Beware of Truth or Dare

Story Info
Past mistake resurfaces.
13.4k words
3.88
103.8k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
890 Followers

Beware Of Truth Or Dare

Forward:

I've been slow getting another story out. I thought maybe shifting to very short "flash stories" would help. It didn't. I so admire those authors that can write such marvelous tales with 750 words. Wish I could do that.

My stories seem to have a mind of their own and keep going, which requires more of everything, editing, proof reading, time, a lot of time. For those of you who don't write, please appreciate the amount of time, measured in days (or months, sometimes) that it takes to complete one of these.

Some readers have commented that my dialogue comes off as stilted or stiff. Sorry if that's the case, but the characters speak that way because I kind of talk like that & their words come out of my head that way. If my style is not for you, please look elsewhere, I'm too old to change much.

This one is totally fiction. The characters are flawed and do not always make rational decisions, but as one of my favorite authors, S.T. says "This is my universe."

Please enjoy... and for my perverted soul mates, yes, there is some sex.

Special thanks to help from wayniepoo62, andyinoz, Charlie & Ted L. in trying to make my work better... they fix a lot. The final edit is mine though, so all blunders rest with me.

---------------------------Friday-----------------------------

Nick and Jan Cerilli were at a Friday night block party with about 24 other people. For special reasons, she was up for having a good time and had been drinking a bit more of her favorite wine than normal. Jan's best friend Lana, and her husband Steve, were hosting that night's festivities and decided to get a game of Truth or Dare started. The hosts had talked five other couples into playing, but the women, in particular, were hesitant because Lana could be a bit naughty. The game had started off relatively tame as one of the women had stated up front that she would not do any racy dares, like expose her bare boobs. Several of the others agreed to keep the challenges reasonable.

As the game proceeded, alcohol began influencing the questions and dares. As the requests became racier, in order to keep things moving, one of the women suggested, and it was agreed that if a request was too much, the person could pass.

After some time, it was again Lana's turn and she asked Jan, "Truth or Dare," truth was selected. Lana asked, "Who was your best lay ever? Nick, I guess?"

The excessive amount of wine that Jan had downed helped out an answer that was unexpected by all. After taking another sip and setting down the glass, she giggled like a school girl and said, "Actually, no."

There was a collective gasp. Lana said to Nick, "Well, not number one, eh sport?"

Nick's answer was not verbal or jovial. His face turned beet red with a mix of embarrassment and fury. Jan sobered up some instantly, enough to realize that she had stepped in it and a recovery was attempted. Jan revised her answer, claiming that she was only teasing her hubby and that he truly was her best ever. Nick got up, and said, "Fuck it," and headed to the cooler for a beer, but didn't return to the game.

A round of comments like, "Jesus, Jan" or "Shit, that's hitting where it hurts," echoed around the firepit. Lana said, "I thought that dumb blonde thing was a myth, but damn girl! You just told your husband that he's no better than number two, and in front of 10 other people. Is he even second? ... Or maybe further back?"

"Shit, Lana, I thought you were my friend," Jan said as she struggled to get up, "I was just kidding, damn it."

"I am your friend, I'm just kidding too. Go drag him back here, we'll all help get him calmed down," Lana volunteered.

Jan felt a sense of urgency, she needed to get to Nick and quickly get this foo-pah corrected. Even under the influence, she knew soothing her hubby's mind wouldn't be easy.

She found him hanging out by the wide screen with some others, there was a game on, but he wasn't watching it.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm a little drunk. I thought I was being funny, but I guess not. Come on back to the game. Let me make it right," she pleaded.

"No. Just keep away from me. You stay, I'm going home," he said and got up and started saying his goodbyes to those nearby.

Lana came over to Jan and asked, "Where's Nick going?"

"He's heading home."

"I'll go apologize to him before he goes, I made it worse, I'm sorry," Lana said as she was preparing to catch up to Nick.

"Let him go, please. Right now, he doesn't want to hear anything from either of us," Jan said while starting to cry.

"That asshole, you wait here, I'm going after him."

"No Lana, don't... You'll just make it worse," Jan pleaded.

"We joke around here all the time. What the fuck is the matter with him, it's not like you've been fucking someone else for him to be second to," Lana volunteered, intending to lend support.

