Beverly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his back arched and his pelvis pushed toward my mouth I took all I could and waited, the moment I felt semen flowing through the urethra I moved back and locked my lips around the head. Semen spewed from him in what seemed like gushers, you know, like the old westerns where you see the oil gushing out of the ground. I swallowed as fast as I could, I could hear myself gulping as I tried to stay ahead of the heavy spurts flooding my mouth. He had cum in my mouth before, but this, holy shit, this was above and beyond anything previous. I continued to lick and suck lightly as he softened, he finally pushed my head away and pulled up into his arms.

"No more baby, it tickles so bad it almost hurts. Give me a minute and I'll join you in the bedroom."

With a soft slap on the ass he sent me scurrying down the hall, little did he know we were not going to make it to the bedroom for quite some time. It took me all of ten minutes to slip into the sexy stockings and matching colored belt, when I walked out in nothing but that he looked and his cock was instantly hard. I was smiling to myself, "my man, my studly man is hard and waiting for me already."

I had the wedge under my arm and threw it onto the thick carpet, by the time I was lying with my tummy on the wedge and my ass in the air he was sliding that glorious man meat inside me. His hands grasped my hips as he thrust in and out, I was so wet it took no effort at all for him to be balls deep. When we made love like this he always stopped when his balls made contact with my clit the first time. He would hold tight to me and I would wiggle my hips in an effort to get the last fraction of an inch inside me. I looked back over my shoulder.

"Now baby, give it to me now. I want everything you have tonight. I may be sore in the morning, but I want you to screw me as many times as you can tonight."

I will never know where he found the stamina, (and after all the years we've been married it's never happened again), but he fucked me four times that night. The last time just before dawn, he didn't have much to deposit, but he did stay at it long enough to have a climax. Following that we didn't drift off to sleep, we literally yielded to exhaustion. To my surprise I was awake before Yng, which as I thought about it made sense, he's the one who did the lions share of the work. I simply lay there and enjoyed orgasm after orgasm, sure, I was active and tired, but not like him.

Sitting up I realized just how swollen and sore I was, putting my feet on the floor and standing I knew I would be walking gingerly for more than a day. My pussy felt like it had been torn apart. Looking at myself as the urine burned leaving my body I noticed how swollen and red I was, even for a brown skinned girl. Oh well, I told him to fuck me raw, I had no room to complain.

When he stumbled down the hall at 8:55 he cursed himself saying how he needed to get home and make sure Princess was fed and had fresh water. I stopped him, pushing my thin body into his.

"It's okay, I called Laura, she and the kids went out and took care of everything. Did you forget what you said you wanted to do this weekend?"

His face screwed up, then he smiled. "Get rings for you."

I kissed him, "That's right, but we'll need to take our time, I'm having a difficult time moving fast. Honey you reamed me good last night, I can hardly walk."

He scoffed, "Tell me about it, my dick feels like the skin has been pulled off. I've never gone four times in a row Bev, you wear me out."

We laughed reaching the consensus we wouldn't be doing that again anytime soon. He wanted to go home, shower, change and be back to get me at noon. He had been gone long enough for me to shower and try getting rid of at least part of what he deposited inside me, I did something I hadn't done for years. I douched. I had finished dressing when the phone rang.

"Hi big sister. What can I do for you, oh, and thanks for taking care of the horse."

She laughed softly, "What you can do is tell me why he couldn't go to the farm himself. Did you screw him into oblivion last night Bev?"

I decided I'd give her a general description of our activities or she'd have a hundred questions.

"Well, to start with he ate me in the hallway while I leaned against the wall, just like you talked about. Then he stripped me, ripping my panties off. Yes, he literally ripped them off, I almost creamed on the spot thinking he wanted me so bad he'd rip my underwear. After he ate me I gave him a long, deep, hands-free blow job that buckled his knees."

Laura let out a hoot and said, "You did all of that before you got to the bedroom? Really?"

"Oh, it gets better, while he was recouping I slipped into stockings and a belt, lay on the tummy wedge in the middle of the living room floor and let him pound my pussy until we both moaned. After that was more of the same in the bedroom, we went at it four times Laura. Not one of them was a quickie, we didn't go less than thirty minutes each time, I'm so frickin sore I can hardly walk."

"She belly laughed, "It was worth it though, right? It's been years since Darrel has hosed me down like that, but I've never forgotten those nights. So tell me, just how big is that axe he carries?"

