All Comments on 'Beware of Truth or Dare'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 191 Comments (Page 2)
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

so a lot of you preach honesty while willing to lie for your flawed marriage to survive. What Jan should have learned is the truth does come out in the rnd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TWO SLUTS, JAN AND LANA, GET AWAY FOR THEIR WHOREISH ACTIONS!!

fritz51fritz51over 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Hiram325 ; Sikem & others:

While I do read comments to my stories with the intent of improving my writing, I get distracted by readers comments who, by what they say seemed to have not actually read the story, or missed some key points.

Example 1: a comment: It was stated that Nick should not have stayed with her since she had been "railed" by two guys after the party. He didn't know that she'd been DP'ed, that is what the essential question was at the end - should she confess all?

Another comment suggested: "never telling him anything about that night" - that wasn't an option. One of the DP participants got drunk at the next party and caused the beans to get spilled, however it was managed that the TOTAL truth did not come out.

Nick's forgiveness was based on only knowing that his wife got drunk and had sex. It was a difficult reconciliation which included her quitting her job, an offer of a couple of hall passes for Nick, plus they relocated. Had he known the full truth, she felt he would surely divorce her when it happened AND after the last incident.

The paradox was left for the reader to ponder, BUT ponder events that were actually written.

Some authors, not me apparently, go to great lengths to provide a moral dilemma for readers to ponder. Sometimes it feels like a subject to debate is offered, like a baseball game, where the radio sportscaster poses the question: should the manager have pulled the pitcher in the eight inning or wait until the nineth as he did? - responces come in about why didn't the 2nd guy up in the forth bunt, or why did they give the best hitter in the league an intentional walk in the fifth?

OK, I'm starting to rant... I'll quit. Read and Comment as you wish, it's your right.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 2 years ago

Thanks for the work to give us some free entertainment. I enjoyed this story. It's a bit different from most of the LW fare. I mean the cheating is there and the holiday party is done a lot... but the faux pas in the "truth or dare" game was a fun twist that led to some good storytelling. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You couldn’t tell the players in that story without a scorecard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, I think this was rather tame, compared to most BTB’s on this site. Wife makes a drunken mistake. Admits to part, but not all of it. 5 years later, she lets slip a comment that would normally been laughed off, but now is taken seriously, but could have ended her marriage. Here is the thing guys. Once a wife or husband reconciles after one of them got caught cheating, the relationship is never the same again- forever....

jmmj5jmmj5about 2 years ago

Very realistic.

Imperfect people: check. Avoidable errors coming back to bite you in the ass: check. Absolutely taking a devastating truth to the grave to save your spouse and marriage: double check.

It was a really good story filled with people that were not saints. Kind of like real life.

I enjoyed this very much and hope you'll write another.

mdadaminmdadaminabout 2 years ago

I think this is a good story but with some errors

she could avoid the second part with no problem as she could pretend being sick so her husband will never suspect

and when her secretary said "this time" means that other people in the office knew what happened so it is not as she said only 4 people know about it

but overall it is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nick knew Jan was a cheating slut, after her statement he should have turned the humiliation back on her with “Who is your best fuck ever, your former co-worker Mark that you fucked at your company Christmas party or another affair I yet to learn about?”

As for the confrontation after he spent the night having sex with Susan, once Jan hesitated about them being even, Dan should have said “I now know Your answer is true I am not the best fuck you have had. It is clear we will never move past your cheating because i will never be able to get even without suffering the humiliation of know just how much of a slut you were. At least with my hall pass I got to enjoy a woman whose sexual skills are far superior to you. Don’t worry unlike you I have the decency to not tell all of our friends.”

