Beverly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no Jamal at work again on Friday. I overheard Dr. Tim talking to one of the partners that he was going to stop by Jamal's place at the end of the day and find out what was going on. I found myself hoping Yngvar hadn't hurt his hand to badly. I certainly didn't like Jamal, but I didn't want to see his career suffer either. Just after lunch Friday I got a text from Yngvar.

"Hello buttercup. I'll see you for dinner." Followed by another kiss emoji like the night before.

I felt lightheaded and aflutter, my heart was racing and though I wasn't consciously thinking of anything sexual I could feel a tingling in my breasts and between my legs. I needed to find a way to up my game without seeming like a slut, something simple, maybe letting him feel my breasts. Damn, I just wasn't sure. The one thing I did know, or thought I knew, was that it was too early in our relationship for me to let him bed me. Then again, I wasn't worried, he'd made no overtures in that direction, he'd given me no reason to think he might insist.

When the day was done I made my way home, tossed the potatoes into the oven and walked to the bedroom to change out of my scrubs. I'd worn a pair of simple boy shorts and a thin bra to work, I decided to lose the bra altogether, let the nipples harden as they scraped across the material and see if he liked what he had been imagining. I wasn't going to lift my shirt over my head like a little girl, but if he managed to get his hands under my shirt, I wanted him to have free access. Just thinking about it made my nipples hard, I pinched both lightly which sent a shiver down my spine. When I pulled at them I heard myself moan envisioning his lips locked around a nipple and tugging. Maybe he likes to gently nibble, mmm, I love that.

Pushing my hands against my breasts I smooshed them to my body and let go. I smiled as they sprang back to life, round cones with pointy nipples, no sag or droop. Shoot, they weren't big enough to sag or droop. With my left hand on my breast I let the right drift to my mound, imaging it would be his cupping me. The hair on my mons was similar to the hair on my head, dark black and curly. If I pulled it outward the hairs were easily and inch and a half or longer. I hoped he didn't mind pubic hair because I had no intention of shaving it off.

With a hard tweak of my nipple and a squeeze of my mound I let out a soft moan and went about the business of putting on some clothes. As horny as I was I felt that jeans would be safer than the house dress I was thinking about. A soft cotton blouse would look innocent while at the same time afford him not only an enticing view, but if all worked out, access to my breasts. I wanted him to like them, he had said he preferred small breasts, tonight I would know for sure how truthful that statement had been.

When the doorbell rang I ran to the door, as he walked in with a huge bouquet of flowers and a package of meat he stopped and stared at me. His eyes drinking me in from head to foot, his stare stopped at my lips, I'd worn a lipstick with glitter in it. He looked into my eyes.

"Damn girl. You look good enough to eat."

I wasn't sure how to respond but decided I wouldn't let the moment pass without a positive reply. With his arms full I took advantage and pushed my thin body tight to his as I kissed him. In a sultry voice I whispered into his ear.

"Promise?"

He groaned, "Geez Bev, you're killin me. You can be such a tease at times. Lemme go so I can get these chops started."

Letting him go I took the flowers with one hand and touched his face with the other.

"I've reached a decision, I'm in love with you Yngvar."

He smiled, "That's good, because I adore you. Now move that sexy body or I'm not going to be responsible for what I'm thinking. Being with you makes me light headed sometimes."

As I moved to the side for him to get by, I ran my fingers along his ass cheeks lightly tickling. Though he said nothing, he looked back and smiled, I knew he liked it. Watching him walk out the patio door with the chops in hand I thought to myself.

"Yup, tonight may not be the night we end up in bed, then again, maybe it will. Regardless of which way it goes, it's going to be exciting."

As the thought traveled through my mind a sensation I hadn't felt in a long time traveled through my body, my breasts ached to be touched and my legs felt like Jello. I squeezed my thighs together in hopes of stemming the flow of girl juices rapidly entering the gusset of my panties. To no avail. Yes, tonight would be the right time to open the door a little bit further and see where it led.

****************

Part two is finished and will be submitted next week. I always have the parts of a story completed before submitting the first portion. Once that story is submitted, the length of time it takes to be published is out of my control.