Beverly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in thought wondering to myself just how big he might be and if a skinny girl like me could take all he had, I was still in a daze when we pulled into the restaurant parking lot. My last imaginative thought as he rounded the truck to open my door was, "I wonder if he eats pussy?" As we were led to our table his hand never left the small of my back, though he was barely touching me I could feel the warmth of his hand and it felt good, very good. We talked of this and that as we ate, I decided to break the bubble.

"How is it you aren't married with little ones in tow? A handsome guy like you, the girls must throw themselves at you."

He sat back looking at me pensively, "A question and a statement all wrapped into one sentence. Well done Bev, well done. I've had offers, just not from the right one. I'm rather particular when it comes to being with a woman. Now my turn. Why aren't you married with a brood of your own?"

I laughed, "No fair turning the table so fast. I'm like you I suppose. I'm particular about whom I date."

He laughed, "Apparently we're both particular about our dates, yet here we are on a date. I'm hoping it won't be the last one. I guess we can check that box in our list of requirements. Which brings me to the next point. Will you consider going out with me again?"

Though his countenance was polished and refreshing, even for a lumberjack, he seemed completely sincere as he spoke. I needed to make sure this moment didn't slip by me as the others had earlier in the day.

"Yes, I'll go out with you. Not sure why, but I feel comfortable talking and being with you."

We'd finished and were about to go when a shadow overtook my view, who else. Sheera. Looking up I was expecting shit from her and she didn't fail.

"So what's with the white boy Bev? You scrapin the bottom of the barrel or what? Neva thought you'd stoop so low and go out with white trash."

I took a quick glance at Yngvar and noticed he didn't seem rattled at all. Which in turn gave me the confidence to stand up, making her step back.

"First off Sheera, he's not a boy. He's all man, head to toe. As for scraping the bottom of the barrel, I've managed to keep my knees together, something you're not prone to do. And then there's stooping low. Do you have any idea how many different guys you've been on your knees for? Didn't think so. To me that's stooping low. Why don't you go away and leave us alone?"

She huffed and puffed ending up telling me to fuck off with my token white boy, loud enough that the tables around us could hear. Yngvar chuckled.

"Now that chick has a real problem. If anyone is a racist, it's her. Isn't it nice that it's her problem and not ours? C-mon, let's get out of here."

I told him I was going to visit the ladies and I'd meet him at the front door. After paying he made his way toward the door where Sheera and her punk ass boyfriend for the night were harassing me. He stepped between them and me, putting his arm back to sweep me behind his body. Sheera's screw for the night got puffy and stepped forward, Yngvar put his hand out onto the guy's chest. He then spoke quietly.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? If you want to start it, I'll be happy to finish it. Your choice, leave now of your own free will, or in an ambulance. I really don't care."

I laughed inside as Sheera and whoever the guy was remained true to their ignorant ways and means telling us to fuck off rather loudly. Yngvar reached for my hand pulling me alongside his body, we stayed in the entryway until they had driven away. Tugging slightly he positioned me a half step ahead of him, he let go of my hand and placed his on the small of my back. Although it sounds like a cliché, I felt safe and secure with him, if how he behaved was who he truly was I could get to like this guy. I might even let him see my panties in due time.

The evening was early, neither of us wanted it to end, which brought us to the cinema. It was a silly chick flick that neither of us was very interested in, but we stuck it out. We waited until nearly everyone was gone before he stood and extended his hand to help me. As we walked down the dark hall toward the door leading into the lobby he put his arm around my shoulder. His hand dropped so the palm hovered directly over my breast, considering how small I am and how big his hands were, I was sure he could cover my entire tit. And yet, he didn't move it any closer to my body, I could almost feel the electricity in the inch of space separating his hand and my breast.

With the doorway to the hall rapidly approaching I just knew I was going to be mortified when we walked into the light and others could see the proximity of his hand. Just as quickly as he had put his arm around my shoulder in the darkness he removed it in the light, dropping his hand to the small of my back again.

In the truck I turned to him, "I like the way you put your hand on the small of my back, it makes me feel safe."

His face became serious looking, "If you're with me you will always be safe. I fear no man and damned few animals. You make me feel good inside Bev. Can we do this again?"

