Beverly Hills 9021-hoe - CNC

Story Info
A recap of my latest CNC experience.
4.1k words
3.4
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_lycos
o_lycos
2 Followers

****trigger warnings and disclaimers. TW: features consensual non-consent, use of illicit substabces, physical violence, etc. All participants are of legal age, consented to the play. *****

I Linked with a girl ("MEL") on twitter discussing the cnc kink. Realized we were close and generally experienced and aligned in the kink, we swapped Fet accounts and continued the discussion.

We chatted for a few months in depth about the nuances, comforts, interests; and limits. Roleplaying quite a bit over text. Eventually, MEL asked if we could play one out. Her ideal scene would be late night B&E, just after the bar, mixed with forced drug use like cocaine or Molly, heavy impact and breath play.

To give you a sense... when asked "can I fuck your ass", she responded "destroy it. Blood is probs where I draw the line but other than that I'm good." Adding another time... "look I just want to be a rape toy. That's it."

A girl I'd only see photos and recorded video of. I was interested, she's dirty, enjoys it rough (an itch I hadn't scratched in some time), is a clear communicator, and didn't waiver on her interests. Not to mention she's pretty attractive, a slim blonde. With relatively nice tits (not Lilly nice tits but still nice), and a tight but smaller ass. I wanted it, but I' really very cautious with these things. I have so much at stake. A kiddo depending on me, a partner in a decent sized professional firm. So I asked her to verify with a call. I asked for a copy of her license and mail to prove it was her address and name. She provided it.

I listed the remainder of my criteria. And provided a copy of my license on google drive. We agreed I'd keep my face off camera so as to help maintain a degree of anonymity for the play.

Remaining two criteria outside of basics like safe words and my 2 marker system. 1) A typed, signed consent form and 2) a recorded affidavit, her stating our names, outlining generally the play we were about to engage in, the dates available for our play, safe words in play, and specifically mentioning that while consent may be withdrawn immediately at any time, that as of that time she was consenting, willing, and enthusiastic to participate and was under no know mental impairment (substance or otherwise) or force coercing her decision.

She docusigned the consent form, and texted the video. Fucking technology is great.

General things we discussed.

The window Friday 8am - Sunday at 10am.

There was a no-go window from 12 to 5pm Saturday; she had an event to attend at 5. Limits if play was initiated before the no go window. She didn't need to go to a public event with cuts and bruises.

To indicate the opening of the play window, MEL was to put her Christmas wreath back on her front door, the 1st marker. The opening of the window also meant that she'd be leaving a door unlocked while the wreath was up. The 2nd marker was a white puffy scrunchie. If worn on either wrist or in her hair, she was open to play.

We opted for a single safe word "Red" rather than a stepped system. If the safe word was invoked, the "spell" would be broken regardless.

In the days leading up to the event, I'd thought thoroughly about the initiation. Son on the day of, I swung by in an über after 10 am, passing her place noting the wreath on the door. My backpack on I wandered Beverly Hills for a bit. Tried working on my laptop, my backpack close full of implements for play. I was a ball of excitement, anxiousness, and sick starved erotic hunter as I usually am before these things. I couldn't do more than really scroll social media achingly watching the time tick by.

Harder still that I'm walking in Beverly Hills with half ounce of cocaine and several grams of Molly. I tried to eat lunch. I barely touched it. The best I could do was drink sparkling water, and I opted to walk in the opposite way of her address... Southbound. I figured the walk would exercise some of that buzzing energy allowing me to run through my plan again and again. I knew everything would change when I got in there so I focused on the big ticket items.

5PM. I waited an extra 15 minutes making sure that between the excess delay and the time to order an Uber and get back to her neighborhood... she'd surely be gone with the car service to her event.

Uber to 2 blocks from MEL's place, I exited the Uber, slung my backpack over my shoulders, and put my AirpodsMax headphones on. Zoning in letting my eyes takeover scoping as I approached her door. No one in sight, I dipped down the driveway, gated where it met the house. I lifted the latch quickly and turned the edge in....inside the gated sanctum of her yard. Careful not to slam the gate behind me I quietly closed it letting the latch settle noiselessly.

