Beverly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

As I approached, he stood, my heart was pounding hard, my head was imagining all sort of things he might do with me and my body was betraying me. I wanted it to behave and not tingle or be excited, no such luck. As soon as he extended a hand to guide me into the seat I felt an increased dampness in my panties. The idea of the toilet paper in the crotch helped, but it wasn't the answer. How I wished I had tampons along, which I normally did but had just finished my period and there were none in my purse. I knew that if it got too bad there was a pad dispenser in the bathroom. As much as I hate pads, they might be my only reprieve.

We were each sipping a tap beer while waiting for our food when I scooched a few inches closer and put my hand on his. Lifting his arm around my shoulders he pulled me tight to his body, moved his hand back to mine, smiled and said.

"There, that's better. By the way Bev, you look fantastic tonight. Well, you do every time I see you, but tonight you seem to glow. I love the way the light dances through your hair."

My nipples hardened and my panties became wetter still. My breathing was about to give me away when I was saved by the arrival of our food. I moved far enough away to eat comfortably but still close enough to feel as though we were connected. Chatting after our meal I was somewhat apprehensive and wanted to leave. It was somewhere both Sheera and the asshole from work frequented from time to time, I hoped they wouldn't show up. We were standing at the booth just about to leave when who waltzed in, not one, but both Sheera and Jamal.

Yngvar felt me tense and looked into my eyes, which obviously gave me away, he turned his face to see them coming toward us. They were joking and making snide remarks walking to our booth. Jamal was the first to make a complete fool of himself. Standing a foot away he sneered.

"This your boyfriend? This wimpy lookin muthafucka? Where you find im, some barnyard?"

Yngvar stood with a grin and extended his hand to shake Jamal's. Jamal stupidly slapped his hand into Yngvars and started to squeeze, in less than thirty seconds Jamal was on his knee moaning for Yngvar to please let go. As I watched I recall thinking, "how stupid are you knowing you need your hands to do your job? And to try and out muscle a lumberjack?"

Leaning down, my new hopefully lover boy sneered right back, "Nice to meet you. My name is Yngvar, Bev is my girlfriend and I'd advise you to be polite or we'll talk again."

Sheera's mouth was hanging open. I put my finger under her chin and closed it with the comment.

"Close your mouth, the flies will get in."

I not only took Yngvar's hand, I pulled myself into his side and smooshed my 32 A into his bulging bicep. He looked down and smiled. As he helped me into the truck I held onto his hand and pulled him close. Something foreign took over my body because I heard my voice saying.

"Kiss me."

Our first kiss was soft, sweet, not at all rushed, very sensual. When he broke the kiss I immediately grabbed his neck and pulled him back for more. After that kiss he softly stroked my face while looking into my eyes.

"This isn't the place Bev. There are more comfortable places to make out than this parking lot."

As we rode toward my apartment I knew I needed to thank him for being so gallant.

"Thanks for protecting me, they wouldn't do anything physical, but those nasty mouths of theirs would have torn me apart. You make me feel special."

Without a moment's notice he down shifted and pulled into the parking lot of a church. Putting it in neutral he turned to look at me.

"If they or anyone from their crowd ever bothers you again, I want to know, I'll put an end to it post haste. No one is going to treat my girl like that. It's early, do you wanna go for a sundae?"

I thought about it, "Not really. Can we take a walk around the pond in the park though? It's cool enough the skeeters won't bother us."

Putting the truck back in gear he pulled onto the street stating, "As you wish, the park it is."

When we arrived at the park he reached behind and grabbed a blanket. Opening my door and extending a hand to me I asked.

"What's the blanket for?"

"Two things buttercup. We may want to sit, the dew will settle in soon, and I don't want my girl to get cold."

With both my arms around his neck we kissed as tenderly as before, I pushed what little chest I had into his. It was like pushing against a brick wall, when the kiss broke I looked into his eyes.

"Buttercup? Your girl?" I asked. He grinned and nodded.

Touching his cheek with my fingers, "I like that. Will you call me buttercup all the time?"

"How about when we're alone? I want that to be our special thing. Maybe I got ahead of myself by calling you my girl. Sorry."

Placing both hands on his chest I kissed him, "I'd love to be your girl, as for calling me buttercup, okay, but then I get to call you Paul."

