Beverly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran home and changed into a cute house dress that I'd had for years but seldom wore. I wore only skimpy panties with it, no sense making things more difficult than needed. My firm small breasts stood proud, I felt a chill run through my body as I thought about him sucking nearly all of my breast into his mouth. I stopped at the store and bought a bouquet of grocery store kind of flowers, after all, flowers aren't only for women. He was still I the woods when I walked in the back door.

By the time he came in I had supper all but ready. He was full of sawdust and wood chips from the chainsaw, when he took me in his arms and kissed me gently, I forgot all about the wood chips. Pulling me tight to himself he whispered in my ear.

"Hello beautiful, damn you're good to look at." He didn't pat my bottom though, something I not only liked but had come to expect. Walking outside he emptied the cuffs of his jeans and the went to the mud room where he hung up his work clothes. As he sauntered past me in his underwear I had all I could do to not grab hold of that lovely meat and drag him to the bedroom. He smiled, said he'd wash up and be back in ten minutes. I had supper on the table as he walked out in sweatpants and slippers. A sweatshirt was draped over his arm.

I smiled as I watched the muscles across his chest and abdomen ripple with every stride, thinking to myself. Those are my muscles to enjoy. Those are the arms that hold me tight and protect me, the arms that make me feel safe and secure no matter where we are. Walking to me he draped the shirt over the back of his chair and put his hands on my chest, molding and squeezing my small mounds of flesh. Without so much as kiss he looked me in the eye.

"Got any panties on under that dress gorgeous?"

I decided to play his game, "A good girl never tells. Only bad boys have the nerve to feel under a girls dress."

He dropped his hands to my waist, lifted me in the air and slid his hands to my butt as my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms encircled his neck. Rubbing his hands across my panties he patted twice and grinned, then put them inside caressing my bare bottom. Using his hands to pull me tight to his bulging hardon he said with a raspy voice.

"You are a teasing little wench Beaulah Milton. I may have to take some of the wind out of your sails tonight."

I pushed back looking at him. "Yes, I know your name is Beulah, saw it on an envelope at your place. I kinda like it, I respect you wanting to be called Bev and will make sure I do .... (he paused and smiled) Buttercup."

I couldn't take anymore, I needed this man, my man, right here and now.

"Can we skip supper Paul? I need your ax to split my slit. Hell, fuck me on the table, I don't care, just give me what I need baby."

Damned if he didn't move the dishes to the side with one hand and spin me around with the other. In a flurry of rapid movements I was face down on the table, my panties had been pulled down and his gorgeous cock was fully imbedded within the wet walls of my vagina. I gripped the sides of the table and braced for every hard thrust as it met my tiny ass, his balls were slapping against my clit, it was enough to send me into an early orgasm. Finding his rhythm I began pushing back into him with gusto, I felt him hit my cervix a few times and though I didn't want to make any noise I yelped each time. He knew what was happening and short stroked a few more minutes while my body adjusted.

When I knew I could handle it I yelled out "deep". We didn't last ten minutes, my entire body was quivering as I felt his load coming through the urethra and into my hungry pussy. Spurt after spurt hit my cervix, then he began to soften slightly, when I tightened the vaginal muscles he growled.

"You little slut, you want more, I'll give you more."

Pulling out he flipped me over and sunk his now re-hardened cock into my warm, gooey, wanton love cavern. Our eyes were locked on the other as we humped in unison, my spindly legs wrapped around his legs, dress bunched around my hips, little tits moving back and forth with every stroke. Looking deeply into his eyes I cooed.

"I love you Paul Bunyan, there can never be another in my life."

With equal passion he replied, "And I love you buttercup, you're the only woman I want. I can't wait to see your little tummy growing with our baby inside."

I moaned and pulled him down to kiss me, it was another fast and furious encounter, we lasted a bit longer than the first episode but not by much. With his semi-stiff dick still inside he lifted me off the table and carried me to the bathroom where he pulled out and sat me on the toilet. Once he'd washed he handed me the warm washcloth and left the room. Walking back into the kitchen I started looking for my panties, he smiled.

"Looking for these?" he asked as he put them to his nose and sniffed. I nodded.

"Too bad, they're mine now. The aroma of you being turned on makes me want you twenty-four hours a day."

