Beverly Pt. 02

Story Info
Beverly goes all in, Yngvar is more than ready.
13.7k words
4.86
26.7k
39
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

Thank you for the positive response to part one.

Beverly part two

While I got the potatoes and sides ready I watched him through the patio doors. I felt like I should pinch myself just to make sure he wasn't a dream or figment of my vivid imagination. I smiled, dammit he's cute, and though he's an outdoors guy he doesn't look rough and intimidating. The best way to describe him to myself was solid and well put together, his body wasn't massive, but it was certainly tight and strong. When my body had been pressed to him at the front door I couldn't recall finding one flabby or soft part of his body.

I caught myself wondering, will he have a huge dick, will it be as solid as the rest of his body, will he be able to deliver what my neglected kitty longed for? Then I remembered Laura's words about not worrying how big he is, but rather on whether he satisfies me. That's what I would do, wait to see how well he satisfied me, if he's as tender and affectionate in bed as he's been treating me, I'm in for a good screwing. No matter how soft and tender we may start, I was sure I could get him up to full speed and hammering my pussy into the mattress if that's what I wanted.

I looked up from the table as the patio doors slid open, Yngvar had the platter of meat in one hand and the utensils in the other. Setting the plate down he closed the door, put the utensils on the sink and drew me tight to his body. Our kiss was as hot as the food, I pushed my hips into him softly, his hand slid up my side and cupped my left breast, softly molding it, lightly brushing his fingers over the nipple. He broke our kiss, then leaned and kissed my breast through the blouse. Pulling back he stood upright, kissed me and said, "thank you."

I looked at him oddly, "For what?"

"Not wearing a bra. I love your tits Bev, I'm hoping I'll have them in my mouth before the night is over. But now, let's eat. I'm starved and I hate eating cold food that's supposed to be hot. Like you baby, hot."

I put my hand over his and drew it across my chest to the other breast, then whispered, "She was feeling left out. Sit, I'll get the potatoes."

While eating he stared at my chest constantly. Finally he spoke, "Open two more buttons Bev, let me see your breasts."

I thought it an odd request but did so anyway, as the blouse opened he smiled from ear to ear. Looking down I realized he could see not only the small valley between the mounds but the edges of the areolas. Moving my body to one side exposed my nipple, he smiled and groaned when I did that.

Looking at me with lust in his eyes he growled, "Now the other one."

Thinking to myself, "just how far do I want to open the door tonight"? I made an executive decision. I was going to call his bet and raise the ante to see what he would do. If it led to us being in bed rooting around, then so be it, but enough soft stepping, it was time to get busy. Sitting straight I opened all the buttons, stood, jerked the bouse from the waistline and pulled back both sides as I sat. I watched him literally drool, no man had ever drooled over my body, especially my tiny tits as I was used to them being called. He quickly wiped his mouth with a shirt sleeve and stood.

"Bev, you are a cock teasing little slut and I'm just the guy to tame you."

I was initially stunned, then frightened. What had I done? When he reached my side of the table he very gently cupped a bare breast and kissed me. Moving his hand behind my back he slid the other under my legs and lifted me like a feather, just as he had done in the park. Cradled in his arms I linked mine around his neck and cooed into his ear.

"Take me to bed Yng, make me your girl. I need you baby, I need you inside me, deep inside me."

His groan told me everything I needed to know. He was not only in charge he was going to make me his woman, my body shuddered at the thought of being loved and satisfied at the same time. In the bedroom he set me on my feet, removed the blouse and lifted me by the waist until my nipple was next to his mouth. He kissed and sucked the one, then the other. Setting me back on my feet I started to remove my jeans.

Taking my wrists in hand he put them at my side, "Stay still Bev, let me undress you. Let me love you. I won't hurt you in any way, relax, let me take over."

I knew I was experiencing what my sister had talked about, letting a man take control and not be fearful knowing he was going to be affectionate, while at the same time taking me over the edge again and again. The only man who had ever managed to make me climax vaginally was the married guy. I was looking forward to Yngvar making that happen as he slid my panties down, put his hand on my tummy and pushed me back onto the bed. With the lower half of my legs hanging over the edge of the mattress he put his muscular hands under my thighs and lifted them, spreading me wide open in the process.