I nodded my approval. As he walked me to the apartment building I was on guard for the hug and kiss whether I wanted one or not, then there'd be the suggestion that he come in for coffee or a night cap. Neither of which happened. What he did caught me completely off guard. Extending his hand to shake mine he spoke.

"I really had a fun time tonight. I hope we can do this again soon. Do you mind if I text or call?" I shook my head. "Great, then I'll see you soon."

As I watched him walk away I held my hand to my face and breathed, did my breath stink? Was there something so appalling about me that he didn't even try to kiss me? Was there something green in my teeth? This was all new to me, I had no idea how to process what had just happened. Considering it was before ten I dialed my older sister's number.

"Hello. How's my favorite baby sister?"

"I'm your only baby sister." I quipped.

"There, see how easy that is? What's up Bev, you never call after nine."

I explained that I'd met mister dreamboat and had gone out with him. She interrupted me.

"So, you met a nice guy and went out. What seems to be the problem? Is he one of those creeps who thinks he deserves some tail because he took you to Chinese buffet?"

"No, just the opposite. He didn't even try to kiss me at the door, geez Laura, he shook my hand. How lame is that?"

I could hear her belly laughing and snorting between breaths. "Oh shit sis, you're a hoot. Three years ago you were crying on the phone because the guy wasn't taking no for an answer until you threatened him with the cops. Now you're whining because the guy treated you like a lady and didn't push himself on you. I fail to see the problem."

"Well, (long pause), he's white. Is that the way white guys act? You've dated white guys. He's sweet and polite and caring, but I don't want to be dating some muscle-bound wimp."

More laughter, "White, black, pink, yellow, skin color doesn't matter if he's a gentleman inside. How men act has little to do with their skin color and more about how they were raised. Never mind the color of his skin, you've always liked white guys, make the most of it."

I was flustered by her response, "What do you mean I've always liked white guys? Unlike you I've never dated a white guy before."

"No, but you wanted to. When I met Darrel and fell for him it had nothing to do with him being black. Don't play dumb with me Bev, you've always been attracted to white guys. That doesn't mean there isn't a black guy somewhere that you might marry, but that's not who you're drawn to, so stop torturing yourself."

"But what about this guy Laura? What should I expect?"

I heard her take a deep breath, "First off, I've never met the guy, how should I know what to expect? I can only speculate what's going on? But you won't likely believe the answer. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Tell me."

I heard her sigh then the sound of a kiss, "Talking with Bev, I'll be right there hon. Don't you DARE go to sleep. Okay little sister, her goes. And this has nothing to do with him being white, he's waiting for you."

I was confused, "Waiting for me? What is that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what it sounds like, he's the kind of guy who isn't going to push or force you into something, he's waiting for you to make the first move. Once you let him know it's alright to kiss you look out, because you'll have opened a door you can't close. I doubt he's the kind of guy who would force you, but the more you make yourself available, the more he'll take over. That's how it was with me and Darrel, I kissed him first, after that it was a whole new ball game. A ball game I won I might add, it was me he walked out of that church with a dazzling diamond on my left hand."

"Are you sure I should make a first move Laura? I don't want him thinking I'm some sort of slut."

"Good gracious Bev, why do you have to overthink everything? I didn't tell you to shove your tongue down his throat and grab his dick, I said to kiss him. Something soft and tender, then let him guide you to the next level. Just so you understand, with a guy like him he's going to wait for your signals, and when he sees them, he'll take over. I'll warn you ahead of time, if things seem to be going slower than you want, it'll be on you. He sounds like Darrel, and girl once you say it's okay... look out."

It was a lot to take in, I heard her call out, "I'm almost done, relax, you'll get your dessert in a minute. Bev, I need to go. Darrel and I have some pleasant much needed business to attend to. Call me tomorrow, I want to hear about this lumberjack stud. Night baby girl, call me tomorrow."

Click and dead space. As I was readying myself for bed I kept mulling over in my mind what she'd said. I needed to give him a sign, and then he'd take over. It was something new and foreign, I had always been the one fending them off, now I was supposed to give him a sign that I liked him enough to have him kiss me? How does that work? Shouldn't he automatically want to do that?