1 star because Dan keeps crawling back to her, that is not love it is a lack of self respect.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years agoAuthor

@ "Anonymous: "Nick knew Jan was a cheating slut" -

Your assessment is very harsh & giving me a score of 1 because I did not go off on Jan like you would have is your right, but I think you are perhaps a damaged divorced man. Please skip any other of my works, you won't like them.

fritz51

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for a nice thought provoking cheat story. I found it interesting that you say you write cheat stories in order to read the comments from people. That’s also why I read cheat stories and the comments to try to get over having been cheated on myself. I stayed with my wife. I‘m a somewhat introverted romantic. I feel in love with my wife in a caring sort of way. When we met I could tell that she had had a somewhat difficult childhood and I felt I could love her and talk care of her and help her have a happy life. I thought that she had a similar love for me. I was wrong about her love being similar to mine. Her love was the love of a damaged person tainted by an unloving family upbringing - she doesn’t really know what love is IMO. I always think back to Prince Charle’s comment when he was asked if if loved Diana and his comment was “Love - whatever that is”. But back to my story. So evidently some of my wife’s coworkers thought that I was too handsome for her and would show great surprise when seeing her picture of us on her desk at work - she felt offended and that she was pretty enough which is how I felt. Eventually the comments got to her and she wanted to prove to herself that she was attractive to other men. One two week period she was away at a two week training session and befriended two men also there. It turned out she decided to have sex with one of them the last 2 nights of the training. She came home and a month later she was very despondent telling me she was a bad person - I responded what are you talking about “you’re a good person why are you saying that” but she kept shaking her head but wouldn’t tell me. When we would make love she would start to cry and when I would ask why she couldn’t tell me. She started going to a counselor for her troubles but didn’t seem to be getting any better. Over a year later she finally told me which broke my heart. We’re still married 38 years later. I’m still broken hearted and think about it everyday especially when I want to have sex and especially when she doesn’t want to which is most of the time. My happiness changed dramatically after that - it has been the single worst event in my life. I wish she had never told me and kept it to herself as her penitence for cheating. We do still have sex - not often enough and it’s no longer making love - it’s just just sex. The love making died when my romantic heart broke. I tried forgiving but I’m not sure how successful I am. I too am looking for something to help me recover, and read the comments for help In that regard. It also hurt that it wasn’t a one night drunk thing but two nights so it wasn’t an accident it was intentional. Also several women had asked me to cheat with them and I turned them down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of divorced as-soon-as I found out what she had done. Left the area when the divorce went through. No contact what so ever with anyone from the old neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Probably the most realistic story when a husband truly loves his wife and is able to find a way to stay married to her

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story but felt that the way Jan described her affair to Lana was very stilted and it felt - I can;t think of the correct way to say it, it it seemed to be scripted and prepared I. Advance. I felt uneasy reading it. I know that sounds strange but reread her monologue to yourself and see if you can understand what I am trying to,say. It’s.a good story but Jan’s part madd me uncomfortable. I edit stories and I would have advised you to,restructure how she admitted to her failing to Lana. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anyone who cheats and doesn’t feel guilty is a shithead. I have no sympathy for what happens to you.

I cheated on a girlfriend once. She had recently moved 300 miles away so we only saw each other one weekend a month. I wasn’t looking; but a woman plied me with drink and tripped me , beating me to the floor. I felt terrible. I confided in a friend and told him I was going to confess. He said no good would come of it/just take it as a learning experience and be better. I confessed and she cried. Boy, THAT sure made me feel better. I thought, “how did I get here?” A little devil (like the one in Animal House) popped up on my shoulder and said, “Because you cheated, you stupid sonofabitch!”

She forgave me, I thought. We continued monthly weekends. But… She came up to see me a couple of months later and buttonholed my friend asking if he knew about it, asking what he thought she should do. He said, “I’d kick his ass.” With friends like that, who needs enemies, LOL.

Nonsequitour

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Author: Your view is wrong. Secrets are oh such an excellent way to build a foundational relationship. Author mistake is agreeing with society overall that inflicting pain, then of course subsequently “ avoiding pain” by maintaining lies, lies by omission, and complete secrecy is a great way to proceed. Lies by omission are still lies. Continued lying is never acceptable. The common methods of castigating men and saying they are bad people because they are insecure is the modern feminists weapon of choice. Men are at a huge, monumental disadvantage in the game of life and relations, and yes, even marriage. So sure ,blame the husband for being the victim of infidelity, ,for being the victim of a conspiracy, and for being the victim of continuous lying. Pathetic.

fritz51fritz51over 1 year agoAuthor

@Drgwrg:

"Your view is wrong."