I grabbed my crotch and with a smile said, "Ouch."

We both laughed as he motioned me to sit on his lap. Unzipping the dress he lowered it until my pert nipples appeared, without a moment's hesitation he had a nipple in his mouth. After paying attention to both breasts he sat back.

"How about you sit here on this warmed chair while I reheat supper, we may need some nourishment after that little bump and grind episode."

Though we talked every day we didn't see one another again until Saturday morning when I went to his place. He had an assortment of fruits ready when I walked in the door, there was also eggs and sausage if I was interested. As we cleaned up the dishes his phone rang.

"Hello, this is Yngvar. Oh, hi Darrel. Sure, that will be okay, not for very long though, she's still skittish with strangers around the colt. Okay, we'll see you around one. Yup, bye."

He turned to me, "Darrel says to say hi for them. I could hear Laura in the background cackling."

I laughed, "Yeah, as soon as she figured out we were engaged in bedroom Olympics she hasn't let up. Always wants to know if I'm satisfied and taken care of. When I told her I'd never imagined having so many orgasms she just smiled and nodded her head as she mumbled, 'that's what it's like with Darrel."

Princess surprised me when they visited that afternoon, she and her colt took to the kids right away. She was skittish about Darrel and Laura, but what mattered most to them was that the kids had a positive experience. After letting each of the kids feed Princess some grain from the palm of their hand Yng felt we should let the horse and colt be. Darrel, Laura and I sat on the deck as Yngvar took the two kids on a tractor ride around the yard, letting each have a turn steering. I found myself thinking, 'what a perfect daddy' he'll be.

With winter approaching and the end of my lease coming up it was time to decide what to do. I cornered Dr. Tim one morning and asked if he had any free time in the afternoon. It so happened that he and I were both open for almost an hour right after lunch. In the break room by ourselves he nodded my way.

"What's up Bev?"

"I'm in a quandary as to what I should do. Yng wants me to move in with him, my lease is up and I'm just not sure what I should do. We love each other and are compatible, (long pause) I don't know doc, I don't have a dad to ask so I'm asking you."

He sat back folding his arms, "You love him that much?" I nodded. "And he loves you equally?" I nodded again. "Are you good together in bed?"

I looked at him quizzically, he replied, "It's important Bev. Are you two good in bed? If not, you're in for a long miserable unsatisfied life."

He smiled, "You're flushed Bev. It must be pretty good by your reaction."

"Oh my gosh doc, that man does things to me I never imagined. Yes, to be honest, we are VERY good in bed. We both like the same things and we both go out of our way to satisfy the other."

Looking across the table he leaned forward, "Then marry the man and make it right."

I was stunned, "He hasn't asked me yet."

"Then tell him, men are dumb when it comes to stuff like that. Simply tell him what you want, if he loves you that much he won't hesitate."

It was a Thursday when doc and I talked, Yng and I typically didn't get together on Thursdays. I made up my mind while finishing with the last patient that was about to change. Pulling into the driveway I noticed the barn lights were on. As I strolled in Yng looked up and smiled.

"Hey you. This is a nice surprise, what brings you out on a Thursday?"

I snuggled in tight looking for my hello kiss. Breaking the kiss and looking up I announced my plan.

"I'm here to find out what it's like to be with you every day. As soon as you marry me I can move in and we can begin making babies, real live babies, not pretend practice run babies. Don't look so surprised, we love each other, I don't wanna be alone and neither do you, so, let's get married and settle it."

Pulling me tight enough to maul my lips with his he took control, pushing me back against some bales, lifting me to sit on them he smiled.

"When and where babe? I'm more than ready, I haven't asked because I wasn't sure you wanted to live outside the city. We'll trade your car in for one with all-wheel drive, and heated seats, and I'll put a hot water coil in the garage to keep it warm, the wood boiler has more than enough capacity to handle that. I'm so excited Beulah, I finally get to make you mine forever. Come in the house and make love with me."

Putting my hands on his chest I stopped him, "Un-uh, we've blessed every room in that house multiple times, but we've never christened the barn. Make love to me here, in the hay, show me how much you love me."

