All Comments on 'Beverly'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

Once again you have wrote a fantastic story, or at least the beginning of one. I can’t wait for the next part keep up the great writing, you are one of my favorite authors.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

I am impatiently awaiting the next part(s). So very good!

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

This is easily a 5-star story. My only complaint is that it seemed that just I was getting into it, the story stopped for part 2. Grrrr. I am eagerly awaiting the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know why you think these racial stereotypes and couplings between races make a story any more or less interesting. Far too many authors lately seem to rely on race to provide inherent eroticism, when the exact opposite is the case. It doesn't (shouldn't?) even be mentioned at all. Let the reader decide what race each of the characters are, if it matters to them.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 2 years ago

I saw this story in the new stories page and started reading, i was enjoying the first page reaching to press for page two when I realised it was written by R410a, I knew then it would be good. Been reading your stories for quite a while, never disappointed. Thank you.

SouthTexasMan59SouthTexasMan59over 2 years ago

I grew up on a 6000 acre ranch in the Texas Panhandle, and taking care of cattle and horses didn't give me much time to socialize. Home work and football practice took up all my remaining time. For some reason, my parents thought it would be good for me to spend the school year with my grand parents in Georgia. I felt a little nervous being that the white side of me came from my mother being Scottish, and my biological father being Sioux - he lives on a reservation in NE South Dakota. Lakota Dakota Sioux. Being around new white people that I had never met. This was also my first experience being around Asian, Black and allot of Hispanic kids. One of the guys from the foot ball team thought it would be funny to tell people that a black girl named Plenzy Jones where dating. I told her what was being said, and she didn't care either. within the next week, we actually started dating. It was amazing to have sex, and to actually make love to this girl or woman, and for me to be the first to go down on her, was heaven. Her scent was of Honey Suckle and musk. Kept me hard all the time. and for her, all her life her friends told her white boys had small dicks. lol. we where both extremely happy to prove the story wrong. lol. Her Father and Brother hated me, and eventually pulled her out of school and sent her to a predominately black high school. I later departed for the military to never see her again. Maybe it was just puppy love at the time, but it broke my heart. oh well. Life goes on.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

I'm loving this story and eagerly await part2

LVGirlLVGirlover 2 years ago

I really like this story. I particularly like her sister. She’s lucky to have a smart and caring woman to help her find her way through developing a loving relationship.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story, Sir! Looking forward to chapter 2. Had to look back at Killing Me Softly just to make sure I hadn't missed any of your offerings. I hadn't and was half way through rereading it when I had to mussel myself away to read this one, I think this one will be every bit as good. Maybe I'll go back and finish Killing Me while I wait for Chapter 2!

I agree with LVGril, the conversations with the Sister brings a wonderful touch to the story. Well done!

Thank you, My Friend, for bringing much enjoyment with your words!

Cheers

SAGE

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

Love your stories about nice men and nice women.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Great work. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All your stories are brand this one seems just as good, cannot wait for the next part! Please never ever stop writing. This is my favourite category on this site so thank you for posting this story on here!

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your story. Nice to see a girl like Bev "high" on love. Comment: Please indicate that story will be more than one part ... sometimes this influences to read or not to read and put our time and effort into the story at our end. Some times after 5 months part 2 shows up & we don't remember how part one evolved. Still I think the balance of this story will be well worth it.

DedZone69DedZone69over 2 years ago

Loved this story! 5 star. Rang a lot of bells w me. Mostly cheesy on my part. I’m from Michigan so love to see my home state represented, I firmly share his outlook on race, yngvar says groovy? I thought I was the last one. And buttercup… I’m a freaking hopeless romantic, I’ve seen the princess bride 382 times… give or take. Mostly though I love that it is a well written story w characters the reader is made to care about. Can’t wait for the continuation.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

So well written, very romantic. Almost didn't read it because of the Interracial category, which I usually avoid due to all the monster cock stories. Thanks for this one, I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Wonderfully written. 5 stars (because I can't go any higher).

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Especially good as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo! Loved your writing and can't wait to see the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 1st foray into IR. A wonderful tale. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, speaking AAVE = speaking/sounding like a hood rat? I read a story with the same problem before reading this one.

Fix it. It sounds anti-Black.

eunuch79eunuch79almost 2 years ago

Wow! Brilliant! Maaavalous! Delicious! I'm with most of the others, I'm sure, anxiously waiting for Part 2.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Nice storey I like it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She needs a bun, maybe two, in her oven, put there by her man!

Cinelli2021Cinelli2021about 1 month ago

You have some things wrong. Matilla isn’t a Finnish name, it sounds Italian or Spanish. Mattila, however is a Finnish name. Yngvar is a Norwegian name, nowadays extremely rare in Finland. Since 1950 nobody has been given that name and in the 1900s less than 55 persons were given that name. It is practically only used by Swedish speaking Finns and Mattila isn’t a Swedish family name. When you still give his sister a Swedish name Inga you have it all wrong. Even among Finns who moved to America the language border between the Finnish speaking and the Swedish speaking has persisted.

This is just a small detail but it pops out. Sorry but as a Finn I cannot help noticing it. Background details matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Beverly Series Info

SIMILAR Stories