The easy response: Says you.

Now, consider this: It's a story about what THESE TWO people did. Not how EVERYBODY should react.

But thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. fritz51

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Way too much passive tense writing. Made it stiff and uncomfortable. Tried too hard by throwing in double penetration, other acts.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Her husband, his wife. When will LW authors ever start using names or pronouns? Is it a British thing? Does Lit. tell authors to write like that? But, men are not at a huge, monumental disadvantage in the game of like and relations. That sounds like a weak person not accepting responsibility for his own feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"In my view, they are even."

In what way are they even? She's a lying whore and he deserves better. Simple as.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

I live this story because it makes me wrestle with hard concepts and is well written.

And each time I read it I come away with, "Jan really doesn't deserve her happy marriage and Nick deserves someone better."

In my mind, she dies in a car crash soon after and Nick marries a far worthier woman who he then has a family with.

ctdansctdansover 1 year ago

I hate what Jan did and got away with but in reality I agree that telling him would do nothing but have him divorce her and live in pain knowing how he was suckered for 5 years. All the confession does is get a load off of Jans mind. Repairs nothing. Maybe better to live a lie and hope that if there is a god in heaven she ends up in hell.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Aww bless the happy sluts get away with it yet again. And no they were not even, to stay together she would allow him a hall pass (like she’s presenting him with a wonderful gift), therefore she has foreknowledge that it is possible he might use it, she on the other hand cheated and with only a partial confession remains selfishly deceitful still, so no not even at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Personally if I was Nick I would want to know the truth after 5 years. The haunting feeling that I was not her best after so many intimate years together would be crippling. The shock of a double penetration would be rough but it would show that (a) it wasn't one guy but two that took her to her best sex, suddenly I wouldn't feel inferior and (b) it would show that she was indeed really plastered that night and would never have done anything so slutty if she hadn't been so affected by booze and then again her guilt and remorse afterwards. It think hearing that upfront earlier in thr marriage would mean divorce. But after counseling and forgiveness after 5 years, I think hearing the truth (which would have been understandable as to why she did not disclose it after first finding out) would actually ultimately make it easier to move on. Since then I could still maintain the idea that I am her best lover and she is not likely nto go out lolking to get drunk and gangbanged. And then I might have used the second hall pass for a threesome :) Now Lana was dumb doing it with someone so close to her husband. That is playing with fire. Either Ron or Lana needed to get apart. Ron could have stopped hanging out with Steve socially.

RazorFishRazorFishover 1 year ago

"Better this way, I say... In my view, they are even." Yes to the first part, no to the second. I think you should have thrown a bit of misfortune for Mark and Jake also. Otherwise, outstanding story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The DP was exceptionally well-written and greatly arousing.

Re: Author's Notes - the infamous hall pass/ in this case, a Sword of Damocles

Let me be blunt. Since when does two wrongs make a right? Infantile logic. You either forgive and accept, or you don't. If you don't, then divorce. Putting your wife under a Sword of Damocles was uncalled for and unfair - already had the best insurance with the post-nup. Anything else was petty lashing out to deliberately injure. Just pure violence and hatred. Nobody should get that kind of license.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The DP was exceptionally well-written and greatly arousing.