After placing a horse blanket on a pile of thick hay he slowly undressed me, laid me down and covered me with a regular blanket he kept in the small office if he slept in the barn on a cot. I watched as he stripped, he wasn't hurried or frantic. He was in his underwear when I sat up, hooked my fingers into the waistband and pulled them down. As he stepped out of them I scooted to my knees, grabbed his dick and wrapped my lips around it. His hands were on the sides of my head as he slowly stroked in and out of my mouth, I loved how he face fucked me, never abusive or degrading, no choking, no forcing it down my throat, just slow deep strokes that I could take without gagging.

I knew he was getting close and pulled back. I motioned for him to lay down. Whispering in his ear I started changing positions.

"I'm gonna sit on your face, I want you to eat my pussy. Then I want it from behind, not fast, just deep. Can we do that?"

He wasted no time positioning my pussy above his mouth. After a long satisfying fuck we collapsed on the hay, the blanket had been pushed aside, hay was sticking to our sweaty bodies. Still naked he picked me up carrying me to the house, the cool night air soon had its effect on my nipples, they were hard as pebbles. Setting me on the bed wrapped in a blanket he started a bath. Forty minutes later we left the tub and headed for the bedroom. He quickly donned some sweats and went to find my clothes.

He wouldn't let me leave that night, insisting he wash my soiled panties, promising to take me into work the next day. When I reminded him I would need clean scrubs he relented on taking me in, but asked me to stay the night with him. I got up early, went home, washed, put on work clothes and headed to work. When I walked out the employee entrance Friday after work who should be sitting in his truck waiting but my prince charming. With me leaning through his truck window for a kiss he told me he'd follow me home.

It was Friday evening, we normally got a bite to eat somewhere and then watched a TV series or a movie. I wanted tonight to be different, sexy, seductive, I wanted him so starved for my body that he would be willing to fuck me senseless as soon as we were behind closed doors. Driving home with him behind me I was doing a mental inventory of the sexy lingerie I owned, I didn't wonder if he would like seeing me in lingerie or not. He's a guy, and guys are visual creatures, he'll love it. Stockings, a belt, transparent panties and a wispy bra that covered nothing, it would be there just so I could say I had one on. The best part will be ..... when he takes it off and mounts me.

I was horny and feeling raunchy, I wanted Yng to pound on my small black ass as long as I could take it. We both enjoyed it from behind and lately I'd come to like it on my tummy with my ass raised, in fact, we'd ordered and received a special foam wedge for just such a position. My chest would be on the bed, my face in a pillow, my tiny ass in the air and his tool owning my pussy. By the time I pulled into the parking lot I was so wet my panties felt gooey, just the way I wanted them to be when he took them off.

I wanted the juice to be so thick that the cloth would hug my vulva and not let loose without him tugging them down. Maybe, just maybe, I'd ask him to eat me as I stood leaning against the wall. Laura told me Darrel had done that to her one night by surprise and it had her so turned on she fucked him in the hallway with the kids sleeping fifteen feet away. That's what I wanted the night to be, unbridled, uninhibited, no boundaries sex from night until dawn. I knew we could never last that long, but hey, it was a nice fantasy.

I was so grateful Yng never asked for or hinted he wanted my ass, it was simply out of the question, there are just too many diseases that can be contracted through feces. A girl can give herself an enema and do other things to be clean, but there's always a risk, one I wasn't willing to take. Had I never had any training in the medical field I may have thought differently, but I did. I had no more than parked the car when Yng opened the door reaching for my hand.

Pulling me up he took me in his arms and laid a kiss on me that would start a forest fire, not to mention contributing to the fire already in my nether region. My knees were like rubber, his hands on the cheeks of my ass kept me upright, pulling back he smiled.

"Good evening future Mrs. Mattila. I can hardly wait to slip that ring on your finger. Speaking of rings, we need to pick out a set this weekend and have it sized right away. I want everyone to know you're my future wife. And for supper, I picked up a pizza at Little Angelo's, our favorite pizza place.

I swooned, no man had ever made me feel this way, "Yng, I want to go out after we eat. There's a new club in Centerville that I want you to take me to. I wanna dance and have a few drinks and then I want you to screw me senseless. I wanna scream when I cream. Hey, that rhymed, I'm a poet and didn't know it."

He laughed, "Do I screw you on the dance floor or at home?"

I pushed in, grinding my pelvis into his, "You can have me anywhere you like baby, as long as no one else is watching. Yng, when we get inside I want to do something after we eat, something different."

