Beware the Occult

Story Info
Occult pratices gone wrong, gone horribly filthy.
20.5k words
4.76
16.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains extensive depiction of Farting, Scat, Coprophagia and other Filth Fetish themes.

Beware the Occult.

Written by HumbleHeretic

"And a little something like this over here, yeah, that looks sick..."

It was a regular small house that anyone would walk past without a second glance. While most of the other houses higher up the block had all sorts of spooky decorations on their lawns leading up to their doorways, only this house had a bare lawn that was a bit unkept. The reason was probably that the house was home only to a single young man that was in his early twenties at best. Said young man was currently inside the basement of the house, kneeling on the cold concrete floor and talking to himself with the sound of scratching in the background.

"Maybe if I put something like this here..."

He spoke again as he etched out another random shape using the chalk in his hand. On the basement floor was already a large circle drawn in plain white chalk, it contained all kinds of intricate structures and glyphs, sharp lines and subtle designs as though it came from a book of magic. It didn't look like the random scribblings of a young man that only read a few books on the occult and watched a few movies. Such a magnificent and intricate design took shape under the fingertips of Josh who appeared to have nothing better to do on this Halloween night.

If one wondered why he was doing this, it was a story that went something like this.

This was Josh's first year living alone in the old house after his parent had moved out to go live with his older, more successful sister. The young man was given the option to do the same, however he decided that he wanted to be independent and had stayed behind to look after the house on his own. It turns out that such a thing was harder that he first thought. The young man was barely living a stable life alone with his day job keeping him fed with the lights on.

That was when this particular holiday snuck up on him without him realizing it. It was something his parents had often taken care of when they were here, they would set up the decorations and organise the candies and treats for the children passing by at night. Josh however had made little to no preparation, when it came down to it, he found that he could only manage the candy to give out and didn't have enough for decorations.

That was when the young man came up with the idea. How about a unique attraction? Thus he put together what he saw in some books he read when he was bored and chose to draw out this large occultic magic circle in the basement. He could invite trick-or-treaters inside, show them the cool circle, tell them a quick ghost story, hand out some candy and call it a night. It was a pretty good plan when he thought about it, the things one came up with when they were broke.

"Damn, that looks really good."

And the result was rather satisfying. The large cryptic chalk circle that was completed with the last stroke of chalk was even better than what he had in his head. Not only was it fairly large but it was also decently symmetrical and was filled with lines and symbols that looked like they actually meant something. The young man thought to himself that this would definitely work while seriously considering learning art.

"Ah fuck, my knees, my back."

Then came the usual pains of the unfit as he got up. Josh dusted chalk off his hands as he took one last long look at the circle he'd made with his own hands in complete satisfaction. Damn did he outdo himself this time. The young man was actually really looking forward to showing off his attraction now as he made his way up the stairs to go organise the candy.

And with his back turned, Josh failed to see the phenomenon of the circle he'd crafted briefly glowing with an emerald green light. He only felt a light tingling and warmth in his body for a moment but quickly disregarded it as gas and continued up the stairs. The basement that had it doors closed returned to a quiet darkness.

***

"Dammit."

Okay so there were problems in the end. Problems that were obvious if he'd just thought about it but he'd clearly been too excited to draw the magic circle to do so.

For one thing, there was the whole idea of him, an adult male living alone, inviting neighbourhood kids into his basement for a surprise. What the hell was he actually thinking? Even he would find such a thing suspicious if he heard about it, there was no way an introvert like himself was going to go through with a plan like that now that he was in his right mind!

And the other problem was that kids these days were much more sensible while adults were more cautious. This obviously wasn't a bad thing by a mile, however it meant that he was now sitting on his porch by himself with a bowl full of candy that hadn't been touched. In the first place his lawn was practically the only one that wasn't decorated, not exactly the most inviting for trick-or-treaters, especially with him sitting on the porch of his old house looking like the type of person that didn't get along well with others.