Re: Author's Notes - the infamous hall pass/ in this case, a Sword of Damocles

Let me be blunt. Since when does two wrongs make a right? Infantile logic. You either forgive and accept, or you don't. If you don't, then divorce. Putting your wife under a Sword of Damocles was uncalled for and unfair - already had the best insurance with the post-nup. Anything else was petty lashing out to deliberately injure. Just pure violence and hatred. Nobody should get that kind of license.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

previous anon is one of those armchair psychologists that think they know exactly how people should react. get your head out of your ass, you'll realize your shit stinks just as much as everyone else's

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can never understand how people who claims to be madly deeply in love feel the need to flirt with other people for validation. That has always eluded me. Every instance of infidelity begins with flirting, and any one, man or woman, who claims otherwise is an idiot and obviously not relationship material. This is not say one should be a robot, but there can be honest friendly banter without flirting. But people, especially from first world countries, are obsessed with being forever young as long as possible. They believe that when they get married, that's the end of fun. The greatest malaise in society today is the need for everyone to want the classic last line to their romance, " and they rode off into space the sunset and lived happily ever after", when in fact, all fairy tales should begin with "once upon a time, after happily ever after...". I know this sounds critical of the story in a negative way, and maybe it is to some points, but overall I enjoyed the story because it made you think. And any time a writer can make the reader think, they've done a good job.

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

This is stupid... She cheated and he accepted her back... Then she stated he wasnt the best at pleasuring her, and he still stay with her? Even after all the lies?? If he isnt the best lay, why still be with him? I dont get it.... If i am with a person that didnt do for me, why tf would I still be with her?

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

Using the hall pass was pointless. She cheated, then rubbed his nose in it at the party. Best solution was to divorce the slut. And then hook up with Suzie Q.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the writer: you are correct in your reasoning for the wife to lie. By not telling the full truth they both moved on to a happy fulfilling marriage, instead of a possible miserable life. We are all sinful humans and sometimes make mistakes. God forgives us and desires for us to forgive our transgressors. Husband and wife realized they loved each other and so forgave and moved on to a greater love with nothing taken for granted.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

The husband deserves to know the truth. The wife is simply an unrepentant lying cheating slut. He deserves to know what he married. The cunt got away with cheating and lying and she will do it again. The husband is just a weak ass bitch who lacks a backbone.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Ah. There's no whore like an aging, lying cum bucket who had the best sexual experience of her life with two dicks up her worthless holes.

The author is actually wrong about some "facts" as he thinks them to be.

I've seen quite a few folks that are able to overcome and thrive given truth and honesty.

Jonn22Jonn22over 1 year ago

I agree with the office ending what good would have come hurting him more I mean maybe you guys are into that kind of s*** but I'm not telling him the truth would have only devastated them more and wrecked his ego worse so great she's got a clear conscience now and he's a f****** bowl of jelly now letting him think exactly what happened and that they were even now was the perfect ending anybody says any different is just a Sato masochist who enjoys watching other people hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lana is a fucking toxic bitch!!

Nick is just another CUCK

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

I gave you 1 star. However, I understand your justification as to how you steered the story. Now, it is JUST a story, but I realize many readers will not like the end result(s). Personally, I would have divorced the bitch. However, the story was well written and made me think. I did divorce the bitch in real life. Now happily married to a great lady for 37 years.

fritz51fritz51over 1 year agoAuthor

@ goodshoes2 -

Your comment flustrates me. You say you understand why steered the story as I did & that its just a story. Further you say that its well written and made you think... Then you gave it 1 star?

It is your right to score as you see fit, but damn, as an author that logic is hard to grasp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All you need to say is "this is a story on a porn site, on the world wide web, you paid nothing to read it and I can write whatever I feel like writing and if you don't like it, write your own story". Did I miss anything? Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem isn’t directly related to the events. Example….would a 75 year old woman think that sex with a 25 year old would be better than sex with her 75 year old still potent husband…..married 50 years and still deeply in love? Sex is subjective. Think back, can you remember a specific orgasm from 30 years ago? The problem with Jan is all the pain since, and caused by her infidelity, it SHOULD have changed, actually altered her perception of the act……the memory of the DP threesome into a disgusting horrid memory……the physicality converted into a loathsome recollection. The harboring that it was a great ecstasy of a sex act indicates the remaining, stronger than ever wayward mindset of Jan. She lies to hide the thrill of the illicit sex that she STILL feels….probably stronger and more so than she felt at the time and even then was so extraordinary. In counseling I, having established that longstanding retention of pleasure in the memory, I would recommend divorce and encourage Jan to reflect on her values and for Nick to move on. It would be like an alcoholic holding on and really believing all those drunk times where they harmed so many people was the BEST TIME OF THERE LIFE. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A previous comment is correct. On her saying that Nick was not her best fuck, Nick should reply, “ Was your best fuck Mark who you fucked at your Xmas Party 5 years ago when I was on emergency? Or was it another guy you fucked, that I don’t know about yet?” R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nick is never going to forget Jan's cheating at the Christmas party even without all of the details. Just not going to happen. Still a very good story.