But then the expected agreement from her friend didn't come, instead a look of sadness and shame were written all over Jan's face. Instantly, understanding registered with Lana, "Jesus Christ Jan, you didn't. OMG, you did!"

"Please keep quiet. If Nick thinks anyone else knows, my marriage will be toast. Please Lana... promise me, not a word, not even to Steve," Jan said, begging.

"OK... OK. Not a word. But, after you sober up, we are going to have a talk," Lana responded.

"I need to get home. He probably won't talk to me, but I have to try," Jan said softly, and started walking out the backyard gate.

Lana went back over to the firepit and announced, "I'm going to walk her home, just to make sure she gets there safely... be back in ten."

By the time Lana got caught up, Jan had arrived at the side door of her house. Lana called out, but Jan just turned, gave a little wave, and went inside.

Jan went straight upstairs, made a bathroom stop, slipped on a nightie and then went to bed. She touched Nick's shoulder hoping he would turn to her for a kiss, but he remained motionless. In an attempt to gain some response, she stroked her fingernails backwards down his back, just the way that he liked. After several minutes of caressing, he remained still. She imagined that a tear was running down his cheek, just as it had the time before.

One last attempt was made to diffuse the escalating situation, "Honey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I love you," she whispered into his ear.

The tender peace offering was not received as hoped. "Don't lie to me. I know what you said and what it means. Go fuck yourself, and leave me alone," he fired back.

The outburst was followed by him getting up out of bed, going into his den and slamming the door. Jan cried herself to sleep.

------------------------- Saturday -------------------------

Morning came late, as the previous night's over indulgence kept Jan from a desired early rise. In the kitchen, there was no coffee in the pot, no dishes, nothing. It seemed that Nick had got out of the house in a hurry, not wanting a face to face. Jan was saddened knowing that she was the reason he was absent, as his schedule was supposed to be clear that Saturday morning.

Again, she relived her answer to her friend's question. The alcohol consumed had removed any restraint on her tongue and hurtful truth had erupted with only two words, "Actually, no," and, she had said it loud enough for all to hear. The obvious implication was understood by their friends, though they all saw it as Jan just giving her hubby a playful dig.

She was hoping a sincere apology and heartfelt reassurance could convince her husband that the previous night's comment did not have the meaning that he obviously thought that it had. Unfortunately, this pledge that she intended to convince him with, was a lie. She was determined to keep that fact and reasons that it was a lie secret from him and everyone else.

Desperate to reverse her lapse, Jan decided to send her husband a text, "I am so sorry for last night. With what we had been planning, to start our family, I decided Lana's party was my last chance to let go and get a little blotto. That I over did it, is an understatement. I was so blitzed that I thought I was being funny, maybe even playful. I believed that I was teasing my beloved hubby, just like any wife might, but the look on your face told me in an instant that I had fucked up. That Lana picked up on it so quickly and added her own jab, is just her nature. She's unaware of our past and likely thought that she'd just pile on for fun. You know that she adores you. Please, don't blame her. Baby, I didn't mean it. You are my best ever in everything. Forgive me for being a stupid drunk who didn't realize how that my love, my best friend might be hurt by my feeble attempt at humor. I love you with all of my heart... come home or at least call me. Please, I love you."

A pot of coffee was made and Jan settled into a chair at the table with her head in her hands. The number of times that she asked herself out loud, "Why would you say something so stupid?" reached double digits in no time.

Just then her phone buzzed and the thought that Nick was responding flashed through her head. The text, however, was from Lana and Jan chose to ignore it. Only a few minutes went by until Lana's ringtone sounded from her cell. Jan decided to answer, this conversation was also unavoidable.

"Yes, Lana?"

"Honey, what the hell is going on? You started to tell me something last night, then clammed up. It isn't like Nick to react like that because of a little harmless kidding," Lana said.

"No... it's not," was Jan's slow, and subdued reply.

"I'm coming over," Lana stated.

"No, it's not a good..."

"Lana interrupted, "Put a fucking pot of coffee on, I'll be there in 10 minutes," then, without waiting for a reply, disconnected.

