Beverly Hills Lesbians Ch. 02

Story Info
The lesbian pornstar continues to teach young blonde Sandy.
2.1k words
4.44
6.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tera had interacted with her two very young and sexy actresses (more or less their young hot bodies) in an intensive casting, she left the two girls alone for the weekend. Should they rest in her villa and enjoy the sun and the pool outside. Still, she couldn't get them out of her mind. Tera had really enjoyed sleeping with them and training them. She was especially impressed by Sandy, who had made her cum multiple timses in the hot tub.

She knew Sandy's mother, who she had to promise to look after her daughter in Hollywood. If only she knew what Tera meant by that... She assumed that frontal training was the best thing for the 18-year-old. With that, she knew exactly how things worked here...

Tera loved taking the dominant part as well. Sandy had screamed so incredibly horny in the hot tub when she was fucked by her with the big dildo. The little one didn't even know what happened to her and could only submit to the experienced Tera. A real natural talent. And how she had kissed Sandy underwater, the 18 year old girl definatly had not expected. Tera was into blatant french kisses. To her, they were the epitome of lesbian sex!!! Sandy had not been prepared at all for Tera's aggressive tongue attack. That had excited Tera even more. Tera got wet again just thinking about it and decided to pay Sandy an unexpected visit that night to fuck her again and french kiss her wildly.

Tera quietly opened the front door that night and sneaked upstairs through her mansion to the guest bedroom. In Tera's house, every bedroom was optimized for sex. Sandy was in the safari room. The bed was large and round. Fifteen square feet was an expansive playground for horny sex.

On the walls hung the stuffed heads of antelopes, that of a tiger, and right next to the bed the stuffed body of a male lion, displayed on a pedestal, which seemed to pounce aggressively on the bed with its mouth wide open.

Whoever had sex in this room was watched by the lifeless eyes of wild animals.

Tera saw Sandy sleeping in the light of the moon in the middle of the bed. The pornstar had already stripped off her clothes piece by piece on the stairs and now had on only a tight high-cut leopard thong and a matching top to hold her firm silicone breasts. The strapon belt she held in her hand. She would put it on later. Tera wore her leopard thong only when she expected a very hot confrontation. It made her feel like a predatory cat and she looked like one. In the leopard thong she felt even more like a predator... She silently opened the bedroom door, got on her knees and then lay down on her stomach. She sexily and gracefully crawled her hot body across the carpet toward the bed. She wanted to feel like a predatory cat, stalking her helpless prey as if in tall grass.

She was already incredibly aroused and wet between her legs. Slowly she climbed onto the bed. There lay her defenseless 18 year old gazelle. She liked the comparison... Sandy was lying on the matrass without a blanket, because it was so warm. Sandy's sexy body was only covered by a nano bikini, that is, a bikini that really only just reached over her labia and nipples. No wonder, it was the only underwear Tera had given her... Sandy had the figure and appearance of a fit horny cheerleader. The sight of this hot female body excited her at least as much as that of an attractive man and a big cock!

Tera was now lying flat on the bed with her legs spread wide. She pressed the balls of her feet into the soft mattress, ready to push herself foward. She was ready to jump like a cat and enjoyed this feeling. She felt her wetness and her arousal. Her leopard thong stretched tight between her horny ass and over her shaven pussy. In this position she really felt like a predator and incredibly sexy. She had to purr involuntarily, like a cat. At any moment she would pounce on Sandy and take her. Tera slowly stuck out her long tongue, because that was the first thing she would do.

Slide her tongue into Sandy's mouth. Sandy moved all at once and turned from her side to her back in her sleep. This was the moment Tera had been waiting for. She took a leap and pounced on her little sleeping blonde. The next second, the hot 34 year old Tera was on top of the hot 18 year old. The sudden weight startled Sandy and she winced. Lying wide-legged on top of her, Tera pressed her pubic bone into Sandy's crotch and pressed her large breasts onto hers. Immediately Tera's full lips were on the young woman's. Her long tongue slid quickly and deeply into Sandy's mouth and twitched unrestrainedly inside. Sandy braced herself against her, kicking her arms and legs, but had no chance. Tera liked the way she struggled against her. It excited her even more. The deep and fierce French kiss produced smacking sounds and Tera began to moan as they kissed. Sandy had to moan as well, gasping for air at the same time. Tera felt Sandy using all her strength against her.

But Tera knew she was stronger, more experienced and hornier. Her tongue moved aggressively in Sandy's mouth and in between licked wetly over her pretty face until it was completely covered with saliva. While kissing, Tera let herself go totally. She was completely absorbed in her role as sexual predator and grabbed her little gazelle and rolled over the big bed with her tightly embraced, because a wild leopardess would roll around just as wildly. It was an exciting sight how the two female bodies moved with and against each other. There was a wild hunt going on in this bed. Actually, the hunt was already over. Tera had her! Tera made sure Sandy was back under her. She grabbed Sandy's butt and drilled two fingers into her sweet ass as deep as she could. Sandy jerked under the frantic movements that penetrated her ass. At the same time Tera sucked frantically on the 18 year old's neck and even let her feel her teeth a little. She did it like a predator, which hunted down its weaker prey and chose the most sensitive part of the body as a target. Sandy had realized by now that it was Tera and surrendered to her own sexual urges. Tera had said she would come unannounced, but Sandy had not expected her so soon. She screamed out her lust. "AAAAAAHHHH-AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Tera ripped down the almost nothing what Sandy's top because and voluptuously massaged her tits. Tera's tongue slid quickly down her sexy body and then had arrived between her thighs. Actually THAT was her most sensitive spot... Without hesitation, she stripped Sandy of her nano bikini and stuck her long tongue into her sweet pussy to penetrate it.