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I would have liked it better if he used both passes, she deserved that.

MarkItZeroMarkItZeroabout 1 year ago

"What purpose gets served if she spills her guts? Ease her conscience? Then divorce? Both would be miserable for years, possibly forever."

The purpose would be to restore Nick's agency so he can make his decisions based on reality and not a lie. If he was going to truly divorce her over the DP then she has stolen the rest of his life AND the previous 5 years from him due to deceit and lies of omission.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In spite of the author's attempt at heading off the 'grief' the lie is still a problem and the post-script fails to address the primary reason it is. It's couched differently, and with some remorse, but the central theme here from other infuriating stories is a permanently unbalanced relationship and one very selfish character who gets to hide their actions (the camouflage of hiding it behind a lesser charge is not relevant).

Removing the attempt to force us to read his story the way he wants by directing us as to what we should think we're left with this:

Spouse does something horrific, spouse lies, spouse then does something else horrific and brings it back up, spouse blabs then lies some more, wronged spouse's agency is removed entirely and / or they are mislead into a resolution that is at least agreeable to the transgressor.

Deeply, deeply unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What bullshit. Jan gets DP'ed and has the nerve to deprive her husband a chance to lay out Mark at the New Year's Eve party? What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I blame technology. Once upon a time, men and women, depended on each other for survival. The idea of getting married for love, is a fairly new phenomenon. Arraigned marriages happened, and for the most part, worked out. However, as technology advanced, fewer men had to be employed in jobs that took hard, physical labor. Women no longer were tied to the household, to make dinners from scratch, or clean clothes by hand, and dry on a clothesline. What has all this technology really done for us? Men and women, are now able to function fine, without each other. Instead of supporting the family, men and women now actively look for a better deal, and the internet is only too happy to oblige. Occasionally, you will hear a young man or woman, complain about the new reality. But even tho their DNA tells them they are missing something from life, they are not sure, what that is.... So sad- 4 stars.

TheHat900TheHat900about 1 year ago

The very first word is misspelt. Congratulations. Skip the foreword next time.

TheHat900TheHat900about 1 year ago

Good Lord. Four named editors, and we still get ‘forward’ for ‘foreword’, ‘roll’ for ‘role’, ‘diffuse’ for ‘defuse’, ‘franticly’ for ‘frantically’, and I think there were more. The characters were good though and their decisions and actions were plausible. Please, keep searching for editors who can edit!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Not bad.

People say the most stupid things at times.

First child during labor[prior to computers] to keep myself occupied I played with the blood pressure cuff. Any guy around a woman in labor knows they get real damn pissed. She did.

Fast forward to second child. Wife told Everybody she did not want me to take her to the hospital, be in the labor room nor at the delivery. She would call me to come up after the kid was born. Since I pissed her off the last time.

