I pushed myself upright (with a little wiggle for my own pleasure as I did so). I shifted, rising to one knee so that I had space to get his cock to the right angle. Vaibhav grinned at me and folded his hands under his head, posing like he was relaxing at the beach. I shot him a look of pure annoyance I usually saved for my sister as lifted up his dick and nudged the tip against my entrance.

"Ha, fucking ha-ngh," I cut myself off by sinking down. My second time and I knew for sure I was in love with that feeling of cock-in-cunt action. I slowed my descent, leaning forwards to get a better look at the action.

There it was, as always, my pussy. Only this time, the brown shaft of my newest lover parted my lips and stretched out my hole. That thought was mind-blowing to my inexperienced self in a way I could only articulate as a throaty moan. I sank down slowly and finished taking him into me. Vaibhav, for his part, started at me with half-lidded eyes, his chest heaving in deep breaths.

I began to move and was amused by the novelty of the base of his shaft acting as a sort of anchor for me, preventing too much side to side motion. Back and forth was fun, up and down too and I leaned over him, palms flat on the bed, as I found began to settle into a rhythm. Up and forwards, roll the hips into down and back. Roll forwards again to get a tantalizingly slight amount of pressure on my clit before lifting up and repeating. It was pleasant, and Vaibhav seemed to be enjoying himself but I needed more.

I took my weight on my left arm as my right hand took hold of his wrist and pulled his hand from under his head. I placed it on my breast, grunting soft approval at him as his fingers began to softly knead the flesh. He moved his other hand of his own accord to mirror the first, which was good because mine was already heading lower.

You see, my rhythm seemed good and I was in love with the sounds that it drew from Vaibhav, but I knew that it wasn't quite enough to get me off. I need more stimulation on my clit and my hand was going to provide exactly that. First, I placed my finger on his mouth and he obliged me by sucking it between his lips, his tongue wetting it thoroughly and giving me a thrill I hadn't expected. I liked getting my finger sucked on? Cool.

Next up, I drew it out of his mouth and moved it to my pussy. I like a side to side motion as I masturbate and every other time I would enjoy the slow build as I built up to an orgasm. "Oh fuck me!" I blurted as I made contact this time. There was no need for gentle motions and a slow build now, the first flick set firecracker explosions racing through me. I gasped, eyes closing involuntarily as swiped the pad of my finger back and forth quickly.

I could feel my orgasm swelling fast. It was the tingling in my toes, the coiling in my abdomen, the tension in my shoulders and thighs. I lost the rhythm of our fucking as I dedicated my focus to my finger's play on my clit. Vaibhav seized the moment quite literally, his hands grabbing hold of my tits in a painfully tight grip that he used to hold me in place as he slammed his hips upwards and drove his cock into me. In that moment, I reveled in the pain.

It was what I needed and my body spasmed as his first thrust slammed his hips into mine. I ground my teeth, my arm painfully tight with tension as I worked my clit hard and felt his cock drawing out again.

His next thrust finished me. The feel of his cock plunging into place, the exquisitely too-tight grip on my breasts, my own finger slamming my clit, it all combined into one convulsive shudder that threw my body into an arch. My orgasm burst out and tore through me. I rode it out, head through back as convulsions shuddered through me. I could still feel Vaibhav thrusting away and then heard his cry as that final thrust lifted me and held me up.

I don't know if he throbbed like Mark did, I was too distracted by the pulsing of my own body to notice or care.

Orgasms end though, and the two of us slumped back down, me flopping down on top of him in a sweaty mass of post-orgasmic bliss.

"Oh fuck. You're a screamer? That's pretty cool." What? I wearily moved enough to look at the other two. Mark was still naked and stood next to Luke, his hand jerking Luke's erection though Luke had his hand on Mark's forearm, slowing the motion.

"Huh? I what?" Mark grinned and Luke looked at me hungrily.

"Well, I think we just saw you come, right? If not, that was a really loud not-climax you just had there." I screamed? Damn, I'd never done that on my own. Then again, I'd never had an orgasm that powerful before so I guess it went hand in hand?

"Amanda," Luke's tone was deliciously needy, "can I... does your offer still stand?"

I brushed my hair back from my eyes to get a better view of Luke and smiled. "Always. Get over here." Mark echoed my words in an odd tone (apparently they're used for some fighting game) but I ignored him and focused on extricating myself from Vaibhav.

As we moved, I could literally feel my pussy was dripping with our mingled come and I reveled in acknowledgment of just how hot the evening had turned. I was on all fours and shifting to the right when I felt Luke's hands grip my waist. "Can we try it like this?"

In my fantasies I had never realised just how doggy style would make me feel. I was exposed and vulnerable to him in a way that was both new and exciting. Part of me couldn't help but wonder if Luke chose this position to hide my front and help him imagine I was a guy. The other part of me simply asked if it mattered, Luke wanted to experiment and I had promised to help him.