I felt the labia open and his warm breath on my skin. Yes, yes, and double yes, he was going to eat me. My dreams were coming true in rapid fashion. With his hands holding my legs fully apart he proceeded to lick from bottom to top, flat tongued at first. Quickly it changed to a stiff tongue probing within my vagina an inch or more, I'd read and heard about being tongue fucked, this was heavenly. His tongue then moved up through the labia and rested dead center on my clit. Softly, ever so softly he licked my clit. My hips were undulating, pushing into his face and then the attack began.

Using his fingers he spread the hood of my clit, exposing the hard, blood engorged, marble size love button. Circling it with his lips he sucked and licked fervently. He kept moving around and then looked up.

"Tell me where you like it best Bev."

Ho Lee Shit, a man who doesn't think he knows it all. I reached down with my hand putting the index finger to the right of my clit and rubbed, moving my hand he proceeded in paying attention to my most sensitive spot. Within a minute he had me bucking into his face, my mouth was open, but nothing was coming out, my breasts were a tingling mass of sensations. I grabbed the left nipple and pulled outward, my voice returned as I yelled, "OH FUCK".

Though I was trying to clamp my legs around his head he held me open and continued licking, wave after wave of orgasm ripped through me, never had I felt such massive orgasms. I finally sat up pushing him away.

"No more, oh my God, no more."

He lifted as I clamped my legs together, my body was still shaking, I couldn't seem to catch my breath, my hand was between my legs clamped tight to my pussy. What had this man done to me? I didn't care, I only knew I wanted more. I watched him undress as the final shakes, throbs, and shivers left me sated and out of breath. I was right, his hairy chest barely hid a mass of rippled muscle, his arms were solid, his abs were pronounced and best of all.

He had a lovely cock, a cut cock with gnarly looking veins running along the sides. I didn't need to know how long or thick it was, I instinctively knew he was enough to satisfy me, to spread me open with that massive looking purple like head and then impale my pussy. To fill me completely, bring me to another earth-shattering orgasm and then unload a massive amount of seed inside me. His cock looked as stiff as a broom handle, when I took it in my hand it felt like there was velvet covering all that aroused muscle.

With me in the middle of the bed he crawled to me, opening my thighs as he moved. I looked between us to see his hard beige colored cock swaying side to side over my dark brown abdomen. I smiled, put my arms around his neck, kissed him and whispered in his ear.

"Put that lovely white cock in my slippery black pussy and fuck me silly Yng. I wanna be yours Yng, only yours."

Looking into my eyes he had a serious nature about him, "Put me inside Bev, and when you do, you're mine, I'll never let another man have you."

Reaching between us I grabbed his dick and brought it to the opening of my vagina, lifting into him I grinned and spoke. "Then I'm yours baby, and like you, I'll never let another woman have you. Now, do you think you can finish this without any more help?"

He laughed, "You naughty little bitch, you're in for the fuckin of your life. Better put your hard hat on baby cuz it's gonna get brutal."

And fuck me he did. As he pressed forward into my vagina I felt the sides slowly opening, they seemed to want to remain undisturbed. The head was spreading me open, the walls were holding tightly to the shaft as he pressed deeper inward, I was momentarily uncomfortable while at the same time being satisfied. He see-sawed in and out a few times, each thrust going a bit deeper, I reached between us grabbing his dick, holy shit, he wasn't much more than halfway inside me. I tried opening my legs further, smiling he placed his arms under my knees and lifted.

Oh my god, I was wide open as he slithered further inside me. The feeling of his cock opening me further and further was euphoric, there were nerve endings being stimulated I hadn't known existed. A vaginal orgasm was certainly going to happen soon. I was sopping wet and ready for all of him, putting my hand on his cheek made him look into my eyes as I spoke.

"Let me have all of it Yng, make me your bitch. Fuck me like you own me."

He groaned as he pulled back and slammed into me hard enough to feel our bodies collide, our pubic hair was meshed, our bodies pressed tight to the other, the sensations of pleasure flooded my body as he held still. Letting go of my legs he took ahold of my ankles lifting them onto his shoulders. I'd heard of and read about the position but had never experienced it. With a concerned look he asked.

"Are you sure you're ready Bev? You said you wanted all of me. Are you sure you can take it?"

"I'm ready, I can take it, I want everything you have, including a pussy full of warm thick cum. Yng, I love you."