A covered portion of the driveway and the sky gray, the sun set, I moved carefully to where we'd discussed the back door was. IDK about other people but this part is always weird for me. The moments finally touching the nob wondering if it's open, feeling reality hit when it is, and the foreignness of entering someone else's home, that you've never been in, and without them there. I'm in her kitchen.

Tougher still trying to walk around without light so I put my cell flashlight on low and, kicked off my shoes and tucked them into a cabinet next to some kitchen appliances. We'd always talked about the scene like I'd come into the house while she was already inside. I'd purposefully not discussed the idea that I'd already be in there. The only clarity was when play was or was not on.

I was so careful to touch nothing, move nothing out of place and leave nothing out. She'd warned her event would go late. I had no concept what that meant. Midnight? 1am? 2? I prepped by implements hiding them in her bedroom near her bed but out of sight. I located the spreader bar she had on hand, as she said, in her bedroom closet. And then I walked around the house. My flashlight low, I just learned the layout. I spent an hour moving slow and fast, trying to figure out the creaks of her floor, places I could lean against walls silently in a few spots not knowing how the initial encounter would play out. Finally, I prepared a couple bullets (dosing mechanism to deliver some cocaine, tucking them into my black sweats. I swapped my gray sleeveless shirt for a black one and around 10pm, moved to her bathroom where I'd decided I wanted the play to start. Her bath/shower was built in the curtains drawn, a heavier tan cloth. I thought it an ideal space to wait.

I checked my phone one last time, and turned it off as I skirted the curtain to step into the tub and lie down. A coiled length of rope in one hand and a bullet bump device in the other, I lied down. Nerves eventually settling, I actually dozed off...

This chick got home at 3:20 am. The only reason I know having shut my phone...was the text she sent that I saw the next day "just getting in."

I'm a light sleeper and I don't need much as we've discussed, but it must have been some spidy sense because my eyes snapped open, my mind reeling a second in this unfamiliar surrounding but quickly orienting. And then I heard the door open. I had to piss.... Lol

I heard her. Moving around putting things down, doors opening and closing, the light flared on in the bathroom, she came in and I listened as she hiked up her dress to piss. And as she was clearly doing bumps of cocaine on the toilet. She wiped, flushed stood up and left the bathroom, leaving the light on. Listening as she went towards the bedroom I shifted into more of a crouch. She's a girl she had to come back to take off makeup wash her face for sure no? I started to think high drunk her might not do that.... But decided I had to be patient either way. No phone on meant I just listened and felt the flow to the air.

She came back.... And I heard her at the sink water on. Pumps of something being dolled out as she scrubbed her face I listened as it splashed and peaked to the edge of the curtain my hand reaching for it with the hand holding the bullet, as I saw her head dip, my eyes raced over her body looking for the second marker....in her hair in a pony tail.

I ripped it aside her face shot up screaming I hesitated a nanosecond but willed forward grabbing the rope between the other hand flipped it over her head it whipping over and back into her neck and then pulling yanking her back into me moving it up to shove it in between her teeth as she started to kick and slap back at me I pulled the rope together behind her head gripping it in one hand like a horse bridal and shoved her head forward into the sink letting water splash her face and shoving a knee between her legs lifting her up at the crotch on my thigh. My weight pushing down and her and pulling her head out to the side so she didn't choke she's gasping and fighting with her hands as I shove the bullet to her nostril and pull my other fingers under her chin making her bite harder into the rope closing her mouth as much as possible.

I held her down and Pinner her thighs open with my waist pressed into her, her face held down sideways on the bathroom counter. Both breathing hard little moans and fighting sounds from her mouth. Not like hot moans just the Feist someone has as their frustrated and stuck. I dropped the bullet on the counter and started talking to her. the general sense was, sexy girl like you home alone, I heard you taking other drugs when you came home. I bet you were settling down to probably rub your cunt while you got high. But don't worry, now I'm here you don't have to rub your fuck holes anymore. I'll get you high and coked out like a good little whore and let you throat fuck daddy's cock till you pass out. Then I'll breed your little holes like a good little fuck whore.