Plus, letting myself be in this vulnerable position was a definite turn on. I looked back over my shoulder at him and nodded. "Yeah, okay." I looked in front of me to see Vaibhav sat in front, legs wide and pulling on his flaccid cock. He grinned at me. I returned it, adding a groan when I felt the solid heat of Luke's own cock nudging my sex.

Then he nudged too high and I jerked forwards.

"Sorry!"

"Not there!"

"No, no. I didn't mean to. It's just a little hard to see and-" I laughed softly and shushed him, moving to balance once more on my left hand as I reached back to guide him into me. I groaned, my eyes closing themselves as for the third time I felt my body open up for a guy. I knew that this night had cemented my love of sex and that first moment of entry definitely rated high in what I loved about it. You know, along with the orgasms.

At first I tried to move with Luke, but I either moved with him and prevented any of the fun friction we enjoyed or moved too far opposite him and he slipped out. The second time it happened I suggested that I try and hold still for him as he (carefully) pushed back into my pussy.

Holding still worked well. Luke got to focus on his rhythm, pulling back until I was almost empty and thrusting back in so his balls slapped against me. I got to focus on how it felt to get fucked, to feel him thrusting deep and make my tits shift under me. And I got to watch Vaibhav tug his cock back to life. I stared as he swelled in front of me, growing longer and thicker again.

Luke was fucking my pussy. I made a choice, I wanted to taste Vaibhav as I got fucked. "V. Come here." I grunted out between thrusts.

He gave me the most lust-filled smirk I have ever seen on a man as he rose to his knees and shuffled to me. He stopped too shy and I had no patience to coax him. I reached forward and grabbed his hip, yanking him the extra half foot closer and dove my mouth onto his dick. I may have been a virgin that morning, but I knew enough to know that 'blow' was a misnomer and I gulped in a breath, sucking on his swollen head.

"Fuck yeah, Amanda. Suck his dick," Luke's fingers gripped tighter to my hips as he thrust harder into me. "Lick it. Run your tongue over the head." I copied his words, not caring or cataloging the new taste and Vaibhav grunted, his hips twitching forwards.

"Oh god." I had dreamed of making a man have that tremble in his voice so I focused on my tongue, running over the slit of his dick, around the hot smoothness of his helmet and then the seam where shaft met tip. All of this at Luke's urging and with only a brief worry of gagging when he grabbed my hair.

Instead of gagging, the realisation that I was pinned in place on two cocks by two guys I really fricking fancied was enough to make my body shake through another, albeit smaller orgasm. As I my trembling ceased, Luke lost his rhythm and his thrusts felt shallower. His words also stopped, replaced by a curious wet sound.

I couldn't resist and lifted my head off Vaibhav's dick (he released his grip when he realised what I was doing) and looked back. Luke had stopped because he had Mark's dick in his mouth, and it looked like he was trying to take all of it. I had focused on the head of Vaibhav's dick exclusively, Luke bobbed low enough that his throat bulged and cheeks puffed out as he gagged, jerked back, breathed and then tried again.

No wonder he had lost his rhythm, we had now both stopped as he gave the daddy of all blow jobs to Mark. Who, by the way, had his fingers threaded through Luke's hair though it did not look like he needed any encouragement or guidance. I loved the sight, it was everything my fantasy had promised and more (Luke was still in me, after all).

Then I caught a wicked thought, one that had my pussy creaming on Luke's manhood. "V." I turned back and arched up to look him in the eye. "Go to him. Give Luke your cock to play with too, it'll be so hot." He looked over at his buddies, apprehension clear on his face.

"I'm not sure, Amanda." I beckoned for him to lean forwards as I stretched my arms to the limit, baring my chest to him. He took the hint, fondling me again as we exchanged a quick kiss.

"Do it for me, and for him. He's not sure what he wants right now, help him experience things so he can choose." I grinned, "Plus, look at his cock sucking skills. I need him to give me some lessons. You go and get the best blow job he can give while I fuck the shit out of his dick. If this is the only straight sex he's going to have, lets make sure he remembers it."

"Yeah. Okay, yeah lets do it." He nodded to himself and I could see him bolstering his courage to take the plunge. I smiled, lowering back to my elbows with some satisfaction. I had a moment to rest as I heard the guys murmuring behind me, and I took it to reflect on the night.

I'd come here a virgin, persuaded I'd be making boring small talk with whoever Dave had brought with him while he and Lizzy giggled-fucked in a tent nearby. Instead I had the come of two guys lubricating my fuck with the third, who as we spoke was jerking off said guys as he split his mouth's attention.

It was not the evening I'd planned, but it beat any I had ever fantasized about. And now I had the chance to make it truly special for Luke. He was nervous, a total hottie that lacked confidence because he was uncertain of his sexuality. I was not a hottie like him (no matter what we had done, I knew I wasn't in his league), but I knew all about how to lack confidence. He was a guy that I felt a real connection too, and I mean more than just the softening dick that was in me.