With a smile as wide as the Grand Canyon he muttered, "I love you my sweet little vixen. We're gonna make great looking babies."

My mind was whirring at his statement, great looking babies? That thought quickly dissipated as the bliss of being loved by someone who loved me for me took over. I felt every vein and ridge of his cock, the head spreading me open, my vaginal walls hugging him tightly not wanting to let go. As he would pull back my pussy would scream "more, more, I want more" only to have him drive forward again. I could feel him almost touching my cervix, he was deep without hurting me, god I loved how this man was loving me.

The tingles began in my tummy and worked outward, when the orgasm hit it was like an inner explosion. With my legs alongside my body I couldn't raise up, the feelings ripping through my body took me into a stratosphere I'd never been before. I pushed my head back into the pillow, opened my mouth and let out a long, drawn moan coming from somewhere deep within. I opened my eyes long enough to look at my toes curling, though my skin is brown the knuckles of my toes were stretched so tight they almost looked white.

I was in the midst of a second orgasm a few minutes later when I heard his breathing change, he was grunting and slowing slightly, he was going to cum, fill me with semen, with his life-giving seed, paint my insides and mark me as his own. In the sexiest voice I could muster I said softly.

"Cum in me Yngvar, cum in my pussy, put your babies inside me."

Letting go of my legs he rose, grabbed my hips and slammed his body tight to mine, staying still as his cock twitched inside me. I could feel the semen hit my cervix with each strong spurt, three, then a fourth before pulsing less stringently. Squeezing my pussy muscles as tight as possible I was trying to milk the last dribble of sperm he had to offer. He held himself upright as he came, then softly lay above me, putting his weight on his elbows, his face an inch from mine, kissing me softly, whispering my name, telling me how wonderful I made him feel.

The hair on his chest tickled my nipples keeping them hard and suckable, which he did as he lifted up, sucking first one and then the other before lying by my side. Putting his arm under my slim body he lifted, turned me to face him and smiled as he cupped my drenched pussy with the other hand.

"You said to put my babies inside you. Are you fertile right now, is that why you're so horny?"

I gently laughed before I kissed him. "As a matter of fact I'm not ovulating, I'm so damned horny because you make me that way. I'm on the pill so there'll be no babies from tonight. Which brings me to this question. What did you mean when you said we'd make beautiful babies?"

He belly laughed, "First, I didn't say beautiful, I said great looking, which I guess is the same. Secondly, I don't want to be without you Bev. Maybe not right now, but when you feel comfortable with the idea I wanna make you my wife and have a family. I want you in bed with me every night. I wanna know everything about you, how to please you, what makes you happy. EVERYTHING."

I found myself thinking, 'How did I get so lucky as to have this man want to love me, to marry me, to have a family with me? Then again, maybe it wasn't luck, maybe it's what was meant to be from the beginning.' I was dumb struck to the point all I could do was stare into his eyes. He let go of my messy muff, licked the juices off his fingers and gently stroked my cheek. I found my voice after a minute or so.

"I would love that Yng. I mean, to be your wife, to have your babies, and I agree, we'll make wonderful offspring. The best part of us both, handsome and smart and good people."

Sleep overtook before we could shower and clean up. Somehow all of that didn't seem to matter as he held me tightly in his arms and slowly drifted away, I followed suit moments later. I was aroused about 4am to the feeling of a hard finger gently rubbing the right side of my clit. Putting my hand over his I stopped him as I whispered.

"Let me pee, then I'm all yours."

I was sore and it stung slightly as I peed, none of that mattered, I was going to take all my lover had to offer before I let him slip away. He would have no reason to wonder if I truly desired him. I was smiling as I walked back to the bed, it was dark outside, but the nightlight from the bathroom provided enough illumination for him to see the smile on my face.

Grinning he asked, "What are you up to little girl? You look like the cat that swallowed the canary."

I crawled across the mattress to him, then lowered a taut nipple into his mouth, when I pulled up his lips breaking suction made a loud popping noise. Sitting up on my knees I traced my fingers through his chest hair.

"You're going to make love to me from behind. I want you to go slow at first, slow and deep, when you feel me arch my back and push into you ... I want it all and I want it hard. Off the bed stud and mount me."