It stood to reason then that his net amount of candy handed out was zero. Josh didn't personally have a problem with this, in the first place he wasn't exactly fond of kids and only wanted to do his part as a member of the community now living by himself for the first time. He only really regretted wasting so much money on the candy and so much effort on his handmade attraction.

"Haaah, whatever, let's call it a night."

Thus the young man decided to retire early. He got up from his chair with his bowl of candy in hand. He could have just left it on the porch for anyone passing by to grab some if they wanted, however he'd spent good money and now needed something to comfort himself.

The house he re-entered was just as it had been when he left, empty. It wasn't like he was sad or anything though, Josh had already grown accustomed to living alone, and the freedoms that came with it. Such as the freedom of grabbing his own beer from his own fridge whenever he felt like it. So he made his way to the kitchen,

"What the hell, there's nothing good in here."

"?!!"

However he was forced to stop when he suddenly heard a voice that was definitely not supposed to be here! The young man seized up, his heart pounding as he looked around. The very first thoughts that sprung up in his head was "ghost" and "home invader", and he really wasn't sure which was worse! That was when he noticed something different from when he left, inside the kitchen where he was headed, the fridge door was open, however there was nobody there!

His blood crawled when he thought that it might really be a ghost, though he should have already passed the age to believe in such things. He prayed that it was only an auditory hallucination and that he'd simply forgot to close the fridge door all the way as he gently crept up to the kitchen. His hand tightened on the metal bowl of candy as he got ready to use it as a weapon. There was a tall divider between him and the fridge that was obscuring his view, he thought that if it was really a person and not a ghost, then they were probably hiding down low.

The young man was ready for anything as he approached closer, however, when he actually got close, his heart skipped a beat because he wasn't really ready for what he saw!

It turns out that it wasn't a ghost after all, however it wasn't a person or even an animal either! The entity standing in front of the open fridge had indeed been short enough to remain hidden behind the counter, it only reached about half of Josh's height standing up. It was like a creature straight out of fantasy, it had a large, mostly round head with big, pointy ears extending towards the sides and back. It had crudely cut hear that was a very light, greenish-silver colour that almost looked like it was glowing, especially when contrasted against the dark, muddy green colour of its skin.

It's upper body was fairly slender, it's arms as well was slender but it's hands holding onto the fridge door were thick and about as big as a human's. And behind its hands were some neatly arrayed, round bumps that were an even darker colour than the rest of its skin. And then from its slender upper body suddenly came a lower body that could only be described as packing! The short, naked creature had an ass that was so nice that it just didn't make sense for monster, Josh found his eyes kept drifting towards the thing's naked butt even though he should be freaking out at it's sudden appearance.

The only thing that allowed him to tear his eyes away from its ass was its long tail rooted just above its plump butt cheeks. It was a mostly naked tail the same colour as it's skin with intermittent patches of what looked like earthen scales the same colour as the bumps behind it's hands. At the end of said tail was a menacing looking bone spike. The tail could only serve to distract him so much though as his eyes were immediately pulled away by its legs that again seemed too sexy to be on such an otherworldly creature. It's thighs were meaty and thick to match its butt and its calves were thick and plump. Josh was truly torn between being freaked out by the sudden appearance of the strange creature in his house, and gazing at it's fine ass and sexy legs that easily took up half its short standing height.

"You getting a good look?"

"!!"

The choice was made for him though when the creature suddenly turned around to face him! The first thing he felt was fright, and then came the thought that the creature wasn't bad looking at all! Maybe it was because of his bias as a lover of the occult, but Josh was able to instantly appreciate the unique beauty of the fantasy creature/monster. It's features like the size of its eyes and mouth were somewhat exaggerated but it worked well proportionally with the size and shape of its head. It even had feminine features like long eyelashes, plump lips that were a lighter green than the rest of its skin, and plump, smooth cheeks with specks of freckles. On its forehead were a pair of small black horns and it's eyes were the most mesmerising of all. It's large pupils were like its hair and seemed to glow in a greenish-silver colour. The pupils were slit instead of round and the sclera was black instead of white. It was a truly unique appearance that was oddly charming for a monster that had suddenly appeared in his house!