With supper over he asked what I would like to do, I was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Will you eat me while I stand and lean against the wall?"

Before I could continue he grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed me against the wall, yanked my scrubs down and reached for the panties. They were a bit more stubborn than the scrubs, as he literally peeled them away from the pudenda he looked up and smiled.

"You naughty girl, your panties are full of lovely musky cream."

What he did next startled me, he grabbed the sides and literally ripped the fabric leaving me completely exposed and his face buried in my muff. With his tongue already doing its magic I yielded and let the pending orgasm slowly encompass my body. It was so good, starting in my abdomen and eventually reaching the tips of my toes as I grabbed his hair with both hands, pushed into his mouth, threw my head back and let out a squeal. He kept licking, flicking his tongue over my clit, sending wave after wave of ecstasy crashing through my body. Pushing his mouth away from my quivering pussy my body began to slump down the wall, he stood and lifted me tight against his chest.

Whispering in my ear he said, "Like that?"

I could barely breath, "Oh my gosh, you damned near killed me Paul Bunyan. Your tongue is as mighty as the ax between your legs. Son of a bitch, I'm so weak I can't stand, take me to the bedroom, please baby."

In a flash I was cradled in his arms one more time, it was as if I weighed nothing. Laying me on the bed he finished undressing me and putting me under the covers naked. My pussy was still spasming, ready for more as I drifted off to sleep. When I woke it was after eight, strolling into the living room I noticed he was on my laptop, I surmised he was probably looking at porn. After all, isn't that what all guys do, or so I was led to believe. When I sat next to him and looked at the screen I wasn't sure if I should be relieved or bewildered. Staring at me was of all things imaginable, chain saws. I pulled back enough to look at his face.

"Chain saws? You're looking at chain saws? Not porn, or some frilly sexy undies you want me to wear, chain saws, really?"

He gave me the snake eye, "Well I'm getting into the hardwoods more and more, I need a bigger saw. Are you wearing panties under that tee-shirt?" I nodded. "Get um off, panties are optional tonight, you wanna go dancing, then I want you to wear one of your mid-thigh skirts, stockings with a belt and no panties. As for porn, I don't need porn, I have you, and regarding sexy undies, you just keep surprising me and I'll continue to adore your body."

I stood lifting the shirt to my waist, sliding my hand into my panties I bent over and whispered, "This is all yours big boy, you sure you don't want to follow me and watch as I dress for you?"

He grinned, "Bev, if I follow you to the bedroom I'm gonna fuck you raw and we'll never leave this house to go dancing."

I pulled the shirt over my head, taut firm breasts with stiff nipples awaited his lips as I straddled him. As he sucked one and then the other I bent enough to say into his ear.

"Then come fuck me raw, to hell with dancing, I need your cock."

When I stood and turned he grabbed my waist, pulled the panties down and spun me to face him. He quickly kissed my muff and pushed back unbuckling his belt. Pushing his jeans and underwear to his knees he pulled me down so my face was directly above his hard twitching cock. With a hand on the back of my head he gently pushed me toward his dick, I didn't hesitate opening my mouth and inhaling as much as possible before the head hit the back of my throat.

I love his cock, it's more than six but I have no idea how much more, I don't carry a tape measure with me in the bedroom. I just know that when I spread my hand it's six inches from the tip of my thumb to the tip of my little finger, and he was longer than that. I'd been with an uncircumcised guy and found I liked Yng's cut cock so much more. Thick, a bulbous head, veins running down the sides and a tube at the bottom that looked as though it could pump gallons of semen into me. I knew the semen gland and the testicles couldn't possibly produce that much at any one time, but I imagined if they could his cock could handle it.

I had learned through the weeks that he liked his blow jobs hands free, I would at times grasp the lower part and push more into my mouth, but I never jerked him off at the same time I sucked him. With my hands on his thighs I had a nice rhythm going, when I looked up he mouthed, "my little cocksucker" and smiled at me. I stayed at the task with great diligence, his head was back and his legs were beginning to stiffen, I knew it wouldn't be long before I received the fruits on my labor. I wanted him to cum hard, hard enough that he'd have to rest while I put on stockings and a belt to be fucked in on the living room floor.