He looked puzzled. "Paul? Who's Paul?"

I smiled, "You silly, Paul Bunyan. But the blue ox stays home. Deal?"

We'd walked a few hundred yards when he stopped and sat on a bench. With me next to him he wrapped the blanket around my upper body and left his arm around my shoulders. With moonlight dancing off the gentle ripples of the pond I snuggled in as tight as possible. I felt him kiss the top of my head, no other man had ever done such a thing. It was time for some serious answers.

"Paul?"

He chuckled. "Yes buttercup."

"Why me? Why a skinny black girl with a small butt and not much for boobs? Why not some voluptuous white babe with big knockers?"

His answer surprised me. "Because I don't want some voluptuous white chick. I have always preferred black girls, well, actually your skin is brown, but you know what I mean. White girls are cute, but it isn't the same. And since you brought it up. I prefer thin and petite. I like your little boobs, thanks for not wearing a bra tonight, I enjoyed looking at you and wondering. I don't want or need big breasts and a big round ass, I like who and what you are. I knew it the minute I saw you at the dentists, I determined I was going to get to know you romantically."

I was in another stratosphere altogether. Never in my wildest imagination did I think a sweet, caring, average everyday man like Yngvar would want to be with a skinny thing like me. I turned to look up at him and made a decision I would never regret. I gently reached behind his head, cradled his neck with my hand and drew his lips to mine, our lips seemed to melt into each other's.

His hand had moved from my shoulders and grabbed a fistful of hair, not pulling it, scrunching it as he moaned into my mouth. I boldly moved my tongue to his lips pressing lightly, as his mouth slowly opened he sucked my tongue in between his lips. It wasn't aggressive in the least. It was more like a longing for more of the same, as our tongues danced to an invisible rhythm within, his mouth opened wider and moved his tongue into my mouth.

I thought of Laura's words, "Once you've opened that door he'll begin to take over."

Truer words could not have been spoken. I willingly yielded my mind, my body and my emotions over to my he-man, Paul Bunyan. Turning into him as we kissed he could have done anything he wanted with my body and I wouldn't have resisted, but being the kind of man he is he didn't push the issue. We necked, I squirmed and squeezed my thighs together trying to abate more of the warm wetness from further invading my panties. When he snaked his free hand around my waist I sensed he would lift it to caress me, to hold my tiny breast in his oversized hand.

I was ready, I was anticipating and anxious for him to touch me, to claim me, and if it came down to it, to own me in a manner of speaking. Imagine how surprised I was when his right hand left my waist and tucked under my leg lifting me onto his lap in a cradling manner. I looped my arms around his neck and pressed into his solid chest, the strength of his arms overwhelmed me. Pulling his head back he gave me a quick soft peck on the lips.

"Bev, I know this is abrupt and that we haven't known each other very long but I believe I'm in love with you. You're beautiful and intelligent. I've never been so enamored with a woman like I am with you, what I want more than anything in this world is to win your heart and make you mine."

Standing he lifted me like I was a feather, still cradling me in his arms as we walked. Neither of us spoke as he carried me to the truck, when we reached it he held me with one arm and opened the door. Helping me slide onto the seat I held onto his arm without letting him go.

I knew I needed to convey my feelings for him, "I think I'm falling in love with you to. I haven't trusted a man in years, but I feel loved, safe, protected and secure when I'm with you. I'm not entirely sure about the mixed-race thing, only because all my life I've been told I should stay with my own kind."

He stepped back looking into my eyes, "So, tell me. What is your kind? After all, even though our skin color is different, aren't we the same inside? I was brought up to believe there was one race, the human race. There are different colors and cultures, but in the end, other than the plumbing, we're all the same biologically. Maybe I'm being naïve, but I can say I honestly don't understand your comment, to stay with your own kind."

Stepping back he closed the door, didn't slam it, simply closed it. It's amazing how many subjects and concepts a human mind can consider in the short time it took him to walk behind the vehicle and to the driver's door. How could I argue with such simplistic logic? Maybe it was a naïve way of looking at things, but why? Why couldn't we be good together? Why couldn't I willingly give my heart to this simple, down to earth, unpretentious man?

He was in the truck buckling the seat belt as I looked at him. He started the truck and took hold of the shift knob, I put my hand over the top of his and squeezed softly.

