Beware of What You Wish For Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I met Dolores. She wasn't a stunner, she didn't make men stop and stare but she definitely had something about her. She was the complete opposite of Gina and not someone I thought I would be interested in.

For a start she was only 5'4" tall and her breasts were a bit smaller than I usually liked, but she had nice shapely legs and a cuddly backside. She had brown hair that came halfway down her back and very kissable lips. But it was her eyes that caught me. Impossibly big and bright and earnest. As I said, she wasn't a stunner but every now and again she would look at me in such a way that made my heart beat faster.

We'd been together for about thirteen months. I was comfortable being around her and I'd been building up the nerve to ask her to marry me. Gina was a dim, distant memory and I was keen to build a better future for myself. And for that to happen I'd decided that it had to include Dolores.

Yep, thirteen months. Unlucky thirteen!

It was a Saturday morning, bright and sunny, temperature around the low seventies with a gentle breeze rustling the leaves in the trees. Dolores had left earlier to go to work and I was planning on hitting the beach at some point to try and master the art of surfing. I'd been trying for a long time with no great success.

I reversed the car out of the garage and then got out to check the straps holding my surfboard to the roof. As I turned around to get back in the car I saw a woman standing in the driveway. Holding her hand was a little boy.

My stomach dropped and my heart started to pound. I knew instantly who it was.

I forced myself to walk towards her. As I drew closer I could see her stiffen. I looked down at the little boy. He looked nervously up at his mother.

We stared at each other for what seemed like ages before she finally spoke.

"Hello Ian ... you're looking good."

"Hello Gina ... you too."

We just continued to stare at each other. God but she looked gorgeous. All the emotions and memories came flooding back. Her hair was back to the natural strawberry blonde colour that I'd known so well but she'd cut it shorter so that it just barely touched her shoulders. Her eyes and lips were still bright and inviting. Her body too was more curvaceous, she'd clearly put on some weight but it had just made her breasts bigger, her arse fuller and her legs more shapely.

I was momentarily mesmerised. I shook my head to clear my senses.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you."

"But why?"

"I needed to talk to you. To tell you some things. To hopefully ..."

She choked on her words, her voice cracking with emotion. "I'm sorry ... it was a mistake to come ... I should go," she said tearfully.

The little boy was clinging even more tightly to her hand now. "Mummy?" he said, "are you all right mummy?"

"Yes sweetheart, mummy's fine." she said, collecting herself and smiling fondly down at the little boy.

"Who's that man?" he suddenly said, pointing a little finger directly at me.

She looked at me, her mouth moving as she struggled to form the right words but no sound was forthcoming. The silence was deafening.

"I'm thirsty mummy. Can I have a drink?"

Both Gina and I snapped out of our stupor. She was instantly into mother mode.

"Yes sure honey ... we'll have to go and find a shop though. Can you wait a few minutes."

"I've got drinks ... if you want to come inside that is ..."

"Are you sure Ian, we don't want to be a nuisance."

"No ... no ... it's fine. Come on in," I said as I turned and walked to the front door. I opened it and they walked inside. I led them to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"So what's it going be, orange juice, soda?"

"Orange juice for both of us please Ian," Gina said.

"Coming right up," I replied.

I poured out drinks for them and one for myself and led them through to the living room.

"Your house is nice," Gina said, with a faint smile, "very homely, very you."

"Thanks," I replied. We stared uncomfortably at each other for a few seconds.

"So what's the name of your son?" I said as they got comfortable on the sofa. I took a nearby chair.

"Ian," she replied.

I began to laugh. "What ... are you serious! You named your son after me! Oh that's hilarious. Hahaha, I bet Paul was thrilled with that!"

"Paul had nothing to do with it. I've raised Ian Junior on my own but thought it was time he met his father."

"So when are you going to see him?" I said sarcastically, "or is it that you don't actually know who it is!"

I saw her wince. I knew I was being cruel but I didn't care.

"I wasn't a whore Ian. I've not had sex with anyone since you and I that last time ..."

"You've got to be kidding me! You've not had sex for five years? Five years! I find that incredibly hard to believe Gina. And what about Paul?"

"Well it's the truth Ian whether you believe it or not. And I've had nothing to do with Paul since I found out I was pregnant. Even if it had proved to be his I wasn't ever going to be with him. I hate him."

She looked sad as she paused briefly. "But it doesn't matter anyway. I don't want anything from you ... I just thought you might want to know you have a son, that's all."

I shook my head and snorted. I wasn't buying any of this. It was bullshit.

"You know what ... you really are a piece of work Gina. You screw my boss, he gets you pregnant, you destroy my life and now, five years later, you come all the way here to tell me the kid's mine! Goddamnit Gina, I'd got over you! I'd wiped out all the hurt and the sorrow and now you've come back to haunt me and destroy my life all over again!"

"Please Ian, please believe me I haven't. You need to know that Ian Junior IS your child. Just look at him for one thing. He looks like you. I hadn't realised until recently. When he was born he looked like me but as he's got older more of you is apparent. Even your mum and dad think so. They've shown me pictures of you from when you were his age. Believe it or not he's yours."

"You've seen my parents?"

"Sure, I thought they should know. We've stayed in touch despite everything. They know I hurt you badly but they've been a big help, especially recently."

"But they've never told me ..."

"I know. I asked them not to."

I shook my head. "It doesn't matter. And anyway, it's pure coincidence. If you look hard enough you can always see what you want to see in any child. Besides there is still the matter of my infertility."

"He's yours Ian. It is possible. I rang one of the clinics. Call it a once in a million shot that one of your swimmers was strong enough to get through! I then had a DNA test done. What it proved was that there was none of Paul's DNA in Ian Junior. So it means that he HAS to be yours because as I said earlier you're the only other person I've had sex with. But if you want absolute proof, all you have to do is agree to a test."

I sat back stunned. Could this possibly be true?

"Mummy, can we go now. I'm bored." Ian Junior was getting restless with all this adult talk. "Can we go to the beach like you promised?"

"Sure baby, we're going now. Say thank you to the nice man for your drink."

"Thank you for the drink," Ian Junior said. He clambered off the sofa and started tugging at Gina's hand, eager to go.

I walked them to the door. Outside Gina turned to me. "Just so you know, I don't want anything from you Ian. I just thought you should know that you have a son that's all. It's up to you to do anything ... if you want to that is. I'm staying at the Apollo Hotel for a couple of days if you feel the need to talk to me again. After that I will be going back home. And once I go I promise I won't bother you ever again."

She paused as she took a long look at me. I don't know if she was expecting me to say something but when I didn't she turned to go. Still eager to leave, Ian Junior was pulling at her hand anyway.

I watched as she and Ian Junior walked down the drive and as she reached the street she turned one last time.

"Bye." It was all she said. And then she was gone.

I exhaled loudly.

FUCK.

Now what the hell was I going to do?

GINA'S STORY

Well that had been painful. Seeing Ian had been a bad idea. He looked so good, so fit and healthy and it just reminded me again just how badly I'd screwed up our lives. Curiosity is not a good thing to satisfy when it ruins your marriage.

I'd rehearsed our meeting so many times in my head but it didn't go that way at all. As soon as I saw him my mind turned to mush. What had I expected? A Hallmark movie type ending? Well that only happens in films, not in real life. Real life is messy and complicated and doesn't often have a happy ending.

But I wasn't allowed to wallow long in my self-pity. Ian Junior was tugging at my hand. I looked down at him and smiled. At least I had a part of Ian in my life.

"What is it sweetie? What do you want?"

He looked up at me, his eyes full and bright. "Can we go to the beach now mummy ... just like you promised ... can we?"

"Sure we can. Let's go back to the hotel and have something to eat first and then we can get changed and hit the beach. Okay?"

"Okay," he replied, somewhat deflated.

"Who was that man?" he suddenly blurted out.

I'd been waiting for the question. I'd made the decision not to tell Ian Junior that Ian was his daddy and was glad I had after his reaction to the news. But Junior was no fool even for a five-year old kid. He'd picked up something in our conversation. Maybe when he was a bit older I'd tell him the truth.

"I already told you sweetie, don't you remember? He's just someone mummy knows and I thought as we were here we would go see if he was okay. Did you like him?"

"I guess. He has a big house doesn't he mummy."

"He certainly does," I replied.

After that Junior just babbled away about going to the beach. We finally hailed a cab and returned to our hotel where we had a quick snack in a nearby diner before returning to our room and getting changed. Luckily the hotel had access directly onto the sand.

I hired a couple of loungers, complete with parasol and settled down to read my book, although I was always wary of where my son was. Junior was quite happy digging in the sand although it soon proved to useless as far as making sandcastles was concerned. It wasn't wet or heavy enough like the beach sand in most of Britain.

And then I realised Ian Junior wasn't with me. I sat up then stood to scan the beach. It had only been a matter of seconds when I'd last looked at him. Hadn't it?

My blood ran cold when I couldn't see him. The sea was a distance away and the shimmering heat haze made it difficult to see clearly. But I could make out people surfing out there and knowing how inquisitive my boy was I was pretty sure he'd wandered off for a better look.

I set off to find him. Five minutes later and I was starting to panic. How had he got so far away without me realising. My first thought was abduction. You read about this sort of thing all the time but you never think it could happen to you.

I forced myself to calm down. Of course he hadn't been abducted. It was too soon. Wasn't it?

IAN'S STORY

I went surfing.

That's what I had been going to do, so that's what I did. I hoped it would clear my mind so allowing me to focus on the revelation that I was, by some miracle, a father. I still couldn't believe it.

In surfing terms I was still a relative beginner. I'd picked up a decent soft top 10' Malibu from a work colleague and had joined a surfing school. I hit the beach hoping that it would be a perfect day to progress my skills. I was hoping to see reformers, a less powerful wave that breaks close to the shore and is ideal for beginners and novices like me.

Today my wish was granted. The waves were perfect. The problem was it soon became clear that I'd picked a bad day to surf.

In many sports there is an unwritten, unspoken code of conduct. It's about common decency, having an awareness of what is going on around you and how your actions can impact on others. But today there seemed to be many surfers who had no concept of what that etiquette meant. In surfing parlance they were known as kooks and I seemed to be surrounded by them. Being British I just called them bloody idiots.

After a few wipeouts caused mainly by kooks crossing my line I decided to take a break. The wind was shifting anyway and the waves were becoming bigger. Well, not massive but too big for me at this stage of my development.

As I picked up my board I saw a little boy on the edge of the surf. He was running after the water as it hissed back to the sea before running back away from the incoming waves. It's a game all kids play. I know I did when I was his age.

I saw the wave coming and knew that the boy hadn't until it was too late. It knocked him over backwards and engulfed him. I dropped my board and sprinted into the surf. Another big wave crashed over him, turning him upside down and all the way around. I reached him quickly and plucked him up into my arms.

He coughed and spluttered but overall he seemed to be okay. As I looked at him I realised it was Gina's child, Ian Junior.

And then I saw more. I saw it in his eyes. And at that moment I knew in my soul he was mine. And I knew what I had to do.

He coiled his little arms around my neck and clung to me as I sank to my knees and began to cry.

GINA'S STORY

Where was he? I was beyond frantic now. I didn't know what to do anymore. I had no-one to turn to. No-one to rely on. No partner or husband to help me and comfort me. I was all alone.

And then I saw them. Walking towards me was Ian with Ian Junior held up in one arm and a surfboard tucked under the other.

I sank to my knees and sobbed.

"Thank you, thank you so much," I said as I stood and held out my arms. Ian Junior slipped from Ian into my arms and I smothered him in kisses.

Ian told me what had happened as we walked back to where I had been seated. I picked up my belongings and we left. Ian seemed quite happy to be with us and for that I was grateful. I didn't want to be alone anymore.

He accompanied us back to our hotel room where I got Junior down for a much needed nap. He was exhausted.

By the time I had showered Ian had ordered lunch and it had been delivered. We sat out on the balcony of my room over-looking the beach and ate our food in silence.

"I should go," he said after he had finished.

"Do you have to?" I replied.

He shrugged his shoulders. "No, I suppose not."

"Good." I smiled at him.

"So what do you want to do this afternoon?" he asked.

"Surprise us."

"Okay. I'll nip home and get showered and changed and meet you back here in, shall we say, two hours?"

"That would be great," I replied.

He turned to leave.

"Ian."

He turned back to face me. I moved closer and leaned towards him.

"Thanks." I said and then I kissed him on the lips.

It was tentative because I didn't know how he would react. Would he be repulsed by my kiss? Was it too much, too soon?

I knew he was surprised because he hesitated but then he kissed me back, our lips mashing together as the kiss deepened and then grew frenetic.

My arms coiled around his neck as I pulled him ever closer. His hands dropped onto my butt and pulled me into his groin. I could feel his erection.

In a matter of seconds our hands were all over each other. He groped my tits, kneading my flesh, his thumb rubbing incessantly over my hardening nipples. I was grabbing at his crotch trying to release his cock, growing ever more desperate to have my man reclaim me.

What clothing we had been wearing was soon lying scattered across the floor. Our lips were still fused together as Ian pushed me backwards onto the bed. He fell with me, my legs opening immediately to give him access to my sex.

He pushed forward and as he entered me I cried out in ecstasy. I clung to him fiercely, my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist as he fucked me hard. I deserved it. I'd been a slut that had let a man I didn't particularly like seduce and use me. Maybe he had drugged me but I had put myself into places and situations of my own free will that allowed him the opportunity to do it. So I was equally culpable. And stupid.

I climaxed twice before Ian finally came. He rolled off me and lay on his back, panting for breath.

I turned and draped my leg over his and cuddled up to him. He turned his head and smiled at me.

"I love you," I said softly.

The words were out before I realised. But it just felt right to say them. I expected him to stiffen, to turn away, to be disgusted with me. God I was so stupid! It was too soon.

But he grinned. What the fuck?

"Yeah, that's the problem," he replied, "I guess I still love you too."

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back as his hands began to gently fondle my breasts. My hand slipped down his body until I found his cock. It was already responding.

This time we didn't fuck. Ian made love to me for over an hour. It was hands down the best sex I'd ever had. Clearly Ian had learned a few moves since we'd last had sex. I decided not to ask him how many partners he'd had since we'd split. Nothing good ever came out of curiosity. It wasn't a good thing to have as far as I was concerned.

IAN'S STORY

I couldn't help myself. Gina was ... is ... an incredibly sexy woman and I had loved her deeply for many years. Yes I was devastated when she was unfaithful, even if she was drugged she had still failed the Good Wife tests.

But time is a great healer. And I now had a son to consider. Did I want to be a part-time parent or did I want the full-time responsibility of fatherhood?

Seeing Gina in a bikini didn't help my resolve one little bit and both our emotions were raw after the near potential disaster with Ian Junior.

Passions were running high although they were hidden below the surface until we kissed. That blew the seal.

I admit I fucked her the first time and I suppose you could say I was reclaiming what was mine. But it wasn't that. I just couldn't help myself. It was pure lust. Being a mother had changed her. She was even more gorgeous than before and now had an even better, hotter body to die for. The very epitome of a MILF she was now voluptuous, curvy and sensuous and more importantly she was all mine.

The second time we made love and it just felt the right thing to do. That was more about reclaiming my woman than the first. The close intimacy between the two of us was something Paul could never take away from me.

Later that day I took them to a nearby amusement park, which Junior seemed to enjoy immensely. It was fun to see his eyes light up with glee as he ran around laughing at all the things there were to see and do. We even went on one ride four times in a row, having to queue each time for at least fifteen minutes. He was so excited that he didn't mind and neither did I. Neither did Gina as she clung to my arm the whole time.

It was funny how I slipped into enjoying fatherhood so easily but the elephant in the room hadn't gone away just yet.

After the park visit ended I took them for some food and then it was back to the hotel to get Ian Junior settled down for the night. Gina clearly wanted me to stay and I wanted to as well. But I couldn't. Back home Dolores would be expecting me.

GINA'S STORY

I was so happy and then I wasn't. I shouldn't have been surprised to learn Ian was in a relationship but it upset me more than I cared to show when he told me how he'd been thinking of proposing to Dolores, his girlfriend of thirteen months.

But why wouldn't he be in a relationship? He was a truly nice guy, had a good temperament, a good job and was easy on the eye. Taking up surfing had obviously helped tone up his physique. He'd even joined a gym to help in his fitness regime. And he deserved a loving partner. The trouble was, that was supposed to be me not someone else.