So I did. I took off for a few months, then came back. She jumped my case and I told her "You said you did not want around and you would call me after the kid was born. Just did what you wanted." Finally figured out she can't push me around. Couple more years till the 50th.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Still have conflicted opinions on this one. A great, well written story, that I hate that I enjoyed so much. Fritz is that good .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely not one of your best stories, it brings to light that the general population believes that cheating hurts and damages equally. This is absolutely NOT TRUE! I know most want to argue especially women as they are ingrained that they are always the victim, but the reality and truth of it is cheating hurts men in more ways and the emotional pain and humiliation is felt tenfold. Well shut up and I will tell you the two main reasons 1) Genetic that is right in our DNA, there is almost no way for a male to guarantee parentage the closest we are able to get is promised fidelity. With women this isn't ever an issue that needs addressing as they never have to worry or question it! 2) Also for women the ability to find a willing sexual partner requires little to no effort at all! However for men this is not the case, males are required to accumulate resources, to be witty, humorous, charming, all while simultaneously protecting the female and being a gentlemen, - and still more often than not end up being denied and going home alone.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Yep, keeping Nick in the dark about his whore of a wife getting DP'd ruined the plot. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You think they are even, but they are not, all of his dirty laundry is out, but hers isn't, so they will never be even and that is where it failed. Have to be honest because Nick is living a lie.

B3ndoverB3ndover12 months ago

You will never learn anything about women, from a woman

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think the choice to tell Lana of her threesome was a breach of her marital vows to forsake all others. This was a husband and wife secret and pact. He would be better off without her. In telling Lana she broke her promise not to tell a soul and willingly humiliated him. My comment is that most women do not value or keep uncomfortable secrets and happily break the husband’s confidences.

Torsini71Torsini7111 months ago

I loved, it and i thought jan should lie as well if she wanted to stay married to nick. No way her marriage survives all the DP details

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, they are even.

Two identically handicapped idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The flaw in this story, is expecting both wives to keep their mouths shut. And the guys would of course, been bragging about it. Here is an interesting fact. Do you know how the police, solve most unsolved crimes? The perp decides to brag to his friends, about how he knocked off the gas station, or embezzled the money from work. Or bumped off wifeys lover, and dumped him in the swamp. It’s human nature. This is one of the reasons, police often put an informant into a cell, with a killer. Humans have a need to share with each other, these sordid details. And that, us what does them in. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No good purpose would be served by Jan telling the whole truth. She will carry her shame the rest of her life as well as the fear that someday the truth may come out unexpectedly. I'm reminded of an expression that was common in high school. "Candy's dandy but liquor's quicker". Both Jan and Lana's cheating was facilitated by consumption of alcohol.

LMJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Had Jan told him the whole truth BOTH would have been destroyed. Lying was the right call. Sometimes, when you screw up, you have own all of it and suffer it alone. You don't have the moral right to tell to relieve your conscience. Personal point. I did things in combat that my conservative, sheltered wife, full of the teachings of Christ would never be able to understand or cope with. It would permanently traumatized her and destroy our marriage. I protect her by NEVER talking about any aspect of my record. All I told her, initially, was it was an emotionally traumatic time and that the subject was closed forever more. Did I lie and deceive? Your damn right I did and I sleep like a baby.

I know that someone reading this, and has been down range will understand this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Machiavelli said two me can keep a secret if one of them is dead. A rational, intelligent person realizes that some secrets ever get shared. To anyone. Ever. If it hurts you carry it in silence.

fritz51fritz5110 months agoAuthor

@ "Had Jan told him the whole truth BOTH would have been destroyed" -

Thank you for your service.

mfbridgesmfbridges10 months ago

I can live with you replies to some readers concerns. Although I thought for sure she'd get pregnant this time in the same type of mistake as 5 years earlier.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Flirting and drinking is a bad combination. I agree. They are even.

James G 5James G 59 months ago

Cheaters always trickle-truth, you'll never hear the depths of their bullshittery. It's one of the reasons you never stay with them or take them back. Nick should have ran.

Both women are whores, and will undoubtedly cheat again and again.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Discretion is good

MarkTwineMarkTwine9 months ago

Your twisted logic to forgive the lying slut Jan shows a lack of character on the part of the author. She should have confessed her cheating when they first reconciled. She lied to her husband, she lied to the marriage counselor and she lied again after sharing the story with her slut friend. Her husband deserved to know the whole truth before deciding if he wanted to stay married to a lying, cheating, slut. Robbing him of the facts meant he couldn’t make an informed decision. Your trite explanation at the end sucked as bad as the rest of the story.

fritz51fritz519 months agoAuthor

@ MarkTwine - You assult my personal character because of a story that I wrote?