The following day at work was an absolute pain in the ass. I should clarify, I like my job, and I was able to see all of my patients within the slotted time frame. The pain in the ass was a man, that acts like a boy, and has it in his head he's going to fuck me. I know because he has used those very words when talking with me at the local watering hole after work. I seldom go to that place but was conned into having a drink for a co-workers birthday.

Everything about this particular man-boy is that of a stereotypical black predator who comes from what now a days is called a "priviledged lifestyle". The stereotype began with his name, "Jamal", to the hood rat way he spoke if not in the presence of other dentists, to how he treated women as though they were there to service him. Yes, there are other men of other colors who behave the same, but they weren't the ones bothering me. He's an adequate dentist and does his job well, perhaps a bit too well, which makes him think he's indispensable, and arrogant as hell. He's fairly tall, has a decent physique and isn't hard to look at, but for a man of 28 years he acts like he's in high school.

The practice I work for is fairly large, four dentists and three hygienists like me. With that many doctors it takes a fair amount of office staff to keep it all running smoothly. Right after Jamal was hired the idiot started out hitting on the married women, he didn't care what ethnicity they were, it didn't take but a few days for them to put him in his place. That's when he turned his misguided attention toward me and a few other single girls. My body would cringe when I saw him coming my way, his failed attempts at sultry looks, the strut and swagger, the stupid one liners in the worst Barry White imitation voice I'd ever heard.

I had just finished with a patient when he encountered me coming down the hall with a chart for the office gals and to get my next appointment. Today was no different, his constant sexual innuendos, the double entendre, he was so pervasive that I finally told him I was going to file a harassment claim if he didn't stop. His final dig really set me off.

"A skinny little thing like you needs a man like me, make sure no white boys bother you."

With a patient waiting for me in the lobby I tried getting past him to no avail, he reached out and grabbed my arm. At that moment Dr. Tim rounded the corner, seeing the expression on my face he knew what had transpired. I liked Dr. Tim, a stately older black gentleman, and I mean gentleman in every sense of the word. Stopping in his tracks a few feet away he unloaded.

"Jamal. What are doing in the hallway? You aren't making the practice any money harassing the hygienists or dental assistants. We've had two complaints about you already, you're still on a six-month probation, one more complaint and you're out of here. Get yourself back where you belong and leave Bev alone, in fact leave all of these ladies alone."

That incident happened late in the day, I thought that with Dr. Tim's intervention the issue would be put to rest, unfortunately that wasn't the case. When I exited the building who was standing next to my car in the parking lot? Jamal. I didn't fear for my safety, I knew if I screamed others would come running. Gingerly making my way to the car door he put his hand on the handle keeping me for opening it. I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"I have a boyfriend. He's big and muscular, he's a logger and will kick your ass. Leave me alone."

He laughed, I mean belly laughed, "You aint got no boyfriend you skinny bitch. You be fuckin wit my head. You got you a boyfriend huh? Well bring im round, let im see wat a real man look like."

I shook my head, "Why do insist on talking like a ghetto rat when you aren't at work? You grew up on Cleveland Ave, nothing but middle to upper class homes on that street. Your daddy is the manager at Wells Fargo and your mom is a nurse. You're a dentist, none of your family are from the hood, start acting like a doctor and not some gang banger wannabe."

He backed away enough for me to get inside and instantly lock the doors. As I drove off I was still shaking and weepy. Why did that shithead have to target me? There was no way in hell he'd ever get in my panties. Laura was right, I needed to up my game, I needed to let Yngvar know I liked him and how he made me feel. Yes, I was a petite black girl, and he was a strong looking white guy with a funny name, but so what? Where does it say we couldn't be together if all the pieces of the puzzle fit? When I got home I quickly peed, changed clothes and called Laura.

She didn't so much as say hi, she forged straight into a conversation, "So baby girl. Tell me about this muscle-bound guy. That is what you called him wasn't it? Muscle bound, or something like that? I want all the juicy details."

Twenty minutes later she let out a long sigh.