"You aren't wrong Yngvar. There isn't a reason we can't be in love with one another. As for the race thing, I agree, let's toss that aside and focus on what's in our hearts."

The ride to my apartment was quiet, it was as though both of us were contemplating what had been vocalized. At my door he reached and took me in his arms, kissing me softly, touching my very being with his affection. I so wanted to tell him to take me inside, take my clothes off and have his way with me. But that would be another night, we needed to build slowly, we needed to prove our undying love for each other before we shared our bodies. Most of my acquaintances call me old fashioned and overly cautious, and they may be right. In my defense, I haven't forgotten what a mess it can be when you ignore those simple concepts.

As we kissed I felt his right hand slide across the gentle mound of my butt cheek stopping at the bottom. He squeezed softly a few times, not in a forceful manner, more as though he was claiming new territory, and then patted my bottom. I'd seen dad do that with mom, but it had never been done to me, my heart was racing, I liked it. Breaking our kiss he spoke so softly I almost couldn't hear him. His lips barely touched mine as I felt the flutter of his words more than heard them.

"I love your butt, I want it to be mine."

My first thought was, "I don't do anal", and then realized he was saying he wants me, all of me, skinny butt and all. A new thought formulated, Laura said I should open new doors and see where he led me, okay, it was time to do that.

"I want it to be yours as well, but it will need to wait, I'm not ready to climb in the sack."

I laughed softly and patted his chest as I pushed away, with a giggle I continued. "Don't stop trying though, it feels nice to be wanted for who I am and not only what's between my legs."

Lifting his right hand he put the index finger on my lips and softly drew it downward to the bottom of my chin.

"I'd better go babe, or I'll embarrass myself. Goodnight, can we do this again soon?"

I smiled, "Is Friday too soon?"

"Text me tomorrow, we'll make plans." He answered.

He lifted my chin, gave me a sensual kiss, turned and walked to the truck. It struck me that he seemed to be walking odd, then smiled to myself as I considered the bulge I thought I'd felt against my abdomen. Waving goodbye I closed the door and slunk back against it, clutching my chest with my hands over lapping just beneath my throat. We weren't anywhere near touching our bodies together and I was sure I'd felt his hardness at one point. My god, just how big was the love muscle that lurked in those jeans?

It was only 9:45, I decided to call Laura. The phone rang five times before she answered, sounding out of breath and exasperated when she did.

"I'll call you back in ten." Click, and silence.

Fifteen minutes later as I sat on the potty contemplating the thick stickiness in the panties on the floor next to my feet when the phone rang.

"Okay little sister, just what was so damned important that you felt you needed to interrupt my riding session? I was on my way over the cliff when the phone rang, needless to say that put a damper on the process for a few more minutes."

I was embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I'm sure Darrel needs you more than me."

She chuckled, "Don't worry about Darrel, I screwed him every way but Sunday. When you called I was riding him like a two dollar whore wanting it to be over so she could do the next john. Stopping was out of the question, we were approaching his second blast off of the night, not something that happens often anymore as we age. Anyway, he's sound asleep by now, what's up?"

"I opened the door like you told me to. I kissed him in the parking lot and then we went for a walk in the park. He carried me from the park bench to the truck like I was light as a feather. We talked about the mixed-race thing and we both agreed it doesn't matter. Then when we kissed at my door, he put his hand on my butt and squeezed it softly. Then he told me he liked my butt and wanted it to be his."

She was laughing, "Well little sister, it sounds like you've roped in a good one. Let him chase you until you catch him. You haven't got very much butt to feel, did his hand cover the entire cheek?"

"Almost. I never thought I'd like somebody feeling my butt like that. You know what else, he patted my butt. No one, and I mean no one, has patted my butt since mama used to when I was little. I remember watching daddy do that to mom Laura. I loved it, I literally loved it."

She let out a "Huh, is that all that happened? You kissed and he patted your butt?"

"No, at one point I was sure I felt him against my belly when we were kissing. And we were an inch apart."

"Damn girl. How does a skinny little thing like you pick a guy who's not only nice but also has a big dick? Did he pull you tight against himself? Did it leave you with wet panties?"

I groaned, "Wet panties, oh my god Laura. The crotch is thick and gooey, I swear I could throw them against the wall and they'd stick. Dammit, that man had my cooter running like a river."