*I was going to delete your comment, but decided to let it stand to demonstrate to other readers why some authors consider shuting off comments or quit submitting stories on Lit.

*I paused my comment to check because your name seemed familiar - You have left negitive comments for this story several times, if you hate it why continue to read it?

*AND you have never submitted anything here, you just take pot shots at those of us who do try to provide free entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 starz. loved it

Imo I don't think they re even. She disrespected her husband in front of everyone, betrayed his trust, and continued to be dishonest knowing her actions were so bad it would end them. I think he deserved to know. If his wife would do that to him then she doesnt deserve him.

but wtf do I know? lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Average!

Why!

Best ever?

How many times has and will continue to think of that fantastic sex while with him!!!!!???

willyk1212willyk12128 months ago

well i belive ths story is pretty close to what really goes on in marrages now days i was lied to over and over i fianally could not take it but i think the husband came out on top susyq was hat and what a night so i think they were even

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seems believable enough. Wish Nick had gotten more, but oh well.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox7 months ago

The story is well conceived and well told. The people are who the author made them, so even though I don't agree with all their choices, that doesn't effect my rating of the story or the author's talents. 5*s was well earned.

That said, I do love discussing the characters and their choices. My comments are solely about the characters, and ate not meant to disparage the authior who created them.

These are two deeply flawed people .. she considerably more flawed than he. No decent man would ask for hall passes to reconcile. Either divorce her or forgive her. If he forgives, adding reasonable conditions is just sensible, but allowing HIM to also violate their vows is not reasonable. Her choice to lie and lie and lie again does not show love for him. It shows disrespect for and disregard of his dignity and right of choice as a human being. He is deceived about who he is married to, thus condemning him to live in a fool's paradise. NO person should be conned into living with a lying, cheating, selfish spouse.

They are most assuredly NOT "even". She knows exactly what he did. He knows only the tip of the iceberg about her betrayal . The true breadth and depth of her depravity is kept hidden from him, so he is not able to make an informed decision. She, in her arrogant decision to put her desires ahead of his rights to decide for himself, robbed him of his humanity. The skank is beneath contempt.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Faux pas. French. Not everything has a English origin.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story line. Well written and easy to follow. Very creative and HOT. Sincerly Edward

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

we make decisions every day,choices we make good and bad . how we decide to move on after mistakes is up to us . people do things under the influence of alcohol they would NEVER do sober . in some ways life is too short to say we would react to something without forgiving somebody we love with no exceptions .

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

from a person that has been drunk many times and done stupid thing yes alcohol does make idiots out of us but remember drunken mistakes are just sober thoughts

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

You can’t get even. There is no ‘even’ unless you don’t love each other.

RimmerdalRimmerdal5 months ago

They went through life never fully trusting each other.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

I don't care for the lie. I don't care for the fact that Jan continued to hold that moment up as her best sexual event ever. I don't care for the fact that Steve apparently just disappeared from the narrative and that Lana gets a happily ever after. There's a lot of pain in tit for tat, but the fact is, even after that, they AREN"T even. It was a frustrating and eventually unenjoyable story. Maybe if it felt like there was a better ending, but it just didn't feel like it. All of the rebuilding was only done in summary, not in the narrative. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Two comments from others come to mind:

1. "but remember drunken actions are just sober thoughts:

2. " her choice to lie, lie, and lie does not show love for him... He is deceived about who he is married to, thus condemning him to live in a fool's paradise."

While I don't think she is a "skank", I don't think she is a loyal spouse. You marry someone for two universal essentials: the absolute trust in someone 'having your back', and to witness that in a large, impersonal world, you counted to someone. Are these compatible with her actions? That is the conundrum, because some would argue her 'taking it with her to the grave' is a form of such latter witness, Bear the shame privately so he would not have to publicly.