Seven minutes later, Jan's side door opened and Lana came in to find a cup of Joe on the table, fixed just the way she liked it. "Alright, spill," directed Lana.

"Lana, I can't."

"How long have we been best friends? Have I ever not had your back? Now spill it."

Jan, racked with guilt, desperately needed someone to confide in and Lana was her best friend. "First, you have to swear to me that you will never repeat any of this to anyone, nobody, not even Steve."

"Jan, I swear to you Honey, I'll not tell a soul. This will stay between us."

"Swear on the lives of your children."

"Jesus Baby, what have you done? OK, I swear. I swear on my children, no one will ever hear anything from me," said Lana giving her most solemn pledge.

Jan's eyes dropped to the table as she began, "It happened about five years ago, before we moved here. The insurance company that I worked for had a great year and was throwing a Christmas Party a few days before the 25th. Nick was supposed to be there, but his brother had a small fire in his house that made a significant mess. My husband and his truck were requested to help. Nick insisted that I go and have fun with my work friends, and left to help his brother. Even though I told him I was OK to not go, it would have been awkward for me to miss, as I was the supervisor that agreed to oversee that year's holiday parties, including cleaning up and restoration of the office after. I wish to God that I had insisted on helping with the fire damage instead."

"While preparing to dress for the night out, I hesitated. Originally, the intention was to make my husband proud. The skimpy little black dress, daring half bra and thong panties were meant to dazzle, and show everyone what a hot wife my husband had.

"Choosing an outfit was perplexing, as I hadn't considered anything else to wear. My first mistake of the night was deciding that I still wanted the guys to drool over me and wore the daring outfit, even though Nick might get a little pissed if he saw how I had dressed for the party, since I was going alone.

"With a co-worker, you didn't," exclaimed Lana.

Jan was once again reminded that nobody can get anything past her, Lana catches on fast, very fast.

"A co-worker?" repeated Lana.

"It was worse than that."

"OK girl, from the beginning, the entire story. Point by point, don't leave anything out," demanded Lana.

"Alright... Damn. I've never said most of this out loud before. The party was typical, everyone happy, booze flowing and some of the guys taking advantage of the single women with liberal application of mistletoe. As the night wore on, I was drafted into the ranks of the single girls. No surprise, since my hubby wasn't there, and I was dressed like a woman on the make. I recognized what they were doing and should have put a stop to it, but I was getting tipsy and enjoying the attention.

"Two guys in particular, Mark and Jake, kept pressing me to 'loosen up.' This wasn't the first time that they had cast sexual innuendos my way, and to my shame, on occasion, I played along, returning unladylike responses. I realize that I was too flirty with men back then, I wish that I'd learned the consequences of that sooner... anyway...

"They kept working on me to allow things that wouldn't pass the husband test. I knew exactly what I was doing, and worse, I lied to myself that 'a little fun' wouldn't hurt anyone. Nick would never find out anyway, right?

"They maneuvered me into locations where they others couldn't see the liberties that I was allowing. The kissing became more intense, and as the time melted away, so did my morals.

"They became bolder as they realized my token resistance disappeared in direct proportion to a lower possibility that others could discover us. Hidden from view, both men groped my ass and tits freely.

"I was encouraging them, I knew it, and worse yet, they knew it.

"Finally, it was time to send everyone home. Since I had accepted the roll as overseer of the party, it was my job to chase all of them out at 11pm after they helped me clean up. With the place looking reasonably restored, I shut out the lights and locked up the main room. Next, I headed to my office to get my purse, phone and car keys.

"I reconsidered for a moment; I was probably well over the legal limit. Designated drivers had been set up for everyone, except me because Nick was supposed to be my ride. My only good decision for the evening was deciding to call a cab.

"When I opened my office door and reached for the light switch, Mark grabbed my hand, preventing me from turning on the overhead lights, which are very bright and could be noticed from the outside.

"He said, 'Let's keep it going for a while,' and kissed me full on the lips. After being startled initially, I began to return his kiss. Before we broke apart, a set of hands reached around me from behind and cupped both of my breasts, while a very stiff cock pressed against my cloth covered ass.

"It was Jake, and as he began to grind against my butt, Mark took my face in his hands and kissed me hard.