"Wh-who, what are you?"

The stunned human finally opened his mouth to ask. In response, the monster grinned to reveal rows of big, sharp, unexpectedly white teeth.

"You're the contractor, right?"

"W-what, contractor?"

The occult nerd was just starting to wonder what the monster's dental plan was like when she/he/it uttered an unexpected phrase in its girly, slightly squeaky voice.

"Aren't you the one that drew the summoning circle down there?"

"What the f-?!"

The same voice came again but this time from a different location! Josh turned and saw that yet another creature similar to the one he was talking to had suddenly appeared perched on one of the kitchen counters like a cat. The human was flabbergasted just from the appearance of another one, however he became even more perplexed when he inadvertently glance between the second monster's legs. Was that not an impressive pair of cock and balls?!

Josh was taken aback not because the naked monster obviously had genitals, but rather because he assumed that this one was female like the first! At least if he looked at their chests, their breasts were small but they were undoubtedly breasts. Yet the second monster had a flaccid green dick bigger than his own was when fully erect! The monster with longer, loose hair hanging down her back remained perched with her legs spread and her cock and balls hanging out while grinning as though inviting the human to get a good look.

"It's definitely him, I can already tell that he like's Gremlin cock."

"?!"

How many time was it that he'd been startled int his short exchanged now? Josh's eyes almost popped out of his head when he turned back to the first monster, that he now knew was a Gremlin, and saw that she as well had a fantastic pair of dick and balls! He had failed to notice when she was still facing the fridge, but now that she turned around, she was proudly holding in her hands her flaccid cock that was again bigger than his was erect!

"Like what you see human?"

Gremlin #1 giggled in her squeaky voice while rubbing her meaty pole. Seeing someone else's dick was far out of the interest of a regular young man like Josh, however for some reason the human was finding it hard to tear his eyes away from the little green monster's impressive package!

"Is he horny already, can we start?"

"Hughk-?!"

What the hell, another one!

This time Josh spun around so fast that a couple pieces of candy hopped out of the bowl that was still in his hands. Appearing behind him at some point was yet another Gremlin girl. No actually, this one might have been a boy. He really couldn't tell since this one's chest was pretty much flat yet it's face still held the same feminine features as the other two. It's silvery green hair was even properly tied up in a pair of pigtails. The human couldn't even use it's genitals as an indicator because, just as he expected, this one as well had a big floppy green cock sandwiched between its thick and curvy thighs!

"Come on, let's get started!"

"I can't wait!"

Two more!

Josh felt dizzy as he looked at the increased number of Gremlins, one popping out of the room to his left while another literally crawled out of one of the kitchen cupboards! At this point the human started feeling overwhelmed, these were legit supernatural monsters that had suddenly popped up in his house! The nervous human clutched the bowl of candy and gradually backed up, however he was closely followed by the grinning Gremlins.

He went all the way to the couch and plopped down on his butt with nowhere else to go.

"Is this the contractor? Is he the only one?"

"Wha-?!"

This time one suddenly popped out from behind the couch he was sitting on! Josh was so startled that the bowl of candy launched from his hand. The metal bowl clanged onto the ground and rolled away while candy was scattered everywhere. The foreign treats in their colourful wrappers seemed to draw the attention of a couple of the Gremlins, they went to pick them up in curiosity. However the human couldn't calm down as he was gradually assailed by the remaining four.

Although they were all physically smaller than him, Josh was completely helpless. Not to mention the fact that there were more of them, they were also genuine fantasy creatures with unknown strength and abilities. They also had long tails with a menacing spike in the end, making his bravery die out before it even flared up. The only saving grace was that they hadn't attacked him yet and were showing more interest in him than anything.

"Hey guys, you're not going to believe this!"

Are you kidding me, how many are there?!

Josh yelled this in his mind as most of the green monsters turned to the seventh that had now appeared, seemingly a "female" with a long ponytail down to the root of her tail.

"What?"

"I just checked the circle. Turns out the idiot that summoned us had the roles reversed!"

What? What does that mean?