It took less than five minutes for my pussy to accommodate and be ready for more, I arched my back pushing myself wide open, my knees spread slightly and I moaned as he sank in another fraction of an inch. Tightening the grasp on my hips he began to thrust, had he not been holding me in place I'd have been knocked forward. My tits aren't big so they aren't prone to sway, but he was hammering me hard enough I could feel them move with every stroke, another first that I absolutely loved.

I was on the verge of a climax when I heard a loud 'AHHHHH" come from him, squeezing my hips hard he pushed as tight to me as possible and shouted, 'oh my god Bev' as his cock spewed what seemed like a gallon of seed inside my swollen, sore, and grateful pussy. His sperm hitting my cervix was what I needed to send me over the edge. I was moaning loudly, crying out in pleasure while my body pushed back into his. I finally collapsed onto the mattress, my chest and face down, my tiny ass high in the air.

I could feel the liquid run from me and down my legs as he softened and pulled out, what he did next surprised the hell out of me. Moving back with his hands still on my hips he bent and kissed each of my ass cheeks, then leaned over my back and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you buttercup, I've been dreaming of this for weeks."

I smiled and fell flat on the bed, he followed suit tucking in behind and pulling my body to his. Our breathing was quickly beginning to slow, which pointed toward more sleep and more mess between my legs. His hand was on my breast. I lifted and kissed it.

"We need to shower Yng, I'm a mess and I don't want to stink like a used pussy when we go grocery shopping this morning."

He chuckled, "We're going grocery shopping?"

"Yes we are, now let go of me so I can start the shower."

He pulled me tighter and nuzzled my ear. "What if I want to eat you again and have you ride me cowgirl?"

Turning I looked at him, "Then I'd let you do that, I'll never tell you no. But I'd like to be fresh for you."

He laughed and playfully swatted my ass, "That's okay buttercup, you've drained me for the time being, and you're right. We smell like sex, let's shower."

We survived our first shopping foray without a cross word, awkward glance or deep sigh. After helping me unload he wanted to go home for a change of clothes and to check on Princess, his pregnant mare. He couldn't have been gone more than ten minutes when the phone rang. I was sitting on the couch in a dress with my legs spread wide, I'd taken off my panties, lifted the skirt, and was enjoying the soft fresh air helping my poor bruised kitty to be ready for the next fuck session. A session I was determined to enjoy, I'd told him I'd never refuse him and I intended to keep my word.

I hadn't looked at who was calling before I answered, "Hello, this is Bev."

Laura huffed, "Hello this is Bev? What the hell girl, you don't recognize your only sisters name anymore? Just how thoroughly screwed did he leave you anyway?"

"Oh, hi Laura, I didn't look at the phone before I answered, sorry. How screwed you ask? Your assessment was correct, thoroughly screwed. Oh my gosh, I never knew sex could be so wonderful, yeah, the married guy was good, but there was never any love. Last night involved not only great sex but deep emotional love. And you're right, size didn't matter, he filled me completely and satisfied me in every way. I could feel him almost touching my cervix and when he came, I could feel it. Damn Laura, it was everything you said it could be."

Laura laughed gently, "Did your dream come true, did he eat you?"

"Oh man did he ever. Laura, he actually asked where my hot spot was. Once I showed him he went right for it and sent me into orbit. You aren't gonna believe what he wants me to do tonight, sit on his face. Can you believe that? I know you talked about it, but I didn't think it would happen to me so soon."

Laura giggled, "Oh honey, be prepared to hang onto the headboard when you cum. When Darrel does that it flat wears me out. I'm almost like a rag doll when he finishes, and I love seeing his face all shiny from my girl juices. It's hot as hell."

My mind was going in circles. "Laura, am I jumping the gun? Am I letting him have me too soon? He's perfect, my dream come true, I don't want to lose him."

"Okay little sister, a few questions. Number one, did he treat you with respect or like a slut?

Number two, did he bring you to a climax before he let loose? Three, has he given you any indication he isn't sincere in his desire for you?"

"Umm, gimme a minute." I quipped. "No, he didn't treat me like a slut, it was more like being treated as someone special, I mean, he doted over me, he pays attention to what I say. Laura, he told me he loves my little tits. Can you believe that? As for number two, yes, he made sure I came before him, in fact several times. God that man has a lot of jizz, it was running down my legs. Three, the only indication he gave me was that he wants to be with me forever."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers