Beware of What You Wish For Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?" I said, the venom in my voice clearly evident. He smiled, no doubt hoping to disarm me. It didn't work.

"I was in the neighbourhood and thought I'd drop in to say hello. When I drove by earlier I just happened to see Ian leaving with a suitcase. So has he gone? Has he left you?" he said with relish.

"No, he's not left me. He's taking an early flight to America in the morning," I replied. I saw him frown when I said that.

"He's gone back to America? Why? What's he up to?" he asked.

"How should I know," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "And what's it got to do with you anyway? You fired him, so why the interest? And why did you come by earlier?

"Well I needed his office keys back for one thing," he said with an easy smile, "but forget about that; if he's gone to see Andersons, then that is of interest to me. They're my clients Gina, not Paul's so I need to know what's going on. You need to find out and tell me, okay."

"I shall do no such thing. Besides, Ian's barely talking to me."

He made a derisory grunting noise, which I ignored. "So what do you want Paul? Why are you really here?"

"Well I was hoping we could talk. You know ... me apologise ... maybe clear the air a bit?" He smiled again and gave me that sad, puppy dog eyes look.

"Oh for fucks sake," I sighed, shaking my head, "you'd better come in but let me be clear on this, at this moment in time, I absolutely HATE you."

"Jeez, thank god! For a moment there I thought it was something serious," Paul quipped with an easy smile. He was being flippant, no doubt trying to quell my feistiness. It almost worked. I just hoped he hadn't seen the flicker of a smile that briefly appeared on my lips.

"Paul," I said with a frown.

"Okay, okay ... sorry." He stepped inside the apartment and I closed the door behind him.

PAUL'S STORY

Talk about dumb luck. Earlier I'd been on my way to a meeting and had been stuck in roadworks outside their apartment block when I'd seen Ian emerge from the building with a suitcase and climb into a taxi.

It was much later and driving back past their apartment I made the decision to stop and visit. Was it a burning desire to see Gina again? Or was it to cuckold Ian? All I do know is that I'd given no thought as to what I would do when I got there. I just hoped Ian hadn't returned.

"Come on through," Gina said as she pushed past me. I followed her, slightly intrigued because the way she was speaking I suspected that she'd had a drink or two. She was definitely slurring her words a little bit.

She led me into the lounge area, my eyes fixated on her backside. She was wearing a very short skirt, which was also incredibly tight fitting around her arse cheeks. It was great to see her hips sway and her bum wiggle as she walked in front of me. She looked like a wet dream come true. I felt my cock begin to get interested.

She plumped herself down in an easy chair, her short skirt riding even higher up her thighs so that it barely covered her panties. Bare legged, I could see they were pale blue. Very nice. I like blue, it's my favourite colour. I took a seat on the sofa.

"So ... what have you to say?" she said as she glared at me. I guess she thought she looked hostile and intimidating. But with her sultry brown eyes and her strawberry blonde hair and her red pouty lips she just looked hot.

My eyes moved from her crotch to her bosom. She was wearing a casual blouse. It was loose fitting but it still couldn't disguise the fact she had two prominent bumps sticking out from her chest. My cock pulsed. I crossed my legs, hoping to hide my growing hard on.

"Okay, I'll come straight to the point. I can't deny that I've wanted to make love to you for some considerable time."

I paused to mentally congratulate myself on saying "make love" rather than "fuck you."

"And I admit I probably crossed the line with the aphrodisiac," I added.

"Crossed the line?" she interrupted fiercely, "my god Paul, what you did to me ... how you got me in that position ... it ... it almost constitutes rape."

"Hang on just a minute," I countered, "I admit I probably went too far the first time but the second time ... at the Cresswell's ... well ..."

I left it hanging. She wasn't to know I'd slipped her more of my aphrodisiac concoction there too but I sure as hell wasn't going to reveal that little nugget of information. Her reaction was just what I'd hoped for. She gave an almost inaudible gasp when the recollection of that occasion came back into her head.

"I ... I ..." she stuttered, struggling to find her words.

"As I recall, you were quite happy to make love to me there." Notice, I used the phrase "make love" again.

"Oh shit ..." She buried her head in her hands and started to sob. I was out of my seat in an instant.

"Come here," I said as I took hold of one of her slender hands and pulled her out of her chair. She rose up easily. I enfolded her in my arms and held her tight as she sobbed uncontrollably into my shoulder. I could smell the alcohol on her breath. I'd already seen the empty bottle of wine on the table and a glass tumbler of orange juice next to it.

The glass was nearly empty. I guessed that if I sniffed it I would probably smell vodka or gin. I didn't take her as a whisky or brandy drinker. But mixing it? Wine AND spirits? Maybe she'd had much more to drink than I'd initially thought. Now this WAS promising.

"There, there," I cooed into her ear as I snuggled against her and inhaled her scent. God her perfume smelt great. I pulled her in closer, and ran my fingers through her hair.

We stood like that for a while, my erection growing by the second as I clung to her. I was enjoying her closeness but she didn't seem too keen to prolong it so I finally let her go. "Let me get you a drink. Is that orange juice? Do you want another?"

"Yes, that would be good, I'm really thirsty," she replied quietly, blinking back the tears as she gave me a weak smile. "It's in the kitchen," she said to my unasked question.

I sat her down on the sofa and went off to fix us both a drink. "Do you have any vodka," I called out to her after I'd rooted around her cupboards for a minute or two. "It's for me," I added. "Oh, not to worry, I've found some gin. That'll do."

I walked back into the room and handed her a tall glass tumbler filled to the brim with orange juice. I sat down next to her. "Cheers," I toasted, clinking her glass with my identical one, "bottoms up!"

We both took healthy shots, Gina more than me. In fact she almost drained half her glass in one go. "On my god," she spluttered, "you put gin in it!"

"Ooops, ohmygod I'm so sorry, I must have got them mixed up. But I know you were drinking gin already so no harm done."

I smiled apologetically. She wasn't to know I'd put in what was probably three double shots in any bar or pub. I figured with what she'd already drunk that it wouldn't take too much effort to get her to spread her legs for me.

I put my hand on her knee. "So, lets talk about you Gina. What are you going to do now that Ian's buggered off to America and left you here?"

"I ... I don't know," was her weak reply. I could see the pupils in her eyes begin to dilate. It wouldn't be long now. Her lips parted as her breathing started to become a bit ragged.

"I think you should go," she said, "I really don't feel that good."

I looked at her. Her eyes were flickering and if truth be known she actually didn't look that good. Which was fine by me. I began to slowly run my hand up and down her thigh. She didn't object.

"Gina ... he isn't coming back," I added callously. My hand moved under her skirt. She parted her legs slightly and I slid my hand higher. She adjusted her sitting position and her legs opened wider. My hand moved up to the top of her legs and pressed into her mound. She gave out a little gasp of surprise but she didn't bat my hand away.

I rubbed softly against her panties for a couple of minutes or so. All she did was stare at me, although now and again she would feebly pull at my hand whilst telling me to stop what I was doing. I eventually countered by nuzzling into her neck, which I then peppered with light kisses. She seemed to like that because her eyes began to flicker and then close.

A few minutes later and all pretence of resistance was gone. Her legs were parted as wide as she could get them and little mewling noises were escaping from her mouth. Her panties were soaking wet. Meanwhile my other hand was now fully engaged with her delightfully big tits, irresistibly moving from one to the other, groping and massaging them giving them equal attention.

She offered no resistance when I stood and took her hand and pulled her up. I kissed her hard and she responded with equal vigour mashing her lips to mine, her tongue urgently pushing it's way inside my mouth to find mine ready and willing to respond.

I led her to her bedroom. She stood compliantly before me, swaying slightly from side to side as I slowly stripped her naked before laying her down on the silky sheets of her matrimonial bed. I quickly shrugged off my clothes and clambered on to lay between her slender, curvaceous legs. I spread them wide and moved closer. My thick cock was throbbing painfully and she moaned as I ran it over her slit a couple of times to coat it with her abundant juices.

I offered it to her pussy. Her outer lips parted easily and accepted the head of my cock. Her inner lips though offered a pleasing resistance. I pushed forward, feeling the intense pressure ... and then I was in. Dear god, it was every bit as good as I could remember.

I had to experience that feeling again. I withdrew all the way out and repeated my actions. Oh fuck, that felt so good. Not quite as good as the first but nearly. I withdrew again. And then did it again. And again. Her legs came up to coil around my waist and her arms around my neck.

Gina cried out each and every time I penetrated her divine tunnel of love, her gasps of pain turning to grunts of pleasure as her pussy finally adapted to my massive thickness. And then I finally slid all the way in and fucked her. The time to make love to her would come later. But first, I just wanted to take her.

GINA'S STORY

I awoke the next morning feeling dreadful. My head hurt and I felt sick. I got myself out of bed and stumbled into the living room. I saw the empty wine bottle and the empty glass that had been my gin and orange. Well at least I now knew the reason my head hurt so much. I made it to the bathroom and as I sat down it all came back to me. My pussy was sore and red.

Paul had used me again. And like a fool I had let him. What the hell was wrong with me?

Maybe I should just let Ian divorce me. I was clearly just a stupid slut. What was the point of trying to fix this sorry mess if I couldn't stop myself falling for Paul's charms every time he saw me.

I finally got my act together and by the end of the day I was feeling better physically if not mentally. If I thought about Ian it didn't take me long before the tears would start to fall. Why had I been so stupid? I replayed that one thought over and over inside my brain until my head hurt.

I tried to ring Ian a couple of times but hung up before the call connected. I just didn't know what to say to him. I was completely and utterly lost. And it was ALL my fault.

A week went by. I was still working but I couldn't concentrate. I was walking around like a zombie, completely dead inside. I'd still had no contact with Ian. It had taken me a couple of days to actually pluck up the courage to call him but I don't know why I bothered as each time I was just asked to leave a message. He never returned my calls. Thankfully I'd also had no contact with Paul either but that was about to change.

It was around six thirty in the evening on the eleventh day since Ian's departure that the door bell rang. As I opened the door there stood Paul.

My head dropped. I felt defeated. Useless.

"What do you want now Paul? Coming to drug me again or get me pissed so you can get your leg over?"

"No, nothing like that; unless you're offering of course," he replied with a sly smile.

"Fuck off Paul, just go away and leave me be," I said wearily, as I went to close the door, "haven't you ruined my life enough already."

"Please Gina, let me in. I just want to talk. I think I need to explain a few things to you. Please."

I shrugged my shoulders. What more did I have to lose? "Whatever," I said with a sigh as I stood aside to let him in.

PAUL'S STORY

Gina led me into the living room and took a chair. I sat on the sofa.

"I wouldn't mind a drink," I said.

Gina scowled at me, a look of total disdain in her eyes. She pointed at her front door. "If you go through there and then exit the building and go down the street a ways, you'll find a couple of pubs where you can get a drink if you're that thirsty."

"Okay, so no drink then," I said with a smile.

"What do you want Paul? Get to it or leave. I'm in no mood to put up with your bullshitting, cheeky lad persona tonight!"

"Okay, okay, I will. I erm ... wanted to take the opportunity to tell you how I feel about you."

"Me?" she interjected with surprise.

"Yes you. Look I know I come on a bit strong. The thing is, it's all an act. I know you won't believe me but I'm actually quite shy and reserved."

"Ha!" Gina interjected, "yeah, you're right, I don't believe you. God you're so full of bullshit Paul. Don't you ever know when to stop?"

I shook my head. "But it's true. Please just hear me out okay. I've always had problems of self esteem. It stems from the lack of confidence issues I've suffered with since I was a boy. I was really young when my dad walked out on us. My mother didn't help. She smothered me, no doubt trying to protect me after the loss of my father. She was a self trained psychologist and thought she knew all the answers, so she fed all sorts of mumbo jumbo into my head. It really messed me up but it's only now that I realise this.

"So I put on this act. I flirt relentlessly with women, I can't help myself. I can't bear rejection but I also can't bear the thought of commitment. That's why my marriage failed and why I've never married Tracy. I'm also scared shitless by strong minded, intelligent women. Women that remind me of my mother. I only tend to get involved with women who aren't particularly bright. You must have realised that when you met Tracy."

I looked at Gina to see her shaking her head. I wasn't sure if it was from disbelief or concern.