It was my turn to laugh, "No, no, no, you wouldn't tell me about your man, I'm not telling you about mine. I remember you telling me it isn't necessarily about size, but how it was used and if it satisfied you. I can say unequivocally his equipment not only fills every crevice and fold of my vagina, he satisfies me to the point of damned near passing out. Is that enough info to keep you from asking anything more?"

Laura sighed, "You lucky girl. I'm so happy for you. You waited a long time, patience paid off kiddo. What's on the agenda for the afternoon?"

I couldn't wait to tell her, "Rings, he's buying me a wedding set today. We're gonna get married right away."

"What? No shit? You'd better make damned sure I'm at your wedding, no running off somewhere without me along. How soon?"

"The date isn't set yet, but in the next few months, and don't worry, you'll be there. I want it outside but the weather is already to unpredictable. We're gonna see if we can rent the American Legion hall. Hey, I need to go, he'll be here soon. Love you sis."

We found a ring set that afternoon, when I wondered about the cost he shrugged it off.

"When I sold up north the land was at a premium, when I bought down here the market was depressed, I had enough to buy where I'm at outright, scratch that, where we'll be at, there's no mortgage. Get what you want Bev, within reason, but you don't need to think cheap either."

The set I wanted was just over four grand, he didn't bat an eye, he simply wrote a check (who has checks anymore, he does) and got the guy to size it right away. An hour later we returned to pick up the rings, kneeling in the middle of the jewelers store he asked me to marry him. I was bawling my eyes out as he slipped the ring on my finger, gently took my hand in his and led me down the sidewalk. Doctor Tim and the others at work were excited for me, the girls of course had to examine it thoroughly, all reaching the conclusion he hadn't scrimped on quality or cost.

With my lease nearly over I moved into the house right away, each weekend we would move more of my stuff to the farm. Paul, my hunky lumberjack, did buy me an all-wheel drive vehicle with heated seats and installed a hot water coil in the garage. As a surprise he registered my car for specialty plates that read, "skinygrl". Life was good, NO, life was very good. We made the decision to be married on the 9th of February, my birthday. With Laura as my bridesmaid, Darrel as the best man and the kids carrying flowers, we said our vows in front of the three or four dozen people who witnessed the occasion.

In our attached bathroom there hangs a small plaque he made for me. On a piece of yellow birch he wood burned the following, "always kiss me goodnight", we make sure we do. By spring we were as happily ensconced in each other's lives as we thought we possibly could be. We'd gotten an early garden in, the mare and colt were doing wonderfully, my work was steady and timber prices were up. What more could we ask for? In reality nothing, until God blessed us with a little one growing inside me.

Yngvar did as he said he would, he would lay with his head on my bulging tummy and talk to our baby or try to hear its heartbeat. I thought I looked a fright with a baby bump hanging off the front of my slender frame, he thought I looked more beautiful than ever. What we both liked was that my breasts had increased a size, he would softly manhandle them with his lips, telling me he wanted a taste if the baby didn't drink everything.

Summer came and went, fall was beautiful that year, the colors were simply radiant, as the weather began to warm after winter with the promise of spring our first born arrived late in the night. At 1:13am a boy was born to Yngvar and Beulah Mattila, whom we named Sydney after my late grandfather. I was pregnant with our second eighteen months later, at that time we decided I should stop working outside the home and concentrate on the kids. Considering we had three more after that it turned out to be the right decision at the right time.

When the second was born, a boy we named Alfred, Yng surprised me with something I'd always wanted but never said much about. He had a back porch built and a white picket fence installed around the back yard where the kids would play. The next three kids were all girls, Yngvar wanted to give them Finnish names and we did. Emilya, Leah, and Mathilda.

We often sit on the back porch holding hands watching the youngest play after supper and think about how a skinny black girl and a Finnish white lumberjack ever found one another.

He teases and says if he hadn't had his teeth cleaned those many years ago who knows what loser I might have married. That usually gets him slugged in the chest and a woman possessed in bed that night. I keep telling him I have to prove why he will never need another woman in his life. He laughs and gives it to me like the lumberjack he is, we may not have a blue ox, but I think my hubby has the stamina of one.

Like my aunt used to say, "it spreads my thighs, brightens my eyes and gives my tail some exercise."

*****************

This will likely be my last submission for 2021 as I'm going to take a break during the holiday season. I'm blessed to have the kids, along with the grandkids, and two new additions, great grands, home this year for the holidays. There won't be time for reading, writing, or submitting a story. I have several written and edited, I'll begin submitting them with the New Year.

From me to you, Merry Christmas. See you next year.

R410a