Beverly Hills 9021-hoe - CNC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got me hard again. I went to use lube on her ass and it was the only time she kinda came out of character telling me not too much she preferred it to hurt more so to use more spit, cum, and drip from her pussy to lube it. I did face fuck her pretty hard and watched her high, glassy eyed, and half conscious passing and then unpausing little bouts of cock hungry ness as she'd try to face fuck herself on me. Spanking her tits a bunch. I got the spreader bar for her ankles and fucked her face stupid some more spanking and slapping her. Spitting on her. And humiliating her. She wanted me to piss on her.

I've done this a few times but it's not so much my thing and I didn't want to this night. I did tell her I could push her face in the toilet and fuck her. So she waddled there in the spreader, I helped picking her up by the harness handle and fucked her as calling her names etc.

I made her shower after that. I cleaned and gathered by stuff while she did. Checked my phone and told her I was going to go. Handed her a plan b and watched her take it. Said good bye we'd chat on twitter later. Ordered an uber to the corner and left.

12