Josh was already overwhelmed with nerves but he got a bad feeling from the conversation they were having.

"You mean he's our slave?!"

"Really?!"

"Haha, what an idiot!"

What, slave?!

The human's premonition proved true when he heard the word he never expected even in this situation! The other Gremlins seemed to get excited from #7's words while the latter came right in front of him.

"Is this him?"

"Looks like it."

"Hey, you're pretty stupid aren't you? You went and summoned a bunch of Gremlins without knowing what you were doing, didn't you?"

"Wh- but I never summoned you guys?"

Her aggressive approach caused the human to shrink back, Josh didn't remember anything about summoning Gremlins! The only thing he could think of was the magic circle he drew. But there was no way, right?

"Aren't you the one that drew that circle down there?"

Fuck!

Turns out his guess was right on the money. Not only did the magic circle he drew somehow have a magical effect but it seemed like he'd also fucked up the inscription that he randomly scribbled from his imagination. Seriously, what were the odds?!

"Hehe, look at your face. You're either a hardcore pervert or you didn't even know what you were doing. Either way, you're in our hands now~♪"

""""""Kehehehehe~♪""""""

A cacophony of high-pitched, squeaky laughter filled the living room as the Gremlins surrounded the human and grinned. At this time Josh's mind was in complete turmoil. He couldn't believe that the random circle he drew from his mind had done something so crazy, he couldn't believe he had landed himself in such a situation just because he was broke! Why the hell does magic exist? Why do Gremlins exist? Why are they all girly short stacks with thick legs and fat asses? Why did they all have dicks despite their apparent gender? Why were all of their dicks swelling up at this moment?!

For some reason, all the Gremlins grew aroused from the new information. Josh watched as their already impressive cocks grew even bigger as they became engorged! As though they were mentally linked, their cocks thickened and lengthened at the same time, enough that their light green heads began poking out of their foreskins. By the time they were all bulked up, veiny and throbbing, each Gremlin dick was at least a foot long and a few inches thick! Seeing the audience of throbbing monster cocks surrounding him on all sides, Josh's butthole involuntarily clenched while a shiver went up his spine!

"Hey, I wanna test if he's really our slave now."

That was when one of the males stepped up, he brough his raging cock before the cowering human curled up on the couch.

"Hehe, show him Jin, show him!"

Apparently these Gremlins had names, and this one's name was Jin according to the Gremlin yelling from behind the couch. The rest of them giggled as they watched the Gremlin boy place his hand on his throbbing rod, and then a sticky noise was made as he slowly pulled his foreskin back.

SCHLK-K~

"Ew, yuck!"

"Hurk!"

"Yuck" was an understatement, the human straight up gagged as the smell hit him almost instantly! A rotten stench unlike anything he smelled before filled his nose as he involuntarily gazed at the Gremlin's peeled cock. The light green head was almost completely buried under a thick layer of steaming, curdled smegma! Chunky, pasty cock cheese so spoiled that the smell caused the air around the head of his dick to turn yellow, just the mere sight of it was making the human's stomach churn. It also made him greatly fear what their intentions for him were.

"Hehe, smells really bad huh? This Gremlin scum builds up pretty fast, it's only been two days."

"Khaghk!"

Jin said as though he were proud while some of the other Gremlin's were jokingly pinching their small noses. Josh on the other hand was on the verge of vomiting.

"Alright, stay still."

"Huh?"

A sound of confusion leaked from the human's mouth, not because of the Gremlin's command but because he found himself naturally complying without question! His body curled up on the couch just stopped moving, even his mild nervous shiver had completely ceased. No matter what commands his brain sent, the human remained rooted to the couch as the Gremlin boy got closer and climbed on top!

"Khurghk!"

Even with his body unmoving, a harsh gag left his throat while his face scrunched in disgust from the revolting smell getting stronger! The Gremlin boy was short enough that when he stood up on the couch cushions, with his small, clawed feet besides the human's legs, his foul cock head was right before Josh's face! And to go even further, he stepped closer to the immobile human until his filthy cock head was only a couple inches away from his nose!