Beware Hitch Hikers!

Story Info
Losing control of stupid situations I manufacture for a joke.
2.7k words
3.31
14.2k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about my beautiful sexy wife whose sexual experiences arose from a period when she was employed by the company I work for under the story headings of A Stupid Bet. That is history and although it was life changing for her, we remain soul mates and deeply devoted to each other.

A few months had passed since anything exciting had happened in our lives and I had been working very long hours and being constantly worn out meant that our sex life was non-existent. Julia was very understanding as ever and did not put me under any pressure even though whenever she tried hard to initiate anything I just failed to get interested or aroused. It was a bit worrying and she was clearly getting very frustrated.

When eventually I got a 4 day break Julia booked a London hotel for a long weekend and thought that a break away would be good for both of us. We packed the car and I waited for Julia to appear and as I was just about to blow the horn getting impatient she appeared strolling up wearing a mid thigh length light weight dress thin enough to see her bra and pants through the material which was secured by a tie across her waist. With a smirk she said "that's got your attention" - which it had! She looked stunning with her large breasts swaying sexily with every step.

Once in the car her dress rode up to the top of her legs and the gape above the tied belt gave me a perfect view of her bulging left breast falling over the top of a lacy bra. Keep your eyes on the road mister was delivered in a sexy growl. After a few miles she started to complain that although her bra was very sexy she thought it was a little tight and uncomfortable so asked if I was ok for her to take it off - that took a second to think about and she unclipped it and put it on the centre console. As she leaned forward to get something out of the glove box her dress gaped open and I was afforded a full view of her left breast, nipple and all which gave me a twinge - the first in a while.

I suspect this was part of her plan and sometime later she lowered her seat back and her hand fell between her legs and she started caressing herself through her pants which I could see were getting soaked. I reached my hand across keeping my eyes on the road and she took hold of it and pressed hard, thrusting her cunt on to my fingers. As I approached slow moving traffic I quickly put both hands on the steering wheel and she moaned in complaint.

By the time I had manoeuvred past the traffic Julia was taking her pants completely off and told me she was desperate to come and would do it herself! She closed her eyes and continued fingering herself which left me a bit angry as well as aroused. Just as her climax was building I saw 3 boys hitch hiking at the side of the road and I thought it would be quite funny to bring her wank to a premature close. As I braked hard and pulled into the layby where they were standing, Julia sat up quickly and asked what was happening and I told her we would give these young lads a lift. She reached across for her bra and pants but I had already put them in to the door pocket on my side so she could only smooth down her dress and retie the wrap as the boys ran up to her window which I lowered. They were also going to London and giving them a scant appraisal and approval offered them a lift and they shuffled into the back seat.

If looks could kill I would be a dead man for sure but I couldn't help a little giggle which she did not appreciate. The guys introduced themselves as Amir who was Asian, Jerome who was a black Jamaican descent and Alex who was a white boy and they had all been home for the week and were travelling back to university. They were very polite and well spoken, so I was able to relax and not feel I had put us in any danger. I used to hitch hike when I was their age and knew how difficult it was these days to get anybody to stop and give a ride.

After a while Julia relaxed and chatted to the guys keeping her dress tightly closed. They chatted about their families and their homes and eventually Julia jokingly moved on to the subjects of girlfriends. None had girlfriends currently but they joked that Amir had never had a girlfriend and was still a virgin which they all laughed at. Julia consoled him with the thought that it was best to save himself for the girl he fell in love with and he nodded his appreciation. A few miles further with a service station fast approaching Julia whispered that she needed to pee so I pulled into the car park where she nodded towards her bra and pants but I ignored her and turned to speak to the guys just asking her to be as quick as possible.

As she got out she was clearly fuming but I thought it was both hilarious and sexy. All of us watched her walking swinging her pert bum away but said nothing. When she returned we were all standing beside the car looking in her direction and instead of walking back with an angry face she thought she would teach me a lesson by putting her hands down her sides to gently hold the hem of her dress which allowed her breasts to sway from side to side in the most provocative movement and by the time she arrived with us her aroused nipples were rock hard - a bit like my cock which I had to ignore and turn away as she raised an eyebrow in my direction - I suspect the look was more "serves you right - deal with it".

However, I had to inform her that unfortunately Jerome was feeling travel sick in the back seat and I had offered him Julia's front seat, knowing that she was good to travel in the rear. She opened her mouth to complain but then just shook her head and said fine and stepped towards the car. Amir had already walked round to the far side and Alex opened the door like a chauffeur and waived Julia into the back seat. Now she was in a bit of a situation because when she slid across the back seat her dress rode up her thighs and her breasts were threatening to escape. She had no option but to have a foot on each side of the centre tunnel as she tried hard to tug her dress down her thighs and clamp her knees together at the same time as she held the top closed. I turned to ask her if she was comfortable as she mouthed "fuck off". I know I shouldn't have smiled but I thought it was quite amusing and potentially a little erotic.

Of course the boys in the back knew they were in sexy heaven and as we re-joined -the road, Julia leaned in to Alex as I watched in the mirror and I saw him gently grip the dress tie which was on his side and as Julia swayed the other way it came undone. He saw me looking at him and he just averted his gaze out of the side window. Julia was unaware that this had happened but as time passed I saw her become aware that the top was starting to gape and the material was hardly covering her breasts as it was so loose. The tie had come adrift from its loop so she knew in her position it was going to be impossible to re-tie. Her best/only option was to hold the top of the dress tightly closed and allow the bottom half to fall apart on her thighs using the bottom of her elbow to stop it falling completely open.