I used my free hand to pull her waist back a little more off the counter forcing her pussy down to grind into my cock as I pressed it into her. I was pretty chubby with all the adrenaline and commotion. Her hands were till now on the counter she tried to hit backwards and caught me in the side below the ribs. Pretty good shot I pulled back for a second and spanked down hard on her pussy as she slid towards her feet on the floor and then slammed my body back onto her as she wailed through the rope.

Free hand, she'd changed into light sweat bottoms and a t shirt before coming back to the bathroom earlier, so I grabbed the side of her pants and pulled down... no panties. I worked them down from the side and let my hand go around her thigh as she tried to grab back at my hand her other flailing.

I stopped to grab her wrist and pull it under my torso to pin it, ignoring the other a second, then swapping grips on the rope to pull the other under me shit talking. Swapping hands on the rope again and letting my right hand drop to curl under her right thigh and rub towards her pussy from the front and... she was honestly already very wet. So I started rubbing my fingers into her lips and between them. She moaned so loud and I took that as a queue to talk more.

Along the lines of what a good whore, see how you love this? Stranger in your house leaking from your pussy I bet you want me to train you like a fuck toy all night. Then I asked her...."Don't you little slut?" She hadn't answered I think she thought I was just monologuing but I meant it as a question so I shook my grip on her rope .... "I asked you slut. You want me to fuck and drug you up like a fuck toy don't you? DON'T YOU?" She nodded a little quick set of nods. So I stood her up pulling her from the rope and my other hand pulling at her torso back into me her bottoms at her mid thigh. I pulled pushed them down with my knee and then foot.

"Step out" and she stepped out of them. "Move" and punctuated that with pushing her from the rope and back of head out of the bathroom. I'd put my backpack in a spot of her closet under some laundry so I lead her there and pulled it out holding her by the rope next to me. Sound it up "move" and pushed her to the living room.

We stood at the couch and I stopped, I pulled the rope off and held her at the neck stepping back. "Shirt up and off"I let go and she complied. As ti came up over her head I adjusted the rope towards the end so I could use the full length, and re-placed it between her lip, then tied it at the back of her head tight enough to keep it from moving I let the rest of the rope down "stand and stay" I said and used the rest of the rope to loop her torso with a rope chest harness, two loops above her tits, two below her tits and tied off in the back with a vertical "handle" linking the two.

I pulled one of her hands back and pushed it into my pants at my cock and let her rub at me. She didn't need encouragement. Encouraging her "mmmm that's a good cock whore get me extra hard so I can breed and rape you're little holes. Do you want to do some lines like a coke whore off daddy's cock?"

She nodded so I spun her and pushed her seated into the couch, topless and wide eyed in her sweat bottoms she looked so hot blonde long hair. "Take your pants off and come pull daddy's cock out". She complied pulling her legs up pushing her sweats under her butt and down past her ankles tossing them aside spread her legs and scooted forward to pull me out so hard and a little precut leaking. She couldn't lick me with the rope so I realized a mistake there. Lmao.

"Mmm I bet you want that rope out to taste me and have your throat fucked like a good whore" I said, grabbing her hair and mashing her face and forehead against my cock and balls. I undid that end of the rope freeing her mouth and pulling it from her lips letting it dangle behind her. She put her mouth all over my cock while I continued rubbing her face at it. I realized she was fingering herself so I pulled her head back sharp and smacked her across the face.

"Who said you could rub your cunt holes whore?" I smacked her again then thumbed her mouth open, pulled back and gripped my cock pushing it into her mouth and she gagged but I gripped her hair with both hands and pulled her down hard as she gaged a bunch. Pulled out and started to fuck her face a little quick short strokes it felt really good. I pulled out and went back to my bag her breathless, grabbed a towel I had to wipe off my cock, a baggie of coke, and a little plastic straw. I brought it to her breathing hard on the couch. I handed them to her. "Wipe it dry then do a couple lines." She went to work circling my cock with the towel and stroking it dry.

Shook out a medium sized line on my cock. "More than that druggy slut." She put a little more. I couldn't move I had the tip of my cock held down to keep it flat and straight for the coke.

Me "You're a big party slut aren't you?"