But I wonder. The actions of lie, lie, lie goes deeper. Does it really matter if she did a DP with 2 men rather than 1? I don't personally think so, but I am not enough of a sophist to judge this impact on him. Except, maybe that there are now TWO men out there rather than ONE carrying (and perhaps sharing) that knowledge, but then there is the emotional impact of how much of a true SLUT she would become in his eyes. Honestly, I would have divorced her. Love without trust is not a marriage. At minimum in a reconciliation post-nuptial, quit alchohol, seek treatment, and not go anywhere social without him for at least a designated period of time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really an intriguing story as the author points to for discussion in his Note. The divorce of friend Lana and her husband Steve was a no-brainer. For one thing, I don't believe her 'cheating flirt' ways would necessarily go away and that she just reformed just because of remarriage. Did she tell the new husband of her previous behavior as a marriage prospect? Doubtful given her history. Lying instead of giving him (or the previous Steve) the choice of continuing their relationship does 'rob him/them of their dignity' as a previous commenter states. She just wanted a father for her kids, and you can't but think it was a transactional calculation for her, That she cut off her old friends strongly suggests this as Jan knew the truth of her past.

The wife Jan did exactly the same thing as an active collusionist with her friend Lana. And her systemic deception was similarly transactional (deception in exchange for tacit marriage continuance) that similarly robbed her husband of his dignity too. His reaction was almost predictable, and indeed understandable, unlike her drunken debauch. She would only do it drunk if she had already conceived it sober. When you marry someone, you marry their judgement too. She was clearly an alcoholic, lacked judgement, and put herself in the situation to satisfy a verbotten fantasy.

Unlike Lana, they had no children, and were just 'starting'. Given that low level of investment, he would have been better advised to divorce and move on while still young enough for a family. He would always have doubt what-ever he says, and would have to wonder every time she got drunk. Imagine having to DNA test each kid as they came along. She was a BAD investment, both socially and biologically.

Why go through all that pain and heart ache if you can draw new prospective female partners in, and are a caring potential mate? Susie Q wasn't interested beyond a fling, but there would be others wanting children, love, family who didn't drink, fornicate, and then lie about it. I divorced my first wife for a similar reason, where she cheated with a co-worker for a while with the knowledge of her office, and at least one was a couples friend. I eventually found out and thanked God we didn't have children so I divorced her. Instead found a wonderful 32 year-old divorcee with minor child, had two more, and been together ever since. The light of my life, no pedestal, no deep secrets. She told me of her prior history and the disintegration of her marriage. That is what Nick deserved. Peace of mind and soul.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't think memories of outstanding dp sex would be the basis of the wife Jan's regrets, It wasn't carrying "shame" as the author's note states. She liked what happened and was 1. an alcoholic and 2. a cake-eater. That she lied tells me it would probably happen again once sufficiently 'lubricated' with drink. As the previous commenter states, she would be a poor investment for that husband to make. And frankly, would it really matter whether one or two men given the admittedly already fantastic sex? No sane man would want the memory of that admission every time a sex act occurred. A dp admission would just be icing on the shit cake frankly. The guy was way too trusting already, and i would suspect it was deliberate on his part because he suspected more and was afraid of knowing too. What kind of basis for a marriage was that? NOT. A nice sequel would be where she let slip again a few years later once comfortable in her deception and deep in her cups. The guy deserved better. I agree with the commenter who thought her a skank.

MarkTwineMarkTwine4 months ago

So in the end he got to keep the lying cheating cunt. I don’t consider that a win.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well, you're right about catching grief. What a bunch of cheaters. Steve's the only victim in this tale.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 months ago

damn steve got screwed even lost his kids. the other couple is so sad they make me laugh. dont see it lasting but they just character in a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Sure proved many times he CAN'T trust her.....

willyk1212willyk121227 days ago

hall passes don't make any sence to my are they really supose to make you forget

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
It's been a while since I've posted a story. I've just finished one that turned out to be very difficult to finish. I'm finishing the editing process and have yet to decide about comments, especially from anons.