I could hear the exasperation in her voice, "Little sister. You need to make a few more adjustments. He's not gonna want to hear how he makes your cooter feel, men want to know how they make a girl's pussy feel. Get used to the word, you don't need to use it around anyone but him, but it isn't wrong to tease him with your words. In fact, there are times when Darrel and I purpose to have what we call dirty talk sex. It has its own sultry appeal if done right."

"You mean you talk dirty with each other while you're screwing?"

More laughter, "You bet your sweet ass we do. The words cock and pussy and fuck me and cum in my pussy and suck my cock you little minx are not at all uncommon when it happens. And since we're sharing secrets, an activity Darrel loves is to have me sit on his face. That man would eat my pussy every day if I let him. Pray your Ygnvar has the same frame of mind."

I shouldn't have been, but I was shocked. "You mean you literally sit on his face and he licks you? I've seen it in porn stuff but I thought it was fake. Oh my gosh, that must be heavenly."

"I not only get licked, but he plays with my tits as I lean over him grasping the headboard. It's the only way I can keep from collapsing when I cum. Bev honey, there's so much joy headed your way if he's truly the kind of guy you've been telling me about."

When I told her we were getting together Friday night I could hear her take a deep breath. She always did that when she had something more to say.

"Are you on the pill? If you aren't, get that way. And don't give me any shit about waiting until you're sure he's the one. You're gonna be in bed with him faster than you think. Get on the damned pill Beulah."

She never called me by my given name unless she was ultra-serious. I needed to give her an answer, one to eliminate her worry, "I am, have been for years. I'm not sure how, but they help even out my cycle. Without them it's a game of hit and miss. I think you're right about being in his bed with my legs spread sooner than later. I've only been out with him twice and I already want him. Not just to fuck, but to own him for the rest of my life. This is like a freight train I can't stop. Is it wrong of me to feel this way Laura?"

She began speaking with care and a soft demeanor just like our mom did when she was alive,

"Oh Bev, honey, it's the most natural thing in the world. The few not so good relationships you've had tainted your view to some degree. What you're feeling is normal. Let this man woo you Bev, let him dote over you and make you feel special. When the time is right, you'll know it, then just sit back and let him have control."

She was right, I knew in my heart she was right. As we parted with an "I love you sis" I disconnected

and looked at my panties once more. My butt was numb after sitting on the pot throughout the conversation, when I stood my foot slid against the panties. I could feel the coolness of my secretions as

my toe briefly touched the crotch, bending to pick them I raised them to my nostrils. When I realized how strong my scent was I pulled them away from my face wondering if Yngvar had smelled me as well. If he did it was no wonder he had a hardon.

With the next day being Thursday I was dreading work knowing I would likely encounter Jamal at some point. You have no idea how relieved I was to have not seen him all morning, when I inquired at lunch Mrs. Andrews informed me he was home on a sick day, something to do with his hand swelling. I barely contained myself while I was sitting with the other girls, but as soon as I was down the hall away from them I burst into laughter. I began thinking about how to reward Yngvar, and what a stupid putz Jamal was. He needed his hands to work, the stupid ass.

I was doing laundry when Yngvar called. He was baking cookies so we both had plenty of down time to talk. We decided that he'd come to my house Friday evening, we would cook together and then chill with each other afterward. I affirmed that I had a functioning grill with plenty of gas when he asked if I minded him grilling pork chops. He was going to make a special trip into town and get some thick cut chops at the butcher shop. I volunteered to bake potatoes and have a veggie.

I found his next question interesting, "Do you want wine or something alcoholic?"

"Mmm, not really, unless you do."

I grinned as he answered, "Nope, I have an occasional beer but otherwise I avoid alcohol all together. I got in a lot of trouble during my late teens because I didn't have the sense to moderate consumption. I'm better off if I drink very little, or better yet, not at all."

My grin was because, like him, I to had made a number of foolish mistakes in my late teens, all revolved around alcohol consumption. With neither of us having a desire for booze it would make our relationship that much stronger. With Friday dinner set up we talked a bit about nothing until it was time to say goodnight. Just after we'd disconnected, he sent an emoji with a kissing face. I could get used to this man's affection real fast.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers