Beware the Margay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I groaned. Not the groan of a man in pain. But the groan of a man enjoying his wife. Opening my eyes, I grinned at Inara as she enthusiastically rode my cock. I grabbed her and pulled her into a firm hug as our lips met. Her pussy throbbed over my erection, sending me over the edge and I swelled inside her.

"Oh fuck!" She chirped in an odd tone.

That's when It dawned on me. Turning my head, Inara was staring at me, while pawing at Maria who was slowly waking. Turning back to Bast, who was rolling her hips as she rode my cock. She grinned.

"I'm flattered you think of me as one of your wives," She panted, squeezing my knot with her pussy muscles. "I think I like the idea too." She raised and lowered herself, dragging my knot through her tunnel. "Maybe, I like the idea of carrying one of your cubs?"

With a snarl, I launched upwards. My injuries have long since healed since the battle. Grabbing Bast, I heard her giggle as she fell flat on her back. The rest of my wives came awake as I snarled at the goddess who winked cheekily at me. Thrusting my hips into hers, I was determined to make her squeal.

"Oh, I should have done this earlier," Bast groaned and bit her lip.

"You're MINE!" I snarled. "You'll come whenever I want you to!"

Bast chuckled and gave me a pitying look. I immediately thought of Inara and Bast's expression shifted.

"Now Samu-erk!"

My teeth clamped down around her throat. In an instant, she spasmed beneath me. Even as a goddess, she still had all the same biological functions as everyone else. And being gripped around the neck, apparently was a big thing for cats. She could still breathe through my grip, but I could taste what I could only describe as electricity in her blood as she writhed below me on my cock. And as I pumped my second orgasm into her, Bast yowled in bliss as she massaged my knot with her orgasm. Releasing her neck, I gave the wounds a small lick as she shuddered one last time. Pulling my cock out of her, Bast seemed to cower slightly.

"Mine," I growled softly.

I could feel it now. Almost like the realisation I had a tail. Suddenly there was... Something else. Almost like... Focusing back on Bast, she was equal parts terrified and aroused. She hadn't let me go so far and now I had her blood in my system, she wasn't sure what I was about to do.

"I'm going to breed my little goddess, over and over again," I growled.

She blinked and shuddered softly. It confused me for a moment until I felt a soft gush of fluid on my legs. Glancing down, her furry pussy was convulsing in orgasm, just from me growling at her.

"Yes," Her voice said in my ear.

Suddenly I could feel an overwhelming desire from Calistia. Turning, I could see what was wrong. Her kind was... Odd... When it came to breeding. My dick fertilized her eggs in the womb. But then her womb transferred the eggs to her abdomen to mature. And she was ready to lay, she just needed one last thing.

I snarled softly as I pushed my wives aside to get to Calistia while her expanding pussy practically oozed out of her chitinous shell. The sight of it made me growl softly and she trembled as I pressed my cock to her entrance.

"I'm yours," she whispered softly.

The End