Beware, Beware, the Enchanted Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know exactly what you're doing, don't you?" she said, then groaned as she was pulled closer to the flower, her back arching almost to the point of discomfort. The vine inside her started to work faster. Janai wondered when it would end. With her orgasm? Or with something else? Would she just have to wait until the plant got tired of her?

If it was her orgasm, though, she wouldn't have to wait long. Already it was coiling tighter in her core, winding to a blissful pressure. And with this new angle she was being held at, the vine rubbed up against a spot inside of her that only served to bring her closer to the edge.

Around her, the water splashed up against her skin in repeated waves with every thrust of the vines. It was fucking her hard now, the binds on her legs and arms tighter than before.

"Come on," Janai grit out. "Just do it already. You know what you're doing, so just get it over with."

But before the plant could do anything in response, she broke, the orgasm hitting her like a train out of nowhere. Janai jerked in the vines' hold, writhing and moaning even as the vine inside her kept going. It kept going until she'd dissolved into little more than a whimpering mess, and then it was over.

The vine retreated, pulling from her core even as the other vines holding her up loosened and dropped her without warning. Janai stumbled and almost fell in the water but managed to catch herself.

Breathing heavily, she looked over her shoulder. "Is that it then? You're done?"

The flower gave a final shudder before going completely still. Somehow, Janai could tell that it had gone dormant again. She wondered if maybe it was possible to assign personalities to plants.

"I still didn't get to pick one of your petals," she muttered to herself.

Going back for one didn't seem like a good idea.

Head clearing from the spores now, Janai sighed and started toward the shore. She felt sated and utterly relaxed in the wake of everything, though she supposed she shouldn't have felt that way.

Reaching the shore, she pulled a small towel from her pack and dried off as best she could before getting dressed again. Grabbing her staff, she took one last look at the pond over her shoulder and chewed her lip.

It wouldn't be a good idea to come back here.

But...

But she did want that sample.

Janai shook her head. Who was she kidding, she was just making excuses now.

Turning away, she pushed the thought from her mind and started in the direction of Mathilde's hut. It was time to go home.

12