"Girl, you are something else. Who other than you could find a cute guy with a cool name like Yngvar, makes a living cutting logs, looks like Paul Bunyan and is a gentleman? Honey, your heads gonna screw with you about him not being black. Throw that bullshit out the window and don't get all hung up on dick size. You know Darrel runs five K's and is in the gym a lot. Which means he's in the locker room a lot, he says, and these are his words. Every swingin dick in there is about the same. That crap about black men being bigger and white guys being smaller is a myth and nothing more."

"But I've seen guys with big dicks." I replied.

"Sure, but not every black guy has a big dick or every white man a smaller one."

I was feeling bold when I asked, "How big is Darrel's?"

Laura chuckled, "Not a chance young lady. Let me put it this way, he has all I want and leaves me well satisfied. That's what counts Bev, whether or not your lover satisfies you? If he isn't some pencil dick and knows how to use what he has, enjoy the ride."

"Laura I need to go. My phone text just pinged and it's Yngvar's number. I'll call again in a few days."

"You'd better, and make your move, kiss him."

I decided to call instead of text.

He answered right away, "Hi Bev. What's up?"

I answered, "Not much, I thought I'd answer your text with a call."

I could sense the excitement in his voice as he asked, "Have you eaten already? If not, maybe we could go out for a meal. I don't get out much, so you'll need to pick the place."

"Gee Yngvar, I've already changed from my work clothes. Would you mind if I just threw on some jeans and a blouse?"

"As long as you don't mind me wearing jeans and a flannel. How soon can you be ready?"

Quickly looking at the clock I considered what I wanted to do to be attractive, "Mmm, give me a half hour. Will that work?" He agreed, I continued, "I'll think of somewhere by the time you get here. Bye."

Tossing my sweats into a heap on the bed I turned to study myself in the full-length mirror. Turning sideways I was less than enthused, I have what I think is a soft sloping butt, it sort of exists without drawing any special attention. My breasts are small and only stand out two inches from my body. I do like my nipples though, they get hard easy, especially when I go without a bra, which is often, bralettes are more comfy and still cover. The material rubs across my nipples and sends tingles down my legs. I put my hands on my hips and sighed, just another skinny girl with not much to offer. What could he possibly see in me?

I was going to put on a thin bralette when I decided to go without, it wasn't like there was much to look at anyway. I tossed the days underwear in the laundry hamper and dug out a pair of cute boy shorts with yellow dots against red. A light sweater, jeans and sneakers completed my attire for the evening. Walking into my living room to look out the patio doors in anticipation of his arrival a smile took over my facial expression. Leaning against the truck stood my handsome lumberjack with his arms folded looking up at my apartment.

As soon as he saw me he smiled and headed toward the building. I ran down to meet him at the door. When I opened it my heart swooned. He looked delicious in his simple flannel shirt and jeans, his hair was combed and he smelled of being freshly washed. I caught a whiff of cologne but couldn't determine what it was. Reaching for my hand he hugged me then stood back.

"Are you ready madam? Where are we headed?"

Walking to the truck I suggested a burger bar that had decent food and craft beer. As he opened my door he extended a hand to help me in, could this get any better I wondered? Unlike most trucks his was a stick shift, each time he'd shift gears he left his hand on the shift knob. The visible strength of his hand mesmerized me, I could imagine those hands moving about my body, exploring my most intimate places. Looking at his face I felt myself flush with excitement, I imagined his freshly shaven chin and cheeks nestled between my legs as he lapped my kitty.

The ride was only fifteen minutes long, yet somehow, my panties managed to become quite damp with lust by the time we arrived. Making an excuse to use the restroom as soon as we entered I told him to get a table and I'd find him. I normally slide my jeans and panties down together, not tonight, when the jeans dropped the panties stuck between my legs. I literally had to open my legs slightly to be able to pull them down.

Sitting on the commode I stared at the sticky residue in my panties, residue that had been emitted by my body thinking about him having his way with me. I wiped them as dry as I could and folded some toilet paper into the gusset as I pulled them up. My cute boy shorts were now looking like they belonged to a woman on fire with lust. Being skinny as a rail I have a fairly wide thigh gap, but I could still feel the warmth and wetness between my legs as I walked to the booth.