"Yeah, I know. I'm shallow. But it's the way it is. When I met you of course I fancied you. Who wouldn't? But I knew you were an unattainable goal for the likes of me. You are bright, intelligent, very attractive. You are all the things that I could possibly want in a partner but which at the same time scare the shit out of me.

"But as I got to know you better I realised that I could get past my issues with you. I no longer felt intimidated by your intelligence or your beauty. You were real to me. For the first time I felt a connection with a woman that I could commit to for the rest of my life."

I paused to let my words sink in. Gina looked dumbfounded. The hostility of earlier had gone. She seemed softer, kinder, more receptive, more malleable.

I glanced at my watch. "Look Gina, I really want to continue with our talk but it's now seven o'clock and I don't know about you but I'm starving. How about we grab a bite to eat. My treat."

I saw the look on her face. "I promise, no alcohol. This is purely platonic."

As soon as I said that I saw the look of agony that flashed across her face. I pressed on regardless.

"Come on. You have to eat. There's a small cafe nearby where we can grab something light. One hour - tops!"

She stared at me for a long minute. "Oh okay," she finally replied with a heavy sigh.

GINA'S STORY

After that first meal out together I began to see Paul in a slightly different light. He was clearly troubled about his past and I suspected that if only half of what he told me was true then he really needed some professional counselling. I still didn't trust him but I did start to feel sorry for him.

He told me of his past life and how misunderstood he was and how jealous he was of Ian and me and our happy married life. I was amazed at how much he laid bare his feelings. This truly was a different man to the one I thought I knew.

Over the next few weeks he began to call to see me. Nothing regular but without realising it our meetings began to become a bit more intimate. The odd light lunch dates or quick tea-time snacks were soon replaced by evening meals at expensive restaurants.

One night he even coerced me into getting dressed up and attending a show with him. He was the perfect gentleman, which was slightly unnerving. I kept waiting for the real Paul to show up at any time.

Ian had now been away for over a month and I'd still had no contact with him. I'd virtually given up calling him as he still never replied to my messages. And the loneliness and sorrow I felt with him gone had dissipated somewhat as Paul seemed to have wormed his way in to fill that void in my life.

I still loved Ian, of that I was certain but he clearly couldn't get over my betrayal and therefore didn't want to try and salvage our marriage. He was making that obvious by the fact he hadn't been in contact with me for so long. I began to resign myself to the fact he probably wasn't ever coming back.

And then Paul told me he was ending it all with Tracy. He was finally leaving her. And he hinted that he wanted a closer, more intimate relationship with me. Like a couple. But no pressure.

PAUL'S STORY

I was on cloud nine. Everything I had ever worked for was about to come my way. The contract with Cressida was the final piece to the jigsaw. When that paid off I was going to be unbelievably wealthy.

Not only that but I had now achieved my ambition of nailing Ian's wife Gina. She had been the object of my lust for a long time and sex with her had proved to be every bit as good if not better than I had hoped for. Okay, maybe I'd had to drug her a little bit but that was just to loosen her up. After that I knew she was really into me.

I couldn't wait to fuck her again. But this time it had to be without any artificial aids. I had the feeling it wouldn't be long. She was already weakening as I continued to wear her down with my bullshit stories but before I took my prize it was time to concentrate on the contract I'd signed with Cressida. It truly was a massive undertaking for a company my size and I'd really had to stretch my lines of credit. I was about to go into serious debt to secure the funds I needed. Everything I possessed had been used as collateral. If it failed I would be bankrupt.

Besides the larger workforce and all the supplies we would need, my accountant had advised that it would be better to buy the heavy plant machinery rather than renting or leasing it. He said in the long run it would be cheaper and the capital expense could be offset against tax. At the end of the project I could then sell the machines on.

I thought it was a good idea but as I now looked over the report from my transport manager I wasn't so sure. I puffed out my cheeks. That was one hell of a lot of heavy plant to buy. But I was committed now so there was no option. I quickly signed the authorisation for him to go ahead and purchase everything on his list.

I looked over the final cost estimates that my team had come up with. It was a truly staggering figure. I panicked a little bit but turning over a few pages saw how much we were going to be paid. I breathed out as pounds signs lit up my eyes.