"AHHH!!! AAAAHH!!!" Sandy moaned loudly as she felt Tera's hot tongue inside her.

"OH GOD.... UUUUHHHH AAAAAHHH!!!" She jerked under the tongue thrusts of her wild "leopardess" and felt her climax coming. Her hands tangled in the bed sheet. Tera was digging her pussy with her tongue! She loved to give it to the young woman this way.

Sandy pushed herself into the bed with her feet as she orgasmed. Her body was tense and she came loudly!!!

"EEEHHH-AAAAHH-AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Tera continued and mounted her face without hesitation. The thin fabric of her leopard bikini pressed against Sandy's lips and Sandy began to lick with her tongue until finally Tera pulled the thong aside so her tongue could penetrate her. The hot "leopardess" now settled completely on her face and enjoyed the horny tongue fuck her young playmate was getting her. There was no end to the moaning.

The black-haired Tera jerked her hips up and down and let Sandy lick her beautifully until she was seized by a violent orgasm that made her rise. She rolled her eyes in rapture. Her inhuman moaning could be heard throughout the building and through the wide open window in the garden.

The horny 34 year old Tera and self-proclaimed leopardess let herself roll onto her side and grabbed her strapon, which she immediately strapped on.

"You little bitch!" she said. "We're nowhere near done!" said Tera.

"Yeah, do me!" moaned Sandy. In the doggy position, she jerkily inserted the black strapon into Sandy. Tera forcefully bent over and forced Sandy into the mattress. As she did so, she held the blonde with her right arm wrapped around her neck. In this position she began to fuck Sandy hard! Sandy's sex cries were shrill and alternated with loud moaning sequences. Tera, kneeling behind her, fucked her relentlessly. Her long black hair swirled wildly. Her face was tense with horniness.

After almost 15 minutes of fucking the horny pornstar pulled the strapon out of the exhausted young woman and turned her on her back again. Again Tera kissed Sandy on the mouth. Deeply and aggressively. Now she took Tera from the front. Their tongues licked and lapped at each other and Tera's hands intensely explored the 18 year old's fit body while she fucked her hard with the strapon. Tera went at it like an animal, enjoying every second. Her pelvis jerked back and forth relentlessly as if to fuck Sandy senseless. Sandy moaned as loud as she could.

Sandy tried to keep of with the tongue kissing just as fiercely and straightened up so that they were both sitting on their knees kissing and licking each other fiercely. Tera unbuckled the strapon. A sexy 18 year old and a hot 34 year old were getting it on here by all the rules of the art. Tera had to admit that the girl did her very best. She took off her top during the tongue fight and then started to pull down her leopard thong. First just a few inches and then completely. Her perfectly trained ass was a dream. Also for Sandy, who massaged it ecstatically with her hands and then fumbled between her butt crack. Naked at last, Tera thought. A sex hunt was only successful for her when she was naked at the end and she had finished her playmate without toys...

The saliva ran over their lips, down their necks and then over their breasts.

That's how fiercely they kissed. Tera took her leopard thong and put it in Sandy's mouth.

"Take this!" she said and kissed Sandy who had her thong in her mouth. The elastic fabric was between their two fighting tongues and soaked with her saliva. They opened their legs like scissors and rubbed their pussies against each other. Tera had to admit that at 18, Sandy was already very good in bed. Sweating, the two rubbed their wet pussies against each other. Sitting wide-legged on Sandy's leg, Tera then climbed to her orgasm and gave her climax unrestrained free rein. She was in a phase of pleasure that she forgot everything else around her. She just couldn't get enough of this young blonde. Tera grabbed the back of Sandy's head again and flattened her in a flash, pulling her down by her hair. With her left hand she fingered the girl on her pussy and put her fingers inside her one after the other.

"I'll show you, baby!" said Tera. Sandy moaned loudly. Tera dilated her pussy with her fingers and gradually forced her whole hand between her legs and began to fist her.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" shrieked Sandy, jerking around. But Tera held her tightly. Tera was still going at it in her role as the wild leopardess. With her hand in her pussy, she pleasured the 18 year old. She moaned and screamed out several orgasms. When she was done Tera slowly pulled her hand out of her. But even then Tera was still not done.

"Come on, fight back. I like naughty girls." Tera laid on top of her and rubbed herself against her. Sandy thought this was horny, but pretended to fight her off and braced herself with all her might against the woman on top of her.

"Yeah, show me. Fight me. Make an effort." she encouraged Tera, making her squirm under her.

"OH FUCK!!! YEAH! AHHH-AAAAAAHHH!!!" Tera loved using Sandy's sexy body and rubbed her pussy hard against Sandy's. With that she brought herself and Sandy to the next climax and finally collapsed on top of her, exhausted and sweating. The leopardess had made her prey and Sandy had had the fuck of her life.

The End

If you like the story, please leave a comment. :-)