Although I was amused and slightly turned on I felt a little guilty for putting her in this uncomfortable position but without stopping again she was completely stuck, clinging on to her remaining dignity. Soon she relaxed a little and shook her head at me in the mirror smiling but mouthing "you bastard". I smiled back with a little shrug of my shoulders which made her smile back and nod her head in resignation.

Jerome was chatting to me in the front but there was a quiet tension in the rear. I asked him to delve into the glove box to find a tin of sweets which he opened and offered me one. Turning round to offer a sweet to his mates Amir accepted and putting his left hand on Julia's knee pulled himself forward with Alex doing the same on her right knee - the result of which was to spread her legs as wide as possible and as she let go of the top of her dress to remove their hands her breasts spilled out giving Jerome a full view of my now practically naked wife in no position to cover anything and her still wet and pouting cunt gaping wide. They declined the sweets declaring that they had something better to suck on as they leaned in and took a nipple each licking and slurping on her magnificent breasts.

Julia immediately closed her eyes and moaned as the climax that had been denied earlier was still hovering just under the surface and was now being reignited. As she slipped back in the seat the boys slid their hands up her inner thighs lifting each leg over their knees so that her cunt was thrusting forward towards Jerome's hand as he easily inserted his long middle finger deep into her as his thumb ground down on to her clit. In literally a few seconds she was writhing and convulsing as a massive orgasm surged like a bolt of electricity through her entire body. I was now on a dual carriageway and had no option but to continue driving and watching in the rearview mirror as much as I could as my beautiful wife being mauled by these young bucks and it appeared that another orgasm was starting to build.

I glanced down at Jerome and saw the glistening head of his cock was poking through the waist band of his jeans and thought now would be a good time to bring this to a sensible end. He had been the polite 18 years old up to now but he turned to me and stated "I really need to fuck your wife - if that's ok with you?" To say I was stunned would be an understatement but as I replied that was not going to happen, Julia grunted from the back seat to pull off the road as soon as possible and find somewhere to park! I was now out of control - that had all passed to Julia and the boys so when an exit appeared I drove off and looked for somewhere to stop and put an end to this madness.

A short distance along the country road was a wooded area and I turned in to a deserted car park with timber picnic tables. When I stopped, Alex and Amir leapt out of the car leaving their jeans and shoes on the back seat as Julia slid out behind them with her open dress billowing on her back. Jerome by now had lost his jeans and all 3 boys were sporting rock hard cocks pointing vertically skywards. They were probably all 7 or 8 inches but Jerome was very very thick. I was just about to suggest that Julia provides them with a wank or perhaps sucks them all when Julia breathlessly blurted out a question - "who has condoms?" as she sat up on the edge of a table, legs spread and breasts heaving. Jerome said he had some and she lay flat on her back with her legs now dangling over the edge, firm breasts pointing skywards. Jerome and Alex stood on either side of her and asked if she was ok if Amir lost his virginity first which she said she would be really honoured to provide that service.

I was in a total trance as Julia stroked 2 cocks as the boys bent her knees back giving Amir their instructions to slide in slowly. His cock was so hard he could barely bend it down to access Julia cunt which was running her juices on to the table. Gripping his cock Amir inserted his thick end in to her entrance and as he readjusted to thrust in fully, his cock sprang out and started to spray sperm on to her stomach and as he panicked and tried to get it back in he continued pumping his sperm on to the outside of her cunt.

She sat up on her elbows to see what had happened to Amir and commiserated with him but complained she still desperately needed a fuck and Jerome stepped between her legs and angled his thick cock and thrust all the way in one motion. Her eyes were on stalks as the feeling of being completely stretched made her arch her back to meet his thrusts. I was mesmerised by the sight of a black cock spearing in to my wife's white cunt until it became aware that Jerome was not wearing a condom.

I asked Jerome to stop and put on a condom but he assured me he would pull out in time and that in any case, he had probably pushed some of Amir's sperm into Julia when he first slid in. She was in ecstasy and was unaware of the unprotected cock as he pushed her knees back to her chest and pounded her for the best part of 10 minutes during which it seemed Julia was on a constant stream of orgasms. Alex was still beside Julia's face with his cock in her hand and she kept a perfect stroke with each thrust from Jerome. Soon he started to groan and with eyes closed he was thrusting his hips in time with his friend as his ejaculation approached. This made Julia tighten her cunt muscles in orgasmic union as she felt Alex's sperm squeezing its way up his length and he roared spurting his juice over Julia breasts and on to the other side of the table, at which point Julia screamed as Jerome rammed in hard and fully in unison and stood still for 2 or 3 minutes as his balls emptied.

When I came back to reality I shouted at Jerome to pull out - a little late obviously - but as he pulled back his cock sprung out still fully erect and continued spraying sperm on her belly. Julia could feel the sperm draining out of her like a pint of double cream and sat up on the edge of the table leaving her dress on the table. Jerome stepped between her legs in an attempt to plunge in again as she pulled him close to give him a huge hug, his cock nuzzling once more at her slippery cunt. As she peeled off his t-shirt she shuffled back and his cock sprung out and she proceeded to wipe her body with his t-shirt and handed it back, soaked in her juices and his friend's sticky spunk.

All 3 were stood with erections (as was I ) but as Julia retrieved her bra and pants from the car she pointed out that she wanted a fuck, they wanted a fuck but 2 of them fucked up! Begrudgingly they retrieved their pants and got back in the car, Julia sat back in the front seat. As we approached the motorway junction Julia asked me to pull over and requested the boys get out and find another lift, thanking them for a fun filled few hours and wished them good luck.

As we rejoined the motorway Julia squeezed my erection and asked if I would have any trouble getting aroused over the next few months and I laughed out loud and said "possibly not."