Her clearing her throat with a cough "yes sir"

Me" do that line bitch"

She grabbed the line and did it then held her nose a second moaning a bit at the rush laying back. I moved forward still holding the head of my cock,

"Get up here and throat it clean it's not going to waste"

She sat up took the tip from me and put it in her mouth then push down 3/4 of the way, my hand went to her head but she just kept going on her own to almost the whole thing and then licked the underside before coming up. It felt wild. I pushed her sideways on her back on the couch to lay and pushed her legs up to one shoulder

"Hold those"

I knelt and kicked off my pants, pulled up my shirt put a hand on the back of her thighs and rubbed at her slick pussy before giving it a couple quick smacks as she yelped commenting on her wet rape hole wanting my cock.

I put a couple bumps next to her pussy lips dipped to take them, and licked them clean.

Sat her back up to do dry my cock and do another big line off it. Repeating the throat cleaning then made her kneel over the back of the couch and squat back, holding at her harness with one hand and pushing my cock into her pussy with the other I started to fuck her.

Pounding her and I was so turned on I think I might have normally cum but the cocaine definitely delayed that. She was moaning and pounding back as I degraded her pulling some hair back to hold it, making her head pull back hard as I held her at the rope handle on her back. I called her a filthy rape mutt, asked if she liked her handle and being held like a pet and bread like a personal fuck slave. She said yes and was whorish with responses calling her self a brainless set of holes telling me she deserved to be raped please put a rape baby in me. Stuff like that.

When I got close I let up and stopped pulling her off the couch I made her get to the floor on all fours. Told her keep her eye on my cock head wagging in the air with her pussy juice all over it. I stood a few feet back and told her crawl to kiss and lick it. She did and she'd get a couple kisses or licks as I stepped back and said follow the cock needy cum dump. And we did this for a bit occasionally I'd let her get a lick and surprise her grabbing her hair and pushing into her deep bending at the waist and letting my other hand either spank her back and shoulders, ass, or the sides of her tits and ribs. Fucking her face a few strokes then making her continue.

We were both sweating and I wanted to cum so I eventually moved fast to grab her handle picked her up off the floor and her feet dragging pulled her to the couch beat her waist over it, pulled a throw pillow and put it over her head and legs spread over her and behind angled my cock down and rubbed the head all over her cunt and then over her asshole. Then back to her cunt for more juice and back over her ass a few times before sinking down into her pussy, and pushing two finger into her ass I let off the pillow but left it over her head gripped her hips and fucked her occasionally spanking her back and ass leaving handprints listening to her moan like a cock slut telling her I'm going to breed her rape pussy. Asking how she liked it. And listening as she talked through grunts and moans under the pillow calling herself worthless, a set of holes, not worthy to be bread, here for whatever I needed, my toy, a rape doll etc.

I pumped into her and dumped cum inside her a few spurts pulled out gripping the end to hold it and ripped her to the ground smacked her mouth and gripped her hair pulling her head to me letting the lest dribble and spurt over her forehead and down her eyes and nose.

"Clean that with your hands and eat it and don't forget to scoop it from your cum dump pussy to eat too." And I pushed my foot under her pussy where she knelt letting go of my cock pushing down by her hair and now shoulder to make her pussy grind over the top of my foot and letting her grind into it "look at that mess too clean it now" she stopped shoveling cum from her face as I backed up and she got down low on hands and knees to lick the top of my foot clean.

"Worthless rape slut."

"you want more cock, cum, and drugs I bet you party toy"

She moaned a little and nodded licking the top of my foot not looking up so I pulled her up and moved over to a comfy chair to the left of the couch. Told her to grab my bag and the coke stuff pulled a little side table to me and sat back while she hurried to get it all and started to come over starting to stand up. "Who said you could walk like a human?" She froze and dropped to the ground crawled over and knelt between my legs.

I fed her some Molly, we did some more lines off the table. I fingers a few bumps into her ass as she licked me clean and chubby. We didn't chat much. She doesn't want to be friends she just wants to be used and fucked hard like a set of holes. That's the part that I'm not really as into. I prefer to chill back out of the scene, check in, etc. The initial tension is gone and we (or at least I've cum). I like to play more but even if rough prefer the tone to change. Wasn't her thing, we'd discussed it before hand so I respected that.

o_lycos
o_lycos
2 Followers
12