"I had definitely had too much to drink as my perspective was seriously compromised. Fondling me the way they were, caused me to become very sexually excited, and unfortunately, my husband was the farthest thing from my mind. When Mark began to pull back from our kiss, my lips followed his, causing me to lean into him. My forward shift gave Jake a better angle to rub his dick on my ass, so he released my boobs, grabbed my hips and ground his hard cock into my butt.

"I was lost and too far gone for thoughts of betraying my husband to stop it from happening. With slightly slurred words, I said, 'Seems like some bad boys want to play.'

"Jake said, 'We were really hoping you'd see it our way,' and reached over and turned on my desk lamp for enough light to see what we were doing, but not advertise to the outside world that somebody was still inside. Then Mark closed and locked my office door.

"I need to emphasize something right here that I don't suppose you, or anyone else for that matter, would believe, but I swear to God that it's the absolute truth. When I said that, about 'wanting to play,' I was not intending to have sex with them."

"You are right about that, convincing anyone, particularly Nick... hell, chances of anybody but me believing that would be zero," added Lana.

"I know. Don't I know it for sure, but I need you to believe me. I really, really need you to believe me."

"OK Baby, I believe you. I know firsthand that a little alcohol can get a person to rationalize bullshit as caviar," Lana said, giving some support.

"I just thought we were going to keep up the kissing and groping with the benefit of the door being locked. The only thing that can be seen from the outside is if the main lights are on, so I thought I could have a little more harmless fun, without risk. I know how stupid it sounds now, fuck... I wish I could go back and change things."

"Lana, I don't know if you'd ever experienced two men working on seducing you or not, but the feeling was incredibly intense," Jan paused.

"Actually, I do have a story to share, since we are having confession. But, you finish... mine later," Lana said.

"OK... Anyway, Mark continued testing my resistance, there wasn't any. As I French kissed him back, I had forgot about Jake until I heard a zipper being pulled.

"My dress got hauled up to my waist, and Jake was no longer dry humping my covered butt. Instead, his bare cock started sliding up and down my ass crack, the thong that I was wearing hardly offering any protection from skin-to-skin contact.

"Meanwhile, Mark had also taken advantage of my raised dress and slid his fingers down into my thong and began fingering my bare pussy. That was the first moment that I realized that these two guys were going to fuck me.

"Well, like I was saying, a lot of groping was happening, but then the clothes started coming completely off."

"Yours? Or theirs?" Lana asked, aroused by her friend's story.

Jan continued, "Both. The feeling of having two men lusting for you, two sets of hands all over your body, caressing, probing, demanding as they strip you was something that I never had imagined.

"I put on a weak protest, saying, 'No, I can't do this... No, I'm married, I can't... but in a matter of seconds all that was left was my thong and heels. At that point Jake picked me up like a groom carrying his bride across the threshold.

"He placed me on my desk, my thong was removed and I laid flat on my back, naked. Each man began sucking a tit, probing my holes, driving me wilder; whatever shred of resistance that I had previously put up was gone. At that point I wanted to be fucked, pushing any guilt out of my mind until later.

"Jake began lapping at my pussy and teasing my asshole with a finger. Mark presented his cock to my mouth, and I eagerly took it in while he played with my nipples.

"Being pleasured by two men was the most erotic thing I ever experienced, but that was surpassed by what came next.

"I was so ready for cock, that I begged for it and Jake moved to satisfy my request. He stopped his oral assault, grabbed my hips and pulled me toward his stiff prick. He thrust into me in a single plunge and began, but my desk was very wide and not a good place for our activity. When Jake dragged me to him, my mouth was pulled away from Mark, my oral attention to his dick stopped.

"Neither man wanted to be left out, so they changed the location of our fun to the couch. Jake laid on his back and I straddled him with no thoughts of anything but the cock I was about to mount. As I started to ride his dick, I leaned forward enough to allow him to work my nipples.

"I was getting so worked up jamming Jake's prick into me that I had momentarily forgot about my other lover. Suddenly, I felt activity at my butt. Mark was applying something wet to my ass, and said, 'Good thing this lotion is here.' He had found the hand cream that I keep on my desk, and then I realized that he was going to take my ass.

fritz